Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (31913 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by whitelexi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2007
Ika, is that really your booty in the apple bottoms?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ J-girl
Thanks for the 90 minutes use of this thread yesterday grin
I hope you enjoyed it grin
I would like to ask for one more favour though
Kindly allow us another 90 minutes today for the chelsea vs liverpool match
Would like to wake someone in here today grinshowing baseball bat

@ Ikamefa
What are you rolling and shaking there grin
Is that your way of celebrating MAN U's victory? grin

@ Mukina2
How far?
Where is Kellorah? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by IBBFan(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ikamefa
dang boo!!!! love the way you shake that yansh. makes me wanna bring out my card and start swiping. remember, it must be that ass cos it ain't ur face. wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2007
ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tongue cheesy

@IBB you have filled a lot of bags grin

@Dr Dre

liverpool vex me o angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ Mukina2
No mind those Yankeepool jare grin
The match was less entertaining unlike that of yesterday grin
Just hope the Yankeepool guys will put a nice smile on your face when they meet in Anifield grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2007
the match vex me well . well angry grin

but i get pammy for my side grin grin

i knew you would remind me of ur match grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ Mukina2
No vex my dear
Those Liverpool guys left their scoring boots in Anifield
Console yourself with the pammy with you grin
But you know I don't subscribe to your drinking sha angry
Confess Muki, our match was more entertaining than today's own grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2007
Dr Dre

i have drank a lot today grin

hic hic hic no ika *searches for her* grin

i do hope they play well sha

so we will get a milan vs fool final grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by IBBFan(m): 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2007
@mukina
shocked bomb dey ur head? shocked how dare you call the most prominent nairalander a black sheep?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ Mukina2
Muki, Muki, now you're looking for my trouble o angry
What do you mean by a milan vs fool final? angry
We are still in the tournament o grin
It is must be the pammy that is worrying you grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:00am On Apr 26, 2007
IBB grin

you want to tiff our wife
see ur siggy .change it pls . i remebered the wahala it caused then cheesy
you are the black sheep grin grin

@Dr Dre
my lips dnt lie
pammy makes me alert grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:45am On Apr 26, 2007
@ Mukina2
Pammy makes you alert ke? shocked lipsrsealed angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 2:12am On Apr 26, 2007
IBB Fan:

@ikamefa
dang boo!!!! love the way you shake that yansh. makes me want to bring out my card and start swiping. remember, [i] :Di[b]t must be that ass because it ain't your face.[/b]

shocked shocked mechu onu there! angry cheesy

whitelexi:

Ika, is that really your booty in the apple bottoms?

Dr. Dre:

@ J-girl
Thanks for the 90 minutes use of this thread yesterday grin
I hope you enjoyed it grin
I would like to ask for one more favour though
Kindly allow us another 90 minutes today for the chelsea vs liverpool match
Would like to wake someone in here today grinshowing baseball bat

@ Ikamefa
What are you rolling and shaking there grin
Is that your way of celebrating MAN U's victory? grin

@ Mukina2
How far?
Where is Kellorah? grin

see all of them ranting and raving c o s of booty! tongue ok alla y'all repeat after me B-O-O-T-Y ! BOOTY! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by IBBFan(m): 2:29am On Apr 26, 2007
@muki
a gambian drinking naija pammy? no wonder! i can understand that the highness is disturbing you seriously. naija pammy is brewed by the pammy-tapper ONLY for the strong. cheesy cheesy please, leave my sig alone. angry ah!! mo ni FI LE!!!!! grin

@ikamefa
BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY rockin' everywhere can i touch your yansh like this and make you feel like that? wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2007
grin grin grin grin
Gambian + Naija Pammy = ?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2007
IBB grin

this pammy sweet well well grin
@ Dr Drethat ur equation na die

the answer is = keeps muki alert all day grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ Mukina2
'Footballic' muki
Don't you think that pammy is too strong for you? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2007
Pammy is good for me

it has helped me out a lot grin

like yesterday when yankeepool got on my nerves grin angry

the match was boringgggggggggggg angry i kept yawning grin grin

plus i had to deal with some gloria and glory hunters grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by whitelexi(m): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2007
Please dont shift the focus oh, Ika must tell us if that is her booty grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ Mukina2
Pammy is good for you abi?
I pray you don't end up in the ICU on of these days grin

@ Whitelexi
Just wait for her to come and see that grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2007
Lexi you dey look for trouble abi? tongue grin

Dr Dre
nah . i am strong

pammy is good
try it out right now grin

winners always drink some of it .

ask shrek where he got the stamina to score that last minute goal grin grin

ask kaka he'll tell you the same

Pammy all the way cool
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ Mukina2
I can never drink pammy. angry
Who are you calling shrek? angrywith baseball bat in hand angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by whitelexi(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2007
mukina2:

Lexi you dey look for trouble abi? tongue grin

I no fear, if she dey drink pammy, me dey drink pammy diluted with whiskey grin grin grin

who get the yansh
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2007
Dr Dre

shrek = rooney

rooney=shrek grin

Lexi
ur own diluted with whiskey .

our own na colanuts and ogogoro grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2007
Dr Dre shocked
nor be u  i saw shacking pammy shocked  shocked grin
oya  bring  ur baseball bat

i fear no red devil grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2007
lol grin grin

(Pammy + Whiskey) + Whitelexi = ?

(Colanuts + Ogogoro) + Mukina/Ikamefa = ?

grin grin

@ Mukina2
I don't shack pammy angry
You know I was against it right from the beginning angry
Take your time o angry angry angry angry
Don't let me wack you with this baseball batshowing her baseball bat
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2007
you don start with equations abi? grin

our own = staying alert and ready to kick as$ anytime cool grin

i fear no red devil . i caught you shacking pammy angry tongue grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ Mukina2
You're just being naughty because you know you're dear to me and I won't wack you grin
I don't shack pammy. angry
Your sight must have been blurred because of all your pammy and you thought you saw me. angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ dre i loff all your equations ojare!  cheesy only a very good krofessor will be able to solve it! grin grin grin

@lexi why are you facinated with this booty!?  cheesy e be like sey the thing dey shack you!  cheesy
no go begin dream yansh! yansh! oh! grin

muki where at thou?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ Ikamefa
Thanks for the compliment grin
But please can you stop taking pammy, it is causing wahala inside this thread sad
Imagine the combination people want to start brewing now from pammy shocked
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ Ikamefa
Thanks for the compliment grin
But please can you stop taking pammy, it is causing wahala inside this thread sad
Imagine the combination people want to start brewing now from pammy shocked

nahhhhhhh! bruv i can't help you there oh!  cheesy me and pammy we're like twins "  grin "

pammy is my muse,my drink,my 7th rib ,my source of errthing  grin, grin grin grin

nahhhhh e no possible to leave pammy alone oh!  grin

i don't see any wahala its causing , its only making peeps more eloquent and imaginative   "  grin "
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ Ikamefa
Eloquent ke?shocked shocked shocked
What is the use of eloquence when it can be trash coming out grin
Anyway, I don't like you and Mukina drinking pammy
You ladies are too dear to me and I hate to imagine anything harmful happen to you sad
Please, I beg you in the name of GOD to do something about it sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (48) (Reply)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.