Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (32365 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2007
Genial:

What is the prize for the winner of this election? I want to win too!

Vote 4 me abeg,some Ghana Must Go bags are on your way
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Genial(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2007
ikamefa:

shocked am i drunk? am i seeing right? shocked

Until now I had no idea that my voice was a hallucinogen, Ika. What part of my statement is making you see things?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2007
why does ika no wan see me? cry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2007
no vote for 4play oh!! like his name he is 'all promise, no delivery'

he don begin give excuse and him never enter the office! Have I not delivered on my Pammy promise?

Vote Debosky, the sky is just the limit!! grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

why does ika no wan see me? cry

cos i replied Dr dre  tongue  grin grin

Genial:

Until now I had no idea that my voice was a hallucinogen, Ika. What part of my statement is making you see things?

you want j-girl too? kasala go bust oh! cheesy

4 Play:

@Ikamefa

Abeg,u know I have some "Ghana Must Go Bags waiting to be sent to you.Get some of your friends to vote 4 me.

I would have been leading this poll but some soldiers impounded some of my ballot papers

i hear you until i see those bags plus suplus pammy nuttin oh!  grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Genial(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2007
ikamefa:

you want j-girl too? kasala go bust oh! cheesy

If by "kasala" you refer to the heart-stopping excitement that causes a rapid rush of blood to the head and makes the synapses fire pleasurably in a staccato tribute to the eighth wonder of the world, I'm all for it!!

But I still can't see where I wrote or implied that I wanted J-girl.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2007
Genial:

If by "kasala" you refer to the heart-stopping excitement that causes a rapid rush of blood to the head and makes the synapses fire pleasurably in a staccato tribute to the eighth wonder of the world, I'm all for it!!

wink yeah trust you  cheesy

Genial:

But I still can't see where I wrote or implied that I wanted J-girl.

yeah right! read the post below

Genial:

What is the prize for the winner of this election? I want to win too!

what do you think all this 23 pages of yarns is for?  undecided

j- girl of course  !  cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2007
@NL Ladies

We all know that Debo has been womanising all over NL.We know you ladies don't like womanisers and I implore you to deal a heavy blow against him

Do it for the sake of millions of women who have been let down by philandering men cry

VOTE FOR 4 PLAY grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2007
we are winnning

my bro i told you .

ur campaigne manager is good grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2007
4 Play:

@Nairaland Ladies

We all know that Debo has been womanising all over Nairaland.We know you ladies don't like womanisers and I implore you to deal a heavy blow against him

Do it for the sake of millions of women who have been let down by philandering men cry

VOTE FOR 4 PLAY grin

@ play are you any better than debosky?

pammy i no get!

ghana must go bagsssssssss! i no see
no incentives!
no nattin !  cheesy

vote ko ! vote ni! cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by zigbo(f): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2007
heaaaaaaa this is mo serious than i tot.
j please arrange in order of preference all contestants inclusive
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2007
give us a list of these women, 4Play.

although debo being a nappy headed manwhore is not a surprise to me.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

give us a list of these women, 4Play.

although debo being a nappy headed manwhore is not a surprise to me.

grin debo come oh! cheesy you get naps for head? cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2007
zigbo please vote for me, you know i've been faithful ever since i got with j-girl wink

4play is a liar, he has kept his wife coco from nairaland so he can flirt openly without challenge,

Vote for transparency and sharing the love around! grin grin

ika sheck out my profile, I get correct koko waves for head cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2007
@Tiffy

Hilary Clinton,Britney Spears,Jenna Jameson-where should I start?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2007
I meant on Nairaland, 4Play.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2007
4 Play:

@Tiffy

Hilary Clinton,Britney Spears,Jenna Jameson-where should I start?

shocked

ThiefOfHearts:

dat boy is in la- la land oh! grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

A list of what on NL?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Genial(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2007
Ladies and Gentlemen, you are wise and noble people, and I only ask you to do what is normal for you to do - the right thing. This is a very simple matter that you can very easily sort out.

My client is noble, gentle and understanding. He understands exactly what the Jewel needs, anticipates all her requests and can meet them before she says a word. He knows exactly how to make the Jewel of inestimable value happy. In as much as he accepts his limitations - he's only human (though it will be easy for the Jewel to forget that!), he is committed to continuous improvement in his quest to be all that the Jewel needs him to be. Most importantly, he is exactly what the Jewel needs for her untapped reserves of love, warmth and affection to burst forth.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you. . .  lipsrsealed!
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2007
@ 4 play wat happened to u and coco29 ? i thought u and her were a couple
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2007
Genial:

Ladies and Gentlemen, you are wise and noble people, and I only ask you to do what is normal for you to do - the right thing. This is a very simple matter that you can very easily sort out.

My client is noble, gentle and understanding. He understands exactly what the Jewel needs, anticipates all her requests and can meet them before she says a word. He knows exactly how to make the Jewel of inestimable value happy. In as much as he accepts his limitations - he's only human (though it will be easy for the Jewel to forget that!), he is committed to continuous improvement in his quest to be all that the Jewel needs him to be. Most importantly, he is exactly what the Jewel needs for her untapped reserves of love, warmth and affection to burst forth.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you. . .  lipsrsealed!
ika where are you? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2007
4Play! I meant on Nairaland. You said he womanizes all over NL, last I checked the girls you listed arent on NL
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2007
Actually funny enough - i saw both debosky and 4play flirting with some girl today on some thread on NL.

So right now, i'm too heartbroken about debosky to actually say anything

@ zigbo, i no know o
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2007
j-girl:

Actually funny enough - i saw both debosky and 4play flirting with some girl today on some thread on Nairaland.

@ zigbo, i no know o

shocked debooooooooooooooooooooooooo!   shocked

muki i dey here oh! cheesy

@ Genial who now? present who!

sharpning cutlass and knives , oiling my ak 47ss
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2007
J-darling I wasn't flirting, I was simply defending the title of cute-ass as the one with the cutest behind in nairaland (after u of course)

4play came by and polluted the convo, I simply intended to convince her to vote for me. please believe me
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2007
omogenaija:

@ 4 play what happened to u and coco29 ? i thought u and her were a couple

I also thought Cute-ass and Debo where a couple but here he is seeking to get into J-Girl's . . .

ThiefOfHearts:

4Play! I meant on Nairaland. You said he womanizes all over Nairaland, last I checked the girls you listed arent on Nairaland

Every girl on Nairaland has suffered the indignity of his womanising.I can't begin to name them.
j-girl:

Actually funny enough - i saw both debosky flirting with some girl today on some thread on Nairaland.

You see am!
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2007
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2007
so ur not with coco29 anymore abi ?

debo u better explain urself o
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2007
@ play sharrap there u worse pass am!

make una leave this boy( debo ) he is ony practising his moves  abi?  cheesy

@j -girl iyawo wa na small thing oh  cheesy

forgive and forget bikonu!
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2007
look, all I wanted to do was to clear the air, if you read that thread properly, my intention was to clarigy the runner up in the cutest ass contest on nairaland, after my queen J-gril kiss kiss

As a result I wanted to examine the second contestant cute-ass so I would know who wd come second between her and worm.

My hands are clean, but 4play introduced his mago mago into the whole thing making it look like flirting.

J-girl I love only youuuuuuuuuu kiss
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Genial(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2007
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you. . . lipsrsealed!
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2007
debosky:

J-girl I love only youuuuuuuuuu kiss

you see now j-girl he loffs you oh

Genial:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you. . . lipsrsealed!

smiley waiting patiently cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (48) (Reply)

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.