Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells (15122 Views)

Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House / Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants / There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
I can see the psychological effect in you already, I am sure not all churches preaches this kind of gospel. Sending unneccasry fear that don't exist to their members
If this was real why did the plentiful witches and sorcerers not use such incredibly powerful magic to defeat Europeans? Clearly technology is real and magic is not. Let us focus on science. Science is the study of God's powers in the universe (electricity, chemistry, etc) while witchcraft is just superstition that produces no national effects just individual fear.

It is so disheartening that millions of Scientists world
over believe in God while you guys believing in their profession don't.

I am awesomely sure my God exists and I have the proofs that make me know that.

Its so sad
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

Its so sad
in which part of my postulation, do I reject the existing of God. I am not an atheist. Pls. Rejecting the non substantiate evidence of witchcraft and spell don't neccasrily turn me into an atheist. GOD FORBID.

"magical" sorcery are all means of mind control, but psychological meaning they use tricks and/or drugs to influence your perceptions and behavior. They can plot on the demise of another thru such means but not thru any supernatural means. If such a means existed then Africans (much of whom swear by it) would have been able to use it to defeat their enemies. They did not.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

Chicken out or what did you say?

My guy I don't argue on something I am not sure of.

You are the one who wants to chicken out. The guy that first promised 100k did not ask for betting. He promised to give anyone who can prove to him charm works the money. Do likewise and stop being freaked out.

You are the one who wants to be sure. If you are so sure Charm doesn't work like you are sure God doesn't exist put the money down.

You go learn lesson, Police will witness it.

You will give a neutral person the money. May be a police officer after signing the agreement in their presence.

On an open ground.

I have put the money down already. Waiting for u and ur friend to come up with yours. I am not running a poverty alleviation program so u wont be wasting my time for nothing.

Perhaps in the future, when me and some other nairalanders turn this gig into a worldwide show then we can start taking your word for it. Because by then we will be making money from the buzz the show generates. Until then u have to make it worth my time. Unfortunately I have dealt with a lot of boastful chickens before.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Excerpt of a song of Orunmila:

Kato moo gbo, kato moo fo
Ati m'ede ope losoro;
Kato mooda, kato moo te
Ati m'ede ope losoro;
Kato moo'ru, kato mootu
Ati m'ede ope losoro...

"To learn to teach
All can be acquired thru Ifa
To cast, to write
All can be acquired thru Ifa
To apply, to decipher
All can be acquired thru Ifa."
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
I can see the psychological effect in you already, I am sure not all churches preaches this kind of gospel. Sending unneccasry fear that don't exist to their members
If this was real why did the plentiful witches and sorcerers not use such incredibly powerful magic to defeat Europeans? Clearly technology is real and magic is not. Let us focus on science. Science is the study of God's powers in the universe (electricity, chemistry, etc) while witchcraft is just superstition that produces no national effects just individual fear.

Let me correct the wrong notion you have about us the Christians.

We know that God exists, We feel Him, we witness His love and protection. So know that we know God surely exists.

We know also that the Devil exists because the Bible says so. We have experienced God so it is easy for us to belief the Bible.

We know also that Evil powers exist because the source ( Devil) exists .

Now believing in the existence of the Devil or his agents ( Witching, wizards, voodoo, Charms) exist does not mean we are instilling fear into anyone or any Christian. We are not even afraid of the Devil and his agents because we believe in the Highest Power of all Time.

So forget about the Notion that Churches instill fears into Christians by saying witches exist.
Yes they do and we are not scared of them.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

Its so sad

You act a lot on assumption. And it actually betrays an acute lack of intelligence. Neither Vaxx or myself is an atheist. But u just throw the atheist tag about to make senseless points.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:

I have put the money down already. Waiting for u and ur friend to come up with yours. I am not running a poverty alleviation program so u wont be wasting my time for nothing.

Perhaps in the future, when me and some other nairalanders turn this gig into a worldwide show then we can start taking your word for it. Because by then we will be making money from the buzz the show generates. Until then u have to make it worth my time. Unfortunately I have dealt with a lot of boastful chickens before.

You are Scared grin

You don't have the guts to dare the Devil, he will mess you up big time because you are not a child of God , you are his child who does not give him respect as a "father" he is powerful only not as God.

He will deal with you and it will become a threading News with captions like "THE GUY WHO DARED THE DEVIL" grin

He is unlike God.

He has no Mercy.

You chickened out grin

Good nite bro. grin
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

You are Scared grin

You don't have the guts to dare the Devil, he will mess you up big time because you are not a child of God , you are his child who does not give him respect as a "father" he is powerful only not as God.

He will deal with you and it will become a threading News with captions like "THE GUY WHO DARED THE DEVIL" grin

He is unlike God.

He has no Mercy.

You chickened out grin

Good nite bro. grin

Mumu talk. I am scared and I put 200k down. You that is not scared doesn't want to put anything down. Lol. Keep projecting your fear.
Get ur friend the juju man to bet his money if u have none. Or just admit u don't know any juju person so I move on to serious people.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

Let me correct the wrong notion you have about us the Christians.

We know that God exists, We feel Him, we witness His love and protection. So know that we know God surely exists.

We know also that the Devil exists because the Bible says so. We have experienced God so it is easy for us to belief the Bible.

We know also that Evil powers exist because the source ( Devil) exists .

Now believing in the existence of the Devil or his agents ( Witching, wizards, voodoo, Charms) exist does not mean we are instilling fear into anyone or any Christian. We are not even afraid of the Devil and his agents because we believe in the Highest Power of all Time.

So forget about the Notion that Churches instill fears into Christians by saying witches exist.
Yes they do and we are not scared of them.
let me ask you again. Provide me the first hand knowledge you have about witchcraft or spells

Your postulation up there is based on circular arguments, you believe in the existing of devil because the bible says so, if I press you further, how do you believe the bible is truth, you will quote me biblical verse. All we be going in circle. I don't do such argument.

If any, give me your first hand knowledge of witchcraft or magic spells?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:

Mumu talk. I am scared and I put 200k down. You that is not scared doesn't want to put anything down. Lol. Keep projecting your fear.
Get ur friend the juju man to bet his money if u have none. Or just admit u don't know any juju person so I move on to serious people.

You

Are

Scared!!!

grin

Goodnite when you are serious and ready let me know meanwhile I will talk to the guy. I know he won't be ready to bet.
You are the doubter, Put money down!!

You want to learn lesson ? You need to pay lesson fee grin

He works with Petals FM in Ibadan. In fact you will easily get Fame through him when the Charm doesn't work. grin
It will be on Radio that a guy proved Charm to be useless and he was right.

When you are set get across
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
let me ask you again. Provide me the first hand knowledge you have about witchcraft or spells

Your postulation up there is based on circular arguments, you believe in the existing of devil because the bible says so, if I press you further, how do you believe the bible is truth, you will quote me biblical verse. All we be going in circle. I don't do such argument.

If any, give me your first hand knowledge of witchcraft or magic spells?

OK let me try and look for one of my former comments if I can lay hands on it, if not may be I will still go through the stress of typing.

I will post later
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

OK let me try and look for one of my former comments if I can lay hands on it, if not may be I will still go through the stress of typing.

I will post later
ok..we be expecting it.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

You

Are

Scared!!!

grin

Goodnite when you are serious and ready let me know meanwhile I will talk to the guy. I know he won't be ready to bet.

He works with Petals FM in Ibadan. In fact you will easily get Fame through him when the Charm doesn't work. grin

Nobody will read this nonsense u wrote and not agree with me that u are acting senselessly. Another chicken. Waka comot here jare.

Someone working at Petals FM can't produce 200k to win easy money he is sure of. Lol

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Jman06(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
luvmijeje:
Vaxx, I need your opinion on this.

I visited a very close friend of mine last week who had not been able to walk for the past 8 months. According to him this was what happened :

On this fateful day he went clubbing as usual and decides to take a stroll to a brothel not far from the club. Then he was accosted by three young guys who brought out guns and knives. He said, they robbed him of his phones and wallets. And they started rubbing one of the knives over his body. There was no hard contact. So they asked him to start running but he could only walk backward because he was afraid. And they followed him till he got to a brt terminal. Before he knew it, he fell down and couldn't stand up again. He told me the knife was jazzed because that's the only explanation he could come up with. They didn't beat nor cut him. The only contact was the knife rubbing.

That's someone close to me. How do you expect me hear that and still believe there's no black magic?
The knife might have been poisoned with a drug to induce muscle paralysis. Go and ask the amazon south Americans how they hunt. Let me not teach you pharmacology here! Do a research!

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:

Nobody will read this nonsense u wrote and not agree with me that u are acting senselessly. Another chicken. Waka comot here jare.

Someone working at Petals FM can't produce 200k to win easy money he is sure of. Lol

This is where I don't take it easy with people.
No need for insults.

I don't take it lightly plsss. Telling me I'm acting senselessly is an insult.

Be very civil with your response to me.
And let all the crazy mods that use to ban without reading former responses take note.

Good night
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

This is where I don't take it easy with people.
No need for insults.

I don't take it lightly plsss. Telling me I'm acting senselessly is an insult.

Be very civil with your response to me.
And let all the crazy mods that use to ban without reading former responses take note.

Good night

I gave u what u deserve. You are a joke. A sad joke. Just keep shut already. Hate having my time wasted.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by DeSepiero(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

You

Are

Scared!!!

grin

It's very simple. NPComplete is convinced that witchcraft powers isn't real and is willing to stake his money for proof. If you're not willing to stake too, stop engaging or bring someone who's willing to stake. He won't stake for nothing.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
ok..we be expecting it.

Yeah my guy I looked everywhere and couldn't find it so let me share this.

I once lived in Gambia and its a Muslim country. I became born again before I left the shores of naija so I had promised God I won't have Girlfriends anymore but until I see someone I wish to marry.
So on getting there I joined a Church and was fervent. I was friendly with my Landlady and her daughters and most times they used to ask me Michael where is your girlfriend (not my real name) and I used to joke with them.
I had a Nigerian boy who worked for me and was always in my place. Three years past and there was no girlfriend seen with me . All of a sudden I discovered everyone in the compound started thinking I was a Homo. By the words and jokes I got to know this. I felt bad and I knew if I didn't do anything about it once the rumor spreads it won't be easy to change it.
Everyone that used to come to my place were guys from my Unit in Church.

During this time I was in their Bus called Gelegele, its their version of Molue. Here I was with a pretty young Gambian girl seated beside me, so I thought I should chat her up. And luckily for me being a fine man myself it was easy and in no time we exchanged numbers.
My intention was to be dating her to eraze the Homosexual tag I was being given in my compound. So we started the friendship and within a four five days I brought her home. It was around 7pm and it was dark .
When we were approaching our compound she told me my landlord is her Uncle and she wanted to turn back , I begged her to let her go that it was dark they won't see her face. And luckily for me their "Nepa" had taken light and all of the family and some naija guys living in the company were outside their apartments for breeze.
We entered the compound and the Girl Nanta (her real name) walked in with me . They all saw me because I intentionally greeted them from afar. They couldn't see the face of the girl but saw me walking in with a lady.

To cut the long story ahort.
Gambia being a Muslim country they believe in marabout so almost all their ladies have beads and leather Charms around their wastes. It is not to harm a guy but pregnancy prevention.

So I started the exploration, off the bra worked on the chest and did all manner. Removed the pant and about to enter.
Suddenly their was a vibration in her Tommy as soon as mine touched hers. Not a small vibration Vrrrrrrmmm Vrrrrm! We both felt it. It was Twice and I was shocked and she said immediately " Wait , wait, are you a Christian? " I said "Yes, you called me Michael and you are asking if Im a Christan" then she asked again " do you smoke ?" I said No! She asked again do you drink ? I said No.

She stood up and said "No sex!" I begged her pet her and she said No . I ask why and she said we can't date.

I later knew the vibration was a sign the marabout gave them that the person you are dealing with will impregnate you even with the charm on. Charm won't work on him.

They don't know how to say

"Born again "

That's why she asked do you smoke or drink after asking if I was a Christian.

And we never dated again she wouldn't pick my calls anymore.
Although I achieved my aim because later on everyone in compound saw her and not far from then I kukuma got a Christian Sister and started courtship.

What I did was wrong but the protection of God follows his Children even at the point of committing Sin.

That was a personal experience because I felt the vibration and I got to know why.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by frank317: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

I once lived in Gambia and its a Muslim country. I became born again before I left the shores of naija so I had promised God I won't have Girlfriends anymore but until I see someone I wish to marry.
So on getting there I joined a Church and was fervent. I was friendly with my Landlady and her daughters and most times they used to ask me Michael where is your girlfriend (not my real name) and I used to joke with them.
I had a Nigerian boy who worked for me and was always in my place. Three years past and there was no girlfriend seen with me . All of a sudden I discovered everyone in the compound started thinking I was a Homo. By the words and jokes I got to know this. I felt bad and I knew if I didn't do anything about it once the rumor spreads it won't be easy to change it.

During this time I was in their Bus called Gelegele, its their version of Molue. Here I was with a pretty young Gambian girl seated beside me, so I thought I should chat her up. And luckily for me being a fine man myself it was easy and in no time we exchanged numbers.
My intention was to be dating her to eraze the Homosexual tag I was being given in my compound. So we started the friendship and within a four five days I brought her home. It was around 7pm and it was dark .
When we were approaching our compound she told me my landlord is her Uncle and she wanted to turn back , I begged her to let her go that it was dark they won't see her face. And luckily for me their "Nepa" had taken light and all of the family and some naija guys living in the company were outside their apartments for breeze.
We entered the compound and the Girl Nanta (her real name) walked in with me . They all saw me because I intentionally greeted them from afar. They couldn't see the face of the girl but saw me walking in with a lady.

Gambia being a Muslim country they believe in marabout so almost all their ladies have beads and leather Charms around their wastes. It is not to harm a guy but pregnancy prevention.

So I started the exploration, off the bra worked on the chest and did all manner. Removed the pant and about to enter.
Suddenly their was a vibration in her Tommy as soon as mine touched hers. Not a small vibration Vrrrrrrmmm Vrrrrm! We both felt it. It was Twice and I was shocked and she said immediately " Wait , wait, are you a Christian? " I said "Yes, you called me Michael and you are asking if Im a Christan" then she asked again " do you smoke ?" I said No! She asked again do you drink ? I said No.

She stood up and said "No sex!" I begged her pet her and she said No . I ask why and she said we can't date.

I later knew the vibration was a sign the marabout gave them that the person you are dealing with will impregnate you even with the charm on. Charm won't work on him.

"Born again "

Although I achieved my aim because later on everyone in compound saw her and not far from then I kukuma got a Christian Sister and started courtship.

What I did was wrong but the protection of God follows his Children even at the point of committing Sin.

That was a personal experience because I felt the vibration and I got to know why.

They don't have condom in Gambia? I really don't know what to say to u.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by DeSepiero(m): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
frank317:

Exactly what I thought! Smh
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Originakalokalo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Find out about thunderbolt....

There is another thing called "pepper" in the Yoruba world....

They throw it at someone's Shadow and anywhere it hits will begin to swell up...

These are real practices of evil.

Let me share a story with you guys...

A woman very close to me lost her daughter....two Weeks ago...I was there at her house and at the burial.

It was a thunderbolt case....

There was three explosions, came in like fire, engulfed the daughter and went out through the kitchen door.

The spirit went it through the front door, hit the daughter and burnt her.

It went into the kitchen and removed the door on its way out.

Neighbours heard 3 explosions...

These we know with all certainty,.

1. There was no gas or air conditioning explosion.
Gas cylinder, hose and all other accessories were intact.

The gas was uses to cook while we were there to mourn.

2. The daughter was sitting at dining when the spirit of thunderbolt entered. Only the entrance was burnt...

There are signs of explosion.... The pop dropped a bit...

No other place was burnt in the house.

I have seen. This one is unique.I am still surprised.

The daughter died after 10 days.

There is a spiritual world.

There is spiritual attack.

Jesus said, all the powers on EARTH and in HEAVEN have been given to me..

There are powers on earth. Denying this is suicide.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by frank317: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Originakalokalo:

They throw it at someone's Shadow and anywhere it hits will begin to swell up...

A woman very close to me lost her daughter....two Weeks ago...I was there at her house and at the burial.

There was three explosions, came in like fire, engulfed the daughter and went out through the kitchen door.

2. The daughter was sitting at dining when the spirit of thunderbolt entered. Only the entrance was burnt...

Abeg carry your fake story commot. Thunderbolt ko, lightning bolt niii

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Originakalokalo(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
frank317:

Abeg carry your fake story commot. Thunderbolt ko, lightning bolt niii

I asked questions from the neighbours.... They are our members in the church..

This woman is close to me.

This experience is seriously disturbing me...I have been looking for explanations and i spoke with guys that are "deep"..

They confirmed that its a case of thunderbolt.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by DeSepiero(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Could it be that you're referring to thunder as 'explosion' and lightning as 'spirit of thunderbolt'? It's all right
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Originakalokalo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
DeSepiero:

Could it be that you're referring to thunder as 'explosion' and lightning as 'spirit of thunderbolt'? It's all right

I don't even know what to think my brother.

There was no rain...it was 2 weeks ago and it was way past raining season.

There is no source of any explosion anywhere in the house...

It is incredibly incredible.

Plain site of evil.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

"Born again "

What a commedy.

You will be good in writing commedy. I was raised as a traditionalist And at the same time a Muslim. So i understand this trick well enough.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
frank317:

grin Abi o

Stupidity a times. Someone I met not up to two weeks. But do you know if I had used a condom she would have allowed me.

May be God just wanted me to experience what I experienced that's why I never thought of Condom.

Because it baffles me too when ever I remember my action. It wasn't wise at all.

I would have been deep in the affair because the girl was just too cute.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Another commedy here
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
What a commedy.

You will be good in writing commedy. I was raised as a traditionalist And at the same time a Muslim. So i understand this trick well enough.

Guy say all what you want. Even if you are raised as an internationalist, not just a traditionalist its your cup of Nescafe.

I have just told a simple truth about an incident that happened to me.

And if you've been to The Gambia I would proof to you I lived there for Four solid years and had the who is who in the Gambia as my Clients.

You may Go and google
Check Cham,
Lang Conteh
and Mitchell of Sununkerr.

Those are just a few out of the who is who in The Gambia that were my Clients.

Go and sleep Mr. Traditionalist.

Nonsense!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

grin Abi o

Stupidity a times. Someone I met not up to two weeks. But do you know if I had used a condom she would have allowed me.

May be God just wanted me to experience what I experienced that's why I never thought of Condom.

Because it baffles me too when ever I remember my action. It wasn't wise at all.

I would have been deep in the affair because the girl was just too cute.
You love toto
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

Guy say all what you want. Even if you are raised as an internationalist, not just a traditionalist its your cup of Nescafe.

I have just told a simple truth about an incident that happened to me.

And if you've been to The Gambia I would proof to you I lived there for Four solid years and had the who is who in the Gambia as my Clients.

You may Go and google
Check Cham,
Lang Conteh
and Mitchell of Sununkerr.

Those are just a few out of the who is who in The Gambia that were my Clients.

Go and sleep Mr. Traditionalist.

Nonsense!

lol...........You are joking right
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
You love toto

Who no love am

Even the most spiritual people of this earth. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? / Another Nigerian Pastor Involved In A Scam (Sunday Adelaja) / Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.