Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (32295 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2007
DRUNKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk roflmaooooooooooooooooo

He that wants to catch a monkey, must also behave like a monkey

Muki,Dre,Debo et all

I DON'T F.kN DRINK AIIGHT.

@Debo
I will never sell my birth right over a plate of pottage,be it pammy,be it a ghana must go bag,be it whatever.So dnt think you've won or something.

WATCH YOUR BACK
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2007
akinwunmi:

DRUNKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk roflmaooooooooooooooooo

He that wants to catch a monkey, must also behave like a monkey

Muki,Dre,Debo et all

I DON'T F.kN DRINK AIIGHT.

@Debo
I will never sell my birth right over a plate of pottage,be it pammy,be it a ghana must go bag,be it whatever.So dnt think you've won or something.

WATCH YOUR BACK

you are drunk Jare tongue grin grin

i can smell the pammy on ur breath sorry posts grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2007
I'm watching man, you should watch yours too,

cuz the girlsquad is going to give you your second dose of mugging real soon angry

Dre I am highly disappointed, the venue of the duel was overtaken by drunken viewers, and as such we had to reschedule, I hope you will make better arrangements next time, akin needs to stop living on borrowed time.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2007
@ Mukina2
I told you he will come and deny it grin

@ Akinwunmi
Why did you ask for pammy in the first place?

@ Debosky
You can't blame me for what happened at all.
When I insisted that there should be no pammy, some of you contestants even decided to order a ship load of it shocked shocked
So what do you expect to be the result?
Didn't you see what they did to the hummer limos and the jet?
The whole place was messed up angry
Your dear sister Muki is even one of the owners of the venture grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2007
yeah

my brother is aware of our company angry
we make a lot of money grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2007
@Dre
thts the only way to get 'em.

@muki
i can see u r the iya awon boys mother of toutsno wonder u gyz av a lot of fans in 9ja

@Debo
Whatever man.The game is on aiight
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2007
Akin you dey crase tongue

cheksli have fickle fans not us angry

we have real fans no glory hunters

take it easy on the pammy grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2007
@ Akinwunmi
Okay, I hear ya grin
Hope you don't get drink grin
Also, hope the one dey gave you is not poisoned grin
As a contestent, remember it is dangerous to drink just like that
Remember the tea saga grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2007
my bro you will win
ur sister dey campaign well well . .

check the polls grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2007
@Dre

Instead of campaigning 4 votes,you are busy soliciting pammy angry See how they have gone into the lead
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2007
we will win cheesy

Debo ur sister dey no shaking grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2007
@ 4play have u forgotten i'm a gunner? I will use 'va va voom' style like Henry to speed past you to victory cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2007
@ 4 Play
You got the wrong person bro
I wasn't soliciting for pammy o angry
I can never join the pammy madness lailai angry
It was Akinwunmi that was asking for pammy from Deboksy grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ 4 Play
You got the wrong person bro
I wasn't soliciting for pammy o angry
I can never join the pammy madness lailai angry
It was Akinwunmi that was asking for pammy from Deboksy grin

no fighting . . . . . . cool grin
divided you fall grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2007
What are they all fighting for now? Pammy or no Pammy? Wonderful.

@ Akinwunmi, 4play and Debosky, no need to fight again, afterall - i don't think i wanna be with a fighter, a harem lord or a playa.

So back to the pammy thing - make una give ika her pammy o!
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2007
@ Mukina2
Who tell you say I dey support anyone?
I remain neutral in this matter abeg

@ J-girl
I tire for the wahala this pammy dey cause o grin
Ika has been settled but her thirst and probably Muki's for pammy is too high grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2007
na lie na errbodi they shack pammy for here hic! hic! tongue cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2007
anyone for pammy? grin

hey ika is ur glass empty yet? cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2007
J-girl there is truly no need to fight. I have clearly won the battle. wink

my glass is empty oh, bar man (Dre) another round grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2007
@ Ikamefa
Ika dear, please take it easy on the pammy o grin
That thing is not good for you o
I'm not drinking any pammy o

@ Mukina2
Please don't wound Ika with pammy o grin

@ Debosky
That pammy don dey worry you abi?
Na who be your bar man?
You go soon call Akinwunmi Mukina grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2007
Dr Dre
ika and pammy are inseparable grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2007
mukina2:

Dr Dre
ika and pammy are inseparable grin

yes oh! tell am he no know cheesy

i need moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2007
ikamefa:

yes oh! tell am he no know  cheesy

i need moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  cheesy

this one don finish

go check under grandma 's bed grin

iice keep some dere grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2007
I c the real manz leading now --Go DEBOSKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:01am On Apr 22, 2007
have you voted yet girl? grin

Pls vote for Debo ,you wnt regret it grin
vote for pre-intimacy onlinemares go kill you grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2007
Miss Maureen Iwu! tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2007
which one be dat? tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by osegwu(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2007
Federal Republic of J-girl

I can see that all your aspirants are corrupt and the worse is that

they have the worse and dubious campaign managers ever to graze

the inec of your Republic,fro example, sotherefore, for instance ANIKUM among

others. My advice to you is is to forget the aspirants and look beyond for Nairaland

and the Saviour of you Republic will come. you can trust me. None of them is worthy of your

Republic. They will rape her and nothing will be left of her except of course desolation
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2007
ok . .whats with the speech tongue grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by osegwu(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2007
All the aspirants have been disgualified along side

their campaign managers. That's what's with the

speech.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2007
sharrap . tongue
who asked for ur opinion tongue grin

save it for the losers grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2007
Muki babe--i don vote tay tay oooo---Debosky 4 ever!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (48) (Reply)

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.