Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells (15316 Views)

Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House / Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants / There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

Who no love am

Even the most spiritual people of this earth. grin
lol........
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by frank317: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

grin Abi o

Stupidity a times. Someone I met not up to two weeks. But do you know if I had used a condom she would have allowed me.

May be God just wanted me to experience what I experienced that's why I never thought of Condom.

Because it baffles me too when ever I remember my action. It wasn't wise at all.

I would have been deep in the affair because the girl was just too cute.

What then is the point of the nonsense charm when one can get his way with the girl by using condom.

Sometimes when u say of believe some things, just think it through na
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by MuttleyLaff: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
You love toto

tamethem:
Who no love am

Even the most spiritual people of this earth. grin
There are most things that have more value than toto
but dont we all, ignore them for the love of toto
Toto power, I hail you.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
well, my idea of God is purely traditional (Yoruba philosophy ) well, it has something to do with Spinoza but not entirely Spinoza ideology.

So by God' I understand: a thing that is absolutely innite, (i.e)a substance consisting of an innity of attributes, each of which expresses an eternal and innite essence. I say `absolutely innite' in contrast to `innite in its own kind'. If something is innite only in its own kind, there can be attributes that it doesn't have; but if something is absolutely innite its essence ·or nature· contains every positive way in which a thing can exist—·which means that it has all possible attributes but known and unknown ·...

What is innite? There is no such word I can find.

And you did answer the question. Is it metaphysical or not.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
frank317:

What then is the point of the nonsense charm when one can get his way with the girl by using condom.

Sometimes when u say of believe some things, just think it through na

The way you guys are quick to fault a true story dey amaze me and that's why I don't wanna bother myself to type especially when the incident I want to talk about is long.

You don't get it.

Yes with a condom you will have your way.

The charm is not to prevent Sex but Pregnancy.

Did you read the story at all?

Gambians don't can't sex as anything, sex is like a normal thing in The Gambia.
Especially when you be Naija guy, the ladies like you, they will fukk you but they don't want to get pregnant.

The gals tell their parents as young as 15 16 years that they are going to the club on Fridays. And the Parents allow them.Its no big deal to them. Their boys smoke weed in the open with Rasta hair, they no send you.

Breast is nothing to them, in fact it was Nigerians that taught them the importance of Bra. They were not using bra before. You will see fresh breasts in face me I face you compound tire. They just used to tie rapper on the waist. And leave the upper area uncovered. The way we Nigerians stare at their chests made them know breast has value.

So the Charm is for Pregnancy prevention. Not sex prevention.

If you are promiscuous The Gambia is a good place for your market.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
LordReed:

What is innite? There is no such word I can find.

And you did answer the question. Is it metaphysical or not.
That was an error (don't even know).infinite I mean, your question was based on the attribute, if Spinoza God is metaphysical which I respond by describing God attribute.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
That was an error (don't even know).infinite I mean, your question was based on the attribute, if Spinoza is metaphysical which I respond by describing God attribute.

My guy this is a yes or no question. I didn't ask you to explain what attributes it has, just tell me if it is metaphysical or not.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Toto power, I hail you.

Many more important things but Toto no be something to joke with even in marriage. In fact it is the reason most marriages crash.

Ask husband and Wife to say why they quarrel many are shy to come out to say it.

So its important also only that like you said there are more serious issues.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

Yes I was told by how many people. I'm talking about an eighteen passengers vehicle. Can all be Lying?

My guy I am just looking for a way to teach you Nairaland Atheists some lesson but I don't know if what I wish to do is right as a Christian. That is the only problem I have.

I really can make good money out of you guys just by showing you there are potent charms. I'm serious.

My caution is my faith. It doest take anything for you guys to learn. Its so easy. grin

Its funny how you Christians on Nairaland quickly default to witches and wizards when you are asked to prove the supernatural. You believe in witchcraft more than your god.

You can bring the charms let's see. There are 2 guys currently offering money to prove supernatural stuff. Me I have no money to give but if you can affect me by remote control let me know. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
LordReed:

My guy this is a yes or no question. I didn't ask you to explain what attributes it has, just tell me if it is metaphysical or not.
God is beyond the ideas of any particular form, while still encompassing them all as various means of expression. It's kind of like asking if the form of an atom is matter or energy. Well it is both and can be represented as either or both depending on the circumstances, just like God. So God is both pysycal and metaphysical.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Toto power, I hail you.
so you also like toto?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
God is beyond the ideas of any particular form, while still encompassing them all as various means of expression. It's kind of like asking if the form of an atom is matter or energy. Well it is both and can be represented as either or both depending on the circumstances, just like God. So God is both pysycal and metaphysical.

So now you admit your god has physical components.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by MuttleyLaff: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
so you also like toto?
Is the Pope catholic?
Who in his right mind, bar homos, (i.e. I love my homo brothers die) wont love toto
Seventh heaven, cloud nine, always smiling sigh of bliss ah-ha-aah.
The Lord is Good
Yeepa and somebody will say there is no God.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
LordReed:

So now you admit your god has physical components.
Yes, i am part of him and so the universe.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by MuttleyLaff: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
vaxx, I doubt he got you
It went swoosh, right over his head
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Is the Pope catholic?
Who in his right mind, bar homos, (i.e. I love my homo brothers die) wont love toto
Seventh heaven, cloud nine, always smiling sigh of bliss ah-ha-aah.
The Lord is Good
Yeepa and somebody will say there is no God.
what a bad guy......remmeber, na toto kill Samson o
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:

Yet when I ask you how we can measure this god or its effect you never say we should measure you.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
LordReed:

Its funny how you Christians on Nairaland quickly default to witches and wizards when you are asked to prove the supernatural. You believe in witchcraft more than your god.

You can bring the charms let's see. There are 2 guys currently offering money to prove supernatural stuff. Me I have no money to give but if you can affect me by remote control let me know. LMFAO!

Guy I can't affect you with anything than preach to you to get saved.
I am not a charmer but I have seen that one of the reasons you guys say there is no God is because you have not been dealt with by the Devil. If you have seen physical manifestation of the Devil face to face you won't deny his existence not to talk of Denying God .

God is a loving God. Abuse Him till you die , He won't strike you dead. He will give you the chance to realise your mistake till your last breath. "His mercy endureth for ever"

But there is someone who has no mercy. He gives you as e dey hot. His name is the Devil.

You mess with him he gives you what you deserve.

All of you guys are his children without you knowing and you keep insulting him grin

How can you be insulting your "father " who happens to be Evil. You insult him by saying he doesn't exist.

OK someone said who ever can proof to him Evil power works he will give him money.

I said OK I know someone who will help you know that evil power exist all of a sudden he turned the Test to Betting.

Betting with who?

You promised to give who ever can proof to you that there is Evil power money not that you want to Bet with the person .

Put the money on the floor, I will call a friend who has the connection . We will make arrangement for you in a open place a neutral ground and call in the police and the two parties will sign.

Covered by some journalists if need be.

So why did the guy turn it to betting.

I may not reply any of you guys again on this matter.

Peace and good night
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
Excerpt of a song of Orunmila:

Kato moo gbo, kato moo fo
Ati m'ede ope losoro;
Kato mooda, kato moo te
Ati m'ede ope losoro;
Kato moo'ru, kato mootu
Ati m'ede ope losoro...

"To learn to teach
All can be acquired thru Ifa
To cast, to write
All can be acquired thru Ifa
To apply, to decipher
All can be acquired thru Ifa."
And if ifa means, proper understanding, who could argue?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
LordReed:

Yet when I ask you how we can measure this god or its effect you never say we should measure you.
i ask you, will you agree to measure me.?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

I am not a charmer but I have seen that one of the reasons you guys say there is no God is because you have not been dealt with by the Devil. If you have seen physical manifestation of the Devil face to face you won't deny his existence not to talk of Denying God .

God is a loving God. Abuse Him till you die , He won't strike you dead. He will give you the chance to realise your mistake till your last breath. "His mercy endureth for ever"

But there someone who has no mercy. He gives you as e dey hot. His name is the Devil. You mess with him he gives you what you deserve. All of you guys are his children without you knowing and you keep insulting him grin
How can you be insulting your "father " who happens to be Evil. You insult him by saying he doesn't exist.

OK someone said who ever can proof yo him Evil power works he will give him money. I said OK I know someone who will help you know that evil power exist all of a sudden he turned the Test to Betting.

Betting with who.

You promised to give who ever can proof to you that there is Evil power money not that you want to Bet with the person .

Put the money on the floor, I will call a friend who has the connection . We will make arrangement for you in a open place a neutral ground and call in the police and the two parties will sign.

Covered by some journalista if need be.

I may not reply any of you guys on this matter.

Peace and good night

The devil is mad, the devil is a bastard, the devil is so stupid god couldn't forgive him, the devil is crazy, the devil can kiss my arse and eat my shït, if the devil comes here I will piss all over its head and shït in its mouth.

Is this enough cursing? Should I curse it some more? When should I expect it to deal with me?

LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by MuttleyLaff: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
what a bad guy......remmeber, na toto kill Samson o
Let's up the ante.
No bi toto kill Adam?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
LordReed:

The devil is mad, the devil is a bastard, the devil is so stupid god couldn't forgive him, the devil is crazy, the devil can kiss my arse and eat my shït, if the devil comes here I will piss all over its head and shït in its mouth.

Is this enough cursing? Should I curse it some more? When should I expect it to deal with me?

LMFAO!

grin
See coward

The evil guy doesn't act like that, cursing him with your keyboard?

grin

He has agents that have been given power by him, you will need to say all this infront of them. You will become a star instantly because you will trend over the internet like a shooting star.

You will be dealt with that everyone that read you story will roll on the ground for laughter.

No one will teach you to run to God before yould do so.

Devil is a lier , the devil is stupid , the devil ...

Yeye dey smell.

grin
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Gas cylinder don't have to explode for a build up of gas to "explode".

If you don't know how it works just ask for an explanation please, instead of applying what could best be called 'a principle of not knowing'!

Originakalokalo:

Find out about thunderbolt....

There is another thing called "pepper" in the Yoruba world....

They throw it at someone's Shadow and anywhere it hits will begin to swell up...

These are real practices of evil.

Let me share a story with you guys...

A woman very close to me lost her daughter....two Weeks ago...I was there at her house and at the burial.

It was a thunderbolt case....

There was three explosions, came in like fire, engulfed the daughter and went out through the kitchen door.

The spirit went it through the front door, hit the daughter and burnt her.

It went into the kitchen and removed the door on its way out.

Neighbours heard 3 explosions...

These we know with all certainty,.

1. There was no gas or air conditioning explosion.
Gas cylinder, hose and all other accessories were intact.

The gas was uses to cook while we were there to mourn.

2. The daughter was sitting at dining when the spirit of thunderbolt entered. Only the entrance was burnt...

There are signs of explosion.... The pop dropped a bit...

No other place was burnt in the house.

I have seen. This one is unique.I am still surprised.

The daughter died after 10 days.

There is a spiritual world.

There is spiritual attack.

Jesus said, all the powers on EARTH and in HEAVEN have been given to me..

There are powers on earth. Denying this is suicide.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

But there is someone who has no mercy. He gives you as e dey hot. His name is the Devil.

You mess with him he gives you what you deserve.

All of you guys are his children without you knowing and you keep insulting him grin

OK someone said who ever can proof to him Evil power works he will give him money.

I said OK I know someone who will help you know that evil power exist all of a sudden he turned the Test to Betting.

Betting with who?

Covered by some journalists if need be.

I may not reply any of you guys again on this matter.

Peace and good night

See yeye liar. I was not the person that promised money down and u know it. U avoided that thread because u are a chicken. Then u ran here and claim that if they double the money u will do it. Because u know the person said he has only 100k to give and he won't be able to double it. Sneaky fish.
Unfortunately for u I have made an offer of 200k to someone on this thread and u fell into the trap unwittingly. Not that u have any wit anyway. So I gave u my terms. Make it worth my while and earn easy 200k that u are sure of. Now u are just lying through your teeth here.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

The way you guys are quick to fault a true story dey amaze me and that's why I don't wanna bother myself to type especially when the incident I want to talk about is long.
It's what's called an anecdotal story, and is hardly evidence.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tamethem go and take up the free 100k offer that has no betting attached to it if u are sure u are not a sneaky liar.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:

See yeye liar. I was not the person that promised money down and u know it. U avoided that thread because u are a chicken. Then u ran here and claim that if they double the money u will do it. Because u know the person said he has only 100k to give and he won't be able to double it. Sneaky fish.
Unfortunately for u I have made an offer of 200k to someone on this thread and u fell into the trap unwittingly. Not that u have any wit anyway. So I gave u my terms. Make it worth my while and earn easy 200k that u are sure of. Now u are just lying through your teeth here.

You are chicken hearted guy.

And mind you ,I didnt say you were the one that made the first promise. And I was not aware of the first thread until I read the op's thread here.

The problem with you guys is you think everyone is a Liar like you. I don't need to lie, what for.

I don't know why I am even replying you after your insult the other time.

Peace and suit yourself.

Gdnite.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
budaatum:

It's what's called an anecdotal story, and is hardly evidence.

OK its even a Python Story. I should have video taped it.

See smart reasoning from a smart atheist. grin
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

The problem with you guys is you think everyone is a Liar like you. I don't need to lie, what for.
You may not be lying tamethem, but you are willing to pass on stories about things that you have hardly vigorously examined. It's a religious attitude most atheists abhor. Because someone says Alice fell through a looking glass don't mean it really happened!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

You are chicken hearted guy.

And mind you ,I didnt say you were the one that made the first promise. And I was not aware of the first thread until I read the op's thread here.

I don't know why I am even replying you after your insult the other time.

Peace and suit yourself.

Gdnite.

Keep fooling yourself. U know that's what u implied in the comment u made before this one. Now u are lying again.

There was a 100k offer with no strings. Just show the juju. U said no u can't unless it is 200k. Just so u can avoid the terms. U raised the stakes. Someone also raised the stakes to meet yours. Since u won't take the 100k then stake your own 200k too so the stakes is balanced. Now u are dancing makossa up and down again. Dirty stinking foolish liar with no balls.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:

Keep fooling yourself. U know that's what u implied in the comment u made before this one. Now u are lying again.

There was a 100k offer with no strings. Just show the juju. U said no u can't unless it is 200k. Just so u can avoid the terms. U raised the stakes. Someone also raised the stakes to meet yours. Since u won't take the 100k then stake your own 200k too so the stakes is balanced. Now u are dancing makossa up and down again. Dirty stinking foolish liar with no balls.

The animals that gave birth to a beast like you are the foolish Liars.

I have tried enough to be civil with you.

The lunatics that gave birth to you that believe in God and didn't deem it fit to teach you why they believe in God are the ones you are referring to as Foolish. If They they weren't stupid and foolish they would have taught you some home lessons that even if you don't share the same faith and belief with someone you should accord them some respect.

Mark my moniker. I am a friendly person but take no no Nonsense from anyone. Please don't mention me again

Your Atheism comes with mental disorder and I don't rap with mad men.

Sick fellow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

The Story Of Job. An Example Of God's Wickedness / Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! / Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.