Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day (32613 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Yoruba Nation Agitators, OPC Clash In Ojota, Lagos. One Killed / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by goodnessme1(f): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oshigun:

It is not impossible but will be very difficult if Igbos don't get rid of their civil war resentment and hate to begin building bridges with others. Are Igbos not ashamed that almost 50 years after the civil war ended no Igbo is considered trustworthy enough to lead Nigeria?

As long as people feel you hate and resent them then they will never make you their leader. If Igbos will not recognise that they are the ones who must humble themselves and work to gain the trust of others then it will never happen.
igbos dont want to build any bridge with you,the one they build before what did they gain from it,if not joining northerns in killing them,stealing their money and properties.

Infact since you start hating Igbos what have you gain from it,did that stop Igbos from being great people.

You people hates the great Igbos but will always be the first to accuse them of hating you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Diiet: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oshigun:

Not impossible but such will happen only for an Igbo man who is totally trusted and more Lagosian at heart than Igbo. An Igbo who is dedicated to doing what is best for all Lagosians, above and beyond ethnic lines, will thrive and be supported otherwise he will get the Ambode treatment. It would be someone like Igbokwe only and we are talking at least 50 or so years in future anyway.
You know ibos are bragarts, if we mistakenly elect one of them as gov of lagos, they'll rub it in our faces by calling us names. Another thing is that they are too self centered, before you know it, ibos would be getting larger percent of political appointmnets than the indegenes. You and I know what they are capable of doing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Diiet: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
efighter:

SSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Dont let them know, it's a lie to get the Flattinos in Lagos to vote for us.
I believe this sha.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Firgemachar: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
He was in an Igbo gathering called by the Igbos.

He needed to press their mumu button.

Sanwoolu himself is just an ordinary pawn.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
oyatz:
Yes, we have agreed that Igbos make up 50% of the population of Lagos, own 60% of the landed properties and control 70% of the economy of Lagos.

You're just stating mere facts, or are you trying to sound funny?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
This puppet should shut up.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
googi:

https://www.independent.ng/igbo-manll-become-governor-of-lagos-sanwo-olu/

SURE! When Yoruba becomes Governor in Anambra
Wow, this man is beginning to make sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by OkunrinOloro: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Change is the only constant thing in life.
Stop deceiving yourself because internet never forgets. Your comment will be here forever.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by israelmao(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Trying to neutralize what Ajimobi said ,word is like an egg that falls...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by dazzlingd(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sanwo olu...you are mad

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
That's pathetic and insane from this guy.. I ain't voting for him again!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by LeoThaGreat(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nnamdi Azikwe almost became the premier of the Western Region, so it's no biggie if an Igbo man governs Lagos someday. As long as the motive is to make our land progress and our traditional elders will be accorded due respect.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Apple22: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Una don start again
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Emanodimo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tosinex:
That's pathetic and insane from this guy.. I ain't voting for him again!

Bros, he is a politicians that need the support of the Igbo. Don't get upset. It's part of the game.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by fk001(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:
All these boys saying impossible na sanwo-olu una own broda talk...

He understands reality at hand.

Why didn't he pick an Igbo man as his deputy? If truly he meant what he said.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oshigun:

It is not impossible but will be very difficult if Igbos don't get rid of their civil war resentment and hate to begin building bridges with others. Are Igbos not ashamed that almost 50 years after the civil war ended no Igbo is considered trustworthy enough to lead Nigeria?

As long as people feel you hate and resent them then they will never make you their leader. If Igbos will not recognise that they are the ones who must humble themselves and work to gain the trust of others then it will never happen.
Very correct

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
fk001:

Why didn't he pick an Igbo man as his deputy? If truly he meant what he said.

Olanike, direct the question to sanwo-olu not me.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by fk001(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Olanike, direct the question to sanwo-olu not me.

The question is specifically for you, that you believed what he said.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by zeromeridian: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Omeokachie:
Ambode was right about this dude being a drug addict after all. grin

See desperation for Igbo votes! Dude had to lie through his teeth.

This desperate man will sell Lagos to Tinubu just so he can become governor.

Jimi lo le se o!
Stop deceiving yourself. Igbos have produced House of Rep members still serving for Lagos State, house of Assembly still serving In Lagos state. An Igbo man has been a Governor of Lagos state. so this is no news. Agbaje for Igbos and Agbaje has Igbo votes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by EmekaBlue(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mocking omo yeebos?

Take time dia my friend
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Speedo17(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
I am glad you know!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Oloripelebe: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Pressing my bloodas mumu button again

Lagoon is their home grin

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Kingspin(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Stop this nonsense talk. Is becoming childish. I cannot take it from any political party
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by RTSC: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
na politicians dey rush us now..

Everywhere at all levels.

Something tells me this man would be very igbo centric.
He seems like a jolly good character.

Ambode the bigot instituted one or two anti igbo policies in Lagos.

Samwo could be the anti thesis.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Guestlander: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
goodnessme1:
lagos is no man's land,so is possible.

He was talking about someone like Joe Igbokwe, not some Okechukwu who came from Abia yesterday with a Biafran flag in his pocket.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Icon79(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Keep deceiving yourself. I have said it several times before, it's only a matter of time before Ndi takes over the entire Lagos. Hence, it's a question of WHEN not IF an Igbo person would be the governor of Lagos state soon.

O pari

Diiet:
I swear it's imposible.

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Jonadull: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Change is the only constant thing in life.
Stop deceiving yourself because internet never forgets. Your comment will be here forever.
It will happen when a Yoruba become governor in Ebonyi

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dude is clearly lying through his teeth.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by exlink10(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
so long as he is serving the slave master ba?

when will this westerners understand that Igbos have no time to be enslaved?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by RTSC: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oloripelebe:
Pressing my bloodas mumu button again

Lagoon is their home grin
I know it pains you deeply.

But your beloveth apc governor knows where his bread is buttered.

The pdp alternative is also rushing us.

It sucks to be you.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Icon79(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Haha!! Come see this one o. Secret Igbo admirer like you grin

No be you wey dey tell me the other day "Light skinned girls like us, na Igbo boys dey rush us".

O pari

thornapple:

Wow, this man is beginning to make sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by zeromeridian: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Diiet:
I repeat, it's imposible.
You are funny, thats what you said before. are you aware that Igbo men are already making laws and representing Afonjas in Abuja and your state assembly? are you are aware that an Igbo man has been Governor of Lagos State?
Indomie pikin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos / Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.