Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men (6000 Views)

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
kongolo:

The OP is one of the reasons I generally dislike the manipulative and vindictive creatures called women.
I knew this "attack" on Nigerian men was coming when I read the posts by Nigerian guys declaring their desire for white women on a thread on the Frontpage yesterday about a white British lady 8speaking the Yoruba language.
The posts hurt the OP so much, she sat down and constructed a hateful post directed at Nigerian men and thesame men are congratulating her for it.
Pathetic,dumb,weaklings.

https://www.nairaland.com/4883563/british-woman-speaks-yoruba-husband

Don't mind those a$$licking half men cheering her up in her $tupidity....

2 Likes

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
BMaretraitors:
And i was JUST joking grin
don't worry the fun you are looking for,you will surely get it.
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by escapefromusa(f): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
BMaretraitors:

White men want white looking children to carry on their heritage. They want nothing but white in general. They see beauty in themselves and want they world filled with copies of them. They control the world media, by doing this they control sexual preference and how people would look like in the future. Future people would be more white looking!

I am a teenager but my eyes are wide opened to these realities on ground. I am more drawn to men who are in groups that have power not weaklings who want to bully women into submission since they have nothing much going for them. I would endeavor to hang around non nigerian/nonblack men to attract male companionship. And if i have to settle for a black man, i would go for the one that loves himself completely, for if he loves himself he would love and respect me.

ps: This is for laffs

In the United States (the capital of freedom) the black man or woman is traumatized, this is not a problem you can learn by reading books or watching a movie.

You need to walk on the streets in their ghetto's, visit the schools and hospitals in black-american dominated neighborhoods, and the prison yard or county jails
if you so can.

You obviously have little knowledge of what you speak of and are simply using your "educated by the television" mentality to reach a conclusion regarding "the black man".

You need to learn the difference between a black man and an african man these are two distinct entities or subjects with different ideologies, experiences and belief systems. This will help next time you vilify the black man or african man. So, you state it equivocally at the beginning of your self serving thesis.

I have nothing against you because I have met many like you, male and female who hate the black man and african man even though they are either black or african.
However, you need to realize the U.S, the college educated black man (black american) - is more likely to marry a mullato or white woman than a black woman.

And African men (Nigerian men) in the US or Europe are increasingly settling with white women despite the cultural differences and high divorce rates.

Alas, it actually is not the black man or african man at a disadvantage ... it is the black woman.

2 Likes

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
But I have to say there is some truth to this story, even my own brother is ashamed of being black, he likes only white women and is even married to one now. When we were younger, he looked at white people like they are some kind of gods.
The funny thing is that back then before he got married, he would always try to make me jealous with all those skinny flat ass white women he used to sleep with but little did he know, I dont even like white women, I prefer
Black women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by hayoholla(m): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Oga get the import of her write up, it has nothing to do with feminism... absolutely nothing to do with battle of the sexes. She is pointing out the mental conditions of the black race as opposed to progressive and general contribution to the human race and the furtherance of the African Continent

Yea she was, but I hope you read where she touched on the issue of chauvinism and misogynistic trait in the black man ( I am not arguing for or against any) and moreso, the issue she raised is broad, there are so many things involved. Black Feminist wannabes and black man's idlesness. Its a mental condition like you said but not be entirely the black man's fault. If you read her post very well, you will notice her it's subtly directed on the black man, some claim whicg are true. But the fault should be shared across board ma'am.
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Wallade(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
BMaretraitors:
They are the bottom feeders of the world. And we all know why! They have no enviable inventions, no plans, no creativity, not even a single developed country for bragging right. So they are naturally going to be at the bottom in everything. We have few black men here and there who appear successful because they had to play by the white man's rules and work ''super extra'' hard. But these are nothing if their race is still a laughing mess. Actually the joke is on black men

The average black man is a chauvinist and has misogynistic tendencies as evidenced on this forum. Everyday there is a topic about women, money, dating these men jump in to trash talk Nigerian women and black women. I've observed that these men are only fronting, and shying away from the real reason they trash Nigerian women and black women. They are angry that the burden of building civilizations and countries and cultures are clearly shouldered by men of all races since the beginning of earth, and in this area sadly they have failed immensely. Not only failed, but conquered by more evolved Alpha males. Women are not expected to do these things, so no one can pin Nigerian, black women down with this. Women are expected to be traditional; supportive and nurturing, which is a common trait among Nigerian women, black women. So you have it, Nigerian women are not conquered but are well in their roles. Could it be why they show less frustration and hopelessness? And these Nigerian men are mad about this.

The average Nigerian/black man is too primitive to rule. I would be the first to reject a world ruled by black men because that would be the most gory sight ever especially for black women. But thank God, it only stops in our imaginations. And even if stretched, that black men should rule for a day, white men or asian men would recover that power the next day. For are they smart! You see i'm giving them too much credit for something they don't even want! As shocking as it may sound to some loyal diehard Nigerian, black woman, black men don't want to rule. First they know they can't, second they don't fancy the idea, third they'd rather be small copies of white men. It is the third that you see everywhere. Every black man you see only wants to be a little white man, it doesn't matter what profession they are in, their hobbies, likes and dislikes, everything screams,''white in black skin or nothing else''. They have no unique laid out plan for their race. Everything the white man gets, they want it too.

The average Nigerian/ black man has become a white supremacist wannabe. The kkkclan have hanged their boots ever since they found people who could do their jobs for free. And what is more interesting! these slave men are from the very race they have despised for a long time. These black men are willing to go to the length and breadth and all corners of the world to beat these men in their game. For men jump into rings to beat their opponents but Nigerian/black men have jumped in to hang themselves for their ''rivals''.

The average Nigerian/ black man is racist and colorist against himself. You don't believe me? Have you seen black man's media lately. It is filled with women and recently men who have no resemblance to the original black people. Why is that? because black men have found himself to be ugly, so he feels honoured to find men and women who look nothing like him representing him. E.g Barack O. He wants his children more white looking than black looking, his women more white looking than black looking, even his leaders.
White men want white looking children to carry on their heritage. They want nothing but white in general. They see beauty in themselves and want they world filled with copies of them. They control the world media, by doing this they control sexual preference and how people would look like in the future. Future people would be more white looking!

I am a teenager but my eyes are wide opened to these realities on ground. I am more drawn to men who are in groups that have power not weaklings who want to bully women into submission since they have nothing much going for them. I would endeavour to hang around non nigerian/nonblack men to attract male companionship. And if i have to settle for a black man, i would go for the one that loves himself completely, for if he loves himself he would love and respect me.

The chicken will still come home to roost, las-last
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Wallade(m): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
mhd5757:
But I have to say there is some truth to this story, even my own brother is ashamed of being black, he likes only white women and is even married to one now. When we were younger, he looked at white people like they are some kind of gods.
The funny thing is that back then before he got married, he would always try to make me jealous with all those skinny flat ass white women he used to sleep with but little did he know, I dont even like white women, I prefer
Black women.

Your brother has a complex problem
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by hayoholla(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
One part which I strongly agree with the OP is the inferiority complex being excessively displayed by the black albeit we africans. But I will say the media has done more damage than good to promote westernisation, although before the advent of mainstream media, this has been happening. Why this is happening, I dont know. But one thing I know is we have been subjected to mental slavery for too long that we have developed a way of life around it, we now consider it normal! When it is white, it is alright; but when it is black its your back against the wall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by 2buffagain(m): 1:23am On Dec 06, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Aren't you the one to generalize {btw, heard you silently scream ouch ! after reading @op's post} . So do tell how did you get to your conclusion she has no serious "end -game plan"?

Duuh. By her own admission.
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by ERCROSS(m): 2:17am On Dec 06, 2018
BMaretraitors:
They are the bottom feeders of the world. And we all know why! They have no enviable inventions, no plans, no creativity, not even a single developed country for bragging right. So they are naturally going to be at the bottom in everything. We have few black men here and there who appear successful because they had to play by the white man's rules and work ''super extra'' hard. But these are nothing if their race is still a laughing mess. Actually the joke is on black men

The average black man is a chauvinist and has misogynistic tendencies as evidenced on this forum. Everyday there is a topic about women, money, dating these men jump in to trash talk Nigerian women and black women. I've observed that these men are only fronting, and shying away from the real reason they trash Nigerian women and black women. They are angry that the burden of building civilizations and countries and cultures are clearly shouldered by men of all races since the beginning of earth, and in this area sadly they have failed immensely. Not only failed, but conquered by more evolved Alpha males. Women are not expected to do these things, so no one can pin Nigerian, black women down with this. Women are expected to be traditional; supportive and nurturing, which is a common trait among Nigerian women, black women. So you have it, Nigerian women are not conquered but are well in their roles. Could it be why they show less frustration and hopelessness? And these Nigerian men are mad about this.

The average Nigerian/black man is too primitive to rule. I would be the first to reject a world ruled by black men because that would be the most gory sight ever especially for black women. But thank God, it only stops in our imaginations. And even if stretched, that black men should rule for a day, white men or asian men would recover that power the next day. For are they smart! You see i'm giving them too much credit for something they don't even want! As shocking as it may sound to some loyal diehard Nigerian, black woman, black men don't want to rule. First they know they can't, second they don't fancy the idea, third they'd rather be small copies of white men. It is the third that you see everywhere. Every black man you see only wants to be a little white man, it doesn't matter what profession they are in, their hobbies, likes and dislikes, everything screams,''white in black skin or nothing else''. They have no unique laid out plan for their race. Everything the white man gets, they want it too.

The average Nigerian/ black man has become a white supremacist wannabe. The kkkclan have hanged their boots ever since they found people who could do their jobs for free. And what is more interesting! these slave men are from the very race they have despised for a long time. These black men are willing to go to the length and breadth and all corners of the world to beat these men in their game. For men jump into rings to beat their opponents but Nigerian/black men have jumped in to hang themselves for their ''rivals''.

The average Nigerian/ black man is racist and colorist against himself. You don't believe me? Have you seen black man's media lately. It is filled with women and recently men who have no resemblance to the original black people. Why is that? because black men have found himself to be ugly, so he feels honoured to find men and women who look nothing like him representing him. E.g Barack O. He wants his children more white looking than black looking, his women more white looking than black looking, even his leaders.

I am a teenager but my eyes are wide opened to these realities on ground. I am more drawn to men who are in groups that have power not weaklings who want to bully women into submission since they have nothing much going for them. I would endeavour to hang around non nigerian/nonblack men to attract male companionship. And if i have to settle for a black man, i would go for the one that loves himself completely, for if he loves himself he would love and respect me.

I think, by now, you should have realized you have no point. You almost made sense until you start generalizing. If you have something going for you, you may not have the time to type up this bull shit. Black men don't rule. I guess Obama was white when he was the president of a white dominated nation.
Women are not expected to till the land. What kinda bleeped up mentality is this. You're obviously a failed feminist wannabe

1 Like

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by khiaa(f): 3:48am On Dec 06, 2018
2buffagain:

I almost thought you were @Khiaa but then noticed your names are different.

I suspect the mentioned will comment in this thread soon.

You can't confuse Khiaa with Kimbraa, but I'll bite. I love and support black men from the core of my body, African American men, Afro-Latino men but I hold back from most of the Carribean and African Nigerian men who are living in the continent because most of them have a deep sickness within their souls that make them worship the white flesh and it makes them look so weak and pathetic. SAD BUT TRUE. undecided I adore strong and proud black men. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2018
2buffagain:

Duuh. By her own admission.
whatever mehn ( can Seun and his team put the rolling eyes already?). 2buffagain I have this strong feeling that with your antipathy towards Nigerian women, you really can't end up with a white woman. Some men like you always and in most cases can't do without a Black Woman cool. So Bruh and every other fine assed good Nigerian Man out there...the thread is not an attack on the Black / Nigerian Man, it is just a clarion call for everyone to step up and make the difference.
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2018
khiaa:

You can't confuse Khiaa with Kimbraa, but I'll bite. I love and support black men from the core of my body, African American men, Afro-Latino men but I hold back from most of the Carribean and African Nigerian men who are living in the continent because most of them have a deep sickness within their souls that make them worship the white flesh and it makes them look so weak and pathetic. SAD BUT TRUE. undecided I adore strong and proud black men. smiley
True

1 Like

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2018
hayoholla:

Yea she was, but I hope you read where she touched on the issue of chauvinism and misogynistic trait in the black man ( I am not arguing for or against any) and moreso, the issue she raised is broad, there are so many things involved. Black Feminist wannabes and black man's idlesness. Its a mental condition like you said but not be entirely the black man's fault. If you read her post very well, you will notice her it's subtly directed on the black man, some claim whicg are true. But the fault should be shared across board ma'am.

So this important message should be reduced to blame sharing? Do please get the import of her message...we do see the sting effect of this fact...let's do away with our egos for a minute and see what it is the reflection of the black man in the mirror...#jussayin'

1 Like

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Eberechi24(f): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2018
Brilliant submission.

Let's keep gender bias aside, X-ray this message objectively. There is some truth in it. I wish our men can see it and work on it.

1 Like

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by ImaIma1(f): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2018
Interesting and brutal, but true. Sometimes I actually sit and wonder why our men especially on this forum are so consumed by hatred bitterness and cannot resist the urge to bash women all the time.

It is probably their way of lashing out due to the bad situation of the country and somehow women are easy targets of their wrath especially if they have been dumped or or let down by one or two of them.

Guys, why not focus on the positive. It is really getting tiring opening NL and seeing many sulky and bitter threads dedicated to us. I pray you all outgrow it and learn that complaining and murmuring changes nothing.

1 Like

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by 2buffagain(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
whatever mehn ( can Seun and his team put the rolling eyes already?). 2buffagain I have this strong feeling that with your antipathy towards Nigerian women, you really can't end up with a white woman. Some men like you always and in most cases can't do without a Black Woman cool. So Bruh and every other fine assed good Nigerian Man out there...the thread is not an attack on the Black / Nigerian Man, it is just a clarion call for everyone to step up and make the difference.

I don't find white women attractive. (or other nationalities tbh)

Ofcourse I'll be ending up with a black woman. Ain't nothing sexier than a cute black woman....that has sense.
I know a few of them that do....and a lot of them that don't.
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
2buffagain:

I don't find white women attractive.

Ofcourse I'll be ending up with a black woman. Ain't nothing sexier than a black woman....that has sense.
Fixed. We black women have all the senses the others lack tongue ...I knew you were one of those that can't afford not having a black woman in your life. So what's with white women you find unattractive...that one thing that have you glued to a black woman?
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
2buffagain:

I don't find white women attractive. (or other nationalities tbh)

Ofcourse I'll be ending up with a black woman. Ain't nothing sexier than a cute black woman....that has sense.
I know a few of them that do....and a lot of them that don't.
...and I know alot of women you'll be quick to regard as having "no sense" who can hold a grown man like you down... isn't that the irony of life? undecided with all your sense
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by 2buffagain(m): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Fixed. We black women have all the senses the others lack tongue ...I knew you were one of those that can't afford not having a black woman in your life. So what's with white women you find unattractive...that one thing that have you glued to a black woman?

Might just be a spiritual thing.
Either way, the darker the berry...and the thicker the thighs....the sexier.
I've always been team darkskinAndThick
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by 2buffagain(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
...and I know alot of women you'll be quick to regard as having "no sense" who can hold a grown man like you down... isn't that the irony of life? undecided with all your sense

Then that would mean she has sense.
A man like me cannot be held down simply because of kpekus. That shyt is common af.
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
2buffagain:

no comment
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
2buffagain:

Then that would mean she has sense.
[b]A man like me [/b]cannot be held down simply because of kpekus. That shyt is common af.
what kind of man are you? KpeWhat? Who ever said holding a man down was limited to between the sheets? Trust me, a man like You is easy to handle...
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by kunleweb: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
what kind of man are you? KpeWhat? Who ever said holding a man down was limited to between the sheets? Trust me, a man like You is easy to handle...

Babe are you single?
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
kunleweb:

Babe are you single?
lipsrsealed ... anonymous
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by kunleweb: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
lipsrsealed ... anonymous

Argh I can.relate. too many potentials and too much hesitation from brothers. I refuse to be number 70. Runs off. Bye bye
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
kunleweb:

Argh I can.relate. too many potentials and too much hesitation from brothers. I refuse to be number 70. Runs off. Bye bye
smiley
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
2buffagain:

the thicker the thighs and the bigger the ukwu
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 07, 2018
ADHD here take control, do your thing.
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 07, 2018
BMaretraitors:
Women are not expected to till the field
But y'all fight for equal rights, equal pay at jobs... Equality , equality !!
Now women are not expected to till... What happened to equality
Now i know that 80% of u females on NL are just men haters pure & simple..
The last 2 paragraphs got me laughing tho... Maybe ur just not into Black men or ur joking cheesy
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by khiaa(f): 1:39am On Dec 07, 2018
[quote author=escapefromusa post=73588248]

In the United States (the capital of freedom) the black man or woman is traumatized, this is not a problem you can learn by reading books or watching a movie.

You need to walk on the streets in their ghetto's, visit the schools and hospitals in black-american dominated neighborhoods, and the prison yard or county jails
if you so can.

You obviously have little knowledge of what you speak of and are simply using your "educated by the television" mentality to reach a conclusion regarding "the black man".

You need to learn the difference between a black man and an african man these are two distinct entities or subjects with different ideologies, experiences and belief systems. This will help next time you vilify the black man or african man. So, you state it equivocally at the beginning of your self serving thesis.

I have nothing against you because I have met many like you, male and female who hate the black man and african man even though they are either black or african.
However, you need to realize the U.S, the college educated black man (black american) - is more likely to marry a mullato or white woman than a black woman.

And African men (Nigerian men) in the US or Europe are increasingly settling with white women despite the cultural differences and high divorce rates.

Alas, it actually is not the black man or african man at a disadvantage ... it is the black woman.[/quote]

******************************************************************************************************************
Let us discuss some of your points, shall we? undecided

1. You people need to stop this crap about black Americans ghettos, what about your villages, schools, and prisons? There are black American suburbs and higher class, but for some reason, you always find a reason to overlook those Black American neighborhoods. so stop with the stereotyping.

2. An African man is a black man, just like a Swedish man is a white man.

3. The prisons are filled with black men including Africans, not because they all are guilty of any crime other than being black. It is coming out every day about the police and judges framing black men for things they did not do. A police chief in Florida just got sentenced to three years in prison for framing unsolved crimes on black men, along with his three officers. He went from solving less than 50 in a few years to 200 in one year. That's 200 black men wrongfully imprisoned. I know you heard about the judge who got sentenced to twenty years in prison for doing the exact same things. Prison is a business and slavery only ended on paper.

4. That comment that you wrote about college educated black men marrying mulato and white women is so wrong. The statistics show that 88% of Black American men marry black American women. As far as the college thing goes, it's black American women who are finding it difficult to find an educated Black American man because there are more educated women than there are men. The interracial marriages in Black America are low. You may be right about African men with white women tho, I'm pretty sure you are because that sounds about right, also your women are marrying white men as well.
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by escapefromusa(f): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2018
khiaa:
Let us discuss some of your points, shall we? undecided

1. You people need to stop this crap about black Americans ghettos, what about your villages, schools, and prisons? There are black American suburbs and higher class, but for some reason, you always find a reason to overlook those Black American neighborhoods. so stop with the stereotyping.

2. An African man is a black man, just like a Swedish man is a white man.

3. The prisons are filled with black men including Africans, not because they all are guilty of any crime other than being black. It is coming out every day about the police and judges framing black men for things they did not do. A police chief in Florida just got sentenced to three years in prison for framing unsolved crimes on black men, along with his three officers. He went from solving less than 50 in a few years to 200 in one year. That's 200 black men wrongfully imprisoned. I know you heard about the judge who got sentenced to twenty years in prison for doing the exact same things. Prison is a business and slavery only ended on paper.

4. That comment that you wrote about college educated black men marrying mulato and white women is so wrong. The statistics show that 88% of Black American men marry black American women. As far as the college thing goes, it's black American women who are finding it difficult to find an educated Black American man because there are more educated women than there are men. The interracial marriages in Black America are low. You may be right about African men with white women tho, I'm pretty sure you are because that sounds about right, also your women are marrying white men as well.

Listen princess, I am sure in principle we share similar views but communication has remained a challenging activity for humanity - hopefully someday we shall reach perfection.

From the points you raised, it all boils down to the disproportionate opportunities the black man has access to in the western world.

I mentioned the black man and African man are distinct. My position is based on a simple fact, and people fail to see this. You also suffer from this bias, as you have demonstrated in “point 2” of your post.

A man is not African because his skin is black and a man is not black because he is African. Same way a man is not an Israeli because he is a Jew. The instant you understand this principle, you free yourself from bias and you take an extra second to think about racism, systemic discrimination and women rights (not feminism).

Regarding “point 4” there is some truth to what your saying, nonetheless the eligible black men – the top tier marry white women. And black male college kids, are increasingly choosing white girls as partners. Statistics are often averages – and averages are generalizations. The new generation of black men choose white women whenever possible.

Regarding “point 4”, we are on the same page here. The black man in the west is traumatized. I don’t see why anyone would get up in the morning, surf into nairaland and start vilifying the black man like racists. In the U.S you cannot get a descent job with a criminal record, the black man has the most criminal records. Why they have such high numbers is a phd thesis on its own.

I have always preferred high value African women. I used to have reservations in regards to their enhancement like hair extensions, make up and other stuff; but I thought deeply about it and I found there is nothing wrong with a women enhancing or improving her looks. I mean how does she attract a man or woman and keep them interested over a period of time. The enhancements allow women vary their looks and enkindle’s a man or woman’s interest.

Wait … wait just shutup mr. just zip it. (I’m talking too much)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Albino? / Which Man Is Holding A Hoe? Discuss. / My Friend Looks Almost Like Chika Ike. Check Out Her Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.