Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men (6002 Views)

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by BMaretraitors(f): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
They are the bottom feeders of the world. And we all know why! They have no enviable inventions, no plans, no creativity, not even a single developed country for bragging right. So they are naturally going to be at the bottom in everything. We have few black men here and there who appear successful because they had to play by the white man's rules and work ''super extra'' hard. But these are nothing if their race is still a laughing mess. Actually the joke is on black men

The average black man is a chauvinist and has misogynistic tendencies as evidenced on this forum. Everyday there is a topic about women, money, dating these men jump in to trash talk Nigerian women and black women. I've observed that these men are only fronting, and shying away from the real reason they trash Nigerian women and black women. They are angry that the burden of building civilizations and countries and cultures are clearly shouldered by men of all races since the beginning of earth, and in this area sadly they have failed immensely. Not only failed, but conquered by more evolved Alpha males. Women are not expected to do these things, so no one can pin Nigerian, black women down with this. Women are expected to be traditional; supportive and nurturing, which is a common trait among Nigerian women, black women. So you have it, Nigerian women are not conquered but are well in their roles. Could it be why they show less frustration and hopelessness? And these Nigerian men are mad about this.

The average Nigerian/black man is too primitive to rule. I would be the first to reject a world ruled by black men because that would be the most gory sight ever especially for black women. But thank God, it only stops in our imaginations. And even if stretched, that black men should rule for a day, white men or asian men would recover that power the next day. For are they smart! You see i'm giving them too much credit for something they don't even want! As shocking as it may sound to some loyal diehard Nigerian, black woman, black men don't want to rule. First they know they can't, second they don't fancy the idea, third they'd rather be small copies of white men. It is the third that you see everywhere. Every black man you see only wants to be a little white man, it doesn't matter what profession they are in, their hobbies, likes and dislikes, everything screams,''white in black skin or nothing else''. They have no unique laid out plan for their race. Everything the white man gets, they want it too.

The average Nigerian/ black man has become a white supremacist wannabe. The kkkclan have hanged their boots ever since they found people who could do their jobs for free. And what is more interesting! these slave men are from the very race they have despised for a long time. These black men are willing to go to the length and breadth and all corners of the world to beat these men in their game. For men jump into rings to beat their opponents but Nigerian/black men have jumped in to hang themselves for their ''rivals''.

The average Nigerian/ black man is racist and colorist against himself. You don't believe me? Have you seen black man's media lately. It is filled with women and recently men who have no resemblance to the original black people. Why is that? because black men have found himself to be ugly, so he feels honoured to find men and women who look nothing like him representing him. E.g Barack O. He wants his children more white looking than black looking, his women more white looking than black looking, even his leaders.
White men want white looking children to carry on their heritage. They want nothing but white in general. They see beauty in themselves and want they world filled with copies of them. They control the world media, by doing this they control sexual preference and how people would look like in the future. Future people would be more white looking!

I am a teenager but my eyes are wide opened to these realities on ground. I am more drawn to men who are in groups that have power not weaklings who want to bully women into submission since they have nothing much going for them. I would endeavour to hang around non nigerian/nonblack men to attract male companionship. And if i have to settle for a black man, i would go for the one that loves himself completely, for if he loves himself he would love and respect me.

ps: This is for laffs

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Whoever wrote this thrash is nothing short of an imb€¢ile....
I only feel pity for d younger generation men who are not awake to the fact that these women have already declared war against them....

15 Likes

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by kunleweb: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
OK. But what's the point?
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by BMaretraitors(f): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
kunleweb:
OK. But what's the point?
My point is very clear, it's all for fun and laffs

1 Like

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
The person behind this moniker is absolutely right. Maybe some of you should take a deep breath, look around, and relate what he/she said to your society. Makes lot of sense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by BMaretraitors(f): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
kimbraa:
The person behind this moniker is absolutely right. Maybe some of you should take a deep breath, look around, and relate what he/she said to your society. Makes lot of sense.
Thank you for support. I am a girl actually. Sometimes truth does not sink in except it is made as a joke.
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
BMaretraitors:
Thank you for support. I am a girl actually. Sometimes truth does not sink in except it is made as a joke.
The open-minded ones will know it's the truth. It may hurt, but it's not going to change the fact that it's the truth. At some point while reading, I was bitter, but I had to ask myself whether what you said is the 'Absolute truth, or lies' to reduce the black man? My answer was, it's the truth. I guess that propelled me to comment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Uglymugg: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
Are you white?
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by N0favors: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
That fun you’re seeking, you shall find
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
I didn't read the post but it's funny how males are here getting salty. grin grin grin When you all say similar and even worse things about ladies, do you see us lamenting?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by BMaretraitors(f): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
ariketalks:
I didn't read the post but it's funny how males are here getting salty. grin grin grin When you all say similar and even worse things about ladies, do you see us lamenting?
And i was JUST joking grin

5 Likes

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Ranchhoddas: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
For the first time in a long while, I've read something intelligent on this section.
Brutal!

A breath of fresh air!

PS: I find it hard to believe that a Nigerian female teenager wrote this.

6 Likes

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by BMaretraitors(f): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
Uglymugg:
Are you white?
Isn't it clear that i'm not
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by BMaretraitors(f): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
For the first time in a long while, I've read something intelligent on this section.
Brutal!

A breath of fresh air!

PS: I find it hard to believe that a Nigerian female teenager wrote this.
I am glad you found it intelligent. And thought provoking?

Yes, i'm a teenager, and why can't a female teenager construct facts as simple as this!

3 Likes

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Ranchhoddas: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
BMaretraitors:
I am glad you found it intelligent. And thought provoking?

Yes, i'm a teenager, and why can't a female teenager construct facts as simple as this!
The same reason reason the black man cannot invent anything or govern himself

1 Like

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by BMaretraitors(f): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
The same reason reason the black man cannot invent anything or govern himself
Far from it, i'm not blaming black men's failure on their skin or genes but they have to realise that this world is ruled by smartness not melanin, and if smart people are on the wheel they can drive you to self doubt, and you don't have to compound issues further for yourself like BM do
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Uglymugg: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
BMaretraitors:
Isn't it clear that i'm not

And what did black women ever invent? Or let me widen the scope, women in general?

4 Likes

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by pansophist(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
cry

BMaretraitors, Is that why you professionalized your hate for your ancestors by using such name as a moniker?

2 Likes

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by BMaretraitors(f): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
Uglymugg:

And what did black women ever invent? Or let me widen the scope, women in general?
Women are not expected to till the field

2 Likes

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by BatmanIsWatching(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Bait. See them arguing again. Lots of people are jobless in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by BMaretraitors(f): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
pansophist:
cry

BMaretraitors, Is that why you professionalized your hate for your ancestors by using such name as a moniker?
Let me tell you, i love the ancestors that loved themselves completely.
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Oreofepeters: 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Your points are valid.
The black race is cursed long time ago.
The blacks cannot rule themselves successfully take Nigeria as case study but I'm not gonna say much..

I'm thinking the person behind this moniker is pocochantas ..
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Your points are valid.
The black race is cursed long time ago.
The blacks cannot rule themselves successfully take Nigeria as case study but I'm not gonna say much..

I'm thinking the person behind this moniker is pocochantas..
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Ranchhoddas: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
BMaretraitors:
Far from it, i'm not blaming black men's failure on their skin or genes but they have to realise that this world is ruled by smartness not melanin, and if smart people are on the wheel they can drive you to self doubt, and you don't have to compound issues further for yourself like BM do
Now you've lost me.
Did anyone ever think the world is "ruled by melanin"?

Do you live in Nigeria?
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Uglymugg: 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
BMaretraitors:
Women are not expected to till the field

Yes of course. The mind set of a black woman. Just as lazy as the black man's. Despite being part of the human race, you are not expected to contribute to it.

There's a handful of fenale inventors but nothing compared to the male, but they exist, mostly white.

3 Likes

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by pansophist(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
The writer WEB Dubois pretty much summed up how I feel on this topic.

It is a peculiar sensation, this double-consciousness, this sense of always looking at one's self through the eyes of others, of measuring one's soul by the tape of a world that looks on in amused contempt and pity. One ever feels his two-ness,—an American, a Negro; two souls, two thoughts, two unreconciled strivings; two warring ideals in one dark body, whose dogged strength alone keeps it from being torn asunder.

The history of the American Negro is the history of this strife – this longing to attain self-conscious manhood, to merge his double self into a better and truer self. In this merging he wishes neither of the older selves to be lost. He does not wish to Africanize America, for America has too much to teach the world and Africa. He wouldn't bleach his Negro blood in a flood of white Americanism, for he knows that Negro blood has a message for the world. He simply wishes to make it possible for a man to be both a Negro and an American without being cursed and spit upon by his fellows, without having the doors of opportunity closed roughly in his face

2 Likes

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by durubennie(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lol

Well.... Men work really hard in this poverty driven country called Nigeria.. It is very hard to see an idle man in this country unless he is from a rich family, Now you are saying that black men are your last choice of men on earth.. Lol.. Funny
Now tell me what an average Nigerian woman can do .. Men suffer a lot the ladies just relax .. Nigerian women are terrible you can only see few who are hardworking .. You must be a child for posting such nonsense here.. A matures woman cannot post this..

Nigerian Ladies cheat men a lot which is bad.. The only time they really suffer is during childbirth..

I'm more focused on Nigerians cause that's our country I haven't been to other African countries so I don't know how their men and women behave.

I don't know if what I just wrote up there relates to the topic cause I didn't have time to read all those trash

3 Likes

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by BMaretraitors(f): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Now you've lost me.
Did anyone ever think the world is "ruled by melanin"?

Do you live in Nigeria?
Melanin is what makes black people appear pretty when it is nurtured well. Now looking good isn't enough. Because clever people can take that away from you through media conditioning.

1 Like

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Yeraa(f): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Very thought provoking. I loved the fact you were so Blunt and unashamed to vocalise such sour concepts. I also have a personal interest for males that aren't Nigerian. I wonder if it's just a fleeting feeling or my actual preference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Ranchhoddas: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
BMaretraitors:
Melanin is what makes black people appear pretty when it is nurtured well. Now looking good isn't enough. Because clever people can take that away from you through media conditioning.
I know what melanin is.

Whoever said looking good was enough, or even required for anything?

You seem to have veered from what I thought was the message of the thread. It's cool though. I get where you are at now.

But is it really media conditioning or are some people naturally attracted to those with little or no melanin.

Think of it like a chicken and egg situation. Is what you perceive as media conditioning really that, or is it simply a reaction to our inherent desire for a lighter appearance? Which came first? Our desire for lighter skin or television?

1 Like

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Yeraa(f): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Uglymugg:

Not much really and very little in comparison to men, not to say that women haven't invented anything. That is because the patriarchy has kept us down as home nurturers with no room in history to use our God given brains. Hopefully that would change with this generation and the ones to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Jide Kosoko Caught Touching An Actress Breast During Movie Set / ..,. / Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.