Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day (32679 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Yoruba Nation Agitators, OPC Clash In Ojota, Lagos. One Killed / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Deadlytruth(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
sapoyoro:

lmao!! which course is Asiwaju charting for yorubas?

what you should have correctly say is that Your Asiwaji is charting a new course for his party, followers and supporters like you and not for all of us yorubas.
I don't know why some of you have to speak for all of us when its absolutely obvious Tinubu is not even a well like figure across SW except among his followers like you.
you and your family, and all his supporters maybe indebted to Tinubu, but me and family and a lot of yorubas are not, and obviously there is no reason for us to be indebted to him in anyway.
nobody appoint you to speak for us, therefore whatever you say of your God is your own opinion alone which I respect, but don't make it seem you are speaking for all yorubas while not facing reality about how mr Tinubu is perceived across SW.

No one is speaking for you. We are talking of the reality we all can see physically.
Your opnion is of the minority in the SW if not how come the whole SW is now being ruled by Tinubu's party?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by RTSC: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
I just dey read this thread dey laugh.

I guess when a people can call themselves sophisticated progressives , no other delusion can be far off.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by RTSC: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun:

This is what Igbos do. Always personal anecdotes , minus factual evidence, no one can prove. Some 3 Yoruba girls my foot. Is it not Nigerian women, to include a couple of Igbos, talking below?

Check out the interview below that confirm Igbo men cant drag with Yoruba men. Part 1 , who spends money the most, was a draw as Naija girls confirmed Igbo men are money miss road trying to impress with cash without developing their personality and personal appeal but part 2 , who is most romantic, was overhelming in showing who women want to be with including your Igbo women. Or are you now going to say those ladies were from Senegal?

Every smart man knows you cant keep a woman with money alone if she is not into you romantically. In the end there will be a guy outside taking care of romance whereas your mumuism is paying for her hair and handbags grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56bPYNBvz-o
That video was done in a Lagos street. The vast Majority interviewed were Yoruba obviously.

It is not wonder the results are skewed. Ofcourse, people are used to their own ethnic group.

Do the same survey in asaba or Enugu and see the results.

If you wanted an objective result, you should have taken it to a neutral state in the SS, north or Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by LZAA: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
BlacSmit:
And I heard a voice say, “Put it in bold letters: Igbos/Hebrews own Lagos.

Then I answered, saying, yes Lord.

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Your opinion is of the minority in the SW if not how come the whole SW is now being ruled by his party?
lmao..my opinion is of the minority, yet in my state of Osun,they struggled to win until they brought "rigging formulae"
what you don't also know is that that election, apart from being a referendum on aregbe is also how an average osun man see Tinubu.

secondly, while APC do win and control SW, what is always the margin of the winning? you did have thought yorubas should be extending Tinubu goodwill to his candidate if he is so liked, atleast a popular Tinubu should be getting 80/85% of the votes and not struggling to get less than 55%.

in 2015, despite all the media propaganda orchestrated against PDP/Jonathan , to the extent one will even think Jonathan will struggle to get a single votes, because every where you go in SW, its the "sai baba" chant everywhere ,
pls remind me of the final scores in the vote, Jonathan and PDP comfortably got a high number of votes across all SW states.
I wonder despite the so call Tinubu influence ,he couldn't even get his Candidate Buhari to win by a very comfortable majority in SW like he did in the north.

that's why I keep laughing at armchair APC nairaland supporters who think APC win by such a huge landslide when states like Osun state and ondo state are uncertain and swinging in the air.
truth is even if APC manage to win those states, it's not going to be by any landslide, which should tell neutral observer about the so called tinubu's influence.

of course, it did be mental not to acknowledged Tinubu as one of Nigeria top politician of today, however the reality is that his influence among yorubas is absolutely overrated.
There are those who like him like you, there are those who loathe him, and plenty who detest him but are indifferent.

therefore when people like you talk of Tinubu, talk about him in your capacity as his supporter and not for all us.
you might feel you are indebted to Tinubu, that does not mean all yorubas are or should be.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Deadlytruth(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
sapoyoro:

lmao..my opinion is of the minority, yet in my state of Osun,they struggled to win until they brought "rigging formulae"
what you don't also know is that that election, apart from being a referendum on aregbe is also how an average osun man see Tinubu.

secondly, while APC do win and control SW, what is always the margin of the winning? you did have thought yorubas should be extending Tinubu goodwill to his candidate if he is so liked, atleast a popular Tinubu should be getting 80/85% of the votes and not struggling to get less than 55%.

in 2015, despite all the media propaganda orchestrated against PDP/Jonathan , to the extent one will even think Jonathan will struggle to get a single votes, because every where you go in SW, its the "sai baba" chant everywhere ,
pls remind me of the final scores in the vote, Jonathan and PDP comfortably got a high number of votes across all SW states.
I wonder despite the so call Tinubu influence ,he couldn't even get his Candidate Buhari to win by a very comfortable majority in SW like he did in the north.

that's why I keep laughing at armchair APC nairaland supporters who think APC win by such a huge landslide when states like Osun state and ondo state are uncertain and swinging in the air.
truth is even if APC manage to win those states, it's not going to be by any landslide, which should tell neutral observer about the so called tinubu's influence.

of course, it did be mental not to acknowledged Tinubu as one of Nigeria top politician of today, however the reality is that his influence among yorubas is absolutely overrated.
There are those who like him like you, there are those who loathe him, and plenty who detest him but are indifferent.

therefore when people like you talk of Tinubu, talk about him in your capacity as his supporter and not for all us.
you might feel you are indebted to Tinubu, that does not mean all yorubas are or should be.

In the end Tinubu's party has the majority in Yorubaland be it by a very tiny margin. Buhari didn't defeat Jonathan with a wide margin but that didn't stop his swearing in as president. If it is easy why then can PDP too not lead Tinubu's party by a tiny margin in the SW? Until PDP retakes SW through a credible election be it through a tiny or wide margin, your postulations against Tinubu's leadership of the SW remains a wish.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Deadlytruth:

In the end Tinubu's party has the majority in Yorubaland be it by a very tiny margin. Buhari didn't defeat Jonathan with a wide margin but that didn't stop his swearing in as president. If it is easy why then can PDP too not lead Tinubu's party by a tiny margin in the SW? Until PDP retakes SW through a credible election be it through a tiny or wide margin, your postulations against Tinubu's leadership of the SW remains a wish.
hahahaaaaaa awon omo Tinubu...
I thank God not all yorubas support your Corrupt, destiny mortgagee of a god otherwise ,we did all be in trouble.
good to see you admit Tinubu so called "big influence" among yorubas is just online propagated bullshit.
so don't come to nairaland and claim you speak for all us, you speak for yourself and his supporters.
you nor his any other supporter are spokesman for all of us.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Fuckdamod: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
sogodihno:

I still maintained my point, our loyalty to Buhari will be rewarded in 2023, Hausas are loyal.

No point arguing, let's Wait till then. we don't need u. Period
Too bad i can't tell which yoruba has ur kind of mentality.. if not i go show una pepper.
I'm in lagos and I'm living like a king.. i own properties more expensive than ur family put together. I employ ur pple and they always beg for assistance.
Can u go to a state in the east and be like me?
Anyways we igbos are made to be conquerors, so it's only a matter of time.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by AlhajaChinyere: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fuckdamod:

Too bad i can't tell which yoruba has ur kind of mentality.. if not i go show una pepper.
I'm in lagos and I'm living like a king.. i own properties more expensive than ur family put together. I employ ur pple and they always beg for assistance.

Typical IPOB, oya show us your properties. Nairaland landlord. Why you no go build your houses for your fatherland? Foolish people, so you think you can rule over Yoruba people in their land. You think money is the only attributor of status? I pity you? Upon your billions you are still just an IBO man, nothing more. You can go and flex in Anambra.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Fuckdamod: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Typical IPOB, oya show us your properties. Nairaland landlord. Why you no go build your houses for your fatherland? Foolish people, so you think you can rule over Yoruba people in their land. You think money is the only attributor of status? I pity you? Upon your billions you are still just an IBO man, nothing more. You can go and flex in Anambra.
I get house for east and i flex for east too.. I'm not miserable like you jealous lots. Na ur type go dey bitter on top igbo matter online but in reality will be shining teeth for some change and favours, useless set of backstabbing people. I go show una pepper.
Fyi lagos is not yoruba land.. if it's oshogbo, oyo ogun or ogbomosho we can be talking. Now gerrarahia you stinking church rat

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sogodihno: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fuckdamod:

u are a fool, I repeat u are a fool, and ur father that refuse to teach u is also a fool, do u know me? and yet u av property more than my family put together? chest beater Oshi.

u know what I can't go to the east, because east is a barren and cursed land, no wonder u guys don't succeed until u leave ur potorpotor republic and come to united state of Lagos. ipob pigs.

Tufiaka

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by chernest2002: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Politicians are hypocrites, believe that at your own risk.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by AlhajaChinyere: 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fuckdamod:

I get house for east and i flex for east too.. I'm not miserable like you jealous lots. Na ur type go dey bitter on top igbo matter online but in reality will be shining teeth for some change and favours, useless set of backstabbing people. I go show una pepper.
Fyi lagos is not yoruba land.. if it's oshogbo, oyo ogun or ogbomosho we can be talking. Now gerrarahia you stinking church rat

The TRUTH hurts! Ndo....biko!

Down here in Lagos, you are just an Ibo man. No more no less.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Fuckdamod: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
sogodihno:

u are a fool, I repeat u are a fool, and ur father that refuse to teach u is also a fool, do u know me? and yet u av property more than my family put together? chest beater Oshi.

u know what I can't go to the east, because east is a barren and cursed land, no wonder u guys don't succeed until u leave ur potorpotor republic and come to united state of Lagos. ipob pigs.

Tufiaka
Lagos this lagos that.. mention another place in ur god forsaken region. Animalistic dirty set of ewedu gulping people. No place in your useless west can stand up to par with east. Lagos is not your land.. opportunistic foolish pple. because lagos was once the capital u have mouth to talk.. we the igbos own almost all the big companies and houses there.. so therefore we deserve to rule and one day we gon rule! Lagos na small thing so Go hug transformer if e dey pain u.
I beat my chest cos it's worth beating and i don't need to know u before i can tell that most of you yorubas are retařded and economically foolish. Thank your stars the igbos are in your dead region because of the former fct. Now go eat ur peppery ewedu and wash it down with that nonsense agbo jedi or whatever!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by ImperialYoruba: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
This same Sanwoolu went to visit and secure support of the leader of Fulani in Lagos. He plainly told them they have been living peacefully and gaining prosperity in Lagos because of performance in government. He wanted fulani support to continue that legacy. Sanwoolu did not dress in turban, he did not promise to make fulani governor, he did not even promise to include thwm in cabinet. Why?

Its because like Yoruba, Fulani knows how politics work. They know any such promise will be falsehood and deception, they dont want it.

Sanwoolu now visit Igbo leader to get support. First he dressed in tiger and lion cloak, holds a stick and wears a red cap to look like the clowns he is paying visit so they qont see him as an outsider. First deception. Next he tells them they will one day become governor in the state. Second deception.

When he left the meeting Igbo leaders werw overjoyed with ecstacy and hope. Nwannem, we are going to be Lagos Governor one day!

Sanwoolu is not dumb....he knows to get clowns to your side you have to clown a little so they see you as one of them. grin. Why didnt he wear turban and promise Governor to Fulani when he visited?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sogodihno: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fuckdamod:

Lagos this lagos that.. mention another place in ur god forsaken region. Animalistic dirty set of ewedu gulping people. No place in your useless west can stand up to par with east. Lagos is not your land.. opportunistic foolish pple. because lagos was once the capital u have mouth to talk.. we the igbos own almost all the big companies and houses there.. so therefore we deserve to rule and one day we gon rule! Lagos na small thing so Go hug transformer if e dey pain u.
I beat my chest cos it's worth beating and i don't need to know u before i can tell that most of you yorubas are retařded and economically foolish. Thank your stars the igbos are in your dead region because of the former fct. Now go eat ur peppery ewedu and wash it down with that nonsense agbo jedi or whatever!

monkey! tell me the big companies u own and I wil tell u 100 more bigger company own by Yorubas.

Former capital..... nonsense, your brain didn't tell u Calabar was also a capital, why is it not at par with Lagos?

And for ur information, the IGR of Ogun state alone is bigger than all ur 5 barren erosion ravaged portorpotor States.

And Igbos will rule Lagos when a Yoruba man become governor in Anambra until then, u are meant for Lagoon.

oya say another nonsense, ipob pig.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Fuckdamod: 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

The TRUTH hurts! Ndo....biko!

Down here in Lagos, you are just an Ibo man. No more no less.
The truth hurts u more..
Down here u are just a yoruba man and u dare not challenge us here and walk scott free... we own lagos too and there's nothing u can do about it. Can't say the same about yoruba in the east and that's because u guys aren't wise, you don't add value. Always wanting to reap what u did not sow and then find a way to backstab.
Igbos get mouth jare, they make it everywhere and most don't give a hoot about you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Fuckdamod: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
sogodihno:

monkey! tell me the big companies u own and I wil tell u 100 more bigger company own by Yorubas.

Former capital..... nonsense, your brain didn't tell u Calabar was also a capital, why is it not at par with Lagos?

And for ur information, the IGR of Ogun state alone is bigger than all ur 5 barren erosion ravaged portorpotor States.

And Igbos will rule Lagos when a Yoruba man become governor in Anambra until then, u are meant for Lagoon.

oya say another nonsense, ipob pig.

Spewing rubbish as usual.. igr of ogun state? That headquaters of skull mining? grin Search ur conscience.. yoruba man always need the igbos whether directly or non directly. You are nothing to us.. at least 2 things on you right now is all thanks to an igbo man. Fūcking afanjos always looking for free and cheap things grin
If yoruba own 100 companies the igbos own the whole of Nigeria. grin we don't only want calabar we want lagos too which is not even a yoruba land.. u can keep ur fūcking abekuta or whatever.

Yoruba will rule anambra when the igbos have ruled ibadan. Until then concentrate on ogbomosho and leave lagos for us.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by AlhajaChinyere: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fuckdamod:

Spewing rubbish as usual.. igr of ogun state? That headquaters of skull mining? grin Search ur conscience.. yoruba man always need the igbos whether directly or non directly. You are nothing to us.. at least 2 things on you right now is all thanks to an igbo man. Fūcking afanjos always looking for free and cheap things grin
If yoruba own 100 companies the igbos own the whole of Nigeria. grin we don't only want calabar we want lagos too which is not even a yoruba land.. u can keep ur fūcking abekuta or whatever.

Yoruba will rule anambra when the igbos have ruled ibadan. Until then concentrate on ogbomosho and leave lagos for us.

Where are those Nairaland properties?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Deadlytruth:

No one is speaking for you. We are talking of the reality we all can see physically.
Your opnion is of the minority in the SW if not how come the whole SW is now being ruled by Tinubu's party?

Don't mind the nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Fuckdamod: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Where are those Nairaland properties?
*Scoffs *
So fūcking obsessed with a tribe... alhaja chinyere

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fuckdamod:

The truth hurts u more..
Down here u are just a yoruba man and u dare not challenge us here and walk scott free... we own lagos too and there's nothing u can do about it. Can't say the same about yoruba in the east and that's because u guys aren't wise, you don't add value. Always wanting to reap what u did not sow and then find a way to backstab.
Igbos get mouth jare, they make it everywhere and most don't give a hoot about you.

What crap. Only the Yorubas who don't uplift themselves will be dragging issues in the mud with bottom of the pile Igbo hustlers in Lagos. Yoruba achievers in Lagos are still.the main men about town with a free run of the manor.

If you are exposed you will understand what I am saying which is that successful Yoruba will still be your oga anytime, anyday in Lagos regardless of how many mansions or 4x4 shop you claim to have.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Fuckdamod: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun:

What crap. Only the Yorubas who don't uplift themselves will be dragging issues in the mud with bottom of the pile Igbo hustlers in Lagos. Yoruba achievers in Lagos are still.the main men about town with a free run of the manor.

If you are exposed you will understand what I am saying which is that successful Yoruba will still be your oga anytime, anyday in Lagos regardless of how many mansions or 4x4 shop you claim to have.
Except if u mean the government.. apart from that no yoruba is our oga in anyway.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
This same Sanwoolu went to visit and secure support of the leader of Fulani in Lagos. He plainly told them they have been living peacefully and gaining prosperity in Lagos because of performance in government. He wanted fulani support to continue that legacy. Sanwoolu did not dress in turban, he did not promise to make fulani governor, he did not even promise to include thwm in cabinet. Why?

Its because like Yoruba, Fulani knows how politics work. They know any such promise will be falsehood and deception, they dont want it.

Sanwoolu now visit Igbo leader to get support. First he dressed in tiger and lion cloak, holds a stick and wears a red cap to look like the clowns he is paying visit so they qont see him as an outsider. First deception. Next he tells them they will one day become governor in the state. Second deception.

When he left the meeting Igbo leaders werw overjoyed with ecstacy and hope. Nwannem, we are going to be Lagos Governor one day!

Sanwoolu is not dumb....he knows to get clowns to your side you have to clown a little so they see you as one of them. grin. Why didnt he wear turban and promise Governor to Fulani when he visited?

Igbos will never understand this about themselves and change appropriately. If Igbo I would be fuming right now because everyone patronises them and gets away with it.

FFK was vile and savage to them yesterday but their new god today by pretending , for political gain, to be a friend of Kanu and their Biafra agitation. Same with pomo governor Fayose they have now made an honourary Igbo man.

I don't know why Igbos dont see that is is their emptily huge egos many are using to drink Garri with. Sanwo Olu is doing the right thing as their vainglorious big heads will soon see them.eating out of his hand while he whistles happily enroute to Alausa.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sogodihno: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fuckdamod:

Chai! see how a human being is reasoning, wch hole did u craw out from? am saying fact, u are saying nonsense, why didn't u dispute wat I said? Osu pig.

I will believe Lagos is no man's land when ibo or Hausa rule Lagos until then Lagos is Yoruba land, if u don't like that kill urself.

Yorubas are not ur mate in anything, Education(Nobel laureate, no one in ur cursed region has attain that feat) wealth(first 5 richest in Nigeria, Yorubas are at least 3, no Igbo pig). etc

Egbe baba e la wa n Se.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by bigfish3k: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun:

Yorubas are not deceiving themselves because what we have done politically, mainly because of the political talent of Tinubu, has paid dividends and is an encouragement that now show those of us coming behind Jagaban that nothing is impossible if you work patiently and with focus.

APC now control the entire SW when it was only Lagos in 1999. We can now move towards regional integration no one can stop. When we started talking about this in the days of ACN no one believed we would get here. This shows you what vision and planning for the long term can achieve instead of the short term and 'profit today' outlook of the Igbos that always see you losing out.

Believe what you want but the positive feedback the Yorubas have gained from the political success our patient strategizing has delivered will keep us working towards our main goal.

Even if, worst case, the North deny us the Presidency in 2023 as you claim will happen, are we now not in control of our own destiny with a centre supporting us and full autonomy over all SW States with no PDP spoiler impeding us? We are very good politically right now bruv. Worry about yourselves and how to reverse your own self-inflicted political misfortune.

point of correction u are not in control of ur destiny. the hausa fulani controls everybody just as in ur ports (NPA) and MM intl airport., ur oil in ondo. the hausa fulani determined who ur governor was in ondo against jagabans wish, but we determined our governors ourselves in the east. remember u are still tied to the national grid of electricity. we still all bound under this unitary system and u are saying u determine ur destiny.HOW? name one thing u determine urselves that excludes other regions
u feel u are controlling ur destiny because of the name of the party controlling ur SW region. we are all bound by the whims and caprices of anybody controlling the FG. , unless there is a restructuring geared towards true federalism
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
RTSC:

That video was done in a Lagos street. The vast Majority interviewed were Yoruba obviously.

It is not wonder the results are skewed. Ofcourse, people are used to their own ethnic group.

Do the same survey in asaba or Enugu and see the results.

If you wanted an objective result, you should have taken it to a neutral state in the SS, north or Abuja.

Liar. Several ladies there said they were igbos and non-Yorubas. Come, una no own Lagos again? Why is a cross section of answers from Lagos ladies not upholding this 'ownership' of Lagos you bore us with non-stop and 24/7. Olodo fraudster always shifting the goal post.

Why would we use Enugu, Asaba, Ibadan, Oshogbo or Nasarawa instead of cosmopolitan Lagos as a true and accurate barometer of who the most exposed and enlightened women in Nigeria rate highest?

Is it Chinyere in the Village in Enugu who will choose Ade over Emeka? Yet put same Chinyere in Lagos for a few years and her eyes will soon clear because she now knows better exist than Emeka.

Can you compare women in cosmoplitan London who have dated several black men to ladies in a rural village in the UK who have never seen a black men before? Nigga, it is about exposed women here and not village girls.

Lastly, what has Abuja got on Lagos in terms of being an ethnic melting pot where only the best cream rises to the top? Excuses, excuses just as we expect from you chest beaters.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by RTSC: 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun:

Liar. Several ladies there said they were igbos and non-Yorubas. Come, una no own Lagos again? Why is a cross section of answers from Lagos ladies not upholding this 'ownership' of Lagos you bore us with non-stop and 24/7. Olodo fraudster always shifting the goal post.

Why would we use Enugu, Asaba, Ibadan, Oshogbo or Nasarawa instead of cosmopolitan Lagos as a true and accurate barometer of who the most exposed and enlightened women in Nigeria rate highest? Can you compare women in cosmoplitan London who have dated several black men to ladies in a rural village in the UK who have never seen a black men before?

What has Abuja got on Lagos in terms of being an ethnic melting pot where only the best cream rises to the top? Excuses, excuses just as we expect from you chest beaters.
Oga. I watched the video.
Most of them are Yoruba and their choice was the obvious.

It is no coincidence that the people that chose igbo are not Yoruba.

There was a radio program sometimes ago where this debate was put forward, and nearly every body chose igbo men as the best men to marry.

Take this debate to a netrual zone where yorubas are not the majority to be interviewed, you will get a very different results.

Most people know igbos are the best men to have a long term relationship with like marriage in Nigeria.

It's a fact.
https://www.nairaland.com/4701758/yoruba-women-praise-igbo-men

https://www.nairaland.com/3486442/nigerian-lady-lists-reasons-why
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Deadlytruth(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
sapoyoro:

hahahaaaaaa awon omo Tinubu...
I thank God not all yorubas support your Corrupt, destiny mortgagee of a god otherwise ,we did all be in trouble.
good to see you admit Tinubu so called "big influence" among yorubas is just online propagated bullshit.
so don't come to nairaland and claim you speak for all us, you speak for yourself and his supporters.
you nor his any other supporter are spokesman for all of us.

It is not online alone but on ground and real hence APC has all the SW states. Go and make your Obasanjo's PDP take over all the SW states from Tinubu's APC, then you can call me for a discussion.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
How Afonjas are focusing on this thread »»»»

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi velocity25

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Fuckdamod: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
sogodihno:

Chai! see how a human being is reasoning, wch hole did u craw out from? am saying fact, u are saying nonsense, why didn't u dispute wat I said? Osu pig.

I will believe Lagos is no man's land when ibo or Hausa rule Lagos until then Lagos is Yoruba land, if u don't like that kill urself.

Yorubas are not ur mate in anything, Education(Nobel laureate, no one in ur cursed region has attain that feat) wealth(first 5 richest in Nigeria, Yorubas are at least 3, no Igbo pig). etc

Egbe baba e la wa n Se.
Igbo hasn't rule lagos doesn't mean anything.. it's a matter of time and moreover ibos are already representing parts lagos in the house of reps, so it's a gradual process and e go shock una grin

Educational wise the igbos are the most intelligent.. no tribe is as innovative and we invent things on a daily basis. We take education more serious than any. One cultist from the west winning Nobel doesn't change the fact that most yorubas are daft and prefer agbero work to school or decent hustle.

Yoruba might as well be the top 10 richest but cumulatively the wealth is no where near the igbos. An average igbo is more comfortable than the average youruba. Lazy tout looking modafuckas
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
bigfish3k:

point of correction u are not in control of ur destiny. the hausa fulani controls everybody just as in ur ports (NPA) and MM intl airport., ur oil in ondo. the hausa fulani determined who ur governor was in ondo against jagabans wish, but we determined our governors ourselves in the east. remember u are still tied to the national grid of electricity. we still all bound under this unitary system and u are saying u determine ur destiny.HOW? name one thing u determine urselves that excludes other regions
u feel u are controlling ur destiny because of the name of the party controlling ur SW region. we are all bound by the whims and caprices of anybody controlling the FG. , unless there is a restructuring geared towards true federalism

Bruv, the only thing constant in life is change. You don't work with long term vision and that is why you can't see what I can which is that controlling your politics locally, and placing it in the right and most innovative hands, gives you a chance to succeed in future. Granted the North has a lot of advantages with being drafted enmasse into government parastatals that control critical sector but will that be the same forever?

Give it 40 years at most and fossil fuel will be almost redundant because most vehicle worldwide will be electric or hybrid running on nitrogen or other cheaper and less enviromentally harmful source of fuel. What would that do to your touted Hausa/Fulani ownership of oil blocs and myopic zest to always control NNPC et al? It is the North that will suffer in future if she does not get innovative.

All the Yorubas need to keep doing is positioning the region right politically so we are optimally prepared for changes moving into the future. If others want to throw their future away with a focus on current advantages alone while failing to plan for what is coming inevitably, then that is their own wahala.

Some Igbos can be annoying but I don't worry for you as I know you will compete and thrive when the game changes. So will the Yorubas. What you claim is an advantage of the North today will be their downfall and a noose around their neck if they don't change to begin planning for a post-oil era and more idea-led future society. Mass drafting into customs and other sectors the North flood will shrink as an increasingly IT-reliant age render physical manpower more redundant. It is the most innovative who will control that future Nigeria.

The Yorubas are ready for that. Check the idea-driven sector that will be pivotal in future like IT, e-commerce, robotics et al and tell me who is firmly in charge in Nigeria. We are good bruv and anyone who thinks they have an advantage over us will always lose against us going into the future.

The Brits gave the North an advantage when they left but that advantage will be a curse in 40 years if the North does not get creative and visionary to catch up because the world is changing rapidly. 30 years ago we had phones the size of a briefcase that could only make calls. Today there is nothing you cannot do on a phone the size of a small wallet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari And Obasanjo After A Closed-door Meeting Today (photos) / Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari / Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.