Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells (15145 Views)

Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House / Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants / There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Princfred if na your papa born u, come with your juju and stand like a man. Let us meet somewhere neutral.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Dantedasz(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
LordReed:

Because you have none. That's how one of you claimed he has pictures of angels. Till tomorrow he has refused to show up with the purported proof. Stop deceiving yourself you have nothing.

There was one Christian female preacher that has a lot of videos on YouTube describing heaven to her gullible followers whom she has milked for millions of dollars.
I will post one of her videos here.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

The idiot dey try scare me. He knows I am ready for this more than he is. So he is trying all he can do to make sure we can't agree to the terms. I am sure he is in one shop in Ikeja under bridge hustling but was claiming that he is at Abia because he thought I will be afraid of giving him my effects if he calls the name of his shithole.
The mugu no know say some of us don try wetin pass that one before. All this boys that haven't even killed a chicken before will come online and start threatening death by juju they haven't seen before.
Very useless fools.
They seem to love telling lies about things they are ignorant of! You should hear them when they used to tell me spirits will carry me go if they catch me outdoors after midnight in the Orolu Kingdom. I get them to agree what "after midnight" is, then I go for a walk. But when I return from an hours walk, they tell me I was too early, or it was the wrong day, or the wrong route, or "it's not true buda, you did not walk", or the gods did not consider buda useful. Then I remind them who buda is and they shut the fuq up. Those in the know would tell them buda flew around town after midnight.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
budaatum:

They seem to love telling lies about things they are ignorant of! You should hear them when they used to tell me spirits will carry me go if they catch me outdoors after midnight in the Orolu Kingdom. I get them to agree what "after midnight" is, then I go for a walk. But when I return from an hours walk, they tell me I was too early, or it was the wrong day, or the wrong route, or "it's not true buda, you did not walk", or the gods did not consider buda useful. Then I remind them who buda is and they shut the fuq up. Those in the know would tell them buda flew around town after midnight.

cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Dantedasz(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
LordReed:

Because you have none. That's how one of you claimed he has pictures of angels. Till tomorrow he has refused to show up with the purported proof. Stop deceiving yourself you have nothing.

Please watch this video of Katt Kerr who God takes on regular tours of heaven. Nigerian pastors are still in amateur stage compared to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzyy-e5RPjg
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by OpenYourEyes1: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
LordReed:

Give me one example of a dead EEG during an NDE.

A silly experiment because it exposes the nonsense you think is happening during an NDE. If a spirit is involved floating on the roof of the surgical theatre it should see the words clearly but no such thing has happened. If what is happening is what matters then what stops the spirit from seeing the words?

There are many.

Near Death Experiencers are mostly clinically dead patients. which is why the phenomenon is interesting in the first place. If the brain was active during NDE nobody would be talking about the phenomenon.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:
Princfred if na your papa born u, come with your juju and stand like a man. Let us meet somewhere neutral.
Goat if no be goat born you come and see spirits and get deafening slap from them as the evidence you seek. You want evidence come to spiritual lab as the spiritual lab rat you are running. Abi no be for lab they de do experiment? Come to the voodoo doctor lab and collect your evidence na instead of bleating dust like a senile goat.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
budaatum:

You said "pant, pubic hair and spit". Wetin concern you with im carcass? Abeg do am the juju make im die comot know say your juju de. For 20% I'll hold your 200k and pay the verifier!

Na so dem go lie de add more lie on top when corner catch dem! Tell the juju to give you invisible if carrying carcass de bother you!
Follow your fellow goat come the juju lab see evidence if both of you are not empty cowards projecting your states on others. No need for plenty childish rants and goatish bleats online. The juju man should leave his engagement and lab they find two goats they go Asaba and wherever you may choose maybe sokoto. Come lab simple.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
princfred:
Goat if no be goat born you come and see spirits and get deafening slap from them as the evidence you seek. You want evidence come to spiritual lab as the spiritual lab rat you are running. Abi no be for lab they de do experiment? Come to the voodoo doctor lab and collect your evidence na instead of bleating dust like a senile goat.

This one no fit get sense again. If there is anything I have achieved today is to let the world know u are not a man. U are a chicken. Nobody here can ever take u seriously. I am sure from now on when u see my posts u will just shut up and face your work instead trying to antagonize me only to end up taking abuse like a bitch. grin

Now shift bitch. When we need idiots u will be called upon to display your talent.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

This one no fit get sense again. If there is anything I have achieved today is to let the world know u are not a man. U are a chicken. Nobody here can ever take u seriously. I am sure from now on when u see my posts u will just shut up and face your work instead trying to antagonize me only to end up taking abuse like a bitch. grin
And I have achieved letting you know you are a coward ignorant goat. Come lab instead of venting your shitty frustration due to ignorance here.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
princfred:
Follow your fellow goat come the juju lab see evidence if both of you are not empty cowards projecting your states on others. No need for plenty childish rants and goatish bleats online. The juju man should leave his engagement and lab they find two goats they go Asaba and wherever you may choose maybe sokoto. Come lab simple.

See the dishonest mumu. I am still interested in this bet. Nobody said the juju man should come to Asaba. I said we will give u everything u want to take to the man yourself. Then u will get 48 hours for it to work. U dey fear. Dey try twist am. Lol.
Small pikin.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
Chai. I enjoy making fun of this idiot. It has been long that I met someone I enjoyed making fun of like this. cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

Now shift bitch. When we need idiots u will be called upon to display your talent.
I really commend the way you indulge these guys. They really cannot flow in my frequency.

Even my J.s.s 2 younger nephew can easily comprehend life more than these guys. They are always looking for any excuse to attach God to anything, I commend your patience

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
nwabekeyi:
I really commend the way you indulge these guys. They really cannot flow in my frequency.

Even my J.s.s 2 younger nephew can easily comprehend life more than these guys. They are always looking for any excuse to attach God to anything, I commend your patience

Abi my brother. If I don't school these idiots, who will?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

See the dishonest mumu. I am still interested in this bet. Nobody said the juju man should come to Asaba. I said we will give u everything u want to take to the man yourself. Then u will get 48 hours for it to work. U dey fear. Dey try twist am. Lol.
Small pikin.
So na me get time to go Asaba to meet goat. Come lab goat or bleat around. You need evidence since your skull is full of dust come lab your cowardice no go gree you. Use you 200k last card peanuts make arrangements with security outfit to protect your dust-filled head as you come to the lab. Also come along with your lawyer so he can see and have evidence that your stupidity finally caught up wit you. But as a goatish coward, you rather bleat and accuse me of what you are. So bleat since that's what your sorry little mind is only good at.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
princfred:
So na me get time to go Asaba to meet goat. Come lab goat or bleat around. You need evidence since your skull is full of dust come lab your cowardice no go gree you. Use you 200k last card peanuts make arrangements with security outfit to protect your dust-filled head as you come to the lab. Also come along with your lawyer so he can see and have evidence that your stupidity finally caught up wit you. But as a goatish coward, you rather bleat and accuse me of what you are. So bleat since that's what your sorry little mind is only good at.

Nothing shows frustration more than this incoherent attempt at insult. The boy is trying too hard. Lol.
I feel sorry for u. cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

Abi my brother. If I don't school these idiots, who will?
And to be honest, it's not about this one idiot. If we don't school them, their rubbish will just end up creating more of their sort! Someone schooled him in idiocy after all.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

Nothing shows frustration more than this incoherent attempt at insult. The boy is trying too hard. Lol.
I feel sorry for u. cheesy
What type of goat is this? You want to see evidence at thesame you are too afraid to come where juju lab is to see the spiritual evidence you need to cure your acute spiritual illiteracy. Its like your own cowardice is follow come then when you noticed it didnt make you a complete slowpoke, you learnt foolishness separately to combine with it. Now look at your case na - a raving complete semi-lunatic and mentally grotesque idiot.

I wish i have enough time now to calm down and engage you and your fellow spiritually handicap deaf, blind and dumb goat but that wouldn't be worthwhile anyway. Enjoy what you are good at (bleating about) till then.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
princfred:
What type of goat is this? You want to see evidence at thesame you are too afraid to come where juju lab is to see the spiritual evidence you need for cure. Its like your own cowardice is follow come then when you noticed it didnt make you a complete slowpoke, you learnt foolishness separately to combine with it. Now look at your case na - a raving complete semi-lunatic and mentally grotesque idiot.

I wish i have enough time now to calm down and engage you and your fellow spiritually handicap deaf, blind and dumb goat but that wouldn't be worthwhile anyway. Enjoy what you are good at (bleating about) till then.

So u agree u weren't calm and frustration was making u rant senselessly, right? Sorry. Go and drink water to regain your sense.

Everybody watch how he will run back and start barking like a dog. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

So u agree u weren't calm and frustration was making u rant senselessly, right? Sorry. Go and drink water to regain your sense.

Everybody watch how he will run back and start barking like a dog. smiley smiley Lol
What type of goat is this? You want to see evidence at thesame you are too afraid to come where juju lab is to see the spiritual evidence you need to cure your acute spiritual illiteracy. Its like your own cowardice is follow come then when you noticed it didnt make you a complete slowpoke, you learnt foolishness separately to combine with it. Now look at your case na - a raving complete semi-lunatic and mentally grotesque idiot.

Trying to deflect and dodge coward, when its a known fact that your brainless skull is more secure in the east than in your skull miners republic. Bleat on instead of preparing your little dumb mind for juju lab. Rather bleat away or start another mumu thread maybe this time asking for evidence that you are not a goat and you can bet i will be there to reset your crashed soft disc then derail it. Lol
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

There are many.

Near Death Experiencers are mostly clinically dead patients. which is why the phenomenon is interesting in the first place. If the brain was active during NDE nobody would be talking about the phenomenon.

Just give one verified one.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 12:06am On Dec 18, 2018
princfred:
You want proof, provide your pubic hairs, Saliva, picture and boxers lets use you as the lab rat na to make the proof by making you impotent for life.

Guy follow up on your words or just be silent.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2018
LordReed:

Guy follow up on your words or just be silent.

Guy follow them come spiritual lab provide those things and more as may be required for you much needed evidence. I don't have time to travel to anywhere for any ignorant spiritual lab rat.

So after i go Asaba for him, when you or any other indomie generation ignoramus will demand for his own evidence, then i have to travel to maybe Kwara or Nupe to collect spiritual lab rat specimen. Which time do i have to entertain rat/s abi am i here for rats? If his skull had anything useful em brothers for done mine am there since so why is he cowering in cowardice and using it as excuse. Na patient dey go meet doctor.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2018
princfred:

Guy follow them come spiritual lab provide those things and more as may be required for you much needed evidence. I don't have time to travel to anywhere for any ignorant spiritual lab rat.

So after i go Asaba for him, when you or any other indomie generation ignoramus will demand for his own evidence, then i have to travel to maybe Kwara or Nupe to collect spiritual lab rat specimen. Which time do i have to entertain rat/s abi am i here for rats? If his skull had anything useful em brothers for done mine am there since so why is he cowering in cowardice and using it as excuse. Na patient dey go meet doctor.

You made the offer and you will be compensated if it works so I don't see how you lose in the matter. Or you are not confident it will work?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
LordReed:

You made the offer and you will be compensated if it works so I don't see how you lose in the matter. Or you are not confident it will work?
Am not interested in any compensation nor do i have the time or need to go out of my way to get who ever whose time of enlightenment has not reached, spiritual sense at my liability. It is something that should happen naturally at the right time for anyone. To force it has to be at his risk and expense of whoever's time and energy.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
princfred:
Am not interested in any compensation nor do i have the time or need to go out of my way to get who ever whose time of enlightenment has not reached, spiritual sense at my liability. It is something that should happen naturally at the right time for anyone. To force it has to be at his risk and expense of whoever's time and energy.

Then you shouldn't have made the offer very simple.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
LordReed:

Then you shouldn't have made the offer very simple.
I made an offer that will provide whoever the evidence without inconveniencing me or making me liable of whatever becomes of whomever.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Ayobami7(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
We don hear

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ayobami7:
We don hear

Lol. The matter tire u too abi? Too much talk and excuses. Some people will forever be known on Nairaland as empty barrels. And I am enjoying it. cheesy
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by ecstasy37(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Juju jazz magic what ever term u want to use bothers on two things illusion and belief

Higher multi dimensional being can create illusion that can play on the human intelligence and being gullible due to embedded programming some easily fall for it

The use of quantum intuition to predict the outcome of certain fate paths is prerequisite and the wielder of such ability can manipulate the for telli of the possible outcome of the future and it will seem like magic but then again a activator is needed to read and accept the coding the activitor in this case the human brain

Imagine this scenario a young man goes to a native doctor for the purpose of money rituals the native doctor through the help of these multi dimensional being sees his fate path knowing he will make those riches eventually just needs to trigger him with the illusion, he's told to bring some human parts in doing so his conciousness has established the believe that illusion of money ritual is real he goes home and continue his normal business, results starts to manifest he believes that it's the illusion thats work not knowing that his belief which is actually the manifestation of his conciousness

Folks if u are looking for magic or jazz look within not without we are all gods and together with all the infinity if the cosmos we are God
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
princfred:
I made an offer that will provide whoever the evidence without inconveniencing me or making my liable of what becomes of whoever.

You offer had nothing to do with somebody coming to a lab. NPComplete was trying to negotiate terms and then you go off on how he must meet the voodoo priest. You are the one making the offer not the voodoo priest so why should he meet with the voodoo priest?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
LordReed:

You offer had nothing to do with somebody coming to a lab. NPComplete was trying to negotiate terms and then you go off on how he must meet the voodoo priest. You are the one making the offer not the voodoo priest so why should he meet with the voodoo priest?

So you want to meet witch but afraid of witch Dr. You are not serious. Provide your garbage to the Dr in his lab my friend and make yourself available so whatever else is required for special case apart from the unexhausted list i gave will easily be provided. Have i told you your mother has to be aware too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) / The 6 Bishops Who Left Winners Chapel and their new Ministries / RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.