Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men (6001 Views)

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by BMaretraitors(f): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
I still stand by every word on my post.

1 Like

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by 2buffagain(m): 5:50am On Oct 24, 2019
This looks like the kind of trash you find in that lipstick alley site.

It is filled to the brim with lonely bitter ugly black females who can't attract a decent mate and to whom the height of familial achievement is to be some weed-smoker's baby momma. they can rise no farther than that.

Being losers, they congregate there to validate their uselessness and loneliness by converging it into a hatred of black/Nigerian men.

Pay those creatures no mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2019
BMaretraitors:
I still stand by every word on my post.

Take out the hatred for black people, your constant generalisation and your lack of communication tactics, this is a brutal fact and nothing short of the truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by melodynk01(f): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2019
You're black
Please tell me what you've done to make this country a better place
That mindset is very bad
Not all black people are the way you paint them out
You're going outside to find refuge
Have you tried influencing your own environment?
That's hypocrisy of the highest order
There are so many gifted blacks out there with ideas
But the problem is corruption in the high places
I bet you, your problem isn't a black man
Your problem is money
Yes money!
Because I sure say if Dangote son come propose you nor go think am twice
You meant for the post to be a jokeundecided
Come on, who're you tryna kid here
Stop generalising people
At the same time make a good impact to your fellow blacks
Else your also a traitor

PS:I meant this as a jokeundecided

1 Like

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Raymond989: 8:03am On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by udemzeus(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
The so called white men you love had to steal from everyone else, his Europe continent is not self sustainable hence he had to kill to get what he wanted. Black men started civilization, all you see where a copy of what black men built in Egypt.
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Fmghewzy2: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
melodynk01:
You're black
Please tell me what you've done to make this country a better place
That mindset is very bad
Not all black people are the way you paint them out

PS:I meant this as a jokeundecided

Thank you for this wonderful response
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Autobot05: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
BMaretraitors:
They are the bottom feeders of the world. And we all know why! They have no enviable inventions, no plans, no creativity, not even a single developed country for bragging right. So they are naturally going to be at the bottom in everything. We have few black men here and there who appear successful because they had to play by the white man's rules and work ''super extra'' hard. But these are nothing if their race is still a laughing mess. Actually the joke is on black men

The average black man is a chauvinist and has misogynistic tendencies as evidenced on this forum. Everyday there is a topic about women, money, dating these men jump in to trash talk Nigerian women and black women. I've observed that these men are only fronting, and shying away from the real reason they trash Nigerian women and black women. They are angry that the burden of building civilizations and countries and cultures are clearly shouldered by men of all races since the beginning of earth, and in this area sadly they have failed immensely. Not only failed, but conquered by more evolved Alpha males. Women are not expected to do these things, so no one can pin Nigerian, black women down with this. Women are expected to be traditional; supportive and nurturing, which is a common trait among Nigerian women, black women. So you have it, Nigerian women are not conquered but are well in their roles. Could it be why they show less frustration and hopelessness? And these Nigerian men are mad about this.

The average Nigerian/black man is too primitive to rule. I would be the first to reject a world ruled by black men because that would be the most gory sight ever especially for black women. But thank God, it only stops in our imaginations. And even if stretched, that black men should rule for a day, white men or asian men would recover that power the next day. For are they smart! You see i'm giving them too much credit for something they don't even want! As shocking as it may sound to some loyal diehard Nigerian, black woman, black men don't want to rule. First they know they can't, second they don't fancy the idea, third they'd rather be small copies of white men. It is the third that you see everywhere. Every black man you see only wants to be a little white man, it doesn't matter what profession they are in, their hobbies, likes and dislikes, everything screams,''white in black skin or nothing else''. They have no unique laid out plan for their race. Everything the white man gets, they want it too.

The average Nigerian/ black man has become a white supremacist wannabe. The kkkclan have hanged their boots ever since they found people who could do their jobs for free. And what is more interesting! these slave men are from the very race they have despised for a long time. These black men are willing to go to the length and breadth and all corners of the world to beat these men in their game. For men jump into rings to beat their opponents but Nigerian/black men have jumped in to hang themselves for their ''rivals''.

The average Nigerian/ black man is racist and colorist against himself. You don't believe me? Have you seen black man's media lately. It is filled with women and recently men who have no resemblance to the original black people. Why is that? because black men have found himself to be ugly, so he feels honoured to find men and women who look nothing like him representing him. E.g Barack O. He wants his children more white looking than black looking, his women more white looking than black looking, even his leaders.
White men want white looking children to carry on their heritage. They want nothing but white in general. They see beauty in themselves and want they world filled with copies of them. They control the world media, by doing this they control sexual preference and how people would look like in the future. Future people would be more white looking!

I am a teenager but my eyes are wide opened to these realities on ground. I am more drawn to men who are in groups that have power not weaklings who want to bully women into submission since they have nothing much going for them. I would endeavour to hang around non nigerian/nonblack men to attract male companionship. And if i have to settle for a black man, i would go for the one that loves himself completely, for if he loves himself he would love and respect me.

ps: This is for laffs

You're a teenager so you know nothing about life .. thanks

1 Like

Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Go ahead and date outside your race. It is ur preference and there is no need to bash Nigerian men or black men. Your father is a Nigerian man also, so are your bros and uncles too. So before you consider Nigerian men as the bottom of your chain of men you prefer to date.
Remember that Racism is very much alive and well while you are dating outside race. To them You are still black no matter who date or who marry , or how much money. Ask Meghan Markle how far despite marrying Prince Harry. You come here and assume Nigerian Men have contributed nothing to the world when you hardly know history. Anyway everyone is entitled to their opinion, you are free to date who you want to dats.
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Charx122: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
BMaretraitors:
They are the bottom feeders of the world. And we all know why! They have no enviable inventions, no plans, no creativity, not even a single developed country for bragging right. So they are naturally going to be at the bottom in everything. We have few black men here and there who appear successful because they had to play by the white man's rules and work ''super extra'' hard. But these are nothing if their race is still a laughing mess. Actually the joke is on black men

The average black man is a chauvinist and has misogynistic tendencies as evidenced on this forum. Everyday there is a topic about women, money, dating these men jump in to trash talk Nigerian women and black women. I've observed that these men are only fronting, and shying away from the real reason they trash Nigerian women and black women. They are angry that the burden of building civilizations and countries and cultures are clearly shouldered by men of all races since the beginning of earth, and in this area sadly they have failed immensely. Not only failed, but conquered by more evolved Alpha males. Women are not expected to do these things, so no one can pin Nigerian, black women down with this. Women are expected to be traditional; supportive and nurturing, which is a common trait among Nigerian women, black women. So you have it, Nigerian women are not conquered but are well in their roles. Could it be why they show less frustration and hopelessness? And these Nigerian men are mad about this.

The average Nigerian/black man is too primitive to rule. I would be the first to reject a world ruled by black men because that would be the most gory sight ever especially for black women. But thank God, it only stops in our imaginations. And even if stretched, that black men should rule for a day, white men or asian men would recover that power the next day. For are they smart! You see i'm giving them too much credit for something they don't even want! As shocking as it may sound to some loyal diehard Nigerian, black woman, black men don't want to rule. First they know they can't, second they don't fancy the idea, third they'd rather be small copies of white men. It is the third that you see everywhere. Every black man you see only wants to be a little white man, it doesn't matter what profession they are in, their hobbies, likes and dislikes, everything screams,''white in black skin or nothing else''. They have no unique laid out plan for their race. Everything the white man gets, they want it too.

The average Nigerian/ black man has become a white supremacist wannabe. The kkkclan have hanged their boots ever since they found people who could do their jobs for free. And what is more interesting! these slave men are from the very race they have despised for a long time. These black men are willing to go to the length and breadth and all corners of the world to beat these men in their game. For men jump into rings to beat their opponents but Nigerian/black men have jumped in to hang themselves for their ''rivals''.

The average Nigerian/ black man is racist and colorist against himself. You don't believe me? Have you seen black man's media lately. It is filled with women and recently men who have no resemblance to the original black people. Why is that? because black men have found himself to be ugly, so he feels honoured to find men and women who look nothing like him representing him. E.g Barack O. He wants his children more white looking than black looking, his women more white looking than black looking, even his leaders.
White men want white looking children to carry on their heritage. They want nothing but white in general. They see beauty in themselves and want they world filled with copies of them. They control the world media, by doing this they control sexual preference and how people would look like in the future. Future people would be more white looking!

I am a teenager but my eyes are wide opened to these realities on ground. I am more drawn to men who are in groups that have power not weaklings who want to bully women into submission since they have nothing much going for them. I would endeavour to hang around non nigerian/nonblack men to attract male companionship. And if i have to settle for a black man, i would go for the one that loves himself completely, for if he loves himself he would love and respect me.

ps: This is for laffs

My wife is white after I gave her to read this I thought it was interesting though.. but she said it was horse shit...
Most black women don't appreciate their men .

I have one for the black ladies of Nigeria
Money isn't love
Car isn't love
Love is love
Sorry to say most Nigerian girls are already damaged, beacuse of this attitude even south Africa girls make fond of them sad.

Nice work on your write up very powerful and always be one of those powerful black women to inspire the shaku shaku ones.
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by Aguiyi1020: 2:47am On Nov 28, 2022
Lol this girl is a foolish girl who needs experience to teach her to love, hug and kneel down to the nearest black man. All I need to do to reset this useless girls brain is to sponsor her to a European country or Asian country were you will find almost no black.... A country like Iceland or Greenland or Finland. Den give her a good job as a nurse or doctor. So she can work among the elite whites she so wishes to dwell among. Wen Dem show u shege finish you will learn to humble yourself before a black people. A very stupid girl dt said black invented nothing. Who invented the world first modern smartest and fasted computer.... Philip emagwale and IGBO man. Today you hear of FORD GT vehicle.... Who was the inventor of the GT brand of cars owned by Ford..... His name was David Gittens(GT) he invented the first GT sport car known as IKENGA GT (GITTENS) and that's why today you here rappers rapping about FORD GT an African, Nigerian IGBO man inventions even Pythagoras theory you learn in mathematics originated Africa ancient Congo to be exact it's name was called the ishango bone it was used for record keeping until Pythagoras a Greek adventurer came in contact with it learned it took it to Europe enlightened his fellow elites on it and they renamed it Pythagoras theory if you Google further in your research you will find out that ancient Greeks came to ancient Africa to learn mathematics but like I said you are too foolish to research about the inventions of black people. It is people like you that can sell out your fellow African just to prove your loyalty to white people and to prove how much blacks a backward. You deserve to be burned at a stake. You will die like Thomas Dumas... The black french who despised his fellow blacks and even said to the white french that he is disgusted by his fellow blacks and can't stand there presence he gave all his best to prove he is more white than black because he's father was white but his mother was black. He fought side by side with his very good friend Napoleon the great so he thought but how did he end up. When Napoleon became King of France he ordered all black men to be expelled from France he did not even spare his friend Thomas Dumas he seized all his property, his luxury home and all. Thomas Dumas only crime was being black even though he was half cast.... He begged n begged n begged Napoleon even sent friends but all plea fell on Napoleon deaf ears later became a poor wretched man.... It didn't end dere... even in poverty he was witch hunted by Napoleon until Thomas Dumas was finally poisoned in a bar through a cup of drink. Dis is how you my friend will end up. Continue.
Re: Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men by myyansh68(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
I support you darling, and we are heading to 2024, still no improvement among Black Race[Nigeria and Nigerians] .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O / How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.