Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day (32703 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Yoruba Nation Agitators, OPC Clash In Ojota, Lagos. One Killed / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
goodnessme1:
igbos dont want to build any bridge with you,the one they build before what did they gain from it,if not joining northerns in killing them,stealing their money and properties.

Infact since you start hating Igbos what have you gain from it,did that stop Igbos from being great people.

You people hates the great Igbos but will always be the first to accuse them of hating you.

When have Yorubas joined anyone to kill you, steal your money and property? Where do you guys get this stuff from?

Why do I even ask. I forget your parents and elders never stop poisoning your minds about "evil Yorubas" even when the reality on the ground has always hostorically shown that Yorubas are not your enemy or interested in prevening your progress.

Igbos are the only losers if they want to continue a hate war with Yorubas because there is zilch Yorubas want from you. Is it culture or fashion? Partying, Entertainment, jobs, leisure activities? What exactly does a proud and aware Yoruba man has to envy Igbos for to justify your claim we hate you? Look, don't let me start on you today.

Listen to Nigerian ladies yarn below, including your women, to know Yoruba man gat nothing to worry about in this Nigeria. We are first choice of many so we have no insecurity ir paranoia that will be making us shout madly about others hating us every second cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7kn6z3jxR0

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by BabaO2: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Stop saying rubbish because you are looking for their votes. All ibos voted with their might in 2015 plus obanikoro's might, they couldn't win, why afraid? They are inconsequential..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Blackgurl247(f): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Igbo ko igbo ni they can never allow a yoruba to become commissioner in their state talkless of becoming a governor God forbid cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oshigun:

Buddy, it is wonderful to be Yoruba in Nigeria today. "Oleku, tell me something wey I no fit do". In Lagos your women even prioritise dating Yoruba men above all others. Learn political and personal swag from us and stop dulling. Mumu with pointed cowboy akpupku boots in Nigerian heat. grin

Yorubas, always pulling "facts" from their arses.

Generally, non-Yoruba women dislike Yoruba men like rodents. Recently, Yoruba woman prefer moving with an Igbo men than Yoruba men with their putrid mouths and no stable source of income. Lol.

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:

On Nairaland you are free to rant

I am certain you cant say it on ground where it matters

nonsense the original lagosians no dey shout na una afonja skull miners from the surrounding dilapidated brown roof kingdoms of osogbo and ibadan carry this lagos matter for head....i get plenty awori guys as homies...dem dey complain of una...na una dey do agbero work owo mida omonile skull mining everywhere ....na una dey spoil lagos

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by deafeyez: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
[b]Sanwoolu desperately seeking for Igbo support despite being backed by Tinubu and the Federal govt.[b/]
Can somebody now agree with me that Igbo's co-own Lagos

Sometimes the federal govt gives you little backing and have you do the rest.

They maybe seeing 50-50 chance of wining or lossing
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Guestlander: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Admin401:
A black man can be governor in the United States of America, a white country, but a certain type of black man can't be governor in a black country. Don't you just love African's? grin grin grin grin grin

When Obama was asked if racism will affect his chances of becoming the U.S president, he replied by saying that if didn't win it will be because he couldn't get enough Americans to embrace his vision for the country.

If the attitude of ibos is one of dominating their Yoruba hosts, I doubt if that is a vision the Yorubas will be willing to embrace.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Ojiofor: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Sanwoolu desperately seeking for Igbo support despite being backed by Tinubu and the Federal govt.

Sanwolu just said so.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Denikayan: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
nonsense the original lagosians no dey shout na una afonja skull miners from the surrounding dilapidated brown roof kingdoms of osogbo and ibadan carry this lagos matter for head....i get plenty awori guys as homies...dem dey complain of una...na una dey do agbero work owo mida omonile skull mining everywhere ....na una dey spoil lagos

Stop shifting post. When you in the hood, you cant repeat that statement you talking about especially when its coming from your kind. Guy! Bottles go rain on that your flat head

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by jaxxy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Sanwoolu desperately seeking for Igbo support despite being backed by Tinubu and the Federal govt.

It’s not about who owns Lagos. This man sanwolu is a total gentleman and quite matured beyond his age. I have studied him and I have liked his composure from day1. Even if I don’t like tinubu sanwolu derserves our vote.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

Generally, non-Yoruba women dislike Yoruba men like rodents. Recently, Yoruba woman prefer moving with an Igbo men than Yoruba men with their putrid mouths and no stable source of income. Lol.

What a clown. You forget we are in the social media age. You think your online chest beating is fooling anyone these days. The truth is out there buddy and I see it first hand myself. Is it not the same Nigerian womennyou want to speak dishonestly for who are confessing below? Shior.

https://www.nairaland.com/2643658/minority-nigerian-girls-yoruba-men

Stop killing yourself denying the truth when you could be taking lessons from a Yoruba man and be working on your swag. The issue is done to death. No contest bruv.

I wish things will change. equal distribution of pride grin

I have noticed my edo, middle belt, itsekiri, rivers and bayelsa friends wanna marry Yoruba men

looks like Yoruba men are the most desirable men in Nigeria

igbos tend to be too traditional and closeminded
hausa and Fulani are muslims, no go area

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Truthisit: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Change is the only constant thing in life.
Stop deceiving yourself because internet never forgets. Your comment will be here forever.
It will happen if and only if we do not have qualified hands from Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, Kwara and Laos (indigene). Barring that, it is a mirage. Have you noticed that, no commissioner under Ambo is Igbo? And neither under Sanwo or Agbaje will be. Igbo's are orientalist. Simple.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by cosse(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
goodnessme1:
lagos is no man's land,so is possible.
Are u alrite...u beta wake up and shut up.that nonsensical statement u just made under the influence of undiluted burantashi is an affront to the indigenes in epe and ikorodu.
As for sanwo olus statement believe it at ur own peril......
Ibo governor for lag.......lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ibos, you see what you have done to yourselves Everyone is now consolidating with you people undecided because of your political timidity. Sorry! ....Chiefo....
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
gidgiddy:
Who cares?

An Igbo man has been Lord Lieutenant of London(Ken Olisa)

An Igbo man has been deputy Mayor of Brent, UK- Earnest Ezeajuyi

An Igbo msn was the first Black MP of Poland- Godson Onyekwere

So

Add Italy biko the only black senator in history making the life of edo prostitutes hell by sea... Now ladies and gentlemen you can agree that lagos is 7th igbo state after rivers and delta state.. No house negros can stop us. No man's land.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
gidgiddy:
Who cares?

So

Add Italy biko the only black senator in history making the life of edo prostitutes hell by sea... Now ladies and gentlemen you can agree that lagos is 7th igbo state after rivers and delta state.. No house negros can stop us. No man's land.

The unfortunate beings will attack him now but we don't care if they vote agbaje who will handle lagos oba to us for sacrificial lamb grin grin angry worobas are finish we own them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by mechanics(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
The regalia really fit him o.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Mccullum: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
If man want to access the pussy of woman, he'll be speaking anything good hear able in order for the lady to submit and head over her forever...

Very difficult to believe that statement because it's rhetoric due to ethnicity syndrome of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oshigun:

What a clown. You forget we are in the social media age. You think your online chest beating is fooling anyone these days. The truth is out there buddy and I see it first hand myself. Is it not the same Nigerian womennyou want to speak dishonestly for who are confessing below? Shior.

Incoherent rants from a sober liar.

The real confession is below:

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:

Stop shifting post. When you in the hood, you cant repeat that statement you talking about especially when its coming from your kind. Guy! Bottles go rain on that your flat head
see this 1 grin something we have been using to slap your scratched face ewedu mouth since 1900s the highest una fit do na protest and cry on the streets...una no get mind touch any single igbo man... grin coward

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Kinggmax: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Please say NO to drug if not this man will sell Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
googi:

https://www.independent.ng/igbo-manll-become-governor-of-lagos-sanwo-olu/

SURE! When Yoruba becomes Governor in Anambra

This Sanwoolu must be a junkie
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Denikayan: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
see this 1 grin something we have been using to slap your scratched face ewedu mouth since 1900s the highest una fit do na protest and cry on the streets...una no get mind touch any single igbo man... grin coward

Nairaland you will be ranting

Go see how you brothers are being extorted on daily basis and they dare not cough

Na Nairaland una dey rant

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Kennydoc(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
gidgiddy:
Who cares?

An Igbo man is the first black Senator in Italy.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by skukimania(f): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Which is why Igbos have been ruling lagos since the inception of democracy. Una Welldone!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

Incoherent rants from a sober liar.

The real confession is below:

Continue fooling yourself. You Igbos have an aversion for the truth anyway. Are the women in the video from Togo? Or is it that you guys are used to decieiving yourselves about some superman quality no one else sees?

Has superman Kalu brought back the head of Buhari from Abuja? Bottom line is that your mythical superiority is only in your head because that is how you are wired. Yourubas who are achievers dont feel second class to anyone in Nigeria because we set trends not follow them.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:

Nairaland you will be ranting

Go see how you brothers are being extorted on daily basis and they dare not cough

Na Nairaland una dey rant

ahn ahn no be bottle again?? Oga lagos is a no mans land if e pain you nwanne knack head for wall
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Iamgrey5(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

@ emboldened stats is from United nations right? grin

Talk about hypocrisy of the highest order

You accused a person of what you are doing yourself

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by gidgiddy: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Kennydoc:

An Igbo man is the first black Senator in Italy.

True, Tony Iwobi

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Akolawole(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

When they voted against APC in 2015, who won the election? They won't vote APC and APC will still win Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
[s]
Oshigun:

Continue fooling yourself. You Igbos have an aversion for the truth anyway. Bottom line is that your mythical superiority is only in your head because that is how you are wired. Yourubas whi are achievers dont feel second class to anyone in Nigeria becausr we set trends not follow them.

[/s]

Amala-gulping Ibadan stark illiterate.

Yoruba set standards for skull mining and fact twisting. Telling people that ekiti has the highest number of professors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by CaptainGOOD: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
Guestlander:

When Obama was asked if racism will affect his chances of becoming the U.S president, he replied by saying that if didn't win it will be because he couldn't get enough Americans to embrace his vision for the country.

If the attitude of ibos is one of dominating their Yoruba hosts, I doubt if that is a vision the Yorubas will be willing to embrace.

dominating host grin.
I thought it's one Nigerian?
so who are u hosting ? grin
U are not intelligent enough to still shoot urself on the leg, thereby validating the point the guy just stated

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Taunts VP Osinbajo In New Tweet: “He Is On His Way Out For Us” / Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot / Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.