Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (22972 Views)

God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by daisidgreat(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2018
scam
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by haconjy(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Don't stop at Easter and Christmas ..

Where is it in Bible to go to church
To build church and name it
To go to church on Sundays
To decide never to Marry..
Trinity
Crucifixion
How to bury the dead
How to do naming ceremony
How to dress
Women to preach
That bible is holy book
Tithing
To be calling yourself Christians

So many things. .

Christianity is a man made religion without no proof but rational thinking mixed with western culture

i love this...
where is it written in QURAN that u have sense?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2018
mathow55:

awon oni bombu

Smiling.

Read Quran and judge yourself
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Freeze is a nuisance, a frustrated reject, he's not even a Nigerian his father is a Lebanese
you don't mean it. shocked shocked But he's right tho undecided Christmas celebration is a pagan one,it's has nothing to do with Jesus Christ or his birth.

1 Like

haconjy:

i love this...
where is it written in QURAN that u have sense?

Laughing..
exlinkleads:
Have you ever wondered if you are indeed doing the right thing when it concerns Christmas celebration?

Have you ever taken your time to research about what you have been celebrating right from the day you were born? Have you questioned if Jesus Christ was even born on 25th of December or are you just going with what the world has been led to believe?

To be honest, I used to be that way until I came of age. Have you? When I was a kid I believed in Santa Clus and Father Christmas but obvious you know now that those are simply myths. Well, so as many things you believe and practice blindly today. I used to even believe their were three wise men who came to great Merry when Jesus was born. Research guys, it is a lie.

Well, leader of Free the Sheeple Movement, Daddy Freeze has asked those celebrating Christmas to stop fooling the world into believing it’s Christ’s birthday when it’s actually a pagan god, Nimrod’s birthday.

The Controversial On Air Personality was reacting to a video where an American pastor, Brother Benx disagreed with Christmas and Ester celebration stating that there was no biblical documentation to back up such dates.

Daddy Freeze added that birthdays are pagan rituals under pagan gods and not of Christian origin. He went further to add that Christ never celebrated his birthday or any birthday at all.

His Instagram post reads:

You can’t just conjure up a date and fool the world into believing it’s Christ’s birthday when it’s actually Nimrod’s birthday that coincides with the winter solstice of the druids and pagans.

Christ NEVER celebrated his birthday or any birthday at all, so why bring him into your pagan rituals and under your pagan gods?

At the request of pagan ruler Herod Antipas step daughter Salome, at his birthday party, John the Baptist was beheaded.

Birthdays are of pagan, NOT Christian origin! Celebrate your birthdays all you want, JUST KEEP CHRIST OUT OF IT! ~FRZ

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/12/celebrate-christmas-if-you-want-but.html?m=1

All wrote are correct but let me ask you these questions?
1. Do you celebrate birthdays, wedding anniversary, bride showers, independence day or any form of holiday?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by mathow55(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2018
bluefilm:
The illuminated members of the society like us already know this.

But some of us decided to just keep quiet so the deception and control of the masses will still continue in peace.

The more the number of the dumb religious masses we have, the easier and easier it becomes to always command people to do your wish...

wise man ku ise
mogbe idi fun e
kolowolowo oun claim control
chiooor

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
chinavs9ja:

I can see that hell is your abode, I pray for your eyes to be open and you will be saved by fire by force even if you are one of the agents of the devil...Amen

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Christianity tolerate.... Write just one article against islam and see if your family will live to see the nxt week.............. Never you fight religion

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Mizwisdom(f): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jesse01:
you don't mean it. shocked shocked But he's right tho undecided Christmas celebration is a pagan one,it's has nothing to do with Jesus Christ or his birth.

We are cerebrating Christ

Christ-Mass

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by amajato: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
bigboluet:
With no doubt... This Man is an agent of the Anti Christ!

#EndTime
He made some point but there are some criticism to his assertion
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Funkybabee(f): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ehyah!! Pele.. No be u eh

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Mizwisdom(f): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Amossity:
Christianity tolerate.... Write just one article against islam and see if your family will live to see the nxt week.............. Never you fight religion

That's why the Lebanese is doing it, they would have pronounced fathua on him in his country if he does this against Islam

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by cosse(m): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
HigherEd:
This guy is really dull...
Nobody said Christ was born on the 25th, it is just a day Christians picked to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Yes it was a former paganic holiday but when pagans turned Christians they chose the day which was formerly a celebration of everything vile to celebrate love, one another and the birth of Christ. This is the same way pagans turned their former shrines into churches as a way of exemplifying the dominion of Christ above any other gods in their communities.

By turning the 25th to Christmas, or shrines to churches the former pagans were submitting everything dear to themselves to Christ.

When a demon possessed person is exorcised in the name of Jesus and the person then accepts Christ as his lord and personal savior, the Holy Spirit would enter such a soul irrespective of whether legions of demons where living there before, because the name and blood of Jesus is a sanctifying power. If anything even remotely demonic is sanctified unto Christ, from that moment on it changes.

It is not a conspiracy anything, most pastors know this even before you were born.
christ......i feel like giving u an E-hug.........u are making perfect sense.
Hope u dnt mind me using ur draft here somewhere else?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
5 days to Christmas and I have not heard one "Jingle bell Jingle Bell song"

What's Wrong?
The Bell Don Spoil
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
HigherEd:
This guy is really dull...
Nobody said Christ was born on the 25th, it is just a day Christians picked to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Yes it was a former paganic holiday but when pagans turned Christians they chose the day which was formerly a celebration of everything vile to celebrate love, one another and the birth of Christ. This is the same way pagans turned their former shrines into churches as a way of exemplifying the dominion of Christ above any other gods in their communities.
They didn't just pick it. They(early preasts) actually said its the day Jesus was born in order to convert the pagans. Same thing about Easter. Christianity is built upon lies. The most important thing is to believe in God and do the right thing. To you Freeze might be saying a lot of nonsense, but in every nonsense there is sense.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by jaxxy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Passovile:
How does it affect you. Just looking for relevance, its not even really a celebration of Christ's birthday, it's a remembrance of the essence of His coming to save mankind of his sin. If you like put it in May.

The truth will set u free!!! However it will 1st piss u off.

Nothing wrong it celebrating Xmas bt atleast seek/know the truth.

Heartbender
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by CAPSLOCKED: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
exlinkleads:
Have you ever wondered if you are indeed doing the right thing when it concerns Christmas celebration?

Have you ever taken your time to research about what you have been celebrating right from the day you were born? Have you questioned if Jesus Christ was even born on 25th of December or are you just going with what the world has been led to believe?

To be honest, I used to be that way until I came of age. Have you? When I was a kid I believed in Santa Clus and Father Christmas but obvious you know now that those are simply myths. Well, so as many things you believe and practice blindly today. I used to even believe their were three wise men who came to great Merry when Jesus was born. Research guys, it is a lie.

Well, leader of Free the Sheeple Movement, Daddy Freeze has asked those celebrating Christmas to stop fooling the world into believing it’s Christ’s birthday when it’s actually a pagan god, Nimrod’s birthday.

MANY CHRISTIANS WON'T READ THIS. THEY DON'T CARE. IF THOSE ON THIS THREAD READ THIS POST YOU'D BE THE ONE THEY'D BE BASHING BUT IGNORANCE WILL LET THEM SEE ONLY DADDY FREEZE, AND NOT THIS FIRE YOU SPAT ABOVE.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by omojeesu(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
publicenemy:
Daddy freeze what is all these nonsense naw?

He is the donkey of our times speaking to our modern day Balams.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Ogaga87(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
I wish I could just come across this crazy guy and smash his face with hot acid

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by blingxx(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
lawrence35:
We know..... We chose to still celebrate the birth of the savior that day, it a day chosen 7 days to the new year.

Old news, I knew this since I was 13 yrs old

Jesus wasn't born on 25th of December oga undecided.. Freeze is right here... But we still celebrate it anyway grin who gives a f*ck

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by ikwutasco(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
this article is full of bullshit and nonsense,infact op added his ignorant view wit what he believe or not... Whether u celebrate ursef. Or one celebrate's u, its all meant to create an atmosphere of joy nd happiness Peroid.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jesse01:
Christ didn't go to the temple on Sundays but on sabbath which is Saturday..that means you're wrong to go to church on Sunday..after all Sunday is named after the sun god..
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by iammolise(m): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
@daddy freez or hire termocool, which one...

Have u heard of the sentence "Each to his own" ?

Oga pack well and stop all this "notice me" trolling... It's becoming childish undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by TruthinAction: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
exlinkleads:

The Controversial On Air Personality was reacting to a video where an American pastor, Brother Benx disagreed with Christmas and Ester celebration stating that there was no biblical documentation to back up such dates.

Daddy Freeze added that birthdays are pagan rituals under pagan gods and not of Christian origin. He went further to add that Christ never celebrated his birthday or any birthday at all.

His Instagram post reads:

You can’t just conjure up a date and fool the world into believing it’s Christ’s birthday when it’s actually Nimrod’s birthday that coincides with the winter solstice of the druids and pagans.

Christ NEVER celebrated his birthday or any birthday at all, so why bring him into your pagan rituals and under your pagan gods?

At the request of pagan ruler Herod Antipas step daughter Salome, at his birthday party, John the Baptist was beheaded.

Birthdays are of pagan, NOT Christian origin! Celebrate your birthdays all you want, JUST KEEP CHRIST OUT OF IT! ~FRZ

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/12/celebrate-christmas-if-you-want-but.html?m=1

Daddy Freeze need to see a psychiatrist. Christmas celebration is the most beautiful thing that to mankind. The atmosphere is unique. The hymns are refreshing to the soul. What matters is that you do whatever you do to God's glory. The hymns themselves are messages. And people are more aware that a Saviour was born to save mankind. Please, Daddy Freeze should look for a better job to do. He appears very jobless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MANY CHRISTIANS WON'T READ THIS. THEY DON'T CARE. IF THOSE ON THIS THREAD READ THIS POST YOU'D BE THE ONE THEY'D BE BASHING BUT IGNORANCE WILL LET THEM SEE ONLY DADDY FREEZE, AND NOT THIS FIRE YOU SPAT ABOVE.
Most Nigerian chistans are like... The worst Christans on earth. Very narrow minded and hypocritical . They only believe what their pastors tell them...as if their pastors aren't humans like them. Even the people that brought the religion no gin am for head like us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by OkunrinOloro: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Then why did MUDSLIME HEADSLAMMERS PHOTOCOPY CHRISTMAS FROM CHRISTIANS?

Abuheekmat:
Don't stop at Easter and Christmas ..

Where is it in Bible to go to church
To build church and name it
To go to church on Sundays
To decide never to Marry..
Trinity
Crucifixion
How to bury the dead
How to do naming ceremony
How to dress
Women to preach
That bible is holy book
Tithing
To be calling yourself Christians

So many things. .

Christianity is a man made religion without no proof but rational thinking mixed with western culture
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by mathow55(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Smiling.
. Read Quran and judge yourself
why would i want to read what is duplicated, when i have the original? ogbeni pack well jhor

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by iammolise(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Christ didn't go to the temple on Sundays but on sabbath which is Saturday..that means you're wrong to go to church on Sunday..after all Sunday is named after the sun god..

Whatever mehn ... Wether Saturday or Sunday, what should it matter... My idea of Christianity is just worship God the way u can, wether u stay at home everyday or u go to the mountain every hour... Oboy God no dey one place

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by CzarChris(m): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sometimes I just wonder how daft the average human being is.
Christmas is not Christian.
Easter is not Christian.
Sunday is not the Sabbath day.
The picture people depict as the picture of Christ is just the picture of Ceasera Borgia the illegitimate son of Pope Alexander VI.

A lot of rubbish dogmas have been introduced into Christianity, but I wonder why all these "men of God" still allow their followers to wander in the the dark.

But tell people these truths and what you'll hear them scream is BLASPHEMY!!!

No wahala make una dey deceive unasef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke / Pastor Buries Charm In Church In Benin / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.