Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,560 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day (32749 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Yoruba Nation Agitators, OPC Clash In Ojota, Lagos. One Killed / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Kellibae(f): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:

yes Ikenna gat more life and more focused than him selling lacasera and gala in Lagos-Ibadan
express way and in his + your head are more better while reality will always not accept. Didinrin. Let Ikenna enjoy his Comboy shoe jare.

U see why people say YORUBAS are lazy and why women don't want them this days.
U just proved my point
U are mocking Ikenna for hustling selling lacasera and gala, but what about ayo who only plays bet9ja and constituting nuisance in the street. undecided
Only a lowlife will condemn some1 selling thing to earn a livin

Now I know they type of people I'm wasting time on.. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by WeRblessed(f): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Everybody now embracing igbos...

Ooochim...

One Igbo man equals three _______men!

Please before anyone quotes me try filling the gap on top. To make it simple, place your tribe in that gap.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

You should learn how to spell correctly before you think of sending me a PM.

BTW, nobody wants to go out with a docile Yoruba man.

I see you like playing hard to get. Even berra and all the more fun cool As for your docile tag, you must be talking about your guys I deal with here daily who are now dropping out of NL like an endangered species. What is your name fine girl? Is it Chinyere? I love that name. Or Obianuju like my ex from Uni? Fine girl actually. I will have to go and search for her on face book if you continue doing me shakara. Shey you hear?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:

Stop shifting post. When you in the hood, you cant repeat that statement you talking about especially when its coming from your kind. Guy! Bottles go rain on that your flat head

Wetin ho con rain on ur cone head??
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by tunary(m): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
This is one of the first irrational statement from a retard governorship aparant sanwo olu
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:
shocked

Your stark illiterate Davido is running after chioma, dedicating baseless songs to her.

FFK? A loud-mouthed hobo that wrote a book, telling the entire world that names of women he has slept with.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well, I never said FFK and Davido are angels. I merely observered that their Igbo partners are happy with them. PM me your number and stop delaying your own happiness cool cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Kellibae:

U see why people say YORUBAS are lazy and why women don't want them this days.
U just proved my point
U are mocking Ikenna for hustling selling lacasera and gala, but what about ayo who only plays bet9ja and constituting nuisance in the street. undecided
Only a lowlife will condemn some1 selling thing to earn a livin

Now I know they type of people I'm wasting time on.. SMH
lol.. What about the Emeka, chukwu and Okoro constituting nuisance in Onitsha when Ayo is busy trying to earn a living doing odd jobs inside the market?

Sport betting arena in SW is now known as Igbo joint. I know you are not aware of this new development yet. Mumu omo.

Yorubas are lazy, yen yen yen, buh bring the real stats and see the most successful tribe in Nigeria, Yoruba constitute nuisance in the street like they are the one also constituting nuisance in Onitsha and Aba. Yorubas are lazy, yet they are not the one finding easy way to richness by carrying the white thing to far away Asia. Don't worry.. There have been news of Yoruba success hitting front page recently, relax more are coming to give you and your kinsmen heart failure..

Women don't like them buh most women/celebrities from other part of the continent are on top Yoruba men matter.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
grin yoruba men are shameless..even if an igbo man date an afonja girl he hardly makes any fuse about it

Yoruba folks are still dazed by the fact the many Igbo people are very light-skinned.

This is the sole reason you find them bleached out - both men and women. Some of them even turn red after walking under in a blazing sun.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Enemyofpeace: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
This one don dey fail already

Apart from Wizkid which other Senate members of the house do you know?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Guestlander: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

Yoruba folks are still dazed by the fact the many Igbo people are very light-skinned.

This is the sole reason you find them bleached out - both men and women. Some of them even turn red after walking under in a blazing sun.

Some ibos are light skinned some are dark skinned. Obi Ezekwezili is ibo right?
Some Yorubas are light skinned too, that is the way it is all over Africa.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Kellibae(f): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
lol.. [s]What about the Emeka, chukwu and Okoro constituting nuisance in Onitsha when Ayo is busy trying to earn a living doing odd jobs inside the market?

Sport betting arena in SW is now known as Igbo joint. I know you are not aware of this new development yet. Mumu omo.

Yorubas are lazy, yen yen yen, buh bring the real stats and see the most successful tribe in Nigeria, Yoruba constitute nuisance in the street like they are the one also constituting nuisance in Onitsha and Aba. Yorubas are lazy, yet they are not the one finding easy way to richness by carrying the white thing to far away Asia. Don't worry.. There have been news of Yoruba success hitting front page recently, relax more are coming to give you and your kinsmen heart failure..[/s]

This one na trash,
just go to facebook and ask
"which tribe is the laziest in Nigeria"
Then read post from non yorubas and non IGBOS.
Yoruba men are just lazy and want easy made cash, that's why they engage in gambling and scam.
Rather than sell gala and lacasera.
The joke is on u

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

like Igbos are the only light skinned tribe we have in Nigeria and at the end it is yam leg and beards that ends the light skin. Mtcheew. Who wants a woman he'd be contesting whose beards is more plenty with self?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

Sweetie, don't be like dis na. Igbo girls are usually friendly. Why are you so difficult? Shey make I prostrate? Abeg biko no vex. Ma binu. We cool now ? smiley
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by oilPUSSY(f): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
lovewahz:
the same thing when we say....JESUS is coming soon........................the only mumu in Nigeria is the Igbos.......common sense they don't have.....look at huasa or fulani everyone is calling mumu is our leaders.............who is mumu thenIgbos
And mumu are representing 3 of your fed constituencies at fed level (House of reps to be precise)
No need of discussing about other levels of government because you ought to know that..
Now who's mumu?

Wait ooo, I even forgot that you are from oshogbo.. ; grin. You shouldn't be discussing about Lagos matter. Leave it for Lagosians OK??
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Blacksavage: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Holy ghost fire... �����
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
Guestlander:

You're just stating mere facts. You didn't see where I said that many Igbos appear light-skinned?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
like Igbos are the only light skinned tribe we have in Nigeria and at the end it is yam leg and beards that ends the light skin. Mtcheew. Who wants a woman he'd be contesting whose beards is more plenty with self?

Bros go and check her profile picture. It seems we are dealing with a naughty girl cool Me I am down sha if she be fine girl cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Guestlander: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
Kellibae:

This one na trash,
Yoruba men are just lazy and want easy made cash, that's why they engage in gambling and scam.
The joke is on u

Perhaps it is also true that all ibo men are criminals. You can aso see that on Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Enemyofpeace: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Change is the only constant thing in life.
Stop deceiving yourself because internet never forgets. Your comment will be here forever.
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oshigun:

Sweetie, don't be like dis na. Igbo girls are usually friendly. Why are you so difficult? Shey make I prostrate? Abeg biko no vex. Ma binu. We cool now ? smiley

Another FFK in the making, loool.

Reply his PM, and he'll write a book telling the entire world that he has slept with you.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Enemyofpeace: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Everybody now embracing igbos...

Ooochim...
because they are osus
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Guestlander: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

You're just stating mere facts. You didn't see where I said that many Igbos appear light-skinned?

And you have to back up your argument with a racist who thought of ibos as half civilized. At least he recognized Yorubas were almost civilized. I guess that is still a notch above your folks.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Kellibae(f): 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Guestlander:

Perhaps it is also true that all ibo men are criminals. You can aso see that on Facebook.

Same way it's true that all yoruba men are rituals also on facebook kiss
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Softhands(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ibos are buying all the lands in lagos and chasing all of you to sango otta...be there and be shouting na lie...
Diiet:
I swear it's imposible.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

Reply his PM, and he'll write a book telling the entire world that he has slept with you.

FFK is a joker and a lunatic. Besides, the original FFK is dead. The man you see today is not Yoruba. He is a clone from Gambia pretending to be Yoruba to discredit decent Yorubas like me.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Guestlander:

Some Yorubas are light skinned too, that is the way it is all over Africa.

I just discovered that you added something to your comment.

You say Yorubas are light-skinned too, lol. I've not seen them, where do they live?

Moreso, I hope you're not referring to those Yoruba women with bleached-out faces and obese arms. Eyesore!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Premiumwriter: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Think about what a single backlink from an authoritative website like Wikipedia can mean for your blog.

It means more traffic and higher search results for your blog.

I can get a backlink from Wikipedia for you for just 1k. Contact me 07055822849. Whatsapp.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by GarriKoro(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oshigun:

Kelli my babe you wan do me shakara? How we dey trip for Christmas na? When are you going to PM me your number? Fine babe like you needs looking after. Forget Ikenna with no swag and his pointed Texas cowboy boots grin
Hahahaha nothing in your post got me cracking like the 'Texas cowboy boots' part. I used to wear those over 20 years ago grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Kellibae:

This one na trash,
The joke is on u
in these new era that even other African nationals can differentiate us now you are still lying. Maka why? I was in Ghana last year searching for apartment and most of the places i went asked 'hope i'm not Igbo?' you see your life, they've all known you lots to be serial scammer and ritualist always covering face with your 100# Lacasera business.

A colleague of mine also met an Igbo girl which he wanted to date then, he called his mother who had lived in Lagos before, the way the woman shouted 'Ha Igbo Girl' it was a capital rejection, she recommended Yoruba for her son instead.

The world is watching, continue your chest beating rant as usual.

South Africans can now differentiate Nigerians by tribe, in a little while the war would be against the scaamer and drug dealing third citizen tribe while the real Nigerians 'd be save wherever they choose to stay.

Your men are plenty here still carry there mumu life come Gh, Gh girls still feed off them as usual.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Guestlander: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

I just discovered that you added something to your comment.

You say Yorubas are light-skinned too, lol. I've not seen them, where do they live?

Moreso, I hope you're not referring to those Yoruba women with bleached-out faces and obese arms. Eyesore!

How can you you see them when your vision has been distorted by tribalism. Bigots only see what they want to see.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by xtervaganza(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
When Ambode said this guy has mental disorder Una de vex cheesy grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Kellibae(f): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

Exactly my point dear, lol u know them well.
those people are just delusional.
smile with them tomorrow they said u are dying for them.
Talk with them tomorrow they said they dated you.
Shake them or hug them tomorrow they said the slept with u.
I don't just know what's wrong with them undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom / ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife / Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.