Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (46978 Views)

Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by paix(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
When a man treats his woman well,she literally worships him.this is how it is supposed to be

Lol first time I'm commenting on a new thread
That's why the Bible says "husbands should love their wives", and they wouldn't need to force them to submit.

6 Likes

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by CityNGR: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
unless she's k.i.m.b.r.a.a remove the dots I need peace in my e life.

Alexaonfleek:
When a man treats his woman well,she literally worships him.this is how it is supposed to be

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwwww!!!!!
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
How sweet
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 08, 2018
ibkayee:
Aww how cute, if only most Nigerian men were worth this kind of admiration
Haba! I worth is it oo grin
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 08, 2018
Ishilove:
How sweet
Can you do that?
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by pussyeater(m): 5:12am On Dec 08, 2018
benzene00:
That woman lacks competence or rather been Disrespectful to her man

The only time a woman has to kneel down to her man is when she wants to suck the hell out of his prick
Sense wee not kee you.

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Ishilove: 5:31am On Dec 08, 2018
chisco82:

Can you do that?
Yes, I can
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by khiaa(f): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2018
Ladies, only worship the heavenly father. Respect your man. smiley

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by khiaa(f): 6:24am On Dec 08, 2018
benzene00:

The only time a woman has to kneel down to her man is when she wants to suck the hell out of his prick

That baby is so cute. grin
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Yes, I can
He must have to fullfill many conditions grin grin grin
Yes ...for reason.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Ishilove: 6:57am On Dec 08, 2018
chisco82:

He must have to fullfill many conditions grin grin grin
Indeed
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2018
When u meet a man who totally completes u.

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by don4real18(m): 7:45am On Dec 08, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Seeing these kind of women, makes me wonder where they can be found. this country filled with farm tools?
Mention the name of one tool grin
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Yabaleftstudent: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2018
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss sad
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by hisexcellency34: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2018
All na social media stunt
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by SHEAU(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

I envy you, FTC ain't easy madam grin
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by atiku4President(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

Aunty, which one comes first? The "worship" or the "treating well"
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by naijanaso: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2018
AbiaOnline:
A woman was in tears as she knelt down to appreciate her loving husband. The woman who had nothing but praises for her partner took to her Instagram page to write;

“My backbone, my support system, my earthly god, my father, my friend, my confidant,my world, my hero, my wings, my number 1 fan, lover of my soul, father of my children, key to my heart….God is truly a mysterious God he looked at this helpless girl and blessed me with this rare gift. You call me the Gift but you are the gift. Thank you, thank you thank you for all you do.”

“This makes me so teary! They are still good men out there and not all are bad. A good man will always have a wife that worships the ground that he walks on”.

“Men please learn from this and stop beating and maltreating your wives so that their prayers will work for your coconut heads! Una no dey hear word!”

You started a good post and ended up by showing your stupidity. Now I see why people like you can never get a man who would create heaven here on earth for them to be angels. Can that woman in your post ever open her mouth to call her husband coconut head? Receive sense from the skies now!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Lekison(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2018
benzene00:

angry
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by AdemolaA2: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=DanDeeBoss post=73638232][/quote]

Hence the reason for all the accolades and appreciation...when money is involved , we are praised like Demi gods and when there isn’t money.. damn ... you don’t wanna know !!!

3 Likes

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by MrImole: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
Lord bless me with a good man who is loving and caring even if his dick is short I go manage am. grin grin

This is unfair to us...

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by letout: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2018
My wife is one of a kind

MichaelBukamzy:
Seeing these kind of women, makes me wonder where they can be found. this country filled with farm tools?
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by condralbedez: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2018
The man has really spent fortune on that boutique !

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Diso60090(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2018
ibkayee:

Enter house � kikita

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Kingzra1(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
Lord bless me with a good man who is loving and caring even if his dick is short I go manage am. grin grin
aunty I'm here oo....I'm loving ,caring, but I haff long dick so what else
we go gather find the money
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Ugosample(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2018
Which kind thing come be this one now undecided

It's not a wrong move tho
but then
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2018
benzene00:

U be bad person whalai..

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by letout: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2018
The way she showers me with accolades sometimes I ask myself what have I really done to deserve this! But hey the way to treat a woman is to Respect Her, Trust Her and Value Her also the way to treat a man sincerely only you women can answer that question.

ibkayee:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) / My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.