Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (46977 Views)

Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2018
LightQueen:
Lol.. No thank you
Sleep alone

i cant madam. konji nah,bastard
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by kizyalex10(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2018
AbiaOnline:
A woman was in tears as she knelt down to appreciate her loving husband. The woman who had nothing but praises for her partner took to her Instagram page to write;

“My backbone, my support system, my earthly god, my father, my friend, my confidant,my world, my hero, my wings, my number 1 fan, lover of my soul, father of my children, key to my heart….God is truly a mysterious God he looked at this helpless girl and blessed me with this rare gift. You call me the Gift but you are the gift. Thank you, thank you thank you for all you do.”

“This makes me so teary! They are still good men out there and not all are bad. A good man will always have a wife that worships the ground that he walks on”.

“Men please learn from this and stop beating and maltreating your wives so that their prayers will work for your coconut heads! Una no dey hear word!”
her last paragraph spoiled d whole thing.insulting men nd calling dem coconut head.she is hailing her man cos she don chop him enter low ba3
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2018
emperorblog21:

i cant madam. konji nah,bastard
Yeye dey worry you tongue
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Dedetwo(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2018
AbiaOnline:
A woman was in tears as she knelt down to appreciate her loving husband. The woman who had nothing but praises for her partner took to her Instagram page to write;

“My backbone, my support system, my earthly god, my father, my friend, my confidant,my world, my hero, my wings, my number 1 fan, lover of my soul, father of my children, key to my heart….God is truly a mysterious God he looked at this helpless girl and blessed me with this rare gift. You call me the Gift but you are the gift. Thank you, thank you thank you for all you do.”

“This makes me so teary! They are still good men out there and not all are bad. A good man will always have a wife that worships the ground that he walks on”.

“Men please learn from this and stop beating and maltreating your wives so that their prayers will work for your coconut heads! Una no dey hear word!”

I guess not every man can afford a boutique for his wife. All I can say is that women are specially created.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Dedetwo(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2018
majamajic:
that boutique is huge,

it worth the tears !!

You are very observant dude. Previous poster never cared to investigate what spurred the woman into such display. Women are like frogs, they do not run in afternoon for nothing.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Ikem11(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2018
She is crying because she is fuc king his best friend but the husband still show her love... Na guilty conscience make her dey cry
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2018
LightQueen:
Yeye dey worry you tongue
go and kneel down for ur husband
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by kingjoe(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2018
emelda86:
Story story
are u saying u can't do it
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by kucykengz(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2018
Am here to make your dream come alive.
agbonkamen:
Lord bless me with a good man who is loving and caring even if his dick is short I go manage am. grin grin
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by alezzy13: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Seeing these kind of women, makes me wonder where they can be found. this country filled with farm tools?

Yes nak. How else would you garden yeye
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Agugbadin: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Other women should learn from this grateful woman, may God continue to bless her and her families
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2018
AntiIncognito:

U mean this one undecided undecided
HOE HAHAHA
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by adeleye003(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2018
benzene00:
That woman lacks competence or rather been Disrespectful to her man

The only time a woman has to kneel down to her man is when she wants to suck the hell out of his prick

Do you always have to display your stupidity in public
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by JaneYave(f): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2018
Every man can be loving and caring, its just their ego that brings out their bad side. All wife beaters, its not too late to change!
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2018
letout:

My wife is one of a kind
Wow! lucky you. i pray for such blessing.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2018
don4real18:
Mention the name of one tool grin
HOE hahahaha
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by maryalloy(f): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2018
I thank God always for my Husband he's one in billions, very rare to find any where, the love of my world, God continue to bless my Good Husband for me
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Princedapace(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2018
Xisnin:

You are not that man in the picture.
We are not even sure if you have eaten today, yet you want to hide under the "we men" umbrella.

My brother, go check my profile and see my thread, I earn a living very well bro.

And I know what I'm saying.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by bitingcool: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
Lord bless me with a good man who is loving and caring even if his dick is short I go manage am. grin grin

Be careful what you ask for.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by majamajic(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Dedetwo:

You are very observant dude. Previous poster never cared to investigate what spurred the woman into such display. Women are like frogs, they do not run in afternoon for nothing.

that Run in the Afternoon for nothing got me .. hahaha

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
When a man treats his woman well,she literally worships him.this is how it is supposed to be

Lol first time I'm commenting on a new thread

Fck that! Why can't women always think of also helping their partners and being helpful in life? Women always at the receiving end. Fck that shiiit. Black women especially Nigerian women have bad orientation.
If a woman is poor she looks for wealthy guys, but if a woman has, she looks down on everyone. Fcking immature. If not for the sake of konji most ladies these days would be so irrelevant. I always appreciate those golden women of older generation, they support their husband and respect their husbands, not like all these selfish greedy self-centered money hungry farm tools we have today. Spit on the shiiit left of womanhood.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by kingjoe(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2018
Colourich:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwwww!!!!!
hmmm why the long hiss
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by lastdon5: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2018
IGBO MEN!

Na our work oh!!
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Dedetwo(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2018
maryalloy:
I thank God always for my Husband he's one in billions, very rare to find any where, the love of my world, God continue to bless my Good Husband for me

It should be God continue to bless the source of her husband's wealth. If the dude does not have money to buy a boutique, he would have been subjected a serious tongue-lashing.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by ahjerryboy1(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2018
in marriage understanding matters alot ...
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Ugosample(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2018
AngelicBeing:
My take on this issue is this, the woman in the picture looks between 35 to 40 years old, women from that era knows what family life / respect for the institution of marriage etc and the men also reciprocate with love and affection to the woman but with the advent of social media, what we have now are slay Queens and majority lack the maturity to handle family life, small wahala in the house, they rush to social media to post nonsense, there is a big difference between indomie girls and matured women like this that respect the marriage institutions cool

there also exist a lot of irresponsible, dead beat no good entitled men too.

Sad to say, but its the truth.

A lot of men these days CANNOT command respect because if you realky look at it, there is nothing to respect undecided

A lot of ladies as well are just toxic products, especially in Nigeria

A lot of work needs to be done in making the shift
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Olulinks(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Seeing these kind of women, makes me wonder where they can be found. this country filled with farm tools?
You're still a young man. You can see that the major reason the woman was "worshipping" the man is beacusw of what the man could offer. What do you think the woman would do if he (the man) was unable to meet her "needs"? Would she still need down worshipping her and even threw it up on the social media?
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by trapQ: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2018
I'm sure your mother and sisters are farm tools too.
MichaelBukamzy:
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Phyde: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2018
AbiaOnline:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) / My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.