Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Please Yahoo+ Guys Come In Here (i Use God Beg Una) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Yahoo+ Guys Come In Here (i Use God Beg Una) (1587 Views)

Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! / Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone / I Take God Beg Una, No Open This Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Yahoo+ Guys Come In Here (i Use God Beg Una) by Oluwa4u(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
angry Hello pls i just want to ask if the use of panties and bra pay higher than use of organs and heads in your quest for money. Also what happens to the lady if her pant or bra is used. And lastly how much is the highest u have gotten through pant and bra use?

1 Like

Re: Please Yahoo+ Guys Come In Here (i Use God Beg Una) by hazandino(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
see jamb question oh
Re: Please Yahoo+ Guys Come In Here (i Use God Beg Una) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Looool u wan do am?

1 Like

Re: Please Yahoo+ Guys Come In Here (i Use God Beg Una) by willyo(m): 1:14am On Dec 11, 2018
seun has ur answer

1 Like

Re: Please Yahoo+ Guys Come In Here (i Use God Beg Una) by Jzic183(f): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2018
Re: Please Yahoo+ Guys Come In Here (i Use God Beg Una) by kay4kay: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oluwa4u:
angry Hello pls i just want to ask if the use of panties and bra pay higher than use of organs and heads in your quest for money. Also what happens to the lady if her pant or bra is used. And lastly how much is the highest u have gotten through pant and bra use?

Well it depends, if you want to enter the realms of billions just go for the organs and fresh heads and bweast. But if it's just millions where you cruise with Benz then the pant will be better. At least you get from 20million above. For the nothing will happen to her just that she won't be able to wear pants again and you are rolling in money. ANOFIA, DAN ISKA

1 Like

Re: Please Yahoo+ Guys Come In Here (i Use God Beg Una) by nodeKWKLFL: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
No worry prospective pant stealer. Na NL we go hear your scores later if you no give yourself brain

Re: Please Yahoo+ Guys Come In Here (i Use God Beg Una) by Godson213: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
150k at most

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Eating Vagina Discharge And To Make It Taste Better / Take Care Of Your Pen*s / A Man Had Erection When Carrying His Bride On Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.