Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (32361 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 2:58am On Apr 20, 2007
isnt 4 play with coco29 ?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 2:59am On Apr 20, 2007
ok ooooo, as long as j understands, c am going to give u one advice, don't let your jewel slip your hand ooo, j is adorable.

rily, in that case 4play has been disqualified angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 3:01am On Apr 20, 2007
debosky:

I will fulfill, I promise!! I will put Minister Ika6 in charge of the ladies club, she will recruit the dancers for me wink

oh really? cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 3:08am On Apr 20, 2007
yes ke! you're my right hand lady in this campaign, after muki of course wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 3:11am On Apr 20, 2007
wetin me con be, left leg undecided u will do anything 2 get ur vote wont u undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 3:40am On Apr 20, 2007
you're the person in charge of the aussie sector, very important position wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 3:42am On Apr 20, 2007
and would u like 2 tell me who else in aussie that are in nl, australians are really slow, maybe that post will be less bludging in the nxt 2 yrs, wen they finally discover nl grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 3:45am On Apr 20, 2007
angry
lipsrsealed
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 3:46am On Apr 20, 2007
Hi sweetie kiss kiss kiss, been waiting for you to spend the night with you before I finish that punk off
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 3:47am On Apr 20, 2007
sup j
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 3:47am On Apr 20, 2007
debosky:

Hi sweetie kiss kiss kiss, been waiting for you to spend the night with you before I finish that punk of

loff wantintin cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 3:49am On Apr 20, 2007
abi oo, dis one wey dem no dey answer so, abeg amke i leave them 2 have their tym ooo
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 3:49am On Apr 20, 2007
Hi darling kiss kiss kiss Don't worry - you don't need that useless poll up there. There is no way I am ending up with the current leader (4play).

@ Zigbo, don't mind that boy!

@ acidrop - hey girl! How u doin? kiss I just saw your comment, thank you.

@ ika6, you never recieve your pammy?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 3:50am On Apr 20, 2007
j-girl:

Hi darling kiss kiss kiss Don't worry - you don't need that useless poll up there. There is no way I am ending up with the current leader (4play).

@ i[b]ka6, you never recieve your pammy?[/b]

my sister that boy no gree bring am oh angry i for don gauge since! grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 3:52am On Apr 20, 2007
j-girl:

@ ika6, you never recieve your pammy?
anything 4 my gurl grin, datz y am gonna be keepinga close eye on debo,
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2007
@ Ikamefa
You have not responded Ika
Don't be angry now.
If you respond maybe we can work something out about your pammy grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2007
acidrop:

anything 4 my girl grin, datz y am going to be keepinga close eye on debo,
Keeping an eye on Debo?
I hope y'all saw what happened to Justin Timberlake and Scarlet Johansson in "What Goes Around, Comes Around".

@j-girl shocked
Dey there, while Acid keeps keeping an eye on Debo. tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2007
pre-intimacy how come you are leading? shocked shocked angry

how many people did you bribe?
Akin come and see what ur fellow scummie has done o angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2007
@4 play
its like we gonna include u in the duel man.Why are you begging people to vote for you?.

@Debo
We have another person in the duel.Its gonna be a ROYAL RUMBLE
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ Ikamefa
You have not responded Ika
Don't be angry now.
If you respond maybe we can work something out about your pammy grin

ok i don reply!  tongue wey the pammy now?  cheesy

TOH ! i no wan see you oh! cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2007
Longer throat! cheesy
Once they mention pammy, u don lose control. tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2007
walks into thread and sees Ikamefa's post, runs out of thread to get something
walks into thread carrying a 5 litre keg of pammy for Ikamefa grin
@ Ikemafa
My dear, I'm so glad you responded. grindrawing near holding out hands towards her
Don't mind Douzy angry
Happy now? grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2007
Akin see pre-intimacy o .he's playin you

ika pass some of the pammy for my side . cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2007
Una dey drink pammy,bush people.I only drink exotic drinks like ogogoro
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by yme5: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2007
4 Play:

Una dey drink pammy,bush people.I only drink exotic drinks like ogogoro
Exotic sef get levels and grades. Try Sepe and Akpetishi, you go no say levels dey!
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2007
Douzy:

Longer throat! cheesy
Once they mention pammy, u don lose control. tongue

you go wound! tongue grin

hic! vely! vely! tongue hic! happy! grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2007
Bloody hell ! shocked What is happening my people? I seem to be behind in the polls sad

How can the good people of Nairaland stand by an let a gentle,loving,God fearing man like me lose to that riff-raff called Debosky cry

My people,please don't let injustice reign on this thread.You know I am the man who deserves to win this thing
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2007
unlike all the moves by your Obj (seun) to prevent me from these elections, I have re-emerged like Atiku to take the lead cheesy

I am the best man for the job, I have done it before and I will do it again!

make una continue to vote me oh, no let mago mago lawyer steal your vote grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2007
@play

If to say egunje full ground now i for vote for you!  cheesy

as you no gime nuttin! ,nuttin for you oh!  tongue grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Genial(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2007
What is the prize for the winner of this election? I want to win too!
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2007
Genial:

What is the prize for the winner of this election? I want to win too!

shocked am i drunk? am i seeing right? shocked
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2007
@Ikamefa

Abeg,u know I have some "Ghana Must Go Bags waiting to be sent to you.Get some of your friends to vote 4 me.

I would have been leading this poll but some soldiers impounded some of my ballot papers

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (48) (Reply)

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.