Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day (32621 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Yoruba Nation Agitators, OPC Clash In Ojota, Lagos. One Killed / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
fk001:

The question is specifically for you, that you believed what he said.

The question can't be meant for me when the word actually came from your own brother olanike.

If court gives verdict and u didn't understand, is left for u to approach the court to seek interpretation.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
A black man can be governor in the United States of America, a white country, but a certain type of black man can't be governor in a black country. Don't you just love African's? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by akigbemaru: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Sanwoolu desperately seeking for Igbo support despite being backed by Tinubu and the Federal govt.
Can somebody now agree with me that Igbo's co-own Lagos

if igbo co-own lagos with mischievous reasons best known to you then hausa also owns lagos ..... sanwo olu is yet to spew something sensible since he emerged ... says what comes to his mouth without applying 0.5% of brain ..
if igbo can rule lagos why cannt hausa rule lagos someday ... both tribes are immigrant in lagos.
the 2015 election as proven n shown the igbos donnt stand a chance in lagos ... we saw how tbey took it upon themselve like a war to win lagos from apc ,massive support for pdp but God shamed them as usual ... they will alway fail.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by MartinCorridon: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
Never say NEVER.

Slaves can rule from time to time.

Obama is a descendant of a Nigger.

So Osus should double up efforts for their .masters.

In 3000 years time, we would reward their efforts....

MAYBE, MAYBE NOT grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by python2gbera: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mumu button grin grin grin grin ... Sanwo don join bad gang cheesy cheesy .. When people choose to be mumu, na their button go suffer grin

-python2

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by eneyoduke(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dis is Public lie and fake news
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by dam2000(m): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Let me ask ambode where den keep this man chain
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Born2Breed(f): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hahahahaha!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I like this guy.... see whining.....selling dummy to the igbos.

Thats a pipe dream....

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Denikayan: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin grin

Sanwo is pressing their mumu button grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Anagha123: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lie Lie all na for vote
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
See as afonjas are screaming mumu button everywhere putting the the smile emoji ...while deep in their mind they are crying cry.sanwolu just pushed a dagger into their heart...i personally want joe igbokwe to rule lagos or rochas okorocha those are the type of igbos that should be governing yoruba states.... grin....lagos still remains a no mans land national property...afonjas go and die

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Denikayan: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Diiet:
I swear it's imposible.

It will be easier for a Fulani to rule Lagos than for an Igbo man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Diiet: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
zeromeridian:
You are funny, thats what you said before. are you aware that Igbo men are already making laws and representing Afonjas in Abuja and your state assembly? are you are aware that an Igbo man has been Governor of Lagos State?
Indomie pikin
You are making laws and representing us in Abuja? Na wa o.

An igbo man was made gov by the military, that can happen under democratic regime.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Denikayan: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
See as afonjas are screaming mumu button everywhere putting the the smile emoji ...while deep in their mind they are crying cry.sanwolu just pushed a dagger into their heart...i personally want joe igbokwe to rule lagos or rochas okorocha those are the type of igbos that should be governing yoruba states.... grin....lagos still remains a no mans land national property...afonjas go and die

On Nairaland you are free to rant

I am certain you cant say it on ground where it matters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Blankstare(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Election around,time for sweet talks..ipobian brain been fingered.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by princetom1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sakamanje
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Phred1717: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
Story for the gods...it can only happen in wonderland
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Strikethem: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Change is the only constant thing in life.
Stop deceiving yourself because internet never forgets. Your comment will be here forever.
Stau here on nairaland be decieving yourself.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
ericsmith:

if igbo co-own lagos with mischievous reasons best known to you then hausa also owns lagos ..... sanwo olu is yet to spew something sensible since he emerged ... says what comes to his mouth without applying 0.5% of brain ..
if igbo can rule lagos why cannt hausa rule lagos someday ... both tribes are immigrant in lagos.
the 2015 election as proven n shown the igbos donnt stand a chance in lagos ... we saw how tbey took it upon themselve like a war to win lagos from apc ,massive support for pdp but God shamed them as usual ... they will alway fail.

You ended up speaking from both sides of your mouth. If 2015 showed Igbo's are politically irrelevant in Lagos, why is Sannwo-olu of APC desperate for Igbo support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by propsvila: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Sanwoolu desperately seeking for Igbo support despite being backed by Tinubu and the Federal govt.
Can somebody now agree with me that Igbo's co-own Lagos
Anything can happen in this election.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by troubleboi: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
ok o...Dis guy just leak my igbo brothers ear with him tongue....

Making money in this best possible way...you earn as you browse ..for free...
just download the browser on my signature below...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by bigfish3k: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oshigun:

It is not impossible but will be very difficult if Igbos don't get rid of their civil war resentment and hate to begin building bridges with others. Are Igbos not ashamed that almost 50 years after the civil war ended no Igbo is considered trustworthy enough to lead Nigeria?

As long as people feel you hate and resent them then they will never make you their leader. If Igbos will not recognise that they are the ones who must humble themselves and work to gain the trust of others then it will never happen.

its the yorubas that are owing igbos
we supported OBJ for 8yrs to be president
and up till now we are still waiting for ur reciprocal
instead u lots are backstabbing us and telling us we can never rule

i pity u people because, without ur reciprocal
no yoruba will rule again.
imagine if osibanjo is APC flagbearer now.
do u think all these northerners chanting APC wouldn,t defect to PDP to support their own?
then u will have to need igbo support to win. and that is what is needed for a southern man to win
thats why am surprised at fashola and co that are playing tribal politics against the igbos. its very dangerous for the south.
we will just forever remain at the mercy of the north because of the yorubas attitude towards the igbos

yorubas are owing us. they need to reciprocate what we did for OBJ instead u are demanding humility

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Diiet: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Icon79:
Keep deceiving yourself. I have said it several times before, it's only a matter of time before Ndi takes over the entire Lagos. Hence, it's a question of WHEN not IF an Igbo person would be the governor of Lagos state soon.

O pari

The only part of lagos we can allow you to take for free and with ease is the lagoon down down, the ilajes won't allow you disturb ther daily activities on the surface of the water.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by omooba969(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
goodnessme1:
[s]igbos dont want to build any bridge with you,the one they build before what did they gain from it,if not joining northerns in killing them,stealing their money and properties.

Infact since you start hating Igbos what have you gain from it,did that stop Igbos from being great people.

You people hates the great Igbos but will always be the first to accuse them of hating you.[/s]

You are a talkative.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Duru009(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
Igbos has 40% of Lagos population as a major owner of most property

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Yankee101: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lie for votes
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Gossiplover: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Will Tinubu agree?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Denikayan: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
bigfish3k:

its the yorubas that are owing igbos
we supported OBJ for 8yrs to be president
and up till now we are still waiting for ur reciprocal
instead u lots are backstabbing us and telling us we can never rule

i pity u people because, without ur reciprocal
no yoruba will rule again.
imagine if osibanjo is APC flagbearer now.
do u think all these northerners chanting APC wouldn,t defect to PDP to support their own?
then u will have to need igbo support to win. and that is what is needed for a southern man to win
thats why am surprised at fashola and co that are playing tribal politics against the igbos. its very dangerous for the south.
we will just forever remain at the mercy of the north because of the yorubas attitude towards the igbos

yorubas are owing us. they need to reciprocate what we did for OBJ instead u are demanding humility

But Ojukwu contested same year!

Are saying Igbos denied Ojukwu

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by dododawa1: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Yimu picture pls
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by KillTheZombies: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
We yoruba Muslims now declare sanwo-olu persona non-grata. We ask for his head on a plate for saying this. We don't need IBO votes even though they are more populated than we Yorubas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Strikethem: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Free to say on nairaland. Just like me, Anambra is no man's land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

10 Worst Quotes Of 2013 By Nigerian Public Figures / Barrister Ben Onwuka, Self Acclaimed Biafra President Arrested In 2014 (Photos) / 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.