Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day (32689 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Yoruba Nation Agitators, OPC Clash In Ojota, Lagos. One Killed / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Deadlytruth:

It is not online alone but on ground and real hence APC has all the SW states. Go and make your Obasanjo's PDP take over all the SW states from Tinubu's APC, then you can call me for a discussion.

The guys is so incredibly dense his parents should demand a refund for all the school fees they spunked on his olodo azz. On the ground indeed with control of all SW States and a VP slot that is the most powerful and non-ceremonial since 1999. Dude reasons like a dummy TBH and that is even an insult to dummies worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sogodihno: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fuckdamod:

Igbo hasn't rule lagos doesn't mean anything.. it's a matter of time and moreover ibos are already representing parts lagos in the house of reps, so it's a gradual process and e go shock una grin

Educational wise the igbos are the most intelligent.. no tribe is as innovative and we invent things on a daily basis. We take education more serious than any. One cultist from the west winning Nobel doesn't change the fact that most yorubas are daft and prefer agbero work to school or decent hustle.

Yoruba might as well be the top 10 richest but cumulatively the wealth is no where near the igbos. An average igbo is more comfortable than the average youruba. Lazy tout looking modafuckas

I brought fact, u brought more hearsays. talk with fact
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
RTSC:

Oga. I watched the video.
Most of them are Yoruba and their choice was the obvious.

It is no coincidence that the people that chose igbo are not Yoruba.

There was a radio program sometimes ago where this debate was put forward, and nearly every body chose igbo men as the best men to marry.

Take this debate to a netrual zone where yorubas are not the majority to be interviewed, you will get a very different results.

Most people know igbos are the best men to have a long term relationship with like marriage in Nigeria.

It's a fact.
https://www.nairaland.com/4701758/yoruba-women-praise-igbo-men

https://www.nairaland.com/3486442/nigerian-lady-lists-reasons-why

Continue fooling yourself. At best they take your money and break you off a little something now and then while praying Femi or Wale proposes. grin

You guys are piss poor boring and rarely ever witty or charming. You are rude, bragadocious and uncouth as we see here even on NL and only want to talk about your mythical mansion so how is that not a turn off to the ladies? Get real bruv and stop dragging a dead issue. Bros check your Igbo sister below
She is first to speak. Other Igbos ladies spoke also. Abi they are from Cameroon? Or did I bribe them? Shior. Get some swag and ditch the cowboy boots and then come back to talk oga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7kn6z3jxR0
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by RTSC: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun:

Continue fooling yourself. At best they take your money and break you off a little something now and then while praying Femi or Wale proposes. grin

You guys are piss poor boring and rarely ever witty or charming. You are rude, bragadocious and uncouth as we see here even on NL and only want to talk about your mythical mansion so how is that not a turn off to the ladies? Get real bruv and stop dragging a dead issue. Bros check your Igbo sister below
She is first to speak. Other Igbos ladies spoke also. Abi they are from Cameroon? Or did I bribe them? Shior. Get some swag and ditch the cowboy boots and then come back to talk oga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7kn6z3jxR0
lol.
The guy they used as poster is igbo.

Abeg just dey go.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by mercyville: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fuckdamod:

Lagos this lagos that.. mention another place in ur god forsaken region. Animalistic dirty set of ewedu gulping people. No place in your useless west can stand up to par with east. Lagos is not your land.. opportunistic foolish pple. because lagos was once the capital u have mouth to talk.. we the igbos own almost all the big companies and houses there.. so therefore we deserve to rule and one day we gon rule! Lagos na small thing so Go hug transformer if e dey pain u.
I beat my chest cos it's worth beating and i don't need to know u before i can tell that most of you yorubas are retaƙded and economically foolish. Thank your stars the igbos are in your dead region because of the former fct. Now go eat ur peppery ewedu and wash it down with that nonsense agbo jedi or whatever!

lol
Poverty stricken Igbos flexing in Lagos when poverty don chop their intestines finish for Igboland.
Yorubaland and Yorubas had always lent money to your lazy asses and your parents parents even during regional system period.
Only agbo Jedi Jedi sellers come to your place so as to reset your brains before you flee to Yorubaland here.
Even before Lagos,your parents have been running to Ibadan the capital of Yorubaland for succour.
As we speak now only Ibadan is more developed than all your 5 south eastern states.
Do you have these in your poverty stricken Igboland?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
RTSC:

lol.
The guy they used as poster is igbo.

Abeg just dey go.

Mumu. Who beg am to wear Yoruba outfit? Ode. You guys are so lame. No wonder even your women don't have time for you and your insecurities.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
Deadlytruth:

It is not online alone but on ground and real hence APC has all the SW states. Go and make your Obasanjo's PDP take over all the SW states from Tinubu's APC, then you can call me for a discussion.
sleep well in your delusion Tinubu son.
you don't speak for all of us,
that's d important message.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
sapoyoro:

And you are not fooling anyone. Go and worship you Chris Ubah who kidnapped a whole governor and frog-marched him to go and swear a fetish oath in his underpant at Okija shrine.

We will continue to manage our Tinubu who has helped many effective leaders emerge like Osinbajo, Fashola, Aregbe, Akeredolu, Amosun, Ajimobi, Ambode, Sanwo Olu et al.

When you find any other region in Nigeria where a kingmaker had been so benevolent and effective in safeguarding the interest of his people then you can come here to make a convincing argument for the SW to abandon Tinubu to create a power vacuum that may deliver coke-sniffer FFK or another OBJ protege as regional leader. IPOB faker pretending to be Yoruba.

Others want a Tinubu and we know why. Same as we know your IPOB allegiance show your enemy within reason for hating Jagaban. You cant win on or offline so just dissapear bro and go and enjoy your holiday back in your SE village for christmas . Come back in January and we will be waiting for your final e-demise in FeBuhari.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Fuckdamod: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
mercyville:

lol
Poverty stricken Igbos flexing in Lagos when poverty don chop their intestines finish for Igboland.
Yorubaland and Yorubas had always lent money to your lazy asses and your parents parents even during regional system period.
Only agbo Jedi Jedi sellers come to your place so as to reset your brains before you flee to Yorubaland here.
Even before Lagos,your parents have been running to Ibadan the capital of Yorubaland for succour.
As we speak now only Ibadan is more developed than all your 5 south eastern states.
Do you have these in your poverty stricken Igboland?

Lol.. see as ordinary cinema dey shack this one.
We talking lagos this one is bringing brown roof settlements into the picture because them manage open mall.. mall that all these local yorubas have turn into something else. Malls be looking like heaven to them, ordinary mall o grin pls carry ur wahala go. Ur ibadan no even reach awka. Sogodihno come and carry ur brother o.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fuckdamod:

Lol.. see as ordinary cinema dey shack this one.
We talking lagos this one is bringing brown roof settlements into the picture because them manage open mall.. mall that all these local yorubas have turn into something else. Malls be looking like heaven to them, ordinary mall o grin pls carry ur wahala go. Ur ibadan no even reach awka. Sogodihno come and carry ur brother o.

You guys make me laugh with your childish and empty chest-beating even your women are now seeing through to begin abandoning you for others. You talk about developing lagos and owning property. Where exactly are you in the 30 top Lagos property developer list below in comparison to Yorubas?

Like I say, it is only ignorant Yorubas you can cower. The modern, confident and achieving Yorubas just view you lot a joke. You are not even in the equation because we know you are all noise in Lagos and behind the decision-makers and real moulders of the City. We let tou make noise because we knkw that gets you off daily and keeps you docile and happy with yourselves while we pull the real strings.

Look at what the thread below reveals and the typical responses to know the modern Yoruba know whats up and are casually dismissive of your empty noise-making and bad market.

https://www.nairaland.com/4110844/real-developers-lagos-top-30

Yorubas are too laid back, the economy of the southwest are in their firm grips, they just let those akpu munching gorillas beat their chest while they rake in all the profits and pull the strings from behind the screen.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Fuckdamod: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun:

You guys make me laugh with your childish and empty chest-beating even your women are now seeing though to begin abandoning you for others. You talk about developing lagos and owning property. Where exactly are you in the thread below in comparison to Yorubas?

Like I say, it is only ignorant Yorubas you can cower. The modern, confident and achieving Yorubas just view you lot a joke. You are not even in the equation because you are all noise in Lagos and behind the decision-makers and real moulders of the City.

Look at what the thread below reveals and the typical responses to know the modern Yoruba know whats up and are casually dismissive of your empty noise-mkaing and bad market.

https://www.nairaland.com/4110844/real-developers-lagos-top-30

Okay nigga, the same women that denied u guys on this very thread? cheesy u guys and women sha.. but the fact remains that igbo is a major stakeholder and all those decisions can't be taken anyhow without consulting the igbos. In addition, it's highly possible for an igbo man to be governor of lagos state. Let me beat my chest on that too cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun:

And you are not fooling anyone. Go and worship you Chris Ubah who kidnapped a whole governor and frog-marched him to go and swear a fetish oath in his underpant at Okija shrine.

We will continue to manage our Tinubu who has helped many effective leaders emerge like Osinbajo, Fashola, Aregbe, Akeredolu, Amosun, Ajimobi, Ambode, Sanwo Olu et al.

When you find any other region in Nigeria where a kingmaker had been so benevolent and effective in safeguarding the interest of his people then you can come here to make a convincing argument for the SW to abandon Tinubu to create a power vacuum that may deliver coke-sniffer FFK or another OBJ protege as regional leader. IPOB faker pretending to be Yoruba.

Others want a Tinubu and we know why. Same as we know your IPOB allegiance show your enemy within reason for hating Jagaban. You cant win on or offline so just dissapear bro and go and enjoy your holiday back in your SE village for christmas . Come back in January and we will be waiting for your final e-demise in FeBuhari.
lol..SE village..stop ranting and unnecessary stupidly petty..
I say the truth,we both know as a fact, except like all nairaland resident zombies you are in denial.
I'm not mentally attached to any politician like you,you lick politician azz, all I want is good governance in SW.
as a good Yoruba you termed yourself, why are you not speaking out against the misrule of our politicians/Governors in SW, irrespective of party attachment, when you see something bad,you call it what it is.
who made Tinubu a kingmaker, you?
all the SW governors are the worst in the country, except fayemi,who I will give a pass for now.
they have nothing to show in infrastructures, Oyo,Osun are huge examples with Ogun being the worst, Lagos is neither here nor there with its huge resources, a big example of a giant shithole.
They borrow huge loans or leave same for successors, how can you justify aregbe's 375 billion naira debt or 17 billion wasted on opon IMO.(opon iya like I yes to call it)
to cap it off, they owe months of salaries and pensions,
imagine the very useless bastardd aregbe owing 30 fecking months salaries and owing old dying people like pensioners.
The most common denominator to all these governors is that they are APC and imposed by Tinubu.
you think people who are hungry and no hope of what their next meal will look like or or how they are going to provide for the needs of their families care about one so called "benevolent kingmaker"?
lol...its not about supporting a political party while being being blinds to the bad leadership and misrule that's going throughout SW.
how does one " benevolent godfather" put food on my table,care to tell me how?
if you are a "genuine Yoruba" like you term yourself, you will not turn Tinubu to your personal God while ignoring his huge excesses as a so call leader..
I still struggle to see the so called benefit of Tinubu except how he impose his political cronies...amala and ewedu politics that does not and has not impact positively on us in SW except the stupid "they will give power to us in 2023" like if Daura ,ota, or otuoke has turned to heaven because they produce former president.

my own interest is not to support politicians blindly while being blind to their excesses, my interest is always people first.
calling me a Faker is nonsense, I'm sure you will not even have the temerity to call me anything like that in real life,
do you call yorubas who you have met in real life who detest Tinubu like me faker,ipob or all those nonsense?
you make your point,I make my point and life goes on.

I pity you my brother, a big pity, with all your education, evidenced by your good English, the thing you have resulted to is defending a filthy politician like tinubu or any other APC politician blindly.
you can continue to rant all you like, but if at anytime you are anywhere in osogbo,you can drop by.
Not all all yorubas are tinubu lover or follow him about blindly,and we both know that,so stop the nonsensical you are a "fake " stuff,its childish.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fuckdamod:

Okay nigga, the same women that denied u guys on this very thread? cheesy u guys and women sha.. but the fact remains that igbo is a major stakeholder and all those decisions can't be taken anyhow without consulting the igbos. In addition, it's highly possible for an igbo man to be governor of lagos state. Let me beat my chest on that too cheesy

Talk like this I can take and even support because I actually view the Igbos as productive. Yet when you come here daily to disrespect us and call us lazy slaves in our own land and lie you have bought us out, merely because you have a decent degree of success we allow, then some of us will remind you that our silence is not weakness .

We will show you the statistical and factual reality that proves, beyond doubt, we are by far still the richest and most productive movers and shakers of Lagos. Far, far ahead of all others.

Like I always say, the biggest weakness of the Igbo man is his conviction he has nothing to learn from others. He is indoctrinated from birth to believe he is already at the top whereas what he assumes to be the top is the underneath of the shoes of others. You guys buy properties in Lagos. So what?

Because you can do that then this means Yorubas are selling groundnuts? Is it because we don't brag? I can do this all day long bruv. Give the Yorubas their dues and move on. I make bold to say we are ahead of all others in Nigeria in terms of success, world influence and relevance. Anthony Joshua, a Yoruba boy from Ogun state, has achieved in the boxing arena what no other Nigerian has equalled . Do you see us bragging about this and using it to claim superiority over others?

Meanwhile a Nigerian football team with predominantly Igbo players cannot take to the field without you lot proclaiming it a 'Biafran team'. Yet Nigerian table tennis, men and women, is nearly 100% Yoruba and we simply call them Nigerian tennis Player not Oodua tennis stars.

You lot need to chill and start respecting others. Modern Yorubas will deal with you. We are not playing.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Deadlytruth(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
sapoyoro:

No one is speaking for anyone. We are rather speaking reality. Your opinion is a minority one. Haven't you ever been told that in democracy minority might have its say but majority has it's way?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Deadlytruth:

No one is speaking for anyone. We are rather speaking reality. Your opinion is a minority one. Haven't you ever been told that in democracy minority might have its say but majority has it's way?
good you acknowledged when you speak you do so for yourself because nobody has appointed you a spokesman.
therefore when you speak,you make it as seem you speak for all of us, I shall continue to call you out.

your state is SW can be content in being Tinubu slaves and letting him control your destiny like he owns it,kindly remove Osun from your list.
we showed it in the governorship election before the giant "rigging" and we are waiting patiently again to give tinubu the middle finger during the presidential election.

each states in SW has their interests and nobody should be speaking for anyone.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Deadlytruth(m): 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
sapoyoro:

good you acknowledged when you speak you do so for yourself because nobody has appointed you a spokesman.
therefore when you speak,you make it as seem you speak for all of us, I shall continue to call you out.

your state is SW can be content in being Tinubu slaves and letting him control your destiny like he owns it,kindly remove Osun from your list.
we showed it in the governorship election before the giant "rigging" and we are waiting patiently again to give tinubu the middle finger during the presidential election.

Out of point. You so much detest Tinubu's imaginary rigging in Osun but you have no qualms with Obasanjo's actual rigging of the same Osun in 2003 and 2007. Obasanjo slave!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Don't mind the slowpoke. Hopefully he will will shut up for good after the elections and focus full-time on being the "Yoruba" IPOB spokesman on Radio Biafra or one of their hate website.

Let us hope , after Atiku and Obigotry lose, the faker will give us our peace on a Nigerian forum where anyone talking in favour of a proscribed anti-Nigerian hate-preaching group should be banned instantly as would be the case anywhere else in the world..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Out of point. You so much detest Tinubu's imaginary rigging in Osun but you have no qualms with Obasanjo's actual rigging of the same Osun in 2003 and 2007. Obasanjo slave!
I did rather remain remain obasanjo slave than being one to Tinubu..at least under obasanjo, Olagunsoye oyinlola build us a university, never own salary or pension and left just a debt of 7billion which was ironically seen as huge then and was one of the things they even used against him in campaign.

now under the "benevolent Tinubu"
Osun has bad roads across the state.
education has collapsed big time.
non payment of salaries,30 months,30!
non payment of pensions.
unfinished projects everywhere....started and left untouched again for 8 years.
phantom and stupid projects like wasting Billon's of naira on opon -imo, giving the project to kabiru his son,and now the opon-imo is nowhere to be found again,
or like the hilarious failed airport project.
the most criminal is leaving 375 billion naira debt,yet has nothing to show for it.

if this is what a "benevolent leader" can give to his people as dividend of leadership,I rather remain under obasanjo as slave forever.
February is here again,remove Osun from states APC will win, that's the reality on ground here.
Tinubu's cup is full in Osun state.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Deadlytruth(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun:

Don't mind the slowpoke. Hopefully he will will shut up for good after the elections and focus full-time on being the "Yoruba" IPOB spokesman on Radio Biafra or one of their hate website.

Let us hope , after Atiku and Obigotry lose, the faker will give us our peace on a Nigerian forum where anyone talking in favour of a proscribed anti-Nigerian hate-preaching group should be banned instantly as would be the case anywhere else in the world..

His mannerisms alone give him away as the IPOBian he truly is.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
sapoyoro:

each states in SW has their interests and nobody should be speaking for anyone.

Joker. Osun will vote for Atiku and Obigotry. You must be high or your IPOB handlers may have given you hallucination tablets this evening.You and which Yorubas are rejecting Osinbajo for Yoruba-hating Obigotry and Atiku?

Aregbe salary saga cost APC. That is a State issue. Yet you just showed your IPOBian origin here suggesting Yorubas will hold that against PMB and Osinbajo at federal election level. Mumu. Everyone knows Yorubas don't vote like that.

It is an insult to suggest they would and this shows you should take your SW hustle money and have a nice xmas in your SE Village. Leave discussion about SW politics to Yorubas.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Deadlytruth(m): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
sapoyoro:

I did rather remain remain obasanjo slave than being one to Tinubu..at least under obasanjo, Olagunsoye oyinlola build us a university, never own salary or pension and left just a debt of 7billion which was ironically seen as huge then and was one of the things they even used against him in campaign.

now under the "benevolent Tinubu"
Osun has bad roads across the state.
education has collapsed big time.
non payment of salaries,30 months,30!
non payment of pensions.
unfinished projects everywhere....started and left untouched again for 8 years.
phantom and stupid projects like wasting Billon's of naira on opon -imo, giving the project to kabiru his son,and now the opon-imo is nowhere to be found again,
or like the hilarious failed airport project.
the most criminal is leaving 375 billion naira,yet has nothing to show for it.

if this is what a "benevolent leader" can give to his people as dividend of leadership,I rather remain under obasanjo as slave forever.
February is here again,remove Osun from states APC will win, that's the reality on ground here.
Tinubu's cup is full in Osun state.

The same Obasanjo who fought tooth and nail against the very democracy you enjoy Today courtesy of Tinubu's struggle which successfully brought an end to military rule and ushered in this democracy which your Obasanjo happened to be the ultimate beneficiary. Without Tinubu fighting the military Obasanjo would have died in prison and never returned to power for him to have become anything to you.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Deadlytruth:

His mannerisms alone give him away as the IPOBian he truly is.

Bruv, he is a spokemans defending a group that openly profess hate against everything Yoruba and that claims his "Yoruba" kinsmen should be killed before a snake if in the same room. Who does that? Imagine a black man being the spokesman of the ku klux klan .

Dude must think we are fools here because he has spent time in Osun and can speak Yoruba. We know where his loyalty and sympathies lie and this is why he is always attacking Tinubu here daily .9 out 10 postings from him is anti Tinubu. Not rocket science bruv.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun:

Joker. Osun will vote for Atiku and Obigotry. You must be high or your IPOB handlers may have given you hallucination tablets this evening.You and which Yorubas are rejecting Osinbajo for Yoruba-hating Obigotry and Atiku?

Aregbe salary saga cost APC. That is a State issue. Yet you just showed your IPOBian origin here suggesting Yorubas will hold that against PMB and Osinbajo at federal election level. Mumu. Everyone knows Yorubas don't vote like that.

It is an insult to suggest they would and this shows you should take your SW hustle money and have a nice xmas in your SE Village. Leave discussion about SW politics to Yorubas.
lol..I will keep being civil with you.
I wonder why you ran away from our previous discussion, because you ran out of lies.
how will APC win Osun state, you know about my state than I know?
Apart from osogbo, and the gap has closed significantly, there is no other place in Osun where APC has clear support.
maybe Iwo too. where else?
Ifes will not vote APC, in fact before omisore join sdp, ife was the only stronghold of opposition for a long time in Osun state and the reality on ground is they will go back to their former party.
or the Edes who still has sympathy with their son who was just robbed of the governorship.
or the ijesa?
lol... you think people who are hungry, especially civil servants,peasants or pensioners care about Osinbajo,Buhari or one "benevolent godfather" or "vote for us because power is coming back to us in 2023"?

people want assurance about where their next meal will come from and how they will provide for their family first and foremost and you think the various people APC has failed in the state will vote Buhari because one of their " brother " is the VP?
lol... at most its gonna another 50-50 like during the governorship, the reality on ground here in Osun is that PDP actually has the upperhand unless this governor can do sometimes otherwise to change the gloom and bloom in the atmosphere.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Deadlytruth(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun:

Bruv, he is a spokemans defending a group that openly profess hate against everything Yoruba and that claims his "Yoruba" kinsmen should be killed before a snake if in the same room. Who does that? Imagine a black man being the spokesman of the ku klux klan .

Dude must think we are fools here because he has spent time in Osun and can speak Yoruba. We know where his loyalty and sympathies lie and this is why he is always attacking Tinubu here daily .9 out 10 postings from him is anti Tinubu. Not rocket science bruv.

The mere fact that his emotions drove him so much to forget that his beloved Obasanjo was a beneficiary of Tinubu's sacrificial struggle against the Abacha junta and military rule in pursuit of genuine national interest is enough testimonial to his analytical poverty.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
Deadlytruth:

The same Obasanjo who fought tooth and nail against the very democracy you enjoy Today courtesy of Tinubu's struggle which successfully brought an end to military rule and ushered in this democracy which your Obasanjo happened to be the ultimate beneficiary. Without Tinubu fighting the military Obasanjo would have died in prison and never returned to power for him to have become anything to you.

I thought you should be disproving my point.
lol.shifting goalposts,
tell me one reason with all the dissapointnent we have

suffered in the hands of APC in Osun state why we should foolishly cast majority of our votes again for the same party just because its Buhari contesting and not Aregbe.
its still the same old wicked APC.

your other points are terrific nonsense,you called me "obasanjo slave"
I gave you reason why i will rather remain under his slavery rather than the benevolent Yoruba interest fighter tinubu
and you counter with the repeated nonsense
"he is the one that fought for democracy that entrenched obasanjo"
your state may continue under his slavery that has entrenched useless, visionless and thugs like aregbe as governor not my own state again.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
Deadlytruth:

The mere fact that his emotions drove him so much to forget that his beloved Obasanjo was a beneficiary of Tinubu's sacrificial struggle against the Abacha junta and military rule in pursuit of genuine national interest is enough testimonial to his analytical poverty.

Well, the guy appears unstable so I am loathe to point out the obvioua to him which , as you said, would make any Yoruba appreciate the sacrifice of Tinubu, and even the likes of Fayemi, thay OBJ went on to benefit from.

How did the cad OBJ pay Tinuhu back? By freezing the allocation of Lagos vindictively and trying to cripple the State. That this Sadistpoyoro can profess a preference for OBJ above Tinubu just shows he is a confused character not worth indulging.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Fuckdamod: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun:

Talk like this I can take and even support because I actually view the Igbos as productive. Yet when you come here daily to disrespect us and call us lazy slaves in our own land and lie you have bought us out, merely because you have a decent degree of success we allow, then some of us will remind you that our silence is not weakness .

We will show you the statistical and factual reality that proves, beyond doubt, we are by far still the richest and most productive movers and shakers of Lagos. Far, far ahead of all others.

Like I always say, the biggest weakness of the Igbo man is his conviction he has nothing to learn from others. He is indoctrinated from birth to believe he is already at the top whereas what he assumes to be the top is the underneath of the shoes of others. You guys buy properties in Lagos. So what?

Because you can do that then this means Yorubas are selling groundnuts? Is it because we don't brag? I can do this all day long bruv. Give the Yorubas their dues and move on. I make bold to say we are ahead of all others in Nigeria in terms of success, world influence and relevance. Anthony Joshua, a Yoruba boy from Ogun state, has achieved in the boxing arena what no other Nigerian has equalled . Do you see us bragging about this and using it to claim superiority over others?

Meanwhile a Nigerian football team with predominantly Igbo players cannot take to the field without you lot proclaiming it a 'Biafran team'. Yet Nigerian table tennis, men and women, is nearly 100% Yoruba and we simply call them Nigerian tennis Player not Oodua tennis stars.

You lot need to chill and start respecting others. Modern Yorubas will deal with you. We are not playing.
If there is any tribe that insult the most then it's yoruba..u don't expect us to fold our hands while u guys keep hating and calling names.. see nairaland for example. Just because of small talk by sanwo olu see all of them crawling out from their holes, hating and calling him mad.. Any small thing omo ibo, lagos, ipob, osu, pigs.. any thread that involves the igbo and moved to the front page hits 10pages within short time, because of fight and insult from ur so-called tribe.
meanwhile if we dish out just half of the insult back to you guys una go wan bring down the internet. grin

And mind u, we don't have a decent degree of succes because u allowed. We succeed anywhere whether u guys or not cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Deadlytruth:

I will be happy if you can kindly point to me where I said "obasanjo is my beloved"
if you don't,then you have no integrity..
such nonsense only exist in your head.
I can run through the brickwall for my leader,
definitely not one like the selfish Tinubu the so call Yoruba leader.
I'm not attached to obasanjo in any way,nor any other politician.
for me,the first and most important thing is good governance which the APC governors in SW has failed to provide.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by ImperialYoruba: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun, deadlytruth...good job guys!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun:

Well, the guy appears unstable so I am loathe to point out the obvioua to him which , as you said, would make any Yoruba appreciate the sacrifice of Tinubu, and even the likes of Fayemi, thay OBJ went on to benefit from.

How did the cad OBJ pay Tinuhu back? By freezing the allocation of Lagos vindictively and trying to cripple the State. That this Sadistpoyoro can profess a preference for OBJ above Tinubu just shows he is a confused character not worth indulging.
well I agree I'm unstable, but at least not to the extent insanity runs in your family.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
sapoyoro:

lol..I will keep being civil with you.
I wonder why you ran away from our previous discussion, because you ran out of lies.
how will APC win Osun state, you know about my state than I know?
Apart from osogbo, and the gap has closed significantly, there is no other place in Osun where APC has clear support.
maybe Iwo too. where else?
Ifes will not vote APC, in fact before omisore join sdp, ife was the only stronghold of opposition for a long time in Osun state and the reality on ground is they will go back to their former party.
or the Edes who still has sympathy with their son who was just robbed of the governorship.
or the ijesa?
lol... you think people who are hungry, especially civil servants,peasants or pensioners care about Osinbajo,Buhari or one "benevolent godfather" or "vote for us because power is coming back to us in 2023"?

people want assurance about where their next meal will come from and how they will provide for their family first and foremost and you think the various people APC has failed in the state will vote Buhari because one of their " brother " is the VP?
lol... at most its gonna another 50-50 like during the governorship, the reality on ground here in Osun is that PDP actually has the upperhand unless this governor can do sometimes otherwise to change the gloom and bloom in the atmosphere.

Bruv, I don't need your civility. Just shutting your mouth after Athiekfu and Obigotry lose in all SW States, including Osun, will be good enough for me. Do we have a deal?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Fuckdamod: 12:00am On Dec 21, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Oshigun, deadlytruth...good job guys!
See their baba here.. only God knows who he is planning to borrow from to subscribe when his data finishes. I spit on anything yoruba cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

2 Ex-Presidents, 30 Foreign Election Observers Land In Nigeria / Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.