Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (22911 Views)

God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by OkunrinOloro: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Can you imagine using filthy water to perform a "cleansing" ceremony? Does this not defy logic? Is this not evidence of stupidity of the highest (or is it lowest) order? Isn't it even more stupid that the hadith says a well, but MOOSLIMES are calling it a stream? grin grin grin No wonder so many MOOslimes have ringworm and lapa lapa skin infection grin grin grin Thank you for accepting this hadith instead of your usual unintelligent evasive tactics. To better educate yourself, please read this health report on the effects of washing oneself with unhygenic polluted water and try to erase the teachings of a 7th century illiterate from your mind grin grin

Abuheekmat:

Explain your travel of evil o jare

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْعَلاَءِ، وَالْحَسَنُ بْنُ عَلِيٍّ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ الأَنْبَارِيُّ، قَالُوا حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، عَنِ الْوَلِيدِ بْنِ كَثِيرٍ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ كَعْبٍ، عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ رَافِعِ بْنِ خَدِيجٍ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ، أَنَّهُ قِيلَ لِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَتَوَضَّأُ مِنْ بِئْرِ بُضَاعَةَ وَهِيَ بِئْرٌ يُطْرَحُ فِيهَا الْحِيَضُ وَلَحْمُ الْكِلاَبِ وَالنَّتْنُ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ الْمَاءُ طَهُورٌ لاَ يُنَجِّسُهُ شَىْءٌ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُدَ وَقَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ رَافِعٍ ‏‏

Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:

The people asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): Can we perform ablution out of the well of Buda'ah, which is a well into which menstrual clothes, dead dogs and stinking things were thrown? He replied: Water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 66
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 66
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 66

Get Hadith Collection (All in one) App:https:///8j06i9

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ أَبِي شُعَيْبٍ، وَعَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ يَحْيَى الْحَرَّانِيَّانِ، قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ سَلِيطِ بْنِ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ رَافِعٍ الأَنْصَارِيِّ، ثُمَّ الْعَدَوِيِّ عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَهُوَ يُقَالُ لَهُ إِنَّهُ يُسْتَقَى لَكَ مِنْ بِئْرِ بُضَاعَةَ وَهِيَ بِئْرٌ يُلْقَى فِيهَا لُحُومُ الْكِلاَبِ وَالْمَحَايِضُ وَعَذِرُ النَّاسِ ‏.‏ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ إِنَّ الْمَاءَ طَهُورٌ لاَ يُنَجِّسُهُ شَىْءٌ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُدَ وَسَمِعْتُ قُتَيْبَةَ بْنَ سَعِيدٍ قَالَ سَأَلْتُ قَيِّمَ بِئْرِ بُضَاعَةَ عَنْ عُمْقِهَا قَالَ أَكْثَرُ مَا يَكُونُ فِيهَا الْمَاءُ إِلَى الْعَانَةِ ‏‏ قُلْتُ فَإِذَا نَقَصَ قَالَ دُونَ الْعَوْرَةِ ‏‏ قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُدَ وَقَدَّرْتُ أَنَا بِئْرَ بُضَاعَةَ بِرِدَائِي مَدَدْتُهُ عَلَيْهَا ثُمَّ ذَرَعْتُهُ فَإِذَا عَرْضُهَا سِتَّةُ أَذْرُعٍ وَسَأَلْتُ الَّذِي فَتَحَ لِي بَابَ الْبُسْتَانِ فَأَدْخَلَنِي إِلَيْهِ هَلْ غُيِّرَ بِنَاؤُهَا عَمَّا كَانَتْ عَلَيْهِ قَالَ لاَ ‏‏ وَرَأَيْتُ فِيهَا مَاءً مُتَغَيِّرَ اللَّوْنِ ‏‏

Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:

I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah (ﷺ): Water is brought for you from the well of Buda'ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual clothes and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Abu Dawud said I heard Qutaibah b. Sa'id say: I asked the person in charge of the well of Bud'ah about the depth of the well. He replied: At most the water reaches pubes. Then I asked: Where does it reach when its level goes down ? He replied: Below the private part of the body.

Abu Dawud said: I measured the breadth of the well of Buda'ah with my sheet which I stretched over it. I them measured it with the hand. It measured six cubits in breadth. I then asked the man who opened the door of garden for me and admitted me to it: Has the condition of this well changed from what it had originally been in the past ? He replied: No. I saw the color of water in this well had changed.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 67
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 67
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 67

Get Hadith Collection (All in one) App:https:///8j06i9.

Nothing defiles a stream water . Flowing water..

That's the point..

Such water can be used to perform ablution
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Jackipapa: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Passovile:
How does it affect you. Just looking for relevance, its not even really a celebration of Christ's birthday, it's a remembrance of the essence of His coming to save mankind of his sin. If you like put it in May.

I confirm you as an Apostle!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Can you imagine using filthy water to perform a "cleansing" ceremony? Does this not defy logic? Is this not evidence of stupidity of the highest (or is it lowest) order? Isn't it even more stupid that the hadith says a well, but MOOSLIMES are calling it a stream? grin grin grin No wonder so many MOOslimes have ringworm and lapa lapa skin infection grin grin grin Thank you for accepting this hadith instead of your usual unintelligent evasive tactics. To better educate yourself, please read this health report on the effects of washing oneself with unhygenic polluted water and try to erase the teachings of a 7th century illiterate from your mind grin grin

I know you are educated but you are illiterate..

You can't reason. . Simple logic..

Seems you believe so much in science..

Ask science that is stream or flowing water that people do dirty stuffs into.. pure water or not ..

You are too far from knowledge .. No wonder you are a Christian
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Success2043: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=Reelmii post=74015946]JW members will love this man for this[/quoteth

This man just said the truth that all the cregy men refused to speak out. Have you ever seen any where in the Bible that Jesus ask his disciples to celebrate his birthday. Jesus only told his disciples to remember his death.
So daddy freeze nice speak up. Let the world know the truth
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Heartbender: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
Who is arguing with you? Please don't elevate yourself. I never claimed a thing. I only pointed that if you must be stupid at least don't defame an entire belief. But people like you only learn the hard way. Ejoor, biko, Dan ala keep whatever you want to keep open and be whatever slime you have elected for yourself. When the embarrassment comes it shall be colossal. Bye
chiefqueen:

Funny enough you're the one who is shallow. You're not even Christ-like. I guess am supposed to be offended by "I just hope your mind is the only thing you keep open". That's how your own Christ taught you to win an argument. You're angry that people don't see things the way you do. Go on believing what you want. Also train your children to be narrow minded too. Mr Christ-like. Mtchew. You're nothing like Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by murphybo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

I know you are educated but you are illiterate..

You can't reason. . Simple logic..

Seems you believe so much in science..

Ask science that is stream or flowing water that people do dirty stuffs into.. pure water or not ..

You are too far from knowledge .. No wonder you are a Christian
Leave the guy he believe in made believe and can't comprehend facts
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by ehissi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
After everything, E go still go chop Christmas rice for background. Olodofofo................... angry
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkunrinOloro:

I sha can't open your brain and put in wisdom. .

How are your parents and friends coping with your dullness ooo..

Your teachers don suffer o
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Friend01(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
globalresource:
Wetin concern this fool concern Christmas again?

Oh now I get undecided

Psycho Anti-Christ

Your moniker shows you are a Muslim and you always comment on daddy freeze's Christian matter. Keep your mouth shut. This is a christian topic. But your Qur'an is the perfect one abi and Islam is the religion made by angels? Nonsense Hater

Christianity for all who care to know with sincerity is far from Christ whom you are all using as a smoke screen.
How do you people even live with this lie that is so obvious yet one who tells you the truth is seen as a 'anti-christ '

This why that Lucifer guy is always having a filled day bashing Christians and their beliefs which he can dare with Muslims because he knows when it comes to religion we are far more reasonable with irrefutable evidence to back a we do from our scripture.
But can one say the same for Christianity today?
It more of Pauline's teachings than the noble man from Nazareth teachings.

Way to go.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Friend01(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
I know many Christians will not like Daddy freeze for this.
Seek yee the truth and it shall set you free.
Christmas and Christians are like two separate entities drawn together for commercial purpose.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Heartbender:
Who is arguing with you? Please don't elevate yourself. I never claimed a thing. I only pointed that if you must be stupid at least don't defame an entire belief. But people like you only learn the hard way. Ejoor, biko, Dan ala keep whatever you want to keep open and be whatever slime you have elected for yourself. When the embarrassment comes it shall be colossal. Bye
Claiming to be christ-like, yet cussing me because I refuse to agree with you. Your hypocrisy bores me. More reason why nobody should listen to your trashy gospel. Don't go outside and call yourself a Christian again. You're an embarrassment. And yeah, I'd keep open what ever I want to keep open. I know your breed. I'm pretty sure your pained as is so tender by now. ntorr. Remember... YOU'RE NOTHING LIKE CHRIST.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by johnad3(m): 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
You should do your research very well and tell us when christ was born so that YOU can change the world. About the pagan you were talking about,it is very easy to say pagan was born on so so date, where is your proof? you cant just come online and orchestrate a story online you ve cooked and expect me to just believe. You ve started well on bringing our attention on what nigerian pastors usually said and we all supported you but on this, im saying NO. So tell us when christ was born im waiting oooooo
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by lawrence35(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
kakale1:
that's means you know the truth but you refused to admit

Admit what please?

I know people who dont know their birth date but chose any date they like.

25th of December was chosen to remember and celebrate the birth of Christ.

Making it a one week holiday to the new year...

So.... What do you want me to admit?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by NotComplaining: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Heartbender:
*in Cardi B's voice* I Like It Like That.

We shouldn't go to church on Sunday since it is the day of the Sun god or have evening fellowships since the days are even named after Scandinavian gods....mumu man with mumu followers. He is against tithes but him dey pay him own secretly.... grin

Your heart has absorbed idolatry. Freeze is cleaning his heart through knowledge and understanding, while you are here entrenching yourself in ignorance and darkness.

God allows His day to be shared with known pagan festivals? Youre a pagan so soak up christmas wella, heretics before you have claimed worst. Death is the great divider of truth and falsehood. May your falsehood be with you in death as it is in life.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by lawrence35(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
slimik:

OBOY YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN......Daddy Freeze is 100% right because he teaches from the bible...go read your bible boy and get the tru fact!

Lol.... I have actually read it more times than I can remember, and also read other history that happened in that time but wasn't recorded in the Bible..

That Jesus wasn't born on 25th of December does not mean that he wasn't born at all.

I can choose to remember my birthday day any time in the year.... Christians agreed to celebrate the birth of Christ that day....

That you chose to celebrate your birthday the same day as the devil does not make you the devil.

I wonder who has been teaching the children of this generation, we had Sunday school for children when I was growing up and I was taught all these.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by medropoly(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
God.. i still dey pray make u make me minister of THUNDER..
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by malvisguy212: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
exlinkleads:
Have you ever wondered if you are indeed doing the right thing when it concerns Christmas celebration?

Have you ever taken your time to research about what you have been celebrating right from the day you were born? Have you questioned if Jesus Christ was even born on 25th of December or are you just going with what the world has been led to believe?

To be honest, I used to be that way until I came of age. Have you? When I was a kid I believed in Santa Clus and Father Christmas but obvious you know now that those are simply myths. Well, so as many things you believe and practice blindly today. I used to even believe their were three wise men who came to great Merry when Jesus was born. Research guys, it is a lie.

Well, leader of Free the Sheeple Movement, Daddy Freeze has asked those celebrating Christmas to stop fooling the world into believing it’s Christ’s birthday when it’s actually a pagan god, Nimrod’s birthday.

The Controversial On Air Personality was reacting to a video where an American pastor, Brother Benx disagreed with Christmas and Ester celebration stating that there was no biblical documentation to back up such dates.

Daddy Freeze added that birthdays are pagan rituals under pagan gods and not of Christian origin. He went further to add that Christ never celebrated his birthday or any birthday at all.

His Instagram post reads:

You can’t just conjure up a date and fool the world into believing it’s Christ’s birthday when it’s actually Nimrod’s birthday that coincides with the winter solstice of the druids and pagans.

Christ NEVER celebrated his birthday or any birthday at all, so why bring him into your pagan rituals and under your pagan gods?

At the request of pagan ruler Herod Antipas step daughter Salome, at his birthday party, John the Baptist was beheaded.

Birthdays are of pagan, NOT Christian origin! Celebrate your birthdays all you want, JUST KEEP CHRIST OUT OF IT! ~FRZ

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/12/celebrate-christmas-if-you-want-but.html?m=1

https://www.nairaland.com/2802766/celebrating-christmas-wrong
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by DavidEsq(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
HigherEd:
This guy is really dull...
Nobody said Christ was born on the 25th, it is just a day Christians picked to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Yes it was a former paganic holiday but when pagans turned Christians they chose the day which was formerly a celebration of everything vile to celebrate love, one another and the birth of Christ. This is the same way pagans turned their former shrines into churches as a way of exemplifying the dominion of Christ above any other gods in their communities.

By turning the 25th to Christmas, or shrines to churches the former pagans were submitting everything dear to themselves to Christ.

When a demon possessed person is exorcised in the name of Jesus and the person then accepts Christ as his lord and personal savior, the Holy Spirit would enter such a soul irrespective of whether legions of demons where living there before, because the name and blood of Jesus is a sanctifying power. If anything even remotely demonic is sanctified unto Christ, from that moment on it changes and belongs to Jesus.
When the Ark of Covenant was stolen and forcibly taken into Dagon's shrine, the following morning had Dagon fallen face flat. This is because all of the earth and its constituent belongs to God almighty including the days, hours and minutes plus the very materials used in making dagon.
This is why the apostles allowed Christians to eat foods sacrificed unto idols because a believer in Christ is a god on his own. So dedicating 25th to celebrate Jesus is actually giving to God what he already owns. Saying one day belongs to the devil is actually exhalting the devil. What on earth did the devil create to deserve a day? He didn't create anything and has no right to anything. Everything he possesses today he stole and our Christ backed mandate permits us to take all of it back. The earth and its fullness thereof. If care is not taken we would start celebrating Jesus again during Halloween!

It is not a conspiracy anything, most pastors know this even before you were born Mr. Daddy Frozen...

No scripture to back this up? Or is it just stories according to 2 Timothy 4:4?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by NotComplaining: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
HigherEd:
This guy is really dull...
Nobody said Christ was born on the 25th, it is just a day Christians picked to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Yes it was a former paganic holiday but when pagans turned Christians they chose the day which was formerly a celebration of everything vile to celebrate love, one another and the birth of Christ. This is the same way pagans turned their former shrines into churches as a way of exemplifying the dominion of Christ above any other gods in their communities.

By turning the 25th to Christmas, or shrines to churches the former pagans were submitting everything dear to themselves to Christ.

When a demon possessed person is exorcised in the name of Jesus and the person then accepts Christ as his lord and personal savior, the Holy Spirit would enter such a soul irrespective of whether legions of demons where living there before, because the name and blood of Jesus is a sanctifying power. If anything even remotely demonic is sanctified unto Christ, from that moment on it changes and belongs to Jesus.
When the Ark of Covenant was stolen and forcibly taken into Dagon's shrine, the following morning had Dagon fallen face flat. This is because all of the earth and its constituent belongs to God almighty including the days, hours and minutes plus the very materials used in making dagon.
This is why the apostles allowed Christians to eat foods sacrificed unto idols because a believer in Christ is a god on his own. So dedicating 25th to celebrate Jesus is actually giving to God what he already owns. Saying one day belongs to the devil is actually exhalting the devil. What on earth did the devil create to deserve a day? He didn't create anything and has no right to anything. Everything he possesses today he stole and our Christ backed mandate permits us to take all of it back. The earth and its fullness thereof. If care is not taken we would start celebrating Jesus again during Halloween!

It is not a conspiracy anything, most pastors know this even before you were born Mr. Daddy Frozen...

Im glad you've admitted your religion is merely the antics of some pagans that refused to bend to the Laws of God and insisted on merging their heresy with the Sublime way of life God imposes on His servants.

Hold on a minute, since water and oil cannot mix, how then can truth and falsehood? I think the latter holds more bearing in the Sight of the Almighty. His Way is straight, one must bend to Him as we bend to the laws of life. He deserves our sincere worship, if only you but knew you wouldnt be spewing this errant nonsense on a global platform. Then again, youre merely a condemned heathen, dumb deaf and blind, disguising as a worshiper, be gone heathen!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by malvisguy212: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Doesn't Christmas has pagan origin ? So does the names of the week, if your birthday fall in Saturday (Saturn) will you celebrate it as a devoted christian because Saturn is one of the pagan gods?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by HigherEd: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
NotComplaining:

Im glad you've admitted your religion is merely the antics of some pagans that refused to bend to the Laws of God and insisted on merging their heresy with the Sublime way of life God imposes on His servants.

Hold on a minute, since water and oil cannot mix, how then can truth and falsehood? I think the latter holds more bearing in the Sight of the Almighty. His Way is straight, one must bend to Him as we bend to the laws of life. He deserves our sincere worship, if only you but knew you wouldnt be spewing this errant nonsense on a global platform. Then again, youre merely a condemned heathen, dumb deaf and blind, disguising as a worshiper, be gone heathen!
You wrote all this nonsense by itself. I'm glad to tell you I didn't read it past the first line. If Christianity makes you angry go on and jump over the cliff...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Icon79(m): 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
What is he correct about? Nobody (at least, nobody I know) celebrates Christmas as the exact day Jesus Christ was born. We simply DO NOT know the day he was born because the Bible didn't tell us. However, when we celebrate Christmas, we celebrate it NOT as Jesus' birthday but as a memorial - to remember that the Son of God became the Son of man and came to the world to die for our sin. That's the true meaning of Christmas, not anybody's birthday.

O pari

BlaqCoffee109:
Freeze is correct on this...we in the know just enjoy the holidays...the close of the year's activities. Surprisingly it's easy for the world to be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by NotComplaining: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
HigherEd:

You wrote all this nonsense by itself. I'm glad to tell you I didn't read it past the first line. If Christianity makes you angry go on and jump over the cliff...

Stfu.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by OkunrinOloro: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Concede defeat my friend and stop trying to put a brave face on nonsense. I have decimated you with logic, facts and with the sordid details of your own religion. In the end I didn't even have to quote from the Bible. Amazing. grin grin Own it and stop being a baby grin grin grin grin Go and console yourself with a bottle of camel urine courtesy of your "prophet" grin grin

Abuheekmat:

I sha can't open your brain and put in wisdom. .

How are your parents and friends coping with your dullness ooo..

Your teachers don suffer o
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by chimaobinelson(m): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Don't stop at Easter and Christmas ..

Where is it in Bible to go to church
To build church and name it
To go to church on Sundays
To decide never to Marry..
Trinity
Crucifixion
How to bury the dead
How to do naming ceremony
How to dress
Women to preach
That bible is holy book
Tithing
To be calling yourself Christians

So many things. .

Christianity is a man made religion without no proof but rational thinking mixed with western culture
read Colosians 2 : 15-16 u will be gud bro..

devil owns no day
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Heartbender:
Luke 2:13-14. If angels can celebrate, who am I whom He made a little lower than the angels. As for the date of His birth, He was born on the 25th of December. The calendar you use today was not even the second used after His birth. Do the maths

Chai, you are such a disgrace to Christianity...how does the verse you quoted even relate to the proof I required of you? Bro, how long have you been a christian cuz an unbeliever can do better...you still haven't provided any proof. You said the calendar in use today is not even the second used after his birth...so my question is:

What calendar was used when Jesus was alive and how does it point to the present day calendar to confirm 25 December as his birthday?

Many Christians are indeed ignorant and confused.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Reader530(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Trinity
Crucifixion
How to bury the dead
How to dress
Women to preach
That bible is holy book
Tithing

So many things. .

Christianity is a man made religion without no proof but rational thinking mixed with western culture
From your name Abu....I know you are a terrorist. Your father married your mother at age 9. But to you know Kala Katu Muslims don't believe in Tariqh, Hadith and Fiqh?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
chimaobinelson:
read Colosians 2 : 15-16 u will be gud bro..

devil owns no day

Quote it here
Post it here
Do the explanation here
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Reader530:

From your name Abu....I know you are a terrorist. Your father married your mother at age 9. But to you know Kala Katu Muslims don't believe in Tariqh, Hadith and Fiqh?

First thing First.. Whoever doesn't believe in hadith is not a Muslim
And marrying at age 9.. What exactly is your problem with that.

Start the discussion with your dad or mom and hear what she or he will say. Don't come online and be saying rubbish..
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Concede defeat my friend and stop trying to put a brave face on nonsense. I have decimated you with logic, facts and with the sordid details of your own religion. In the end I didn't even have to quote from the Bible. Amazing. grin grin Own it and stop being a baby grin grin grin grin Go and console yourself with a bottle of camel urine courtesy of your "prophet" grin grin

Laughing Out Loud. .

Camel, cow. Urine cures lots of diseases.

Long before existence of science we Muslims have known that..

Now.. Run along and ask science about the camel and cow urine..
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Timijo(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Trinity
Crucifixion
How to bury the dead
How to dress
Women to preach
That bible is holy book
Tithing

So many things. .

Let me also ask you these few questions.
Where is it in the Bible that you must brush your teeth everyday?
Where is it in the Bible that you must cut the nail on your toes and fingers?
Where is it in the Bible that you should use mobile phone and internet?
Where is it in the Bible that you should have social media account?
Where is it in the Bible that you should have more than one clothes, shoes, boxers, belts, etc.?
I guess common sense tells you to do all these things when the needs arise.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Timijo:
Let me also ask you these few questions.
Where is it in the Bible that you must brush your teeth everyday?
Where is it in the Bible that you must cut the nail on your toes and fingers?
Where is it in the Bible that you should use mobile phone and internet?
Where is it in the Bible that you should have social media account?
Where is it in the Bible that you should have more than one clothes, shoes, boxers, belts, etc.?
I guess common sense tells you to do all these things when the needs arise.

Sorry..

We are talking about act of worship not about your day to day activities.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Will Happen At RCCG Convention 2017 — Pastor Adeboye / What To Do When You Don't Feel Like Praying But Have To Pray / My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.