Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (22958 Views)

God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by chimaobinelson(m): 12:48am On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:
feast day, new moon and Sabbath . Where is Christmas

New moon festival like 25th December celebrating originally are pagan celebration of their gods.

From the reference bible verse i shared, Christians were charged to possess all day, even the so called pagan feast day. as long as we are celebrating Christ Jesus as the principal thing. its ok

Everything God has made was perfectly given to his sons to take dominion over, hence let no man mischaracterize them as devil's or unclean.

Read Also: Acts of Apostles 10 :11 - 15

[b]
Abuheekmat:
feast day, new moon and Sabbath . Where is Christmas

New moon festival like 25th December celebrating originally are pagan celebration of their gods.

From the reference bible verse i shared, Christians were charged to possess all day, even the so called pagan feast day. as long as we are celebrating Christ Jesus as the principal thing. its ok

Everything God has made was perfectly given to his sons to take dominion over, hence let no man mischaracterize them as devil's or unclean.

ESV:and saw the heavens opened and something like a great sheet descending, being let down by its four corners upon the earth.

ESV:In it were all kinds of animals and reptiles and birds of the air.

ESV:And there came a voice to him: “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.”

ESV:But Peter said, “By no means, Lord; for I have never eaten anything that is common or unclean.”

ESV:And the voice came to him again a second time, “What God has made clean, do not call common.”[/b]
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 22, 2018
chimaobinelson:

ESV:and saw the heavens opened and something like a great sheet descending, being let down by its four corners upon the earth.

ESV:In it were all kinds of animals and reptiles and birds of the air.

ESV:And there came a voice to him: “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.”

ESV:But Peter said, “By no means, Lord; for I have never eaten anything that is common or unclean.”

ESV:And the voice came to him again a second time, “What God has made clean, do not call common.”

Be deceiving yourself.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Dnaz(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2018
16 Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a sabbath.
Colossians 2:16
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by toyinid78: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2021

Quran mentioned everything you see is created.. Both known and unknown

And Quran never mentioned JESUS CHRIST. . . Nor Slave
then if u say quran never mentioned Jesus ur not a Muslim , because Quran did

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: Many Ladies Move Around With Packaged Beauty / Killings: CAN Peaceful Protest In Kaduna In Pictures / Pastor Buries Charm In Church In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.