Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? (27529 Views)

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Jonegonu: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2018
My advice for you is that you should not marry him, reason is because you don't love him.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Oyindidi(f): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2018
kunleweb:

Why didnt she see the suitability in him over the othwr brother five years back? You know the truth Ndidi its too early. The first thing lovers look out.in there other party should be the future . if she looked well before she would h Essen the future in him
You mean she for leave her then bf date this guy or double date back then, kai! Guy advice the op on what to do
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by sisisioge: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2018
Since you apparently like him even with your misgivings, pls date him. To take care of the use and dump concern, pls hoard the cookies. Don't give it to him till you are absolutely sure.

The guy might just be an overachiever who can't afford to lose a mark. Be guided wink.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Ikpongiton: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
How would I know. Why don't you ask her?
na you be her counsellor now.you advised her,not to allow the guy Bleep her already poluted septic tank

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

cheesy

and the "unbiased statement" would be.,.......?

Check why that reply was made, you tackled her response and not the initial comment the response was made to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by aywhy93(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusdaughter:
This guy says he is still interested in dating me even after 5 years of making his intentions known. I kept refusing him because I didn't want to cheat on my ex. He says he is ready for marriage now and he is very okay.
I just want to know how possible for a guy to come back to me after all these years. I don't want to be used...
Your sincere input will be appreciated

I wanted to judge you based on what the average Nigerian girl is but after reading your other threads about your ex (2016), how he gets Money from you, how you were loyal to him and all that, I decided not to. It's so painful you wasted your time, resources, efforts and stuffs on that type of guy. Now, I'm not just sure if this new guy loves you but you've got to be very careful. There are so many guys who wants a girl like you out there but I just don't know if he's one. All The Best!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by motherfucker: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

fine, but me the truth,.............is he rich now?

Yes or no?
lol but bro, chill. money is not everything ooo. who no go,no know. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by enuk80(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
Go about it the right way. Date him, don't sleep with him till he put a finger on it.

Stupid advise I have read so far. She shouldn't sleep with him but she slept with her ex boyfriend for 5years. Rubbish....

10 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Ishilove: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusdaughter:
This guy says he is still interested in dating me even after 5 years of making his intentions known. I kept refusing him because I didn't want to cheat on my ex. He says he is ready for marriage now and he is very okay.
I just want to know how possible for a guy to come back to me after all these years. I don't want to be used...
Take it to God. He is the revealer of deep and secret things

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by AryEmber(f): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Ikpongiton:
na you be her counsellor now.you advised her,not to allow the guy Bleep her already poluted septic tank
I guess my advice is on point then, that way, he won't get to shag a poluted septic tank.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by JandyJ(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Saffi:
Was it her fault that she was in a relationship and the guy was asking her out? Now she’s single, she’s ready to give the guy a chance, what’s the issue please?

Please don’t be a stero typical airhead, please try to use your brain. Just a lil lil bitttt

Madam keep quite. She has instantly turned single now becos the guy is now rich. Let her go and marry the guy she was with that time.
This is how u yeye ladies miss yr opportunity. The right guy will come and u will drive him away. If I am the guy I will make sure I finish her intake manifold and then kick her away like football. Yeye people. Mtcweeh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by DaRuud(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusdaughter:

How? I didn't date him then cos I was with someone. Not that I refused to date him because he was broke and now he's rich
Its either your ex left you or this guy is rich
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by udemzyudex(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Dandy52:
Marry person wey no gree date me years ago I dey craze?

Everybody get principles, for me I no fit date babe wey dey into a relationship cos I dey like put myself for person shoes too.

Since they are both free, and the girl still get wetin him like thode years, why not?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusdaughter:

Hmm
But what will be your reason if you ask her to date you again after a long time? Especially when you know you won't marry her

He has just indirectly told u that u r Silver digger...because u no reach goldcheesy cheesy

useless child,,,if na me I go use that vex destroy ur pussy 4u...

Nonsense shildgrin grin

lefulefu can u jst imagine this fuvkery!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by AryEmber(f): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2018
enuk80:

Stupid advise I have read so far. She shouldn't sleep with him but she slept with her ex boyfriend for 5years. Rubbish....
You must have been there when she was sleeping with her ex.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by pilot77(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2018
Spot on!
Brunosamel:
sometimes the best thing you are looking in the USA is standing next to you, for that guy to come back for you after several years of turning him down, he's worth the short my point is that the guys loves and adores you, You seems to be his teast and has the qualities he might be looking for in a woman so my dear give him a chance let me see why you won't fall in love with him....
Don't let someone else eat your own cake and sell it
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2018
I don dey pity the nigga already....

I go simply invite you come my house, fvck you turn turn, then push you out of my house by 3am.....

Fvckin gold-digger
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by bdchange(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2018
Ikem11:
Ọ dịkwa very risky.

First of all, when u rejected this guy was the reason of rejection made known to him in a polite way?

2. Did u stay good friends with him after rejecting him of u just doing imakwa ndị anyị bụ?

3. For 5 years he kept coming or he ignored u and appeared 5yrs later and tell u, "hey girl am rich now let's get married? "

4. You naming he is rich now gives me little impression why u rejected him cos being rich or poor shouldn't be mentioned if it wasn't an issue

I can go on and on reasons why u can't and shouldn't try dating or marrying him. But first if u can answer those questions above then I will give u honest answer and future gona look like.
Answer this questions with sincerity and your problem is solved..
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by udemzyudex(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
You said you refused him earlier cos you were with someone

Are you not with someone now?

If I be that guy

Na to use vex of the suffer wey u give me, Chop n clean mouth

The way some people dey reason for Naija ehn, that's why i dey always talk say this country no fit change,if over 80% dey reason anyhow for the country wetin you expect?

If na your babe dey with you then and another guy dey disturb her, you go agree make she leave you go meet the guy?

Make una dey try put una self for person shoe first before una reason anything.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by WaleAburumaku: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2018
dennel:
Pray about it... dt cud be your Mr right esp if you re set for marriage now as well*
Took my time to go tru your profile n all, it’s funny you just thought of moving on...! I start to imagine the hell that guy must have walk you through in the name of the so called love*

Fine boys n men re everywhere you shouldn’t enslave yourself bcus of fine Tns lol...!

We cud be WhatsApp friends* hit me up

Whatsapp Friends?
Omo Oleefo
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by oshaosha2014(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2018
I would never do that.

Dandy52:
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Daeylar(f): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2018
Common keep quiet.
Gold digger indeed
Anytime a lady says any single thing about a guy's financial situation the next thing is to shout golddigger but total silence and support when men say they don't want broke ladies.

Jokers.
[s]
haywire07:
You are mere gold digger.

[/s]
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
You said you refused him earlier cos you were with someone

Are you not with someone now?

If I be that guy

Na to use vex of the suffer wey u give me, Chop n clean mouth

correct Niggacheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2018
bonnyhope:

you said my mind, some girls even after dating many guys and slept with them, they will still tell you that they dont want to be used as if they are virgin....rubbish
my brother, na to promise them marriage, fvck the hell out of them, and block them.... na the level I dey now....I don't pity these hoes. The only thing they can offer a man is pain and destruction.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Daeylar:
Common keep quiet.
Gold digger indeed
Anytime a lady says any single thing about the a guy's the next thing is to shout golddigger but total silence and support when men say they don't want broke ladies.

Jokers.
[s][/s]

Useless shild....is it not obvious that she needs the guy now for his money??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by enuk80(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:
If he's serious with You, then fine but first of all, don't ever have sex with him till he does some marriage rights.

He should visit your parents first since he is all for marriage not friendship.

Another stupid comment I have read so far. She shouldn't sleep with him until he does some marriage rights but she slept with her ex boyfriend for good 5years. Please give yourself brain.

I supported what most nairalanders said...that the guy has low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Daeylar(f): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Yes it's possible for him to still want you after all these years. If you are interested you can go for him but as with everything in life keep your wits about you ( can help prevent you from being used ) . If you still feel hesitant or have doubts then maybe let him go?

By the way, Did he know you had a boyfriend when he kept asking you out all those years ago? If he knew and still asked you out that just isn't right.

Juliusdaughter:
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusdaughter:
If you try this shit with me. I will only Bleep you and live you. My dear, you don't love him enough for you to have rejected him initially for someone else says it all. if that your Ex comes back even after marriage you will fall for him. Go back to your ex that is who you love.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by ACE1010: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2018
Dandy52:

grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by vivalavida(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
Go about it the right way. Date him, don't sleep with him till he put a finger on it.

Put a finger inside where?

O ma se ooo

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Skmoda360(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2018
Dandy52:
God will bless you abundantly.......gbayi for your post smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Daeylar(f): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2018
So her being faithful in a relationship is now a problem.

In future, if there are threads where a guy complains about his girl cheating on him or leaving him for another guy, better keep this same energy and support the girl.

[s]
Kennyprince:
girls dont think rightly at all. So where is the "god" you were dating before? He dumped u right? Serves u right. When u see a nice guy coming for u, you girls wont look his way cos of some boys who are not serious.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.