Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) (12830 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by faithfull18(f): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

You know what I hate? Your last line. I am just gonna overlook for now.

So she registered a sole business and submitted a list comprising of her board of directors? What the fvck am I reading here? angry

So where did she manufacture the names from?

Any goddam asshole can register a company. You have the cash, I do one for you tomorrow.

If you don't know the meaning of a CEO, I suggest you go back and make some findings.

So you think the C which stands for CHEIF in CEO is there for any tom, dick, and harry to pick-up and use right?
I don't know the form of business she is into and registered as for sure, so I can't say. I think you need to ask Google for a comprehensive description of what a CEO means irrespective of the size of the company.

4 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Smiles...

The difference both of you is that you use your main moniker and he uses an alternate.

So he is free to type lots of shitt, but you should be cautious tho.

I am fine BTW, you still in the group?
Yh
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
MannieA:

u must be really blind

But you said you're a student. And you're learning a skill. Do you know what job is? I'm guessing that question might be too difficult since you're a girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
ohh thats good!, my father is a diplomat but he is about to retire and head back to nigeria end of this month
MannieA:
I'm a student
international studies and diplomacy is my course...
a diplomat in the making.. lollzz..
I recently started learning catering and hair cut
I work too
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
faithfull18:

I don't know the form of business she is into and registered as for sure, so I can't say. I think you need to ask Google for a comprehensive description of what a CEO means irrespective of the size of the company.

Right now I don't like the direction this argument is headed.

For fvck sake, the market woman is simply the Founder or owner of whatever business she is into - but I am suspecting Make-up kits.

A CEO is a more corporate word - unless she registered a bank or a corporate institution.

You don't register a boutique that has just one store and calls yourself CEO. It isn't wrong, but the context isn't suited

Most of these Fintech founders don't even call themselves CEO. It is a more corporate term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Yh

will say hello now.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by carter009(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
Let me tell you they bitter truth,, I will never be poor like you, am richer than some of your family members and uncles, am not boosting but am telling you they truth, am not an asslicker like you,, I work in one they best federal angency in Nigeria, My dad is a director in one of they federal agency, I also have a business that gives me always,, i was not born poor, so continue with your asslicker job,, so you see by they grace of God I think am moving higher,, so you can continue licking asses as usual but believe me am far better than you.
IamPlato:
because You Cant Make It To That Level doesnt Mean Someone Else Cant
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
MannieA:

u must be really blind
they find it hard to believe, we r more successful than them. Haters gonna hate.

1 Like

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by IamPlato(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
carter009:
Let me tell you they bitter truth,, I will never be poor like you, am richer than some of your family members and uncles, am not boosting but am telling you they truth, am not an asslicker like you,, I work in one they best federal angency in Nigeria, My dad is a director in one of they federal agency, I also have a business that gives me always,, i was not born poor, so continue with your asslicker job,, so you see by they grace of God I think am moving higher,, so you can continue licking asses as usual but believe me am far better than you.
obviously You Can Afford My Book. Have You Seen My Book smiley its Just N200

2 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamPlato:
have you seen my book smiley

Did you send it to me?
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
victorian:
If I say my own now, bad belle people no go allow me drink water keep cup.

Well, I'm Ceo, Marine Engineer/Fashion designer/Consultant, marine services,
and fashion design /Inspirational & motivational speaker.

coolthank you Lord!

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by IamPlato(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Did you send it to me?
Its In The Link In My Profile... Its On My Profile... Mr Seun is Probably Planning On Getting One smiley Its On Google just Search "Bloody Metele and Other Stories" and You Will Find It On Okadabooks cheesy ITS JUST N200
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by samysmoothfresh: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamPlato:
obviously You Can Afford My Book. Have You Seen My Book smiley its Just N200

epic reply!!

The spirit of ilegend is strong in you!!

2 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamPlato:
Its In The Link In My Profile... Its On My Profile... Mr Seun is Probably Planning On Getting One smiley Its On Google just Search "Bloody Metele and Other Stories" and You Will Find It On Okadabooks cheesy ITS JUST N200

Last time I bought your book, you turned around to shiit on my face.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by IamPlato(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

epic reply!!

ilegend ke? Guy Why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by IamPlato(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

What? Please Dont Say I Scammed you. I Didnt Scam anyone sad
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

epic reply!!

lmaogringrin
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

epic reply!!

lmaogringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by hafsatadebisi: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

are you a female or she?
All of the above.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
SmellySperm:

Hmm u try sha, u don collect salary? grin
Lol you want make we share am? smiley
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by IamPlato(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Sir please When Or How Did I Shiit on Your Face
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
my spirit has spoken.
i don't mean that, i like to marry ur person not ur profession, even if u like don't practice at all.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by MannieA(f): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Admin401:

But you said you're a student. And you're learning a skill. Do you know what job is? I'm guessing that question might be too difficult since you're a girl.

mtchewwww....apply logic Bros
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by durubennie(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nairaland is full of teenagers

1 Like

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by MannieA(f): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
ohh thats good!, my father is a diplomat but he is about to retire and head back to nigeria end of this month

wow. wow.. wow...dats very nice...wat country is he in
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
dancok:
i don't mean that, i like to marry ur person not ur profession, even if u like don't practice at all.
bring the ring tomorrow, we'll go to Court on monday
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by MannieA(f): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
they find it hard to believe, we r more successful than them. Haters gonna hate.

I swear....lolllzz.....hating is their job..they should carry on.. lol...we dey Here dey watch them
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by MannieA(f): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
bring the ring tomorrow, we'll go to Court on monday

do you really want to Marry him
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by CHoccolaTE: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nairaland men have serious issues, always rushing to run women down and mock them for absolutely no reason at all.

If a girl says she is jobless, na problem.

OK now she has a job its still paining them,
'why is she calling herself CEO?'
Why is she feeling funky about the business she is running?

For heavens sake Victorian or whoever referred to herself as CEO please go ahead and be proud of your achievements and call yourself any nice name you want, whether CEO or bosslady or billionaire you name it, go ahead and give yourself any title you feel like. At least you have a honest source of living and you are ambitious and that's something remarkable for a person living in a country where youth are corrupt and always searching for quick money or ways to scam other people and get rich. Don't let anyone downplay your success, please ignore that guy, greater heights await you in future amen.

God bless your hussle babe smiley

7 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
hong kong..im here too
MannieA:

wow. wow.. wow...dats very nice...wat country is he in

1 Like

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
MannieA:

do you really want to Marry him
what do u thiNkwink
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by SmartMindsFx: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Olosho and gigolos.
That's your answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out / SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate / Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.