Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,764 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Can You Marry A female Soldier? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A female Soldier? (16331 Views)

Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Tosinville(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2010
Guy, me sef taya 4 denzel2009 nd im student o! Wey dey make english dey vex dey drop tears comot from im eyes o!. . . . A dumbskull need to check himself first whether he's perfect b4 makin jest of others but denzel own na lie.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Acidosis(m): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2010
No!
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by saintneo(m): 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
Yes
The ones in intelligence unit
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by osundu(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2010
what is wrong with marrying a female soldier?u baggas will open ur gutter and be talking.my friend!! i hate civilians opening their gutters and  talking about  the military on what they do not know.who told u bastards dat u can even see a female soldier not to talk of marrying her?she is a human being and u guys are stones.dont u know that de worst sin in dis world is to be a civilian?
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by omofat: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
osundu:

what is wrong with marrying a female soldier?u baggas will open your gutter and be talking.my friend!! i hate civilians opening their gutters and  talking about  the military on what they do not know.who told u bastards dat u can even see a female soldier not to talk of marrying her?she is a human being and u guys are stones.dont u know that de worst sin in dis world is to be a civilian?

You are a very angry human being sad
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Gift4all(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
YES. That has always been my dream. Infact, not only a soldier but Police woman, civil defence etc. I like all those uniform wearing ladies. They look beautiful in those uniforms.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by sley4life(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
y not as long as sh isnt stiff on bed
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by uyakachi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2010
osundu:

what is wrong with marrying a female soldier?u baggas will open your gutter and be talking.my friend!! i hate civilians opening their gutters and  talking about  the military on what they do not know.who told u bastards dat u can even see a female soldier not to talk of marrying her?she is a human being and u guys are stones.dont u know that de worst sin in dis world is to be a civilian?

I DEY CRAZE EVEN IF I DEY CRAZE SELF I NO FEET  MARRY A  SOLDIER AS WIFE, DO YOU GET THAT INTO UR EMPTY HEAD ,IF YOU LIKE VEASE TILL MORROW , WAITING BE UR PROBLEM SELF THIS  IS MATTER OF CHOICE  AND YOU DEY HERE DEY YAB YOUR PAPA,
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Doctore(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2010
O boy! any Bleep-up, you go hear wenn
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2010
sure, why not. One once flirted with me, but i had to run for my life coz there were a lot of soldiers around. I could be seen as a threat.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by haboosa(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2010
female soldier ke? me i no fit ooo, incase of any misunderstanding na to beat the hell out of me ooo grin me no dey for female soldier at all  wink
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Ben13: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2010
Mr Cork:

Can you marry A Army?

ermm bro, Your grammar needs urgent medical attension (no offence)

Someone already told him. Must you shout at the top of your voice? tongue
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by kaiosama(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2010
oh! my lovely army girl. i miss uuuu kiss kiss kiss shocked
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Ben13: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2010
Lol cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by OMAALE(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin HELL NO in office or NOT
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2010
female soldiers could be fun to be with especially the naturally endowed ones.

just imagine yourself bleeping such a special wench! grin
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by elrony(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2010
if i must marry one, it ll be the soft-kind-hearted one, so incase  anything goes wrong she would hear me out and understand as a wife  not a soldier, for the future of our kids and my nice face, cos i no wan do plastic surgery, wink
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by osundu(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
@gift4all and uyakachi,u guys should sit on ur head with ur grandfathers.u blinking shits think that  soldier girls are meant for lilly livered gravels like u.try and the combatant ladies will clear ur doubt.as for u,dat useless uyakachi,i would have wished dat i get hold of u so dat i will ur father to our guard room to test his skinny bones.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by kemisuga(f): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2010
And wat is wrong with the female soldiers?
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by InkedNerd(f): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
What's so wrong with marrying a female soldier? Some of you guys seem a bit sexist with your comments undecided
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2010
osundu,
you've to tone down on your anger. not everyone is againt female soldiers. in fact personally i think they'e the best when it comes to bleeping. dem no dey tire oooooo!  grin
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by seedord247(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2010
If it is Nigeria female soldier Hell NO,  but American, Omo i no fit wait
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by InkedNerd(f): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2010
George_D:

osundu,
you've to tone down on your anger. not everyone is againt female soldiers. in fact personally i think they'e the best when it comes to bleeping. dem no dey tire oooooo!  grin

Who said I was angry? I'm just saying what I observed. Besides, didn't you notice I said "some" not all.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by uyakachi(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2010
i think silent is best answer to a fool,
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by seedord247(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2010
look what his wife do to him ( Nigeria Soldier 4 dat matter)

Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by elrony(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2010
one thing to add is dat sex wif the 'okombo'-bootylicious and bobeefied soft skinned kinda soldier is d best u can get on the planet, itz pure H-A-R-D-C0RE , i may not want to miss it, before i go to heaven
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by usbcable(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2010
Something in me says I can because they must surely not be stereotyped ''brutes'' as we seem to think they are.

Thisbrings to mind that :

Female Soldier OR Female Police Officer

I feel more comfortable with the female soldier.

cool cool cool
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by friendl: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
why not,,
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by usbcable(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2010
We all have sisters and cousins that are females and we dont see them as being ''open legged'' to any ''rod''

So all the other 'abnormal' or uncommon professions such as female( soldiers/ naval officers/ airforce) dont mean they are prfessional prostitutes.

just as they shingo some female military/paramilitary ladies.it alo hppens in federal parastatals,schools,banks,telecom firms and so on.

it all boils down to the individual in question
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by johndavid1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2010
kemisuga:

And wat is wrong with the female soldiers?
If you like marry Twenty na u sabi notin wrong but e b like say their yarsh too strong lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2010
Officer, maybe Yes, common soldier, NO.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by johnwell(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
wow, guyzs, to me this seems like breeding a lion, the risk is high, some guyz de imagine hard core, what if you are not able to play the hardcore game no-be hard punch u go receieve? this thing no go work @all, u fit perform today tomorrow u slag and u will not be forgiven for that.

any guy were want marry and go to bed with 2 eyes, make him look for better ekaette, cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.