Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells (15133 Views)

Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House / Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants / There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
I still maintain you kindly point out where we share similarities between my older post and same with Rosezee post. Actually i am lost.
That's ok vaxx. If you don't see it there's no point pointing it out. It is amusing though.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by MuttleyLaff: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
budaatum:
Why should I be realistic?
Common sense demands.
That is the simplest answer why bud.

budaatum:
Their not being realistic when they ask me to believe in their unrealistic!
If I say to you, that:
budaatum my dear bosom friend,
ask me anything, anything at all and I shall give it you

C'mon now, c'mon budaatum.
With the greatest respect to you, need I say more...
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Common sense demands.
That is the simplest answer why bud.

If I say to you, that:
budaatum my dear bosom friend,
ask me anything, anything at all and I shall give it you

C'mon now, c'mon budaatum.
With the greatest respect to you, need I say more...
I'm talking about the imaginary million pounds in my bank account with which I intend to buy a spanking brand new red Ferrari as soon as I find a Ferrari salesperson who's willing to sell me one. And you MuttleyLaff, are telling me the "demands" of "common sense"?

With the greatest respect, don't say no more!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by frank317: 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
princfred:

Yeah mumu, make ten better moronic excuses to display your cowardice and run from evidence and cure of your chronic spiritual illiteracy. Now, you expect a witch Dr to be the one reply you on NL first. It's like your shity brain runs on urine.

The many cases of magun effect is not enough for your little mind to know that there are more to life that neets the senses. I guess in your childish kon-kom of a brain box, under the unnatural effect of magun, adulterers trapped inside each other just love to be exposed so don't pull apart or can't help but get exposed for fun. Pray explain away goatishly, how magun works naturally.

U are going to hell... Yahwah will burn u forever. What are u even here, u are not a Christian. Why are u hypocritic?
U are busy defending a God u don't actually believe in just because it will give u the chance to run your mouth when u see the chance.
U asked that the op brings certain part of his body and he accepted and even gave his conditions... Now u are asking him to go to a notice doctor in ur village and don't.
Guy stop embarrassing urself here. Declare urself an atheist and join us to hell (well, u are already going there). Christianity no fit u
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
Honestly, i don't understand your question, if you will not mind , can you put it in a more formal method. I do not want to give you a non correlated reply.

Do you believe your Spinoza type god is metaphysical in nature?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:

Guy ignore that slowpoke. He knows he has no point and he messed up. All that display u are seeing are the last growls of a cornered dog that knows he is in trouble. Everyone that will come and read this thread will know where to put him. Imagine him calling peniis captivus magun. LOL. Ignore the guy. He is a waste of time.

LoL! Yes indeed.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by MuttleyLaff: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
budaatum:

I'm talking about the imaginary million pounds in my bank account with which I intend to buy a spanking brand new red Ferrari as soon as I find a Ferrari salesperson who's willing to sell me one.
And you MuttleyLaff, are telling me the "demands" of "common sense"?

With the greatest respect,
if you insist on me saying no more,
then it looks like you actually don't want
or need this spanking brand new red d1ck extension you've becoming so obsessed about.

There is no need finding a salesperson as soon as you can.
Imaginary million pounds in your bank account, will get you an imaginary Ferrari on your driveway.
Remember the King's beautiful coat and no one wanted to tell him he is....
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
budaatum:

I'm talking about the imaginary million pounds in my bank account with which I intend to buy a spanking brand new red Ferrari as soon as I find a Ferrari salesperson who's willing to sell me one. And you MuttleyLaff, are telling me the "demands" of "common sense"?

Please buy 1 for me too even if its just a sub £100k Aston Martin, I don't mind. LMFAO!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
LordReed:

Please buy 1 for me too even if its just a sub £100k Aston Martin, I don't mind. LMFAO!
I swear that as soon as I get my imaginary million pounds in my bank account recognised and a salesperson who'd accept it, I'm buying everyone a top car!

Might start a thread for requests now, in fact!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
budaatum:

I swear that as soon as I get my imaginary million pounds in my bank account recognised and a salesperson who'd accept it, I'm buying everyone a top car!

Just know I am first on the queue!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
With the greatest respect,
if you insist on me saying no more,
then it looks like you actually don't want
or need this spanking brand new red d1ck extension you've becoming so obsessed about.

There is no need finding a salesperson as soon as you can.
Imaginary million pounds in your bank account, will get you an imaginary Ferrari on your driveway.
Remember the King's beautiful coat and no one wanted to tell him he is....
You're just being jealous, and silly! If I was obsessed about an imaginary dick or an imaginary Ferrari why the heck would I have started with an imaginary million pounds?

Still, if you've got the imagination apply it to the imaginary gods. I'm told they exist if you believe hard enough!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
LordReed:

Just know I am first on the queue!
Two for you, Lord. You can have MuttleyLaff's. Since he can't bring himself to believe hard enough, he can bloody walk!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by MuttleyLaff: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
budaatum:

As it happens, bwahahaha ha, I am the salesperson at your service and disposal.
I am prepared to accept the imaginary million pounds in your account for an imaginary spanking red dick extension rolled up in velvety and fluffy red ribbon bows.
We do deliveries too at no extra expense.

I am sorry, I pass.
I am content and confident with my size,
so don't need a dick extension or magnet
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
As it happens, bwahahaha ha, I am the salesperson at your service and disposal.
I am prepared to accept the imaginary million pounds in your account for an imaginary spanking red dick extension rolled up in velvety and fluffy red ribbon bows.
We do deliveries too at no extra expense.

I am sorry, I pass.
I am content and confident with my size,
so don't need a dick extension or magnet
You heard of the expression "used car salesperson"?
Love the way you straw it, but we've already dealt with your fraud!
budaatum:

The atheists will say the onus is on the believer, and not on them to prove the impossible. I too think they talk rubbish!

I wonder if you've heard about the million pounds in my bank account. I've had it a few months now, and plan to go to the Ferrari shop and buy a spanking brand new red Ferrari with it. Problem is that the Ferrari salesman will not take my word for it. So I'm thinking of telling him the million pounds is divine and cannot be seen, but he will receive it in his dreams. Yep, that might work. Except last night in my sleep I ate a meal of pounded yam and egusi soup with panla, bokoto, abodi and the most succulent ogunfe meat and washed the whole lot down with one big odeku beer. It was served by 6 of the most beautiful naked women you could ever imagine who rubbed my belly and kissed my lips as I ate. I was so full I could burst! Funny though, I woke up starving and had to eat two eggs on toast to alleviate my hunger!

I just hope the Ferrari salesman does not say, "that's okay, we'll deliver the Ferrari, in your dreams!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
servercodes001:
So,
A man touched by someone he doesn't know and he immediately handed over his money he just collected from the bank, it's the science of the mind for an adult to give his entire money and cry afterwards??

Do you mean people choose to become insane and roam around after someone buried items on their doorstep, why do they become Normal again after it's dugged out and destroyed

I can give you thousands of examples, please tell me whether all this are setups for entertainment or deceit

Don't mind all these kids forming too-know on Nairaland. Here is something I witnessed in the 90s.

I entered a public bus in Ibadan Iwo Road to be precise going to Gate-Bus stop.
I was lucky the empty seat was in the front someone in between me and the driver ( the spot I love most in public transports)

Immediately I entered I noticed everyone in the bus was talking about a certain incident and so I listened attentively. I later got to know what was being discussed when I asked.
The Driver himself was narrating it to me.
He said bros the man we are talking about sat exactly where you are, he enter from Monatan and after a while he greeted me and said " Omo mi Ku se lataroo, ba mi ko owo to wa lowo re"
Meaning " My son Weldon since morning , give to me the money in your hand" he said without asking question he packed all the money he made since morning and gave to him and even asked the conductor if he had any money on him , the conductor gave him all he had and gave to the baba. They were close to Abe-Bridge bus so when the got to Abe-Bridge Baba got down and said thank you my son, entered the crowd, He said immediately the man entered the crowd he came to his senses ,including the conductor and everyone in the vehicle. Some women from the back seat were even lamenting that they heard baba and saw the driver giving him the money but could not say anything to challenge the man. The charm worked on all of them!!

This is a true story . The conductor was just saying " Ani mi o mo ohun to se emi naa" meaning "I don't know what happened to me too giving all the money to the driver while he gave all to baba. They later searched for baba in the crowd but baba was no where.

You see until shit happens to ppl, they won't believe anything.

They will call it Nollywood , they would say its all lies but don't argue with them.
They will learn one day.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
budaatum:

Two for you, Lord. You can have MuttleyLaff's. Since he can't bring himself to believe hard enough, he can bloody walk!

Yes! LMFAO!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by MuttleyLaff: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
budaatum:
You heard of the expression "used car salesperson"?
Love the way you straw it, but we've already dealt with your fraud!
I don't mind sniffing and getting my grubby paws on those sizzling imaginary million pounds in your bank account
We can do business together, if you are serious about your purchase. I am your able and capable man.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

Don't mind all these kids forming too-know on Nairaland. Here is something I witnessed in the 90s.

I entered a public bus in Ibadan Iwo Road to be precise going to Gate-Bus stop.
I was lucky the empty seat was in the front someone in between me and the driver ( the spot I love most in public transports)

Immediately I entered I noticed everyone in the bus was talking about a certain incident and so I listened attentively. I later got to know what was being discussed when I asked.
The Driver himself was narrating it to me.
He said bros the man we are talking about sat exactly where you are, he enter from Monatan and after a while he greeted me and said " Omo mi Ku se lataroo, ba mi ko owo to wa lowo re"
Meaning " My son Weldon since morning , give to me the money in your hand" he said without asking question he packed all the money he made since morning and gave to him and even asked the conductor if he had any money on him , the conductor gave him all he had and gave to the baba. They were close to Abe-Bridge bus so when the got to Abe-Bridge Baba got down and said thank you my son, entered the crowd, He said immediately the man entered the crowd he came to his senses ,including the conductor and everyone in the vehicle. Some women from the back seat were even lamenting that they heard baba and saw the driver giving him the money but could not say anything to challenge the man. The charm worked on all of them!!

This is a true story . The conductor was just saying " Ani mi o mo ohun to se emi naa" meaning "I don't know what happened to me too giving all the money to the driver while he gave all to baba. They later searched for baba in the crowd but baba was no where.

You see until shit happens to ppl, they won't believe anything.

They will call it Nollywood , they would say its all lies but don't argue with them.
They will learn one day.

Second hand story that you in no way verified. You simply believed what you were told. This is what we reject, believing unverified stuff.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
This is very important to understand because I continue to read threads upon threads about this on nairaland. Someone even throw a challenge of 100k to know if a spell (juju) exist .

Well Orisa spirituality is a power of light to allow sight to those living in darkness, it is not a spirituality of secret dark witchcraft for you to live in fear of.

My worries is that anytime you promote the belief in witches, magic spells, and that sort of superstitious danger, you will automatically create a fearful population that will hurt anyone (including children) they see as a source of this and pay anyone they believe can save them from this.

It is unfortunate that many proponents of Orisa religion claiming to be babalawo are teaching people to believe in this fearful superstition. The dangers of such belief is self-evident but many continue it simply because it is claimed as an "African tradition."

Listen now and listen carefully. Orunmila's teaches are explicit that the only "witchcraft" that exists is psychological. This is powerful if you are susceptible but it is not actually witchcraft. They caste spells on you thru your psychology by exposing you to self-destructive images meant to subliminally induce fear and panic. This is why you should control the images you let people expose you to (especially from the media and their school system). This is the only way they enter your mind and influence you; not "witchcraft."

our ancient spirituality was regarding the science of the mind, not mystic supersition. Until we realize this, our ancient spirituality will not be able to empower us as a people.

In the name of Orunmila, the wisdom of Olodumare living within.

I was not aware of the guy who staked 100k to know if there is charm.

Tell him to double it and I will connect him with ppl that will show him there is charm. He will see it life and learn some lesson.

Me I wan make money from someone's ignorance.

It will be recorded and posted on Nairaland for anyone to see.

If you want to know whether Devil Dey you go know Life and Direct. Put the money on the table.

You go learn and after you don learn no one gontell you say God dey.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
LordReed:

Second hand story that you in no way verified. You simply believed what you were told. This is what we reject, believing unverified stuff.

Yes I was told by how many people. I'm talking about an eighteen passengers vehicle. Can all be Lying?

My guy I am just looking for a way to teach you Nairaland Atheists some lesson but I don't know if what I wish to do is right as a Christian. That is the only problem I have.

I really can make good money out of you guys just by showing you there are potent charms. I'm serious.

My caution is my faith. It doest take anything for you guys to learn. Its so easy. grin
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

Tell him to double it and I will connect him with ppl that will show him there is charm. He will see it life and learn some lesson.

If you want to know whether Devil Dey you go know Life and Direct. Put the money on the table.

How far Tamethem. My own offer is actually twice that amount of 100,000 so u have agreed it is what u want. You are betting your own money too.
And the act will be carried out on a neutral location. Preferably in a city where there will be more security.

We bet the money before we meet. If any of us fail to show up and start giving excuses on the agreed date, the person forfeits the money. We will also have to agree on the actual act before we meet so there is no misunderstanding.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
LordReed:

Do you believe your Spinoza type god is metaphysical in nature?
well, my idea of God is purely traditional (Yoruba philosophy ) well, it has something to do with Spinoza but not entirely Spinoza ideology.

So by God' I understand: a thing that is absolutely infinite, (i.e)a substance consisting of an infinite of attributes, each of which expresses an eternal and infinite essence. I say `absolutely innite' in contrast to `infinite in its own kind'. If something is innite only in its own kind, there can be attributes that it doesn't have; but if something is absolutely infinite its essence ·or nature· contains every positive way in which a thing can exist—·which means that it has all possible attributes but known and unknown ·...
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:

How far Tamethem. My own offer is actually twice that amount of 100,000 so u have agreed it is what u want. You are betting your own money too.
And the act will be carried out on a neutral location. Preferably in a city where there will be more security.

We bet the money before we meet. If any of us fail to show up and start giving excuses on the agreed date, the person forfeits the money. We will also have to agree on the actual act before we meet so there is no misunderstanding.

If you read my last response to another person

I said there that I am not sure if doing it won't go against my God. So I need to be sure before embarking on it. Jehovah needs no help from anyone.
Someone tried to help God by preventing the Ark of covenant from falling and he died.

Secondly I don't do betting. It is wrong for me. But if you are saying you are seeking knowledge and you wanna find it. Put 200k on the table with written agreement that if the charm works, it belongs to the person I am introducing to you. Not me. No betting!

It will be done on a neutral ground witnessed by ppl and recorded for every Nairalanders to learn from.

No shaking!

But meanwhile let me seek spiritual advice.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

If you read my last response to another person

I said there that I am not sure if doing it won't go against my God. So I need to be sure before embarking on it. Jehovah needs no help from anyone.
Someone tried to help God by preventing the Ark of covenant from falling and he died.

Secondly I don't do betting. It is wrong for me. But if you are saying you are seeking knowledge and you wanna find it. Put 200k on the table with written agreement that if the charm works, it belongs to the person I am introducing to you. Not me. No betting!

It will be done on a neutral ground witnessed by ppl and recorded for every Nairalanders to learn from.

No shaking!

But meanwhile let me seek spiritual advice.

All these guys with yeye excuses. You make a claim. Back it up with fact instead u start talking about your religion. How do u expect us to take u seriously? Seek spiritual advice and come back. I am really interested in this proof.
Yeah no betting but u have to put down 200k too with a written agreement that if it doesn't work, the money belongs to me. Simple. I have had too many experiences with time wasters who back out at the last minute. So staking some money as well will motivate u to the end.

Perhaps we just met the first religious guy with balls on Nairaland. One idiot just wasted my time on this same thread. I hope u are a better man.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
By the way, tamethem. I will soon create another thread dedicated for that. So let me know if u and ur spirit agree to the terms so I create the thread.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

Do you have first hand knowledge of witchcraft and spell? Or perharps devil
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:
By the way, tamethem. I will soon create another thread dedicated for that. So let me know if u and ur spirit agree to the terms so I create the thread.

grin grin

You got me rolling with laughter

OK now.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:

All these guys with yeye excuses. You make a claim. Back it up with fact instead u start talking about your religion. How do u expect us to take u seriously? Seek spiritual advice and come back. I am really interested in this proof.
Yeah no betting but u have to put down 200k too with a written agreement that if it doesn't work, the money belongs to me. Simple. I have had too many experiences with time wasters who back out at the last minute. So staking some money as well will motivate u to the end.

Perhaps we just met the first religious guy with balls on Nairaland. One idiot just wasted my time on this same thread. I hope u are a better man.

My guy I'm sure you will lose your damn money. grin

I told you I don't bet .

I will connect you with a friend that will get it done, You will give him the money if the Charm works. Period!

Let me repeat myself once again, I don't do betting!

Not even Football betting. You wanna buy knowledge so get set to buy!

I am a Christian and there are things that are right in the eyes of the world that are not right for us.

I tell you I need to be sure what I'm doing is right as a Christian to do.

As for what you wanna know. You go know!!!
Just chill.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

My guy I'm sure you will lose your damn money. grin

I told you I don't bet .

I will connect you with a friend that will get it done, You will give him the money if the Charm works. Period!

Let me repeat myself once again, I don't do betting!

Not even Football betting. You wanna buy knowledge so get set to buy!

I am a Christian and there are things that are right in the eyes of the world that are not right for us.

I tell you I need to be sure what I'm doing is right as a Christian to do.

As for what you wanna know. You go know!!!
Just chill.

Then your friend will stake his money instead. I wont waste my time for no reason. If u and your friend are so sure, coming up with the money should not be hard for at least one of u. Easy money, right?

Dont chicken out on me.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
vaxx:
Do you have first hand knowledge of witchcraft and spell? Or perharps devil

The first hand knowledge are plenty and you might not believe anyone because the mind of ppl here have been programmed to believe only what they want to believe.

I have shared some of them on some threads in the past and most are long stories. Omo typing is not my thing. Most are protection from such powers by God. I am a Christian and the fact that I believe that Charms, witches, voodoo exist doesn't mean I believe in them or patronise them.

I am protected against them by the grace of God.

I know what I say.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:

Then your friend will stake his money instead. I wont waste my time for no reason. If u and your friend are so sure, coming up with the money should not be hard for at least one of u. Easy money, right?

Dont chicken out on me.

Chicken out or what did you say?

My guy I don't argue on something I am not sure of.

You are the one who wants to chicken out. The guy that first promised 100k did not ask for betting. He promised to give anyone who can prove to him charm works the money. Do likewise and stop being freaked out.

You are the one who wants to be sure. If you are so sure Charm doesn't work like you are sure God doesn't exist put the money down.

You go learn lesson, Police will witness it.

You will give a neutral person the money. May be a police officer after signing the agreement in their presence.

On an open ground.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

The first hand knowledge are plenty and you might not believe anyone because the mind of ppl here have been programmed to believe only what they want to believe.

I have shared some of them on some threads in the past and most are long stories. Omo typing is not my thing. Most are protection from such powers by God. I am a Christian and the fact that I believe that Charms, witches, voodoo exist doesn't mean I believe in them or patronise them.

I am protected against them by the grace of God.

I know what I say.
I can see the psychological effect in you already, I am sure not all churches preaches this kind of gospel. Sending unneccasry fear that don't exist to their members
If this was real why did the plentiful witches and sorcerers not use such incredibly powerful magic to defeat Europeans? Clearly technology is real and magic is not. Let us focus on science. Science is the study of God's powers in the universe (electricity, chemistry, etc) while witchcraft is just superstition that produces no national effects just individual fear.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

The 6 Bishops Who Left Winners Chapel and their new Ministries / I Dont Love Him. But He Said He Heard From God / Was Hitler A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.