Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells (15138 Views)

Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House / Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants / There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
princfred:

So you want to meet witch but afraid of witch Dr. You are not serious. Provide your garbage to the Dr in his lab my friend and make yourself available so whatever else is required for special case apart from the unexhausted list i gave will easily be provided. Have i told you your mother has to be aware too?

LoL! OK I see. You are just a proxy with no actual powers of your own so I guess we can safely overlook your claims then. We want people who have the power not their lackeys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
ecstasy37:
Juju jazz magic what ever term u want to use bothers on two things illusion and belief

Higher multi dimensional being can create illusion that can play on the human intelligence and being gullible due to embedded programming some easily fall for it

The use of quantum intuition to predict the outcome of certain fate paths is prerequisite and the wielder of such ability can manipulate the for telli of the possible outcome of the future and it will seem like magic but then again a activator is needed to read and accept the coding the activitor in this case the human brain

Imagine this scenario a young man goes to a native doctor for the purpose of money rituals the native doctor through the help of these multi dimensional being sees his fate path knowing he will make those riches eventually just needs to trigger him with the illusion, he's told to bring some human parts in doing so his conciousness has established the believe that illusion of money ritual is real he goes home and continue his normal business, results starts to manifest he believes that it's the illusion thats work not knowing that his belief which is actually the manifestation of his conciousness

Folks if u are looking for magic or jazz look within not without we are all gods and together with all the infinity if the cosmos we are God
You sound like billionaire.

See bro the Hollywood version of muilt dimension really doesn't exist as far as we know and we have no evidence to believe such a concept does exist at this time. The scientific use of dimension really has no relation to the science fiction version.

It is a combination of ignorance and laziness that makes people seek for divine money from a babalawo. The babalawo exploit their ignorance and they become more poor than they were. There is no magical short cut to monetary wealth. The reasons we have hard time creating wealth Is because wealth developed from economic unity (that is buy from one another) if African begin to buy from one another , consumed African product and services We will create the same wealth the western world had created or perharps bigger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by ecstasy37(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
vaxx:
You sound like billionaire.

See bro the Hollywood version of muilt dimension really doesn't exist as far as we know and we have no evidence to believe such a concept does exist at this time. The scientific use of dimension really has no relation to the science fiction version.

It is a combination of ignorance and laziness that makes people seek for divine money from a babalawo. The babalawo exploit their ignorance and they become more poor than they were. There is no magical short cut to monetary wealth. The reasons we have hard time creating wealth Is because wealth developed from economic unity (that is buy from one another) if African begin to buy from one another , consumed African product and services We will create the same wealth the western world had created or perharps bigger

Which wealth do you speak of the wealth to poverty indices across Africa is more than 100million to 0.4 how do you think the European / the US did it ...dont believe anything u see on mainstream media unless u have deep insight u will decipher some coding but until u will continue to call a spade a spade
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
ecstasy37:

Which wealth do you speak of the wealth to poverty indices across Africa is more than 100million to 0.4 how do you think the European / the US did it ...dont believe anything u see on mainstream media unless u have deep insight u will decipher some coding but until u will continue to call a spade a spade
The European and the US understand the basis of economic unity which African had become allergic to. If there is no focus on black empowerment thru strong links of cooperation among blacks. We shall still remain poor. The thru success to financial breakthrough is to buy from each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by ecstasy37(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
vaxx:
The European and the US understand the basis of economic unity which African had become allergic to. If there is no focus on black empowerment thru strong links of cooperation among blacks. We shall still remain poor. The thru success to financial breakthrough is to buy from each other.

Your notion is good but what u are suggesting equivalent of telling a child the importance of walking when he hasn't even started crawling we haven't even resolved the issue of life and welfare the basic indices of humanity before we can talk of trading. But on trading the diminishing returns effect of the strength of the dollar in the African economic terrain is one of the impeding factors among millions until we start to love our own we will spend forever trying to perfect the economic structure pass to our by the colonialist
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
ecstasy37:

Your notion is good but what u are suggesting equivalent of telling a child the importance of walking when he hasn't even started crawling we haven't even resolved the issue of life and welfare the basic indices of humanity before we can talk of trading. But on trading the diminishing returns effect of the strength of the dollar in the African economic terrain is one of the impeding factors among millions until we start to love our own we will spend forever trying to perfect the economic structure pass to our by the colonialist
see, The whole issue is, there is no support for African business, if you want monetary wealth, support african business and let the support circle back to you.
We need to create economic unity.

This is the same pragmatic growth strategy Europe/US realise and it helps them to bring the majority of their citizens into the economic mainstream

African requires an economy that can meet the needs of all our economic citizens – our people and their enterprises in a sustainable manner.This will only be possible if our economy builds on the full potential of all persons and communities across the length and breadth of African. We need strong cooperation to achieved that.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by FeelDeMusic: 12:06am On Dec 19, 2018
Holy shite, I'm laughing so hard at all y'all's comments. Good one guys! Keep it up, I'm gonna make this into a sitcom and earn $1000000!!!!!! Watch me!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Rosezee(f): 2:43am On Dec 19, 2018
That's not the point and you know it... Or you don't. The point is, you can be in denial of anything you don't want to believe. See 'my friend,' witchcraft cannot be proven. That's the hard truth. But you should ask yourself this question: if there is a physical realm you can see, could there be another one you can't see? You cannot limit your mind to just one. That viewpoint is myopic...and foolish. The truth is, there is another one. We called it the spiritual realm. That's the realm that complicate a lot of things for us because spiritual beings can do something that will hurt us because we have a 'soul' - a spiritual version of ourselves. Witches are possessed by the devil. They use that spiritual version to hurt people badly. So yes they do exist. To think otherwise, especially as an African is ludacris because it is more obvious here.
vaxx:
The evidence of electromagnetic wave discredit your assertion. If you can control this electromagnetic wave, then you can use it to communicate or to broadcast information.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2018
Rosezee:
That's not the point and you know it... Or you don't. The point is, you can be in denial of anything you don't want to believe. See 'my friend,' witchcraft cannot be proven. That's the hard truth. But you should ask yourself this question: if there is a physical realm you can see, could there be another one you can't see? You cannot limit your mind to just one. That viewpoint is myopic...and foolish. The truth is, there is another one. We called it the spiritual realm. That's the realm that complicate a lot of things for us because spiritual beings can do something that will hurt us because we have a 'soul' - a spiritual version of ourselves. Witches are possessed by the devil. They use that spiritual version to hurt people badly. So yes they do exist. To think otherwise, especially as an African is ludacris because it is more obvious here.
Believe me, if there is any iota of truth in the evidence of witchcraft, i will not be ignorant of it, cuz I am much more closer to the root than many wannabes here.

So No, witchcraft its not real But the placebo effect(i.e) the psychological condition) is real. The BELIEF that it is real …FEELS real.

some babalawo or herbalists types do have access to herbs and spices that can create coma’s, healing etc - But that’s the herbs and spices working, the chemicals in them. Not anything special from the (likely) schizophrenic shaman giving them.

We live in an age of great literacy, instant documentation (with pictures!) of any and every event, and unprecedented communication. If there was anything even remotely strange in the world, there would be a reasonable body of evidence for it by now. Instead, do you know how much verifiable evidence exists for any witchcraft claim ever made? Precisely zero.

If there’s been not one shred of evidence for anything witchcraft by now, it’s reasonable to conclude that it is not real and it is nothing more than the childish imaginings of a species in its intellectual childhood .
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 7:23am On Dec 19, 2018
Rosezee . Spirituality isn't about devil or separate soul.Spirituality is all about not being stupid. It is about fool prove.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 7:23am On Dec 19, 2018
Rosezee:
But you should ask yourself this question: if there is a physical realm you can see, could there be another one you can't see? You cannot limit your mind to just one. That viewpoint is myopic...and foolish. The truth is, there is another one.
Everytime I go to the bank I ask, "how's my imaginary million pounds doing?" But the bank manager always looks at me funny.

Next time I go, I'm telling her to stop being "myopic", and "foolish", and "mind limiting". The fact that she can't see the zeros does not mean my imaginary million pounds does not exist in another realm!

Please tell me what to tell her if she says, "Yes, it might exist in the realm where you are deluded. But we are a bank, we deal in the physical realm!

vaxx, I would have thought this sort of reasoning would have been up your isle!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2018
budaatum:

vaxx, I would have thought this sort of reasoning would have been up your isle!
my message on nairaland as a traditionalist is not rooted on superstition, it is simply for those who wanted to be empower thru orisa psychology without relationship to ritual fanaticism, divination and all sort of mystical activities.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
my message on nairaland as a traditionalist is not rooted on superstition, it is simply for those who wanted to be empower thru orisa psychology without relationship to ritual fanaticism, divination and all sort of mystical activities.
It's not your "message on nairaland as a traditionalist", which is commendable, that made me wonder. Rosezee just sounded like you did in a recent thread of yours.

I'll ask lordreed what he thinks.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 8:11am On Dec 19, 2018
budaatum:

It's not your "message on nairaland as a traditionalist", which is commendable, that made me wonder. Rosezee just sounded like you did in a recent thread of yours.

which thread is that? Can you point me to it.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by MuttleyLaff: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
which thread is that?
Can you point me to it.
budaatum and this his "...million pounds in my bank account..." he upandan
keeps harping about on Nairaland Religion forum sef
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 9:00am On Dec 19, 2018
budaatum:

https://www.nairaland.com/4069527/what-created-god-response-atheist
That is not in any way mystic superstitious, All evidence i postulate in that thread are not in anyway related to superstitious claim. My position on that thread was simple. Everything is natural even if unexplainable. Before we could see the cell it was unbelievable and not so long ago the atom and dna were unimaginable. To think humans are at the peak of our evolution and our knowledge of the universe is crazy. There is much to still be explained and even more still waiting to be discovered which point to the demonstration of God. Same can't be said about witchcraft and spell which have enough documented explanation as far as human is concern.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
budaatum and this his "...million pounds in my bank account..." he upandan
keeps harping about on Nairaland Religion forum sef
well, he once used the same millions pounds analogy with me before. Though I corrected his assertion.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2018
budaatum:

Hmmm, it kinda makes sense. But the part I don't get is his attempt to distance himself from the mystical. Metaphysical and mystical are synonymous aren't they.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! OK I see. You are just a proxy with no actual powers of your own so I guess we can safely overlook your claims then. We want people who have the power not their lackeys.

Yeah mumu, make ten better moronic excuses to display your cowardice and run from evidence and cure of your chronic spiritual illiteracy. Now, you expect a witch Dr to be the one reply you on NL first. It's like your shity brain runs on urine.

The many cases of magun effect is not enough for your little mind to know that there are more to life that neets the senses. I guess in your childish kon-kom of a brain box, under the unnatural effect of magun, adulterers trapped inside each other just love to be exposed so don't pull apart or can't help but get exposed for fun. Pray explain away goatishly, how magun works naturally.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2018
princfred:

Yeah mumu, make ten better moronic excuses to display your cowardice and run from evidence and cure of your chronic spiritual illiteracy. Now, you expect a witch Dr to be the one reply you on NL first. It's like your shity brain runs on urine.

The many cases of magun effect is not enough for your little mind to know that there are more to life that neets the senses. I guess in your childish kon-kom of a brain box, under the unnatural effect of magun, adulterers trapped inside each other just love to be exposed so don't pull apart or can't help but get exposed for fun. Pray explain away goatishly, how magun works naturally.

LoL! I like how in trying to prove your knowledge of spiritual phenomenon you expose your ignorance. The so called magun effect has been explained by medical science but trust purveyors of ignorance like yourself to carry on distributing your sour cakes.

Search out Penïs captivus and liberate your brain from ignorance.

LMFAO!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! I like how in trying to prove your knowledge of spiritual phenomenon you expose your ignorance. The so called magun effect has been explained by medical science but trust purveyors of ignorance like yourself to carry on distributing your sour cakes.

Search out Penïs captivus and liberate your brain from ignorance.

LMFAO!

Guy ignore that slowpoke. He knows he has no point and he messed up. All that display u are seeing are the last growls of a cornered dog that knows he is in trouble. Everyone that will come and read this thread will know where to put him. Imagine him calling peniis captivus magun. LOL. Ignore the guy. He is a waste of time.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
budaatum and this his "...million pounds in my bank account..." he upandan keeps harping about on Nairaland Religion forum sef
They say if I believe it it would be true. I keep working on it in case they might be right.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
There is much to still be explained and even more still waiting to be discovered which point to the demonstration of God.
Sounds pretty much like what Rosezee said!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by MuttleyLaff: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
budaatum:

They say if I believe it it would be true. I keep working on it in case they might be right.
It is has to be realistic
Or except you're expecting a miracle budaatum.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
budaatum:

Sounds pretty much like what Rosezee said!
still couldn't find out mystical superstition in that statement. Will you be kind enough to align that statement with Rosezee statement. I failed to find out similarities between them
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
still couldn't find out mystical superstition in that statement. Will you be kind enough to align that statement with Rosezee statement. I failed to find out similarities between them
I was not referring to a "mystical superstition" vaxx, but the reasoning behind both your positions. Go read some of your statements on that thread and compare.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
It is has to be realistic
Or except you're expecting a miracle budaatum.
Why should I be realistic? Their not being realistic when they ask me to believe in their unrealistic!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
budaatum:

I was not referring to a "mystical superstition" vaxx, but the reasoning behind both your positions. Go read some of your statements on that thread and compare.
I still maintain you kindly point out where we share similarities between my older post and same with Rosezee post. Actually i am lost.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:

Do you believe there exists a metaphysical component to the universe?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
LordReed:

Do you believe there exists a metaphysical component to the universe?
Honestly, i don't understand your question, if you will not mind , can you put it in a more formal method. I do not want to give you a non correlated reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

I Dont Love Him. But He Said He Heard From God / The 6 Bishops Who Left Winners Chapel and their new Ministries / Shading And Marking Out Bible Verse For Remembrance. Right Or Wrong + Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.