Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Can You Marry A female Soldier? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A female Soldier? (16029 Views)

Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by johnwell(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2010
Guyz, this seems to as a man breeding a lion in his house, the level of disaster awating such house is high, this is against the Human Laws of Marital Safety,

Some say hardcore, some says security reason while some says uniform beauty, but all I can say is that "na the thing wey de sweet sick person for mouth na him wey him dey chop die"

Guys put ur heads straight, if incase u don't just know what and how to marry u can kindly and honourable abide by the rules of pay-as-you-go.

sosongo ke mkpangutong, cool
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Ranoscky(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2010
^
N ur point is?

@john David, grin grin grin na wa for u o! so u mean say trainin don make dia nyash be lyk olumo rock? grin
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by elrony(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
lmfao lmfao olumo rock, @ranoscky, u suppose know as the soldier backyard dey with ur eye ,
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Markenny(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2010
nope, i will not. grin
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by SSaemoenl(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
Straight away! grin
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by xterra2(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2010
Most people say NO But y?
What if she is very sexy and beautiful
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by MissyB1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2010
Perfect match for the typical Macho Nigerian man.
Pauwa pass Pauwa!!!  cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by twindude: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2010
officer, soldier, whatever!! as long as she's beautiful, bobilicious and can go more than 4 rounds in bed. yep! i'l definitely jump in, wink wink
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Vladislav(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2010
wink winkonly if she's enlightened, I love female soldiers, with a passion, I wish I could find one to marry now, irrespective of the age, cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by whiteroses(f): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2010
first question should be what drives her into joining the army.

xterra2:

Most people say NO But y?
What if she is very sexy and beautiful

our neighbour mama onome is a soldier and def not sexy and can never be they have panelbeated her body shes like a man i swear, last time i went to visit her she said help me cook something i opened her fridge na beer full inside lol but love they say conquers all if person love soldier make person marry soldier
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by kponmo: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
omo me no mind jareee dem strong for bed wella, at least dats an advantage, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by ozaro(m): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
I definately will not. lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by mamagee3(f): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2010
That would be funny! grin
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by ozaro(m): 12:38am On Aug 06, 2010
Why is that
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Tcrack(m): 3:35am On Aug 06, 2010
ozaro:

Army is a collection of Soldiers.
woe betides the man who gets married to an army. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Chivick(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2010
You can marry a femal army only if she is an officer under admin department.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by emenim(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2010
i do not see any thing wrong with that, as long the women get married to male soldier, the men too can go ahead to marry women soldier, but the most important of all is let there be love and understanding between them. the nature of one's work does not matter here.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by daylae(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2010
Sure, i'll like that. As long as she can handle being two different person; at home, and at work.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by sayso: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2010
Yes,but make sure you know how to endure pains.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Tosinville(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2010
But y would i put a lady that her entire body as already turn to stone in ma house sayin dis is d lady i want to marry? Say wetin happen, no be craze na even if i kolo na dat day i go heal, i don't want a situation whereby to differentiate me from my wife wil be so hard cos she's into men stuffx than women so dnt be surprise if she let ya know she wanna go to d barber shop to get her hair dread every 2days nd if it happens u guys are on feud nd u slap her 4 disrespecting u, she may probably stand up immediately return her own wit punches on ur nose nd i won't blame her cos its wat she's use to or experience in d trainin camp. Besides their colleagues hardly marry 'em cos they also want a good house wife, who can take care of their children, who act like a real wife not a tomboy in da crib, mhen! So why me?
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by U1(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2010
Not sure. I'm really trying to imagine what could attract me to a female "Nigerian" soldier. Definitely not beauty, those types are hard to come by. Besides, I have the feeling that, being pretty could expose her to constant sexual overture from her superior male officers.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by femani(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2010
I served wif the Nigeria Army and i stayd in the Barracks 4 1year. There are quite some beautiful and educated soldiers. But a soldier wil always be a soldier. For me i will rather date an officer than a female soldier.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Jeezy: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2010
Tabon Taboooon, t'ija ba de kpereen, ni se lo ma yo ibon si eeeeee!!!!
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Chaoga: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2010
Never!
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by UNLEASHED(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2010
Laye laye ko jo!!
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by ogunniyi2: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2010
i am desperately looking for one[ beautiful one]!
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Vladislav(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
smiley winkwhere are the female soldiers in here?, let me at 'em, I want to marry a female soldier, I love them too much, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by NaijaSisi(f): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Vladislav

wat do u love about 'em??
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Djswaggz(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2010
Tcrack:

woe betides the man who gets married to an army. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin!! yeeeeeeee !!!!! lngkm
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by ogunniyi2: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2010
pals mind Ur  statement, your words is frivolous, as far as i am concern  they are okOKxcept proved otherwise beyond reasonable doubt. try me i will convince you to grab them if u get the chance. me i need one
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by dd0904(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2010
One of the biggest problems with Nigerians is how we are always eager to show off our unbelievable level of ignorance, That a woman wears a uniform to work does not mean she'd be predisposed to violence or should be an expert in bed. If a female soldier (pls there's no such thing as "female Army"wink has any of these attributes its mainly because of who she is. And these female officers you may have phobia for are actually girls you may have dated in the university Because the Army has NO female regular combatant courses. Trust me the Army is full of professionals smarter than most of you so stop referring to them like you would barbarians, angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by haboosa(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2010
why people no dey fear for thier life sef, all of una dey say yes to soldier wife, dont you all know the implications? if the injections is still very strong in her body i bet you my guy you go hear uuweh, she go just turn u to a punching bag. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men / Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / Long Courtship Is Bad Business By Funke Egbemode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.