Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day (32694 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Yoruba Nation Agitators, OPC Clash In Ojota, Lagos. One Killed / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Timil: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Change is the only constant thing in life.
Stop deceiving yourself because internet never forgets. Your comment will be here forever.
If its impossible for a Yoruba man to become the governor of Enugu, Abia, Awka Ibom therefore its impossible for an Igbo man to become the governor of Lagos, Oyo or Osun. Its tit for tat.. You can keep living with your delusion that Lagos is no man's land when we'll know who the real indigenes of lagos are.

Anyways are you the one in that picture? If its you I may consider getting down with you I've promised not to have anything to do with an Igbo lass again because they are dirty and uncouth but you seem to be a clean girl I may consider you. I can mange you.

Wetin you talk babe?.. ma preek dey salute you ooohhh grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Iamgrey5(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
You can't win with ibos jare, they have a mindset that is preprogrammed.

An Oba told them to go to hell in the last general elections and they almost lost their mind wailing, now that Sawo is trying to bring everyone together, they still feel the need to wail.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

True, Tony Iwobi

Yeah. For a fascist and anit-immigration Party once again confirming that it is all about money and status for some folks and not morality. in the UK this Iwobi guy is an object of ridicule amongst black folks because he is deemed an irredeemable sellout. An immigrant who is now against immigrant. You can't make the stuff up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italy-elections-black-senator-elect-lega-nord-anti-immigration-party-toni-iwobi-brescia-lombardy-a8243736.html%3famp

Below is Mario Balotelli, obviously a proud black man, blasting your icon. For you guys first to achieve this and that is all you see while the moral aspect of things are totally lost on you. Sorry but I would distance myself from this guy if Yoruba . I would be ashamed if him and would certainly not be praising him proudly as a pillar of Yoruba achievement because the man is nothing but a black racist and fascist.

https://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00059416.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Iamgrey5:

@ emboldened stats is from United nations right? grin

Talk about hypocrisy of the highest order

You accused a person of what you are doing yourself

I've warned your homoerotic dumbass to keep your fingers off my posts.

Your brother's "fact" that Nigerian women are going haywire for Yoruba men is from Ibadan Bureau of statistics.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Without Igbos Lagos is nothing in terms in business
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by dotunbidemi: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Sanwoolu desperately seeking for Igbo support despite being backed by Tinubu and the Federal govt.
Can somebody now agree with me that Igbo's co-own Lagos
you guys are only remembered during elections we only a few vote from you guys cos you guys HAVE NO POLITICAL VALUE.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Kellibae(f): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oshigun:

Buddy, it is wonderful to be Yoruba in Nigeria today. "Oleku, tell me something wey I no fit do". In Lagos your women even prioritise dating Yoruba men above all others. Learn political and personal swag from us and stop dulling. Mumu with pointed cowboy akpupku boots in Nigerian heat. grin

and who told u that.. undecided
It seems u guy say anything to make urselves feel alright..
I have stayed in Lagos for over 7yrs and have never dated a Yoruba guy and don't even want to because they are liars and cheaters.

On the contrary Igbo men are more desired this days even by Yoruba women though it wasn't like this in the past but I think they really beginning to open their eyes they they were lied to about you go men.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by lovewahz(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
this people have seen IGBO people and know that they are the highest mumu in Nigeria,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wish IGBOs will get sense like huasa and yeruba,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Iamgrey5(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

I've warmed your homoerotic dumbass to keep you fingers off my posts.

Your brother's "fact" that Nigerian women are going haywire for Yoruba men is from Ibadan Bureau of statistics.
Aunty "homoerotic" and you got yours from Aba cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

I've warned your homoerotic dumbass to keep your fingers off my posts.

Truth hurts eh grin if you are really a lady and fine you berra PM me your number asap cause you know we Yoruba men are being snapped up like hot cake. Don't be dulling or you might miss out on the most desirable men in Naija. Shey you hear me madam.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Guestlander: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

dominating host grin.
I thought it's one Nigerian?
so who are u hosting ? grin
U are not intelligent enough to still shoot urself on the leg, thereby validating the point the guy just stated

Is it one Nigeria when you refer to yourselves as Biafrans? I don't need any barely literate dolt to validate my intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Iamgrey5:

Don't mind her. I don't want to ruin her day so will not even bother telling her of my personal experience on the ground in Lagos. Best to let dreamers kwantinue dreaming grin grin By the time they wake up all the ladies in their family don follow FFK, Davido and his many brothers and uncle grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by lovewahz(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
the same thing when we say....JESUS is coming soon........................the only mumu in Nigeria is the Igbos.......common sense they don't have.....look at huasa or fulani everyone is calling mumu is our leaders.............who is mumu thenIgbos

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Tareq1105: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Sanwoolu desperately seeking for Igbo support despite being backed by Tinubu and the Federal govt.
Can somebody now agree with me that Igbo's co-own Lagos

Can you afford to be enemy of your host?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Kellibae:

and who told u that.. undecided
It seems u guy say anything to make urselves feel alright..
I have stayed in Lagos for over 7yrs and have never dated a Yoruba guy and don't even want to because they are liars and cheaters.

On the contrary Igbo men are more desired this days even by Yoruba women though it wasn't like this in the past but I think they really beginning to open their eyes they they were lied to about you go men.

Kelli my babe you wan do me shakara? How we dey trip for Christmas na? When are you going to PM me your number? Fine babe like you needs looking after. Forget Ikenna with no swag and his pointed Texas cowboy boots grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by MetaPhysical: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
Igbo has become a political commodity traded around by desperate office seekers. Imagine the fury in Ibadan if we turn the table around and this kind of promise was made to Yorubas living in East or in North. It is now the norm to patronize the Igbo cheaply and still not deliver on whatever was promised.

Here is Ambode in words in 2014.

“I am one of you and I assure you that the next 4 years will be a continuation of the prosperity you have enjoyed in the past 16 years. What Lagos asks is your cooperation to remain in a prosperous mode, and I am grateful that you have given it”, said a clearly elated Ambode. He added that his government will not discriminate as it is poised to deliver excellence to all Lagos residents irrespective of ethnicity.

Here is Ambode in action in 2016.

Following the demolition of Oshodi market, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos state has been declared the number one enemy of Ndigbo by the apex socio-Igbo cultural organization, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

Oshodi market which is believed to be largely occupied by Igbos was destroyed on the first week of the New Year. Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, the national president of the Ohanaeze Youth Council (OYC) made the declaration alongside Okwu Nnabuike, the national secretary on Monday, January 11, at a press briefing in Enugu, Daily Post reports. Isiguzoro said Ambode had drawn a battle line between himself and the entire Igbo land by his actions.

Leave Igbo people alone to their own destiny and stop kicking them up and down promising this and that to get in office. Igbo people sef by now should have gained plenty sense and wisdom. What are you doing in almost 2020 still believing these lies? Even if Lagos promises these things to you, do you think Ibadan politicians or Oba of Lagos will watch and allow you to rule Lagos? Just think about that for a moment. Lagos may be its own independent state but the Yoruba Agenda continues to be spun from Ibadan and Lagos is a prominent stakeholder in that Agenda.

Ambode even dress in Igbo attire, just like Sanwoolu is doing now.

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Aluckiest(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
After the Igbos' might have been Trown into atlantic ocean according to Akiolu?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by cooltola(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
Because Lagos was the capital of Nigeria which has attracted many tribes to live in this lively city. It is only fair that an reasonable, honest Igbo man or woman should be given to opportunities to rule. Igbos have contributed greatly to Lagos and Lagos state is not going forward with all these Yoruba governors, a city that cannot boast at least 15 hours of electricity is a far cry from the being a top African city talk less of a world class city. Lagos traffic is one of the worst in the world. It is time to give another tribe a chance if that is what to take to move Lagos forward.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Kellibae(f): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oshigun:

Kelli my babe you wan do me shakara? How we dey trip for Christmas na? When are you going to PM me your number? Fine babe like you needs looking after. Forget Ikenna with no swag and his pointed Texas comboy boots grin
Ikenna GAT more life and more focused that you.
I when ur own women don't value u anymore why would i undecided
The "yoruba demon" tag backfired
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oshigun:

Truth hurts eh grin if you are really a lady and fine you berra PM me your number asap cause you know we Yoruba men are being snapped up like hot cake. Don't be dulling or you might miss out on the most desirable men in Naija. Shey you hear me madam.

You should learn how to spell correctly before you think of sending me a PM.

BTW, nobody wants to go out with a docile Yoruba man.

Iamgrey5:

Gay arse dumbass, you've been struggling too hard to get my attention.

Keep your homoerotic fingers and fantasies off my posts, lol.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
LeoThaGreat:
Nnamdi Azikwe almost became the premier of the Western Region, so it's no biggie if an Igbo man governs Lagos someday. As long as the motive is to make our land progress and our traditional elders will be accorded due respect.
that's true Nnamdi alsmost rule western Nigeria with his romance with his Hausa/Fulani Northern masters at the detriment of the entire south. Buh is God not mighty and great? He made him pay his greediness with million lives of his kinsmen, and He made him watch millions of his own kinsmen children/women died of malnourishment. Yorubas serve a living God omo nna.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
shocked
Oshigun:

Don't mind her. I don't want to ruin her day so will not even bother telling her of my personal experience on the ground in Lagos. Best to let dreamers kwantinue dreaming grin grin By the time they wake up all the ladies in their family don follow FFK, Davido and his many brothers and uncle grin

Your stark illiterate Davido is running after chioma, dedicating baseless songs to her.

FFK? A loud-mouthed hobo that wrote a book, telling the entire world that names of women he has slept with.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Kellibae:

Ikenna GAT more life and more focused that you.
I when ur own women don't value u anymore why would i undecided
The "yoruba demon" tag backfired
yes Ikenna gat more life and more focused than him selling lacasera and gala in Lagos-Ibadan express way and in his + your head are more better while reality will always not accept. Didinrin. Let Ikenna enjoy his Comboy shoe jare.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Iamgrey5(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

You should learn how to spell correctly before you think of sending me a PM.

BTW, nobody wants to go out with a docile Yoruba man.

Gay arse dumbass, you've been struggling too hard to get my attention.

Keep your homoerotic fingers and fantasies off my posts, lol.

yet you mentioned me trice yesterday

or you have tested me in ze oza room before cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
cooltola:
Because Lagos was the capital of Nigeria which has attracted many tribes to live in this lively city. It is only fair that an reasonable, honest Igbo man or woman should be given to opportunities to rule. Igbos have contributed greatly to Lagos and Lagos state is not going forward with all these Yoruba governors, a city that cannot boast at least 15 hours of electricity is a far cry from the being a top African city talk less of a world class city. Lagos traffic is one of the worst in the world. It is time to give another tribe a chance if that is what to take to move Lagos forward.
yes you are right buh that tribe should better be ebira, egun or better still self Fulani. Igbo, even in their dream, they'd never reach the deputy position not to talk of the governor.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin yoruba men are shameless..even if an igbo man date an afonja girl he hardly makes any fuse about it
IkonBee:
shocked

Your stark illiterate Davido is running after chioma, dedicating baseless songs to her.

FFK? A loud-mouthed hobo that wrote a book, telling the entire world that names of women he has slept with.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by playmaker10: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
gibberish

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Isobug: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Story
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:
[s][/s]

Amala-gulping Ibadan stark illiterate.

Yoruba set standards for skull mining and fact twisting. Telling people that ekiti has the highest number of professors.

When am I getting your number sweetie? Stop fighting the attraction. Tell Chuckwudi to chill as you have moved on cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by MetaPhysical: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
cooltola:

True it is fair to do that. Since when have you known any political bloc to do fairness to its own people, not to talk about people that do not belong to the bloc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi / Adamu Garba Taunts VP Osinbajo In New Tweet: “He Is On His Way Out For Us” / Presidential Response To State House Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.