Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (46971 Views)

Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
benzene00:
That woman lacks competence or rather been Disrespectful to her man

The only time a woman has to kneel down to her man is when she wants to suck the hell out of his prick

Oh lord! Lol
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by olat190(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
the easiest way to depression is making Nigerian lady happy
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by uchennamani(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
AbiaOnline:
A woman was in tears as she knelt down to appreciate her loving husband. The woman who had nothing but praises for her partner took to her Instagram page to write;

“My backbone, my support system, my earthly god, my father, my friend, my confidant,my world, my hero, my wings, my number 1 fan, lover of my soul, father of my children, key to my heart….God is truly a mysterious God he looked at this helpless girl and blessed me with this rare gift. You call me the Gift but you are the gift. Thank you, thank you thank you for all you do.”

“This makes me so teary! They are still good men out there and not all are bad. A good man will always have a wife that worships the ground that he walks on”.

“Men please learn from this and stop beating and maltreating your wives so that their prayers will work for your coconut heads! Una no dey hear word!”
For appreciating the husband? Yes, very good. For kneeling down? No, mba.

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by mrakeeno: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:
If your husband deserves to be licked or crawled to, why waste time appreciating the good man.

If you are blessed with a lovely, kind and caring partner, Honestly, you don't know what the Lord has done for you.
shocked shocked

Are men that heartless and uncaring out there?

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by princfred(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
ibkayee:
Aww how cute, if only most Nigerian men were worth this kind of admiration

Smh
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Awoleesu(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Seeing these kind of women, makes me wonder where they can be found. this country filled with farm tools?
You mean like hoes, rakes, diggers? �
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by MichaelBukamzy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Awoleesu:
You mean like hoes, rakes, diggers? �
EXACTLY
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Goldiano(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
Lord bless me with a good man who is loving and caring even if his dick is short I go manage am. grin grin
check on ur diary of bleeped guys and men.... Pick one from them
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by princfred(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=LightQueen post=73658808][/quote]Lol. Who is the caner and the caned there? The bearer of the rod is usually the caner you know.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Recxzy019: 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
benzene00:
That woman lacks competence or rather been Disrespectful to her man

The only time a woman has to kneel down to her man is when she wants to suck the hell out of his prick
do you even have a brain at all izz like you have eczema in your brain. ode
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Goldiano(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
jeff1607:
the reaction between a wife(or wife to be) and a girlfriend upon receiving a gift

a wife would be speechless or probably cry

while

a girlfriend would scream n jump and be in a hurry to show off.
definitely
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by khiaa(f): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=pedrilo post=73651452][/quote]

How am I contradicting myself?
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Alexaonfleek: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
SHEAU:

I envy you, FTC ain't easy madam grin
swears grin
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Alexaonfleek: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
atiku4President:

Aunty, which one comes first? The "worship" or the "treating well"
the treating well
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Alexaonfleek: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Dremskeji:

My sister, not in all cases. Some women folks are simply insatiable and mostly filled with ingratitude.

I know MEN that literally take good care of their wives according to their resource control, yet their wives are far from showing their husbands gratitude simply because they believe it's nothing in comparison to their preconceived fantasies.

then those women need Jesus in their lives
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Alexaonfleek: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Fck that! Why can't women always think of also helping their partners and being helpful in life? Women always at the receiving end. Fck that shiiit. Black women especially Nigerian women have bad orientation.
If a woman is poor she looks for wealthy guys, but if a woman has, she looks down on everyone. Fcking immature. If not for the sake of konji most ladies these days would be so irrelevant. I always appreciate those golden women of older generation, they support their husband and respect their husbands, not like all these selfish greedy self-centered money hungry farm tools we have today. Spit on the shiiit left of womanhood.
the fact is that as long as the man respects her and treats her well,the woman will in turn support him.black or white,race doesn't matter.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by atiku4President(m): 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
the treating well
Okay o.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ok...
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2018
Nonsense.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Gaddafih001(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2018
Marriage go begin sweet for my eyes again but when dem begin throw stones at each other, I go weak now. cheesy

Well, this shows how committed the man is to his marriage and I duff my heart for him. The lady for having an appreciative soul, my kisses to her chin

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by pedrilo: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

How am I contradicting myself?
u ladies r contradicting urselves.
U dnt agree with her
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by khiaa(f): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
pedrilo:
u ladies r contradicting urselves.
U dnt agree with her

Can't I have my own opinion? undecided
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 11, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
the fact is that as long as the man respects her and treats her well,the woman will in turn support him.black or white,race doesn't matter.

You're right in a way, because the man is the head and he's expected to lead in good examples, but marriage is the joint responsibility of both parties. No one has to wait for another to do good before doing good. It's equal commitment from both parts. Husband is not an angel, he's same human being with strengths and weaknesses as the wife, that's why couple are to complement one another and do good unconditionally, without this kind of orientation, that's why most marriages are some hell shiiit. If you want happy home, then it's a big work of commitment from both.

Then it also depends on what you term as "treat her well". From a white woman's perspective, "treat her well" means a man that loves her, respects her and dedicate his life and time for her. When you see a white happy home, you would really see that joy in them till old age, they both just like best friends. This is true definition of love. A white woman can use all her money to look for someone who loves her.

From a typical Nigerian girl's perspective. "treat her well" means give her money. That's pure shiit. There is nowhere in the world that says a man should be the financial source of a woman. NO! Anyone can have money in a relationship and share with the other. Except that a reasonable man will want to be more financially buoyant being the head. No real man will want to lag behind his wife in areas like money. Only lazy ass girls hide under the guise that men should be the ATM. Only three set of people you can demand money from in life are: Your parents who gave birth to you, your boss you work for and someone who owes you money.

Parasitic/pest mentality girls are disasters. If Davido's mother has a pest mentality, that whole generation would have been nowhere today, a single woman made them all, what they are today and many other cases like that. Best thing is to run from pest ladies or else one may be putting his whole generation in a disaster. That's why i love white women, they are the real feminist, they work, and believe they are to make it in life too, not rely on a man.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 11, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.