Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award (21155 Views)

Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology / Why Daddy Freeze Blocks People On Instagram. Examining Reasons / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Acehart: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Nice question.

Now, that we see that the Bible doesn't prevent or admonish Christians to pay tithe, shouldn't that tell you anti-tithers to also remain silent as the Bible is silent on the issue? Yet, you people decide to speak where the Bible hasn't spoken. In the process, you end up teaching doctrines of men as commandment of God.

Mathew 15:9
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Let those who want to pay tithe do so as long as the Bible doesn't teach against it. Mind you, tithing predates the Law because Abraham tithed. And since we are his children, I see nothing wrong in immitating the Good deeds of our father.

Please sir, I would like to ask this: if Abraham only paid tithes of the spoils of war (which he later forfeited 100% of all the spoils) and not his life earnings, what tithe should the children of Abraham pay?
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by alBHAGDADI: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
0monnak0da:

Show me where slavery was stopped in the New Testament
Show me where the guilt offering for women was stopped in the New Testament
Show me where the killing witches was stopped in the New Testament
show me here the killing of those who offer sacrifices to other gods was stopped in the New Testament
God said plant the land for 6 years and let it rest for the 7th year.Where was that stopped in the New Testament

All what you require are under the law. We have been redeemed from the law.

Romans 6:14
For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

John 1:17
For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by alBHAGDADI: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
Acehart:

Please sir, I would like to ask this: if Abraham only paid tithes of the spoils of war (which he later forfeited 100% of all the spoils) and not his life earnings, what tithe should the children of Abraham pay?

The spoils of war were his. If you fight in a battle and emerge victorious by defeating the enemy, all that belong to the enemy becomes yours, that is what the spoils of war are. Abraham gave 10% as tithe and also gave out the remaining 90%. If you feel you can do the same, fine. That act is part of why God blessed Abraham so much that were even talking about him today after thousands of years.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by gaventa: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nobel Laurete award for Prosecution and criticism
Goshen360:
So which kind award we go give him naw? grin
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Emmariks(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

No, you lots didn't think it through when you always state that Jesus never tithe. How do you expect the King who receives tithe to now pay tithe, same way you can't expect the Holy Lamb to now make lamb sacrifices?

Can you now see how silly your logic is?
how about the Apostles he taught? Did any of them also pay tithe? The doctrines they laid down, was it not the doctrines of Christ? the same doctrine that made people who saw them in Antioch call them Christlike.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by gaventa: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
So a true man of God will engage in arguments
Denikayan:
The guy is Brilliant

None of the Nigerian pastors have been able to tackle him Biblically

They all shift goal post
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by sweetrace(f): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
pressplay411:
Well said.
For a long time, I could not figure freeze out.
On the one side, He's speaking the gospel.
Tithe is not what pastors should focus on. There are more important doctrines in the gospel than tithing. When you save a person's soul, you don't have to keep preaching tithing for him to know it is for his own benefit.
Jesus Christ, Our LORD himself preached this.
Matthew 23:23-24
The Gospel is for Salvation of Souls and Godliness.
This establishes God's Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.
Salvation of a human soul is what produces all round prosperity as one pursues righteousness and grows in faith through constant relationship with the Holy Spirit.
Matthew 6:33, 3 John 2.

However, there's only one worthy to condemn and judge, and that is God himself because Let He Who Is Without Sin Be The First To Cast A Stone.
When we assume the office of criticizing, condemning and judging others, we have assumed the position and title of Satan himself, The Accuser of the Brethren.
Revelations 12:10
And judging/criticizing a pastor is such a grievious sin that God descends immediately to judge. Because he expects us to respect his anointed and prophets.
Numbers 12
My advice, leave them for God to judge. You could choose not to follow them or know how to pick their meat and throw away their bone.

How did I finally figure Freeze out?
"By their fruit you shall know them."
He curses at the slightest provocation. Hes always angry towards Christians, pastors and those who comment on his posts. He does not live in joy and peace.

A Christian should bless always and not curse. A Christian should express Love.
Yes, it seems difficult to walk in love and peace on social media but when you have the Spirit of Christ inside you, nothing is impossible.
Christianity is a higher calling, beyond human limitations.

Peace, Joy, Love, Grace and Wisdom to us all.

In the same Mathew 23 you quoted, Jesus criticized the religious leaders of his days. As Christian’s are we not supposed to be Christ like? Why would we not say an act is wrong when it is being perpetuated by a religious leader? Why do people keep quoting touch not my anointed without any understanding? Who is God’s anointed? In this dispensation, All Christians are God’s anointed. God has poured out His spirit on us all. Freeze is God’s Anointed so far he has accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior.
Please o, who are you to know who is full of Joy? Do you live in his heart? No Christian is perfect. Just like every Christian, Freeze is working towards perfection.
When Jesus criticized the religious leaders of his days, they plotted against him. Perhaps, that is what is happening with Freeze. The religious leaders have plotted against Freeze and are trying so hard to make him suffer and to be an example to any other person who dares to have the courage to speak the truth.
In this dispensation, tithe is not to be paid. The church however needs to meet its running costs, which is where offerings come in. But this megalomaniacs that call themselves pastors want to live super rich lives. They forget that they have been called to serve. Hence the insistence of tithes. They say without tithes we won’t be successful as the devoured will devour the proceeds from our Labour.
I am a Christian. Before Freeze’s expose I long stopped paying tithes. It felt like I was paying to be blessed. That is not my take on Christianity. For me, Christianity is having a relationship with God as my father. Maybe that is why I enjoy God so much.
Freeze is a hero for speaking out. Like all Christians, he faces his own share of trials. But it is only for a time and season.
As for all of you criticizing his personal life and marriage, David was a murderer, but God called him a man after His heart. Abraham gave up his wife to another man to do with as he pleased. I won’t be surprised to find out that God calls Freeze His personal person while he shoos the pastors: religious leaders may not know Christ intimately.

2 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Zeugma: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
This tithe issue is getting out of hand..well I proffer a solution .tell your pastors and your bishops to just engage this daddy freeze on a live debate and let's disgrace him on live TV. ; grin
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Barristter07: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Meekha:
For those who said that Christ never endorsed tithing well i don't know if you guys read the Bible but i have an answer for you guys.. The verse below shows the stance of Christ

New Living Translation Matthew 23:23
"What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law--justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.

My emphasis is on the last sentence...From the very words of Christ, whoever should tithe MUST not ignore Justice, mercy and faith as they are more important than tithing..But this does not negate the blessedness of tithing seeing that Christ Himself endorsed it in the above verse. Now this is the words of Jesus Himself.. and not that of any apostle or prophet..
So Freez's disciples, have you not come across any verse like this

Over to you!

the problem with you lots is you failed to read uhe Bible and grab its meaning , Jesus was under the Law and so respected it to say the above.

" God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the law. " Galatians 4:4

An incident occurred at Luke 5:14 that Jesus endorsed the cleansing of Lepers under the Mosaic Law .

And he charged him to tell no one, but “go and show yourself to the priest, and make an offering for your cleansing, as Moses commanded, for a proof to them.”

Do you also still follow this because Jesus endorsed it ?

The big question now is: ARE CHRISTIANS UNDER THE LAW ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Psoul(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
I wonder how some people reason.
So if one is consistently foolish and stupid even after hearing good pieces of advise, scolding and all the rest and refuses to turn a new leave, that qualifies one for an award.

Ok....that one dey kwa.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Acehart: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

The spoils of war were his. If you fight in a battle and emerge victorious by defeating the enemy, all that belong to the enemy becomes yours, that is what the spoils of war are. Abraham gave 10% as tithe and also gave out the remaining 90%. [b]If you feel you can do the same, fine. [/b]That act is part of why God blessed Abraham so much that were even talking about him today after thousands of years.

Please sir, did the war happen every month of his life? Secondly, I'd like to ask sir, would you like to be judged by not giving 100% of your life savings as tithe? You said I should follow Abraham's 100% remittance because by it you claim God blessed him (are you sure of this? Then you preaches works because Abraham was blessed by grace and not works): do you remit 100% of your earning as tithes? If "No", you will never be blessed according to your doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by JeromeBlack: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Glink2018:

Things fall apart...
So , sudden, Nigerians are now recommending people for preaching heresy... what a shame!

Just need to ask this sincere questions; how has his preaching impart the society....
Instead of giving people more godly lives , he's corrupting the body of Christ... what a great role-model

Keep quiet, abeg.

The op clearly pointed how Freeze has argued against tithing and prefers to use tithe money for the poor but you are still asking how his preaching has affected the society.

All these brain-dead tithe-lovers

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by 0monnak0da: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

All what you require are under the law. We have been redeemed from the law.

Romans 6:14
For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

John 1:17
For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ.
So if you are redeemed why do you need to pay tithe

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by alBHAGDADI: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Acehart:

Please sir, did the war happen every month of his life? Secondly, I'd like to ask sir, would you like to be judged by not giving 100% of your life savings as tithe? You said I should follow Abraham's 100% remittance because by it you claim God blessed him (are you sure of this? Then you preaches works because Abraham was blessed by grace and not works): do you remit 100% of your earning as tithes? If "No", you will never be blessed according to your doctrine.
The war did not happen every month neither is it written that Abraham gave tithe every month. Neither is it also written that he didn't give tithe every month.

When I spoke Abraham giving 100%, I wasn't advising you to do the same. But to say he wasn't blessed because of his works is totally wrong. He was blessed for obeying God by going ahead with sacrificing Isaac. It was because of that work he was blessed by God. But salvation is not of works but by Grace. You must have mixed them for each other.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by alBHAGDADI: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
0monnak0da:

So if you are redeemed why do you need to pay tithe

Payign tithe is not according to the law but according to the faith Abraham had in God which predates the law.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Emmariks(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Where is it written that the first Christians didn't practice it? Oh, because it is not written now means they didn't or were against it? Mind you, tithing predates the law. Abraham tithed before Moses came with the law. Guess who Abraham gave his tithe to? Jesus who was Melchizedeck. So, we as children of Abraham can follow our father's footsteps.
We cannot follow Abraham's foot steps because they never guaranteed righteousness or Salvation. otherwise, Jesus Christ wouldn't have died. Abraham was never a Christian? Acts 11:26. The laid down principles or doctrine of a Christian is the apostles doctrine. Acts 2:42. Don't know how you concluded that Abraham was a Christian when it is clear that until Jesus came and resurrected, there was no Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Barristter07: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Where is it written that the first Christians didn't practice it? Oh, because it is not written now means they didn't or were against it?

" Do not go beyond what is written" 1 Cor 4:6

Mind you, tithing predates the law. Abraham tithed before Moses came with the law. Guess who Abraham gave his tithe to? Jesus who was Melchizedeck. So, we as children of Abraham can follow our father's footsteps.

grin grin

No you are not until you answer this below

Are you giving your tithes Directly to Jesus today too ?

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by 0monnak0da: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

The spoils of war were his. If you fight in a battle and emerge victorious by defeating the enemy, all that belong to the enemy becomes yours, that is what the spoils of war are. Abraham gave 10% as tithe and also gave out the remaining 90%. If you feel you can do the same, fine. That act is part of why God blessed Abraham so much that were even talking about him today after thousands of years.

Was Abraham a warrior by profession?

Is that how he earned a living?

Is there any record of Abraham paying tithe except on that one occasion?

Did Abraham pay tithe out of a commandment of law or was it "settlement" just as one settles police on the road in Nigeria.

The person he gave the tithes to , was it his pastor?

Did he ever see him again or before that encounter?

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Emmariks(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Is tithe paying an act to be right before God?
otherwise, why do some pastors say you are robbing God and cannot make heaven?
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by 0monnak0da: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Payign tithe is not according to the law but according to the faith Abraham had in God which predates the law.
Abraham paid out of faith? How do we know this ?
Why not marry our maids like Abraham did?

Why not take up arms like Abraham did if we are robbed. Is tithe the only thing Abraham did?
Did Abrham pay tithe every month
Why not do all those other things Abraham did. Why is tithe the most important

Why not circumcise or is circumcision still part of Christianity?

Abraham paid the money to a "King"

The guy was not his pastor. In fact he never met the guy before that day and afterwards

Did Abraham pay tithe from his work or belongings

You are distorting the bible

Did Abraham's children pay

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Ekez(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Is tithing not a law? cos we are nolonger under the law.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by alBHAGDADI: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
0monnak0da:

Was Abraham a warrior by profession?

Is that how he earned a living?

Is there any record of Abraham paying tithe except on that one occasion?

Did Abraham pay tithe out of a commandment of law or was it "settlement" just as one settles police on the road in Nigeria.

The person he gave the tithes to , was it his pastor?

Did he ever see him again or before that encounter?

If Abraham wasn't a warrior, how come he was able to defeat 10 kings and their soldiers in that battle? Perhaps, you think the men of old are as sissy as you skinny jeans-wearing men of today. grin

If we show you a second record of Abraham paying tithe, your ilk will still ask for a third and a fourth until you want the entire Bible filled with such before you believe.

Abraham didn't pay tithe out of any commandment but out of faith in him he paid it to. The eprson he paid the tithe to is more than a pastor. That person was Melchizedeck who is Jesus. And yes, he saw Jesus again even after that time.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Barristter07: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Thanks for bringing this up.

Abraham sacrificed animals to God. But that act of Abraham, which God doesn't want us to continue doing, he clearly stated in the new testament. But the act of tithing which Abraham started was not in anyway spoken against in the new testament. Read below to see how God put a stop to animal sacrifices because Jesus the Holy Lamb has been sacrificed once and for all.

Hebrew 10:1-10

1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Now, show me where tithing was stopped in the new testament.

If it wasn't stopped , why didn't the apostles collect tithes ? .
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Emmariks(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
HappyPagan:

This one don come repeat wetin im mama tell am. It is well with your soul.

My God doesn't need to sacrifice himself to forgive me.. What kind of spirit of unforgiveness was tormenting your Yahweh?
It was that sacrifice that has now given men liberty and salvation. So much that i am now a co heir with Christ. Hallelujah...
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by politicalpastor: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mintum:
Enemies of Christianity can gather and give him the award of Antichrist of the year. We don't care

Go and read your bible again with understanding not my pastor said

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by alBHAGDADI: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
0monnak0da:

Abraham paid out of faith? How do we know this ?
Why not marry our maids like Abraham did?

Why not take up arms like Abraham did if we are robbed. Is tithe the only thing Abraham did?
Did Abrham pay tithe every month
Why not do all those other things Abraham did. Why is tithe the most important

Why not circumcise or is circumcision still part of Christianity?

Abraham paid the money to a "King"

The guy was not his pastor. In fact he never met the guy before that day and afterwards

Did Abraham pay tithe from his work or belongings

You are distorting the bible

Did Abraham's children pay

The things which Abraham did which God doesn't want us to continue with, he clearly stated in the Bible. Abraham slept with his maid, but we are not allowed to do so because the New Testament clearly spoke against adultery.

The person Abraham paid tithe to was Jesus. Go and study the Bible very well.

Abraham's children paid tithe. The Israelites were his children. grin
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by 0monnak0da: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

If Abraham wasn't a warrior, how come he was able to defeat 10 kings and their soldiers in that battle? Perhaps, you think the men of old are as sissy as you skinny jeans-wearing men of today. grin

If we show you a second record of Abraham paying tithe, your ilk will still ask for a third and a fourth until you want the entire Bible filled with such before you believe.

Abraham didn't pay tithe out of any commandment but out of faith in him he paid it to. The eprson he paid the tithe to is more than a pastor. That person was Melchizedeck who is Jesus. And yes, he saw Jesus again even after that time.
I am not hear to joke with you
Did Abraham earn a living as a warrior was my question?

Mechilzedeck was Jesus?

What is the evidence for that?

Forget about my ilk. I am not here to play

Do yu have evidencce that Abraham paid tithe on any other occasion beyond the one when he took up arms to recover the property of his relative who had been robbed

Abraham was a herdsman, of cattle sheep etc. That is how he earned a living. Did he ever pay tithe on that?

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by HappyPagan: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Emmariks:
It was that sacrifice that has now given men liberty and salvation. So much that i am now a co heir with Christ. Hallelujah...
Lol. Who play you dis wayo?
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Acehart: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
The war did not happen every month neither is it written that Abraham gave tithe every month. Neither is it also written that he didn't give tithe every month.

When I spoke Abraham giving 100%, I wasn't advising you to do the same. But to say he wasn't blessed because of his works is totally wrong. He was blessed for obeying God by going ahead with sacrificing Isaac. It was because of that work he was blessed by God. But salvation is not of works but by Grace. You must have mixed them for each other.

Please sir, at first you were sitting on the fence now I don't understand where you stand. Let us speak where the scriptures speak,and be silent where the scriptures are silent. Sir, Abraham gave a tithe, not one or two or more. Please make a choice for me: should I follow Abraham, the Law or Christ Jesus? Thanks Sir
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Emmariks(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
ollah1:

Your message talked about Jesus and God?

It means they are two different entities. You worship Jesus and call him lord but ignore the God which you will be presented to and accepted by thanks to the death of Jesus. Why don't you pick a struggle rather than confusing yourselves
It is also possible that you have not heard that the son and the father are one. It pleased God (The God Head) to make Jesus the only way through which salvation can be obtained. Otherwise, don't believe in Jesus and see if you'll receive salvation.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by alBHAGDADI: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Barristter07:

If it wasn't stopped , why didn't the apostles collect tithes ? .

Where is it written that they didn't collect tithe?
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Emmariks(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
0monnak0da:

The tithe you say Abraham gave was before and not after the law that is the first point

Remember that tithe means 10% that is the literal meaning in the original Hebrew

Therefore there is no indication that what he gave was based on any commandment from God

The tithe Abraham gave was spoil of war. It was not Abraham's property.

The other 90% did not go to Abraham's pocket

The person he gave the tithe to was a Priest but also he was a King .
We cannot necessarily assume that that tithe was given for religious reasons any more than that it was a bribe or political settlement.

Abraham's relative was robbed and he took his armed men to go and recover the loot that is where the 10% came from

By your reasoning if we are robbed we shoud arm ourselves ,as Abraham did, to go and recover the loss

In Nigeria today. If thieves steal your money and the police recover it you could give them a reward, even a tithe, it has no religious significance

There is no record anywhere in the bible that Abraham ever gave tithe from his property.

There is no record that any of Abraham's sons or granddsons ever gave tithe to anyone

When Abraham's wife did not bear a son he slept with his maid even

should Christians do the same

There are so many things that Abraham did. That does not mean Christians should do them
that was why Abraham could not bring salvation to mankind. But there was nothing Christ did that was wrong. More reason we follow him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy / Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell / How Do I Reconcile With My Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.