Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) (12813 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
MannieA:

do you really want to Marry him
what do u thiNkwink
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by IamPlato(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
faithfull18:

I don't know the form of business she is into and registered as for sure, so I can't say. I think you need to ask Google for a comprehensive description of what a CEO means irrespective of the size of the company.
have you seen my book smiley
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by IamPlato(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Yh
have You Read My Book cheesy
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
MannieA:

mtchewwww....apply logic Bros

Funny thing is that you might not know what logic means. grin
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by MannieA(f): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Admin401:

Funny thing is that you might not know what logic means. grin

sense is far from you...lolz.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by MannieA(f): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
what do u thiNkwink

DO NOT...lol...
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
MannieA:

DO NOT...lol...
dont worry. just simple reverse psychology. do u know him?
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
bring the ring tomorrow, we'll go to Court on monday
singing *i have found love for meeeeee...... Pls people help me complete it.. (let me drop my mail, Ketikubamidele1985@gmail.com.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by charlito94(m): 12:49am On Dec 09, 2018
Wuraola01:

Lol grin grin

I don't mind.
What's ur social media name or if possible let me hv ur direct contact. Thanks dear
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Wuraola01(f): 1:19am On Dec 09, 2018
charlito94:

What's ur social media name or if possible let me hv ur direct contact. Thanks dear

Alright.

Pm, email- wuraola.ade@yahoo.com
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 09, 2018
smiley
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 09, 2018
Acts 26:24
[24]And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by victorian(f): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2018
CHoccolaTE:
Nairaland men have serious issues, always rushing to run women down and mock them for absolutely no reason at all.

If a girl says she is jobless, na problem.

OK now she has a job its still paining them,
'why is she calling herself CEO?'
Why is she feeling funky about the business she is running?

For heavens sake Victorian or whoever referred to herself as CEO please go ahead and be proud of your achievements and call yourself any nice name you want, whether CEO or bosslady or billionaire you name it, go ahead and give yourself any title you feel like. At least you have a honest source of living and you are ambitious and that's something remarkable for a person living in a country where youth are corrupt and always searching for quick money or ways to scam other people and get rich. Don't let anyone downplay your success, please ignore that guy, greater heights await you in future amen.

God bless your hussle babe smiley

I am proud of my honest living and achievements in life. I am very aware of guys like biafranbushboy like his name depicts has never attained a degree . So it's understandable afterwards, why he was unleashing all forms of venom on me online. That's why I withdrew from replying back further. I don't need to justify to anyone by typing impeccable distinctive English sentences as a proof that I own a company in Lagos state, Nigeria.

I own a company and I am very proud and happy about it. I also have other source of incomes too. Whosoever that can't stand my declaration and success can kindly go and hug transformer.

All the bad belle guys here can do nothing about it, no matter how much they insult me. It simply shows further the kind of guys we have around.

They don't want to attain greatness and any lady who strives to become someone of substance is immediately hated. I am a Celeb, and majority who knows me here and have seen my works online Know that much about me. That's why any random guy or lady will scream, I know her! Yes they know me cause I am famous, silently famous. They know me with what they've heard or read about me in newspapers , magazines and online . I try to remain anonymous but alot of them here, don't want such. Some even concocts all forms of lies about me, when they can't face the truth about me. But it's all good. They are human being, especially Nigerians. So hatred is allowed. It's a free world

God has blessed me and I am grateful all the way.

If I look down on people because of my status, I won't be on Nairaland. What will I be doing here? I would even be very selective on whom I interact with online and offline. But because I am a down to earth and simple lady, I like mixing with commoners and people from all walks of lives.

That's why some faceless fools here can have the guts to insults and say whatever they like. The best is to withdraw after back and forth insults. I can't be typing insults all night or try justify why I am successful as a woman.

If as a man, you cannot deal with my success, well that's their problem.

None of them is feeding me ,nor taking care of my everyday financial needs nor paying my company's yearly rent and house rent.

So they keep hating, while I soar higher.

My withdrawal lastnight doesn't mean, I am weak to reply or doesn't mean I am not proud of my works and whom I have become as a woman and a human being. I am a source of livelihood to people out there. I have impacted great values and hope in the lives of alot of people out there. My family and friends are proud of me, even strangers who have heard about me are proud of me and what I represent.

So ignorant and bush men on this forum cannot deter from where I'm going.

Anyways I'm getting dressed up for church service. Let them keep hating. They are only impoverishing their mindsets and their selves further.
That's all.

Thanks smiley and amen to the prayer.

God bless you too and your hustles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by charlito94(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2018
Wuraola01:

Alright.

Pm, email- wuraola.ade@yahoo.com
Thanks.. Check ur mail box
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by majekoam(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2018
victorian:

I am proud of my honest living and achievements in life. I am very aware of guys like biafranbushboy like his name depicts has never attained a degree . So it's understandable afterwards, why he was unleashing all forms of venom on me online. That's why I withdrew from replying back further. I don't need to justify to anyone by typing impeccable distinctive English sentences as a proof that I own a company in Lagos state, Nigeria.

I own a company and I am very proud and happy about it. I also have other source of incomes too. Whosoever that can't stand my declaration and success can kindly go and hug transformer.

All the bad belle guys here can do nothing about it, no matter how much they insult me. It simply shows further the kind of guys we have around.

They don't want to attain greatness and any lady who strives to become someone of substance is immediately hated. I am a Celeb, and majority who knows me here and have seen my works online Know that much about me. That's why any random guy or lady will scream, I know her! Yes they know me cause I am famous, silently famous. They know me with what they've heard or read about me in newspapers , magazines and online . I try to remain anonymous but alot of them here, don't want such. Some even concocts all forms of lies about me, when they can't face the truth about me. But it's all good. They are human being, especially Nigerians. So hatred is allowed. It's a free world

If I look down on people because of my status, I won't be on Nairaland. What will I be doing here? I would even be very selective on whom I interact with online and offline. But because I am a down to earth and simple lady, I like mixing with commoners and people from all walks of lives.

That's why some faceless fools here can have the guts to insults and say whatever they like. The best is to withdraw after back and forth insults. I can't be typing insults all night or try justify why I am successful as a woman.

None of them is feeding me ,nor taking care of my everyday financial needs nor paying my company's yearly rent and house rent.

My withdraw lastnight doesn't mean, I am weak to reply or doesn't mean I am not proud of my works and whom I have become as a woman and a human being. I am a source of livelihood to people out there. I have impacted great values and hope in the lives of alot of people out there. My family and friends are proud of me, even strangers who have heard about me are proud of me and what I represent.

Anyways I'm getting dressed up for church service. Let them keep hating. They are only impoverishing their mindsets and their selves further.
That's all.

I liked everything you wrote except this line... It's an oxymoron...
Good day.

2 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Wuraola01(f): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2018
charlito94:

Thanks.. Check ur mail box

Seen smiley
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by victorian(f): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2018
majekoam:

I liked everything you wrote except this line... It's an oxymoron...
Good day.

Thanks. But why I said mixing with commoners. It means, I'm from a Royal family.

A true blue blood.

And My family is still ruling till date. That's one aspect of me, I have kept away for many years in the eyes of the public, because I want people to take me for who I am and not what I am. But some Nairalanders want one to be arrogant and show off, before they can behave themselves. It's OK.. I can be arrogant to such level of people, it's not hard.

Apologies if I sounded off? I simply had to add that line to it, so my message sinks in further ,to some people here.

Have a great day dear

2 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by JimiCoker2: 7:43am On Dec 09, 2018
pocohantas:
The kinda guy that a woman needs to shame with what she does for a living, is the exact guy such woman shouldn't be bothered about.
The guy should shame himself by changing his circle. Change starts from you...
So basically you're a makeup artist/clothes, bags or jewellery seller. There's nothing wrong with hustling, just wonder why you girls think money is so easy to come by when you yourselves have great difficulty coming by it without whoring about
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by majekoam(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2018
victorian:

Thanks. But why I said mixing with commoners. It means, I'm from a Royal family.

A true blue blood.

And My family is still ruling till date. That's one aspect of me, I have kept away for many years in the eyes of the public, because I want people to take me for who I am and not what I am. But some Nairalanders want one to be arrogant and show off, before they can behave themselves. It's OK.. I can be arrogant to such level of people, it's not hard.

Apologies if I sounded off? I simply had to add that line to it, so my message sinks in further ,to some people here.

Have a great day dear

I understand. For all the time I have bee. On nairaland there is one truth. Logic and morals do not win.... Just enjoy the madness and be content grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by SkinnyNigga: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2018
joyberry:
Am a soldier , part time student in the making by nxt year
can we be friends? I love to run parole with female soldiers
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 09, 2018
Bloooody:

I comment like the intelligent person that I am.
I don't expected a useless woman to understand.

Intelligent my ass. Frustrated misogynist

1 Like

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by don4real18(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2018
joyberry:
Am a soldier , part time student in the making by nxt year
Hi... You are quite pretty
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by don4real18(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Still a student sha
Nursing in the making.

But am currently working as a supervisor in a filling station grin
Correct yourself
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrphysics(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Clearly, an illiterate who doesn't understand the difference between a Founder, Entrepreneur, MD, and CEO

Someone pays 55k to register a dead coy with the CAC, comes out and throw open her mouth wide calling herself CEO - without even knowing the meaning.
Company registration with CAC costs N30k. One can register a company if he is the director of the company. You don't need a lawyer or agent to register your company if you are a director of the company.

Company incorporation takes less than 48 hours to get registered from the day submission online.

One can start the process of company registration online and finish online too.

Any body can register a company, Just visit www.new.cac.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Intrepid01(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2018
victorian:

I own a company and I am very proud and happy about it. I also have other sourceof incomes too. Whosoever that can't stand my declaration and success can kindly go and hug transformer.

If I look down on people because of my status, I won't be on Nairaland. What will I be doing here? I would even be very selective on whom l[/b]I interact with online and offline. But because I am a down to earth and simple lady, I like mixing with commoners and people from all walks of lives.

That's why some faceless fools here can have the guts to[b] insults
and say whatever they like. The best is to withdraw after back and forth insults. I can't be typing insults all night or try justify why I am successful as a woman.

My withdrawal lastnight doesn't mean, I am weak to reply or doesn't mean I am not proud of my works and whom I have become as a woman and a human being. I am a source of livelihood to people out there. I have impacted great values and hope in the lives of alot of people out there. My family and friends are proud of me, even strangers who have heard about me are proud of me and what I represent.

That's all.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2018
victorian:

A true blue blood.

Have a great day dear
she isnt lying o

1 Like

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Bloooody(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2018
krissy123:

Intelligent my ass. Frustrated misogynist
Wow that's a big word for a failure like you.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2018
faithfull18:

Nothing wrong with her saying she is a CEO. She has a registered company for crying out loud even if it's still at the startup stage. For you to register a company with the CAC, you must submit a list that comprises board of directors with their info, company secretaryetc depending on the form of business she set up whether it's sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company etc.

You sound more like you have personal issues with her than you having any intention of making corrections.
Sole proprietorship with a board of directors? Do you even know the difference between a sole proprietorship, and a company? I noticed Nigerians are the most to abuse the word 'CEO'. Owing a business doesn't necessarily make you a CEO.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by TessBiwom(f): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2018
Wuraola01:

Do you want proof?

Well, u don't have to believe me

Besides, who says girls aren't smart enough for d course?

I honestly can't understand why you're like this
Don't indulge his shallow mind.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by TessBiwom(f): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2018
Bloooody:

Women aren't intelligent enough to study that kind of course
You should be studying mass communication.
Sorry I meant mass penis sucking
Invariably the women in your family are dumb;common sense not common at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos / The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? / Oya Drop Any Funny Picture From Your Status Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.