Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (46976 Views)

Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by aftatechbiz(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Naturally, a naija woman will worship a man that spends lavishly on her and the woman has just shown her appreciation. But i wonder if she will do the same if the man has not got enough money to spoil her.

3 Likes

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by WaleAburumaku: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Love Is Good, When Money Enter Love Is Gulder.

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by pedrilo: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2018
latsy:
She is appreciating his financial support.
Nothing new.
I knew it def. has sometin to do wit money.
No be 9ja women? Just forget it
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by mycar: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2018
Na money be fine bobo!

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by pedrilo: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=khiaa post=73649304]Ladies, only worship the heavenly father. Respect your man. smiley[/quote U r even contradicting urselves
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:
If your husband deserves to be licked or crawled to, why waste time appreciating the good man
If you are blessed with a lovely, kind and caring partner, Honestly, you don't know what the Lord has done for you.

Just like I care for u.
Na to give me children remain smiley
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2018
AdemolaA2:

Hence the reason for all the accolades and appreciation...when money is involved , we are praised like Demi gods and when there isn’t money.. damn ... you don’t wanna know !!!
gringringrin......U sabi them wella...

2 Likes

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by highqueen(f): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Just like I care for u.
Na to give me children remain smiley
Lolz.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Diso60090(m): 8:03am On Dec 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
Lord bless me with a good man who is loving and caring even if his dick is short I go manage am. grin grin

You nor get choice again because your tomatoes don kekee
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by aftatechbiz(m): 8:03am On Dec 08, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
gringringrin......U sabi them wella...
mtchew! no bi our women!?
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by bluefilm: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2018
I hope this is not her own way of apologizing to her husband after accusing him indirectly of child molestation by thoughtlessly saying on national TV that she will not allow him to bath their female kids? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:

Lolz.

Ur comment na always "lolz" undecided
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Jettage: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2018
If I can find a woman such as this anywhere in Nigeria, I will be on my the next flight to Nigeria within weeks to marry, The feminist made marriage distasteful, with their rebellion and bad manner, Marriage has become regurgitating. Lack of respect from a woman is reason why most of them are still single. Men are wiser

God bless Good women anywhere they are
Cursed be bad women the woes of men
Men Please learn to respect good women like this

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by highqueen(f): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Ur comment na always "lolz" undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Computergloba: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2018
grin
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by juniorstar(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
Lord bless me with a good man who is loving and caring even if his dick is short I go manage am. grin grin
you dont mean it shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2018
aftatechbiz:

mtchew! no bi our women!?
I tell you....When money is involved.... You know the rest... cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by AngelicBeing: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2018
Ugosample:
Which kind thing come be this one now undecided

It's not a wrong move tho

but then
tongue
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by pastorcyrus(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2018
AbiaOnline:
A woman was in tears as she knelt down to appreciate her loving husband. The woman who had nothing but praises for her partner took to her Instagram page to write;

“My backbone, my support system, my earthly god, my father, my friend, my confidant,my world, my hero, my wings, my number 1 fan, lover of my soul, father of my children, key to my heart….God is truly a mysterious God he looked at this helpless girl and blessed me with this rare gift. You call me the Gift but you are the gift. Thank you, thank you thank you for all you do.”

“This makes me so teary! They are still good men out there and not all are bad. A good man will always have a wife that worships the ground that he walks on”.

“Men please learn from this and stop beating and maltreating your wives so that their prayers will work for your coconut heads! Una no dey hear word!”
You cannever see these types of women in my country,we are only left with farm tools whether we are in farming season or not #iswearrigad#
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by CarGuideNG: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 08, 2018
Don’t be surprised the day this same LADY will rush to INSTAGRAM and rain INSULTS on the same MAN.
Nothing Surprises me about LADIES.
Don’t also be surprised when you start noticing her NUDE PICTURES on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:07am On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:

grin grin grin

Why u laff nau
See ur round Akara head and 3 big teeth undecided
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Essiebarbie: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2018
A man that secures and completes you is worth doing more for
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by SaturnNick(m): 8:08am On Dec 08, 2018
AbiaOnline:
A woman was in tears as she knelt down to appreciate her loving husband. The woman who had nothing but praises for her partner took to her Instagram page to write;

“My backbone, my support system, my earthly god, my father, my friend, my confidant,my world, my hero, my wings, my number 1 fan, lover of my soul, father of my children, key to my heart….God is truly a mysterious God he looked at this helpless girl and blessed me with this rare gift. You call me the Gift but you are the gift. Thank you, thank you thank you for all you do.”

“This makes me so teary! They are still good men out there and not all are bad. A good man will always have a wife that worships the ground that he walks on”.

“Men please learn from this and stop beating and maltreating your wives so that their prayers will work for your coconut heads! Una no dey hear word!”
Rubbish... So he did more than what your mum and dad have been doing thier entire life abi? Coconut head indeed. Mtcheww
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by LargeBreed(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
I'm loving and caring, but i have a small dick. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Ugosample(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2018
AngelicBeing:
tongue
my man what's popping grin cheesy
Do the usual
I need a good laugh today
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Ugosample(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2018
AngelicBeing:
tongue
Do the usual
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by vivalavida(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2018
All for the Gram.

If he man no get money, u won't see her try this
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2018
LightQueen:
I am just praying along with a sister na grin I wish her well, so I Amen her wish grin

wish her well till she enter fire shogbo.

when dey use her buy benz now u will starr shouting.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by AreaFada2: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2018
You can be 10 times nicer to some women and they repay you with bad attitude.
She's just an appreciative being.

However, a man can show just as much dedication to his family but if money remains an issue, most women won't appreciate it.

Good on her though.

By the way lots of men do such daily.

3 Likes

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by AngelicBeing: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2018
Ugosample:

Do the usual

tongue

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2018
bluefilm:
I hope this is not her own way of apologizing to her husband after accusing him indirectly of child molestation by thoughtlessly saying on national TV that she will not allow him to bath their female kids? grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) / My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.