Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (46974 Views)

Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by colestephan86: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Seeing these kind of women, makes me wonder where they can be found. this country filled with farm tools?
Lol, where you see farm tools there are farm machineries.

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by princfred(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2018
AngelicBeing:
My take on this issue is this, the woman in the picture looks between 35 to 40 years old, women from that era knows what family life / respect for the institution of marriage etc and the men also reciprocate with love and affection to the woman but with the advent of social media, what we have now are slay Queens and majority lack the maturity to handle family life, small wahala in the house, they rush to social media to post nonsense, there is a big difference between indomie girls and matured women like this that respect the marriage institutions cool
No chili laddered lashes for indomie semi feminist (irresponsible but entitled) girls of nowadays? grin
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by princfred(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2018
Brunosamel:
may God help your gentle soul
Chai.... What a comment.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by princfred(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2018
latsy:
She is appreciating his financial support.
Nothing new.
Imagine say that man no get money, even if he use his tongue mob her room or lick clean her shoes oyo will still be the case grin but then, even if they dey scam us, God go still dey bless us for helping their case. cool

See boutique, see appreciation grin

What she did is how it should be normally because many men go out of their way to better position their wife's but because of abnormal highly entitled ungrateful un-appreciative nature of Nigerian ladies, this is appearing abnormal.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by AngelicBeing: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2018
princfred:
No chili laddered lashes for indomie semi feminist (irresponsible but entitled) girls of nowadays? grin
Lol, I have my koboko laden with chilly pepper for both indomie slay Queens and slaykings tongue

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by ibkayee(f): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2018
chisco82:

Haba! I worth is it oo grin
Lool
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by AngelicBeing: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2018
Ugosample:

there also exist a lot of irresponsible, dead beat no good entitled men too.

Sad to say, but its the truth.

A lot of men these days CANNOT command respect because if you realky look at it, there is nothing to respect undecided

A lot of ladies as well are just toxic products, especially in Nigeria

A lot of work needs to be done in making the shift
You are correct, my position is applicable to both sexes tongue
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by princfred(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Lol, I have my koboko laden with chilly pepper for both indomie slay Queens and slaykings tongue
Ah ah you done add slaykings too. Abeg remove that one. grin
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by AngelicBeing: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2018
princfred:
Ah ah you done add slaykings too. Abeg remove that one. grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by princfred(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2018
LightQueen:
Yeye dey worry you tongue
No, na only small case of konjijities him complain of. If you get em cure you tell him and how much for it grin
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Ugosample(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2018
AngelicBeing:
You are correct, my position is applicable to both sexes tongue

You have said it all....

Oya take five (kpa!)

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by princfred(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2018
Ugosample:

Feminism did not kill marriages

It's a mix of badly trained women, and badly trained men.

So so many feminists are happily married

Badly behaved oversabi toxic women remain single

There is a difference
but feminists and semi feminists add their quota too join.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool
Why are you laughing at me naa?
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by princfred(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2018
Dremskeji:

My sister, not in all cases. Some women folks are simply insatiable and mostly filled with ingratitude.

I know MEN that literally take good care of their wives according to their resource control, yet their wives are far from showing their husbands gratitude simply because they believe it's nothing in comparison to their preconceived fantasies.

If I know love you for this comment that means I no get sense grin cool
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by ibkayee(f): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2018
chisco82:

Why are you laughing at me naa?
Your haba was funny
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2018
All men are caring na money just dey fall our hand.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by princfred(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2018
aftatechbiz:
Naturally, a naija woman will worship a man that spends lavishly on her and the woman has just shown her appreciation. But i wonder if she will do the same if the man has not got enough money to spoil her.
Until the man broke that's when we truly know a Nigerian woman's true sense of appreciation towards her man.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by frozen70(f): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
When a man treats his woman well,she literally worships him.this is how it is supposed to be

Lol first time I'm commenting on a new thread

Yes, you are right about your comments, but most men don't know that if you want your wife to worship and respect you, treat her well and good
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by midehi2(f): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
Lord bless me with a good man who is loving and caring even if his dick is short I go manage am. grin grin
You and dick ehnnn grin grin e be like say you like am well well cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by princfred(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2018
justscorchone:
If a man no care, how will his dxck rise well? A man caring for his partner is also caring for his dickson unless men who don't care for their dxck..... Direct proportionality.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by jeff1607(m): 11:19am On Dec 08, 2018
the reaction between a wife(or wife to be) and a girlfriend upon receiving a gift

a wife would be speechless or probably cry

while

a girlfriend would scream n jump and be in a hurry to show off.

1 Like

Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2018
Your point? That’s not part of a husbands duty no? Look at that boutique alone and tell me why she won’t cry with tears.
latsy:
She is appreciating his financial support.
Nothing new.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2018
princfred:
No, na only small case of konjijities him complain of. If you get em cure you tell him and how much for it grin
undecided I don't have his cure and besides He knows I don't do such business grin
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by kunleweb: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2018
justscorchone:

Smart. I agree. I hope guys and ladies form great marriages in this generation. I look forward to great marriages
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by princfred(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2018
LightQueen:
undecided I don't have his cure and besides He knows I don't do such business grin
You do only permanent consistent regular cure only for the special one finally not temporary one. I get it. Not bad, Not bad cool grin what was that your number again? cheesy
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by kunleweb: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2018
JaneYave:
Every man can be loving and caring, its just their ego that brings out their bad side. All wife beaters, its not too late to change!

How touching
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by omooba969(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2018
Dremskeji:

My sister, not in all cases. Some women folks are simply insatiable and mostly filled with ingratitude.

I know MEN that literally take good care of their wives according to their resource control, yet their wives are far from showing their husbands gratitude simply because they believe it's nothing in comparison to their preconceived fantasies.

Beauty & Sense = Rare Gem smiley

It's appealing when a submission such as your is void of sentiment & it's rational. cool
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by irich21(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2018
[b][/b]Other women should learn from her, this is how to receive from your man this season
AbiaOnline:
A woman was in tears as she knelt down to appreciate her loving husband. The woman who had nothing but praises for her partner took to her Instagram page to write;

“My backbone, my support system, my earthly god, my father, my friend, my confidant,my world, my hero, my wings, my number 1 fan, lover of my soul, father of my children, key to my heart….God is truly a mysterious God he looked at this helpless girl and blessed me with this rare gift. You call me the Gift but you are the gift. Thank you, thank you thank you for all you do.”

“This makes me so teary! They are still good men out there and not all are bad. A good man will always have a wife that worships the ground that he walks on”.

“Men please learn from this and stop beating and maltreating your wives so that their prayers will work for your coconut heads! Una no dey hear word!”
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
princfred:
You do only permanent consistent regular cure only for the special one finally not temporary one. I get it. Not bad, Not bad cool grin what was that your number again? cheesy
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by mechanics(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
He's really a loving husband, not like those ones that will be beating their wife everyday.
Re: Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Good one and God bless their home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.