Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (22966 Views)

God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Radiant1020(f): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2018
He has started again

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by sexymoma(f): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2018
angry
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by donnie(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2018
All you so-called Christians supporting freeze. Una never see something yet. grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Oweku: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2018
Truly too many generations have been destroyed before we came..

The only problem we have on earth today is the internet, and guess what it is also the solution to solve our problems...

If operamini is not paying you for browsing, my guy change your browser... Click my signature below and get paid as u re using the Internet.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by martowskin1(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2018
All the comments above me shows how lazy we are in the head.... Follow - follow ....

What is Xmas.... We just dey do because people dey do

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by EmekaBlue(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Na d expectations this season dey worry me...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Premiumwriter: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Get powerful backlink from Wikipedia to your blog for just 1k. Contact me. 07055822849. Whatsapp.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Edison92(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Anuohia

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by janettee(f): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2018
Nairaland is really obsessed with daddy freeze. Like every freaking day, a topic about him is posted.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2018
Freeze is correct on this...we in the know just enjoy the holidays...the close of the year's activities. Surprisingly it's easy for the world to be deceived.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by softaddict07: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2018
This man has totally lost it ..what really matters is the substance and not the form .we celebrate the coming of Christ and its actual date don't matter

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by AlfaAce(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2018
How did this make front page tori oloun! Na una dey make this mab dey trend.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Segunhife(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2018
Heartbender:
*in Cardi B's voice* I Like It Like That.

We shouldn't go to church on Sunday since it is the day of the Sun god or have evening fellowships since the days are even named after Scandinavian gods....mumu man with mumu followers. He is against tithes but him dey pay him own secretly.... grin
I like this part of ur comment

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by donnie(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2018
Prodigysam:
Tweet from Senator Shehu Sani

If you once celebrated Father Mbaka for telling you what you like and now he is now telling you what you don't like, please be courteous and don't insult or attack him. It's natural for people not to agree all the time.

.....If Buhari didn't win in 2015, we would have thought by now that Nigeria would have been like London.

Thank God he won for everyone to know that he can't perform magic.

Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped.
He later paid subsidy. You clapped again.

He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped.
He devalued the Naira. You clapped.

He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped.
$1 is officially equal N360. You are still clapping.

He said he will make petrol price to N40, you clapped,
Now petrol price is N145, you clapped and do protest in support.

He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. You clapped.
Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping.

He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped.
Its getting to three years, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.

When he cancelled Military road blocks, you clapped.
When he asked them to go back, you clapped.

When PMB promise to end medical tourism, you clapped.
When he spent months in the UK hospital and allowed local doctors on strike, you clapped.
And as ayam typing now some are still clapping at the fuel station.���

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Firgemachar: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2018
All I know is just Jesus Christ was born.

I choose to celebrate his birth on the 25th of December.

And yes He said I should celebrate His death more than His birth.

No sin in celebrating either

Chikena!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by seguntijan(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2018
WHY WE SHUN XMAS?

Copied and Shared

As received

5 churches that don't celebrate Christmas and why

Jevohah’s Witness

This religious organisation is one of the biggest group of Christmas-shunners. Once upon a time, Jehovah’s Witnesses used to observe Christmas. This was until 1928, after further study by one official. The official found that this is based on“false religious beliefs or activities.” Deseret News reports that this is explained in a 1993 book, “Jehovah’s Witnesses — Proclaimers of God’s Kingdom.”

Seventh Day Adventist Church
Like Jehovah’s Witnesses, this church is also against Christmas.
A publication from them reads: “We do not celebrate Christmas as the Birth of Christ per say since Christ was not born in Dec. “He did not want us to celebrate His birth or He would have told us when He was born. It has become a money-making celebration with Christ mixed in. It is a pagan ritual.

Deeper Life
A few years ago, Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, the head of the Church announced to the world that his church does not celebrate the popular holiday.
Explaining at the 2013 December retreat, he said: “We don’t celebrate Christmas nor sing Christmas carol; because Christmas is of idolatrous background.”

God’s Kingdom Society (GKS)

GKS believe that there is no single evidence in the Bible that Jesus Christ was born on the 25th of December. Rather, they believe that He was born in October and that Christmas originated from “a noisy pagan festival in honour of the god of the sun”.
The church was started by St. Gideon Meriodere Urhobo in 1934 after leaving Jehovah’s Witnesses with headquarters found in Warri.

Religious Society of Friends aka Quakers.
This church believes that “every day is a holy day,” so there is no need to single out just one day to celebrate.

Mountain of Fire Ministries (MFM)
According to the founder, Pastor D.K. Olukoya, “We don’t celebrate Christmas because the root is demonic.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Aarondan(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2018
I wonder why nairaland allows a deranged man to run loose on its platform.

Comment of all time

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by nacaz4real(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2018
It is the fact. Instituted in the Council of Nicea 325 A.D precided by Roman emperor Constantine. We have a poor reading culture and we cannot challenge ourselves to learn and unlearn, it is what has fueled underdevelopment in these parts.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by stagger: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2018
This reminds me of a Jehovah's Witness in my office back in the day who was excluded from the sharing of Christmas rice, and the man was peeved, angrily demanding from my superior officer why he was left out. He was reminded that his faith did not recognize December 25th as a commemorative day for Christ's birth and therefore he was not supposed to partake of anything pertaining to that celebration.

We do not care when Christ was born. All we who are adherents to Christianity are interested in is that He was born, He died and shed His blood for us.

You don't recognize December 25, well that is you. Colossians 2 verse 16 spells it out for us:
Therefore, let no one judge you in matters of food and drink or with respect to a festival, a New Moon, or Sabbath days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by NairaMaster1(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2018
publicenemy:
Daddy freeze what is all these nonsense naw?

Don't worry one day the demon will lead him to criticize Islam and the difference will be clear.

He's riding on the wings of PEACE in Christianity.

Christians don't fight for God that's why. To me he should continue.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by sevo(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2018
Freezer, take

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by adekhingz(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2018
sevo:
Freezer, take
grin

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by badmrkt(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2018
I gotta go with him on this one. Christmas is Paganism by history and has nothing to do with birth of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by chinavs9ja(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2018
CandidateOfHell:

The truth huts
I can see that hell is your abode, I pray for your eyes to be open and you will be saved by fire by force even if you are one of the agents of the devil...Amen

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by jeremy042(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2018
dis guy is actually insane u lljus b so jobless n start diggin facts nt2 edify pipo bt2 start a fuse.nimrod kush wz nt evn related2 joyous celebtns.
nd sum pipo alrdy r followin dis mental disordered entity.hes alwys makin trouble.hes gona endup so badly
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by 1Nation4all(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Don't stop at Easter and Christmas ..

Where is it in Bible to go to church
To build church and name it
To go to church on Sundays
To decide never to Marry..
Trinity
Crucifixion
How to bury the dead
How to do naming ceremony
How to dress
Women to preach
That bible is holy book
Tithing
To be calling yourself Christians

So many things. .

Christianity is a man made religion without no proof but rational thinking mixed with western culture

Make your research verywell

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2018
globalresource:
Wetin concern this fool concern Christmas again?

Oh now I get undecided

Psycho Anti-Christ

Your moniker shows you are a Muslim and you always comment on daddy freeze's Christian matter. Keep your mouth shut. This is a christian topic. But your Qur'an is the perfect one abi and Islam is the religion made by angels? Nonsense Hater

Where is it in Bible that your lord and saviour is jesus Christ?

From what bible was translated into English?

Does name change in translations too?

Laughing..

Read Quran and judge yourself
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2018
1Nation4all:

Make your research verywell

Reply with refutations with proofs .

Thanks
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by mathow55(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Trinity
Crucifixion
How to bury the dead
How to dress
Women to preach
That bible is holy book
Tithing

So many things. .

Christianity is a man made religion without no proof but rational thinking mixed with western culture

ose elenugboro
and islam is from god abi?

egbon odeyin pogan

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by bluefilm: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2018
The illuminated members of the society like us already know this.

But some of us decided to just keep quiet so the deception and control of the masses will still continue in peace.

The more the number of the dumb religious masses we have, the easier and easier it becomes to always command people to do your wish...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by mathow55(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Trinity
Crucifixion
How to bury the dead
How to dress
Women to preach
That bible is holy book
Tithing

So many things. .

awon oni bombu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke / Killings: CAN Peaceful Protest In Kaduna In Pictures / Pastor Buries Charm In Church In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.