Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (46973 Views)

Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Ugosample(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2018
Jettage:
If I can find a woman such as this anywhere in Nigeria, I will be on my the next flight to Nigeria within weeks to marry, The feminist made marriage distasteful, with their rebellion and bad manner, Marriage has become regurgitating. Lack of respect from a woman is reason why most of them are still single. Men are wiser

God bless Good women anywhere they are
Cursed be bad women the woes of men
Men Please learn to respect good women like this

Feminism did not kill marriages

It's a mix of badly trained women, and badly trained men.

So so many feminists are happily married

Badly behaved oversabi toxic women remain single

There is a difference

3 Likes

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by highqueen(f): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Why u laff nau
See ur round Akara head and 3 big teeth undecided
Cos you sound so funny!!

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2018
vivalavida:
All for the Gram.

If he man no get money, u won't see her try this
Of course naaa
That’s why I encourage Younger MEN to dump Gluttons and purposeless LADIES when they start
considering MARRIAGE.

Always settle for a LADY that has sound prospects.
U will respect her more when she talks and offers her options.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Ugosample(m): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Dremskeji(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
When a man treats his woman well,she literally worships him.this is how it is supposed to be

Lol first time I'm commenting on a new thread

My sister, not in all cases. Some women folks are simply insatiable and mostly filled with ingratitude.

I know MEN that literally take good care of their wives according to their resource control, yet their wives are far from showing their husbands gratitude simply because they believe it's nothing in comparison to their preconceived fantasies.

2 Likes

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2018
emperorblog21:

wish her well till she enter fire shogbo.
when dey use her buy benz now u will starr shouting.
undecided Go and sleep tongue
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:

Cos you sound so funny!!

I like that ur round head shaa.
I no say e day like that real life . wink
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2018
I hear.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by AngelicBeing: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Ugosample:

my man what's popping grin cheesy

Do the usual

I need a good laugh today
My take on this issue is this, the woman in the picture looks between 35 to 40 years old, women from that era knows what family life / respect for the institution of marriage etc and the men also reciprocate with love and affection to the woman but with the advent of social media, what we have now are slay Queens and majority lack the maturity to handle family life, small wahala in the house, they rush to social media to post nonsense, there is a big difference between indomie girls and matured women like this that respect the marriage institutions cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Princedapace(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2018
naija men lifting babes out of poverty since 19800

If no be naija men, most babes would av died of hunger grin grin

Most of them are not creative at all. All they how to do sell after u hustled to open a store for them. If no be naija men, most of our ladies would av died poorer.

The bad thing is that they still paint naija men bad. Do u know how many of the guys I know who practically took care of their babes school bills, helped them get a job or startup business for them?

But we guys, we dont enjoy such care. Yet, these women will not allow us have peace. At least this woman is loyal, most of our ladies, if u like carry them from poverty to paradise, they will still get bad mouth.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2018
AngelicBeing:
My take on this issue is this, the woman in the picture looks between 35 to 40 years old, women from that era knows what family life / respect for the institution of marriage etc and the men also reciprocate with love and affection to the woman but with the advent of social media, what we have now are slay Queens and majority lack the maturity to handle family life, small wahala in the house, they rush to social media to post nonsense, there is a big difference between indomie girls and matured women like this that respect the marriage institutions cool

Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2018
LightQueen:
tonguetongue
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
tonguetongue
cheesy cheesy I refuse to greet you 'Good morning' grin
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
tonguetongue
cheesy cheesy I refuse to greet you 'Good morning' grin
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2018
LightQueen:
cheesy cheesy
I refuse to greet you 'Good morning' grin
angryangry You sef tongue..Good afternoongringrin..
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
angryangry You sef tongue..Good afternoongringrin..
Wetin I do? So na afternoon for your side undecided
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Kkingbryant(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Seeing these kind of women, makes me wonder where they can be found. this country filled with farm tools?
Your head get ororo...i was beginning to wonder too

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Mysselff2: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2018
It's ok madam, when you get back home, make him his favour it's meal and Bleep his brains out.
Your mama train you well
God bless all the good wives out there
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by kunleweb: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2018
ibkayee:
Aww how cute, if only most Nigerian men were worth this kind of admiration

Shut up pessimist who told most Nigerian men aren't better
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Bells1922: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Money or no money he has what it takes to deserve the kneeling down
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Indeed
That is to say that you can not do that irrespective of the Man's finacial status?
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Kharol1234: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
Lord bless me with a good man who is loving and caring even if his dick is short I go manage am. grin grin
after u go dae complain to uur frnds say e no dae make u reach climax cus him tin smal
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by kunleweb: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2018
stuffs4me:

OP, you are a very foolish person to say the least. Just because your father beats up your mother does not mean all fathers beats up their wives.

Just because your demented mind makes you to turn your girlfriend into a punching bag does not mean all guys are sick like you.

Never generalize

Shut up. When did the op imply any of what you said. You talk too much
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2018
LightQueen:
Wetin I do? So na afternoon for your side undecided
cheesycheesy...Well-done joor
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by kunleweb: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2018
WaleAburumaku:
Love Is Good, When Money Enter Love Is Gulder.

This is new grin
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2018
LightQueen:
comma sleep with me
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2018
emperorblog21:

comma sleep with me
Lol.. No thank you
Sleep alone
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by kunleweb: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2018
Jettage:
If I can find a woman such as this anywhere in Nigeria, I will be on my the next flight to Nigeria within weeks to marry, The feminist made marriage distasteful, with their rebellion and bad manner, Marriage has become regurgitating. Lack of respect from a woman is reason why most of them are still single. Men are wiser

God bless Good women anywhere they are
Cursed be bad women the woes of men
Men Please learn to respect good women like this

Same here
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Hassan88(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2018
Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy fat confused women.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2018
Hassan88:
Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy fat confused women.

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Xisnin(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2018
Princedapace:
naija men lifting babes out of poverty since 19800

If no be naija men, most babes would av died of hunger grin grin

Most of them are not creative at all. All they how to do sell after u hustled to open a store for them. If no be naija men, most of our ladies would av died poorer.

The bad thing is that they still paint naija men bad. Do u know how many of the guys I know who practically took care of their babes school bills, helped them get a job or startup business for them?

But we guys, we dont enjoy such care. Yet, these women will not allow us have peace. At least this woman is loyal, most of our ladies, if u like carry them from poverty to paradise, they will still get bad mouth.
You are not that man in the picture.
We are not even sure if you have eaten today, yet you want to hide under the "we men" umbrella.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by AntiIncognito: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Seeing these kind of women, makes me wonder where they can be found. this country filled with farm tools?

U mean this one undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.