Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (32173 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:28am On Apr 27, 2007
@ Kellorah
Call me Man of God or whatever you like
It's because I've got your love at heart that I don't want you to be drinking pammy like water sad
You're too dear to me so I can't imagine something happening to you sad
You see that police man, is own case na special one angry
This thread was setup for a purpose and it wasn't pammy angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 12:31am On Apr 27, 2007
doc dre, i get ur point.
sorry for straying.
i.do u want j-girl to ur self?
dii.oes she want u to her self?
if d answer is no for i and yes for ii-then the result's a NO
and i'll vote for debosky and j-girl
but if yes for i and ii then then answer's YES. u may be together wink
but do not force her angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 12:31am On Apr 27, 2007
so yall still dey on top this issuse wey dey calaminise ur future well i pity all of una, why una dey jeopardise ur future, this is ridiculous

@dr dre
         am pretty sure u are the oldest of all, why not knock some senses into all this little chaps,who spend there entire life and precious time on nairaland, well i no blame them thou, when be say u sef no get life, they are following ur foot step, agbaya, i wonder what good will come out of you @ the end of the day, what a sad life u living,
  i just pity ur condition , well a WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE, i hope u wise enough to stick to the little advise , well  all is left for u decide, it will just be sad if @ the end of the whole thing ur life is found in  the pit of destrution   which i pray and hope that aintgona be ur destiny, but all lies in ur HAND man, wish u good luck peace
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by teee: 12:36am On Apr 27, 2007
Doc, you needs a drinkings tests i suspicious you are drinked
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 12:49am On Apr 27, 2007
@teee
ROFLMAOOOOOOOooooooooo.Omo no kill us wiv laughter oooo.I like tht style jaree,but nairalanders go talk say your english is too ELIMENTARY

@Star
You're messing wiv the wrong guy man.
You speak as if you everything.Mr ITK,Mr Advicer,Mr NoItAll.I bet you don't av a job thts why you have 3k+ of post.Plz plz plz everyone knows why they come here aiight.If you have nothing else in your brain to post why not restart or shut it down for good.

@Dre
Dnt worry we will poison 'em all.Its like the oguroo is worrying them all.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 12:54am On Apr 27, 2007
akinwunmi:

@Star
You're messing with the wrong guy man.
You speak as if you everything.Mr ITK,Mr Advicer,Mr NoItAll.I bet you don't av a job thts why you have 3k+ of post.Please plz plz everyone knows why they come here aiight.If you have nothing else in your brain to post why not restart or shut it down for good.
hey dude watch that filthy mouth of urs, i aint here to battle neither am i here to insult, just strolled down here to give yall a piece of advise. u might think its looks disgusting or it dosent worth it but all the end u gonna know the implication of what am saying, well no offense to anybody including DR DRE, i just suggest u guys should make best use of ur whole good time,

next time watch what comes out of ur mouth oe else
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:55am On Apr 27, 2007
@ Teee
Me a drunkard? shocked
You are not serious at all
Pammy even smell all over your posts grin

@ Star01
Well well well, how should I start?
Okay, let me just say
1. I don't think I'm the oldest here
2. I have a life and I'm not an agbaya
3. I'm not living a sad life. You should see the kind of life I'm living grin
4. My destiny is secured in God so don't be sad about it but thanks for your prayer though.
5. Lastly, thank you very much sir and God bless you real good
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 12:57am On Apr 27, 2007
dr.dre and jgirl smiley
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by teee: 1:05am On Apr 27, 2007
me a drunketh,

i charges you for Insultive an Polisi officer
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by teee: 1:06am On Apr 27, 2007
omogenaija:

dr.dre and jgirl smiley

dr.dre and Jail-girls
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 1:09am On Apr 27, 2007
@ Teee
You see now that you are so drunk angry
How can you call J-girl Jail-girls?
You want to jail the girls in this thread abi?
Don't let me lose my temper here o angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 1:10am On Apr 27, 2007
wat do u mean ?  

dr. dre and jgirl are a wonderful couple, they r even expecting soon  wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 1:11am On Apr 27, 2007
omogenaija:

what do u mean ?

dr. dre and jgirl are a wonderful couple, they r even expecting soon wink
na wa ooooo! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 1:12am On Apr 27, 2007
Tee, if you call me jail-girls again, i will slap soberness into you right now. angry angry angry angry angry tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 1:13am On Apr 27, 2007
jgirl -- sorry i forgot that u didnt want me to tell them yet , no vex
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by teee: 1:13am On Apr 27, 2007
Dre.dr you as not even happying i wants to Jail the girls and Jails them with you, you are shoutings seee Bilikii,Sikira and Modina has alreay there oooo and you have not happy

omogenaija:

what do u mean ?  

dr. dre and jgirl are a wonderful couple, they r even expecting soon  wink
who puts your own? who calls you? better minds you bisiness or i will arrest you for Aproko
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 1:24am On Apr 27, 2007
@Star
plz explain your explanation.

@Teee
i guess you are really DRUNKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 1:26am On Apr 27, 2007
am not suprised if anyone is drunk, with all thoses gallons of pammy debo supplied
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 1:27am On Apr 27, 2007
after reading the last 5 post Akin goes LMAooooooooooooooooooooo

abiiiii oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 1:29am On Apr 27, 2007
akinwunmi:

@Star
plz explain your explanation.

sit down relax, be calm when reading, read as many times u can, and tell me what it means, thats take home assignment for you
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by teee: 1:31am On Apr 27, 2007
singing **Kolomental**
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 2:00am On Apr 27, 2007
omo na mental case. . . . . grin grin

my pammy has worked very well, I must patronize that tapper again soon, nice to see everyone so drinked and jolly like Tee says cheesy

well since drunkards have taken over the thread, me and my boo will soon take our leave, before the misbehaving changes gear
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 2:07am On Apr 27, 2007
boo shocked shocked, dude, u dont refer 2 a chick as boo, it only applies 2 guyz, and gayz,
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 2:36am On Apr 27, 2007
not where i come frm it don't wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 2:37am On Apr 27, 2007
@ tee
na beans or yam ?

@ nairalanders
dr. dre and jgirl r in love  smiley
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 2:39am On Apr 27, 2007
omogenaija:

@ Nairaland users
dr. dre and jgirl r in love smiley
abeg
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 2:39am On Apr 27, 2007
@ star
y ?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 2:44am On Apr 27, 2007
omogenaija:

@ star
y ?
why God has joined together let no nairalander put assunder
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 2:45am On Apr 27, 2007
abi

dr.dre and jgirl --- hottest couple
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 2:46am On Apr 27, 2007
omogenaija:

abi

dr.dre and jgirl --- hottest couple
even j girl cant dispute the fact that STAR01 rocks her world
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 2:47am On Apr 27, 2007
lol

u also want jgirl ?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 2:49am On Apr 27, 2007
omogenaija:

lol

u also want jgirl ?
she mine since, but i like fools battling over a gal they can never win in there entire life

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (48) (Reply)

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.