Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (32367 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2007
Do you believe that this is not the first time over the same person?
Ika - i don dey tire small small.

@ debosky, Why you gonna go around "examining"? I love you too, but you sure know how to keep me from believing you.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2007
@ Ikamefa
Dear Ika, I can see you are enjoying your pammy now grin
I ordered it direct from Ila-orogun village. They have the best pammy there grin
I hope we are not fighting any more now.

@ J-girl
Please give the link to the thread where 4 Play and Debosky were flirting with some girl

@ Mukina2
Go and find your own pammy somewhere and don't try forcing Ika to give you some grincampaign manager
Leave Ikamefa alone o

@ ThiefOfHearts
Are you interested in Ika or what?

@ Debosky
Don't use the pammy I provided exclusively for Ikamefa to do campaign o all these politicians sef

@ 4 Play
So you are trying to buy votes abi?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2007
Dr. Dre, Muki posted it already on the previous page.
mukina2:

@Debo na me and you today angry

explain this o angry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=48872.msg1056088#msg1056088
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2007
debosky got banned thats y he's not responding  embarassed
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2007
@ J-girl
Okay, thanks
I can see it now 4 Play and Debosky don enter am
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2007
got banned again? undecided angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2007
He got banned again? What was he banned for this time?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ Ikamefa
Dear Ika, I can see you are enjoying your pammy now grin
I ordered it direct from Ila-orogun village. They have the best pammy there grin
I hope we are not fighting any more now.

@ J-girl
Please give the link to the thread where 4 Play and Debosky were flirting with some girl

@ Mukina2
Go and find your own pammy somewhere and don't try forcing Ika to give you some grincampaign manager
Leave Ikamefa alone o

@ ThiefOfHearts
Are you interested in Ika or what?

@ Debosky
Don't use the pammy I provided exclusively for Ikamefa to do campaign o all these politicians sef

@ 4 Play
So you are trying to buy votes abi?

Dr Dre na me and ika with Iice own Pammy ventures

Debo got banned?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2007
fighting  undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2007
j-girl:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2007
4 Play:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

close your teeth jor na you cause am
for how long has he been banned again? undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Genial(m): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2007
Dear Jewel,

I would have you know that Debosky is but a victim of his own naivete. In his desire to be the man you would have him be, his pristine mind and endearing innocence have made him unaware of the schemes of foes much more adept than him in the art of gamesmanship. Too often he has been led, the ever-unsuspecting, trusting victim into the net of evil and predatory wolves whose sole aim has been to discredit him in your eyes.

Why, you ask? Because he values your love so much that they too have come to value it. Because the sight of you is the sunshine that lights up his window in the morning, the sound of your voice is the melody that lulls him to sleep every night. The thought of you is the reason for the spring in his steps at noon and the beauty of your face is what he sees in the numerous diamonds that bedeck your fingers.

Jewel, I know that by now, you know that everything he has done, he has done for the sake of the love that you share.

Make us proud. Make the right choice.

Sincerely

D'Artagnan.

*Er. . . who's paying me for this?*
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2007
ikamefa:

for how long has he been banned again? undecided

How would I know?Ask Seun grin grin

You people should all behave yourselves,you can see what I can do grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2007
ikamefa:

for how long has he been banned again?  undecided

dunno embarassed
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2007
Genial:

*Er. . . who's paying me for this?*

debo  of course!  grin

4 Play:

How would I know?Ask Seun grin grin

You people should all behave yourselves,you can see what I can do grin grin

sharap jor!  grin cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2007
omogenaija:

debosky got banned thats y he's not responding embarassed
j-girl:

Isn't it interesting that Omogenaija knew first that Debo was banned b4 his GF(J-Girl)? grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2007
lol - genial, i so wanna believe that but it's impossible.

@ 4play, don't even go there.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2007
4 play shut up grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2007
j-girl:

@ 4play, don't even go there.

What? Just pointing out something curious
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2007
curious ko , noisy ni
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by zigbo(f): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2007
wow 4play already knows that j-girl is debs wifey so all he wants to do is put assunder
j are u gonna let that happen, no dint think so
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2007
Zigbo, no way. If anything happens, it better be one of us causing it. Not some outsider.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2007
@ J-girl
I have seen the thread
It was Debosky started it
4 Play even said they've been on the que for 8 months grin shocked
So, you see Debosky probably has been cheating on ypu all along grin

hands over another keg of pammy to Ikamefa grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2007
I don't know what to do anymore. I'm tired already.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2007
j-girl how does it feel to have men fighting for u ?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2007
@J Girl
am here ok . .dnt worry .he'll change for the better cheesy

meanwhile we have to glue his eyes sad
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2007
Omogenaija, not as great as it seems

Muki, i know - you're such a great angel smiley
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 12:01am On Apr 21, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ J-girl
I have seen the thread
It was Debosky started it
4 Play even said they've been on the que for 8 months grin shocked
So, you see Debosky probably has been cheating on ypu all along grin

hands over another keg of pammy to Ikamefa grin

receives it dancing palongo dance! grin

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:08am On Apr 21, 2007
ika wey my share angry tongue grin

@J Girl anything for you wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2007
mukina2:

ika wey my share angry tongue grin

@J Girl anything for you wink

erhmmmmmmmmmm! tongue cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:11am On Apr 21, 2007
ikamefa:

receives it dancing palongo dance!  grin

i want my share o angry

give me i wnt tell iice grin

we'll drink it fast fast grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:31am On Apr 21, 2007
@ Ikamefa
Don't give her if you feel it won't be enough for both of you o
If she tries to struggle with you on it, just let me know
I will deal with her gladlyshowing her baseball bat grin

@ Mukina2
What is it now?
Let Ika enjoy her pammy o
Go and get yours and stop waiting for me to give her some and then you start begging
Your brother Debosky should get for you na grin

@ J-girl
I'm sure you will be tired of this whole thing now
Don't mind those cheats Debosky and 4 Play
Cheer up please wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (48) (Reply)

New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.