Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Can You Marry A female Soldier? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A female Soldier? (16327 Views)

Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Ranoscky(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2010
I ain't gat no choice. anywhere dat love take's me too, den i'll follow! If i find my sef datin a female soldier, den y won't i marry her? undecided for doz of y'all sayin "she go panel beat u if u offend her", den, u better don't play around after marraige b'cos, daz d only reason for her to kick your a$$! Even mere civilian go crazy about it, not to talk of a female soldier. she will not only "panel beat" u, but she'll p.i.m.p your fried a$$!
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by harakiri(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2010
I can marry a female soldier on one condition. . .IF I AM A SOLDIER MYSELF! ! !

Even marriage amongst soldiers is no bed of roses.There was one i knew in Festac who always got cheated on by his wife who was way above him in rank.On several occasions, she assaulted him when he talked about her infidelity and at some point, she brought in a truck load of soldiers to deal with him in the house, then they carried him to the barracks where the torture continued.What was his offense? He "disrespected" a senior officer.

A word is enough for the wise (most especially the N.W.O brain washed numb nuts who freely use words like "stereotypes" when topics like these arise).
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Ossaifamous(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2010
Be it accontant, cleaner, or combatant the daycuna quarell o na barrechk guys go come and cart u.go
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Ossaifamous(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2010
Be it accontant, cleaner, or combatant the day una quarell o na barrack guys go come and cart u.go
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2010
sayso:

Yes,but make sure you know how to endure pains.

sayso,
which kind pain you mean? na panel beating pain abi na bedmatic pain? grin
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by nomoneydow: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2010
why not i will love that,if there is an female officer here just p.m me
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by cystein(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2010
I have! Whats funny about it?
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by topkin(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
Ah! Rara o! Mi o je try e! Capital NO men!
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 07, 2010
Army life's not for me, so no, I couldn't marry a soldier.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by GODCATCHU: 2:38am On Aug 07, 2010
my girlfriend is a soldier, and an officer top ranked. But at home u will never know shes in da military. so there is nothing wrong with military women.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Ranoscky(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2010
^
Tell em!
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by pope732901(m): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2010
God forbid! Caressing her body would be like doing it with wood. Coz due to the training she has undergone there won't be fat in her body like breast and buttocks. And in some aspect she would heartless a little and someday she might beat me up. So what's the point? She should marry a soldier like herself.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by pope732901(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2010
God forbid! Caressing her body would be like doing it with wood. Coz due to the training she has undergone there won't be fat in her body like breast and buttocks. And in some aspect she would heartless a little and someday she might beat me up. So what's the point? She should marry a soldier like herself.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2010
pope,
why you dey fear na? you think say na every soja woman body be like wood? grin
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2010
She will only end up militarising you even if she is a soldier nurse. embarassed

Do you know that dogs that sniff bags for cocaine smokes cocaine shocked
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by yemooffa(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2010
Get married to a female soldier and be the one grumbling in your own house and u cant even grumble out aloud least madam hears you and gives the beating of your life? hun hun c'est ne pa possiblue
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by aomom(m): 2:58am On Aug 08, 2010
eerrrr yes i can get married to a female soldier buh she aint going anything near war!
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Ranoscky(m): 7:09am On Aug 08, 2010
^
grin R u afraid she's gon die? Her boss has d final say for dat n not u.

After all, anybody dat want's to be a soldier d 1st question dey'll ask him/her is (R u ready to go to war?)
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2010
yemo offa:

Get married to a female soldier and be the one grumbling in your own house and u cant even grumble out aloud least madam hears you and gives the beating of your life? hun hun c'est ne pa possiblue

don't worry yourself about that. most female soldiers are so gentle that the only ever beating your going to get is the one done while on the bed. grin
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by rhymz(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2010
Even monkey sef go claim I no fit marry soldiers. . . Anyway, it depends, I can marry a career officer that knows her priorities and wont question my authority as a man. However, a female recruite in the army? No way! Those are your stereotypical male looking female soldiers, who wants that kinda headache. Anyway, reminds of the sitcom Army's Wife.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by software(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2010
God forbid
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by xterra2(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2010
But if you marry, dont cheat
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by afoisrael(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2010
A female soldier is just like every other woman,but her occupation is soldiering so y can i marry her.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Akosbaba(m): 1:36am On Aug 09, 2010
Pple shud stop yarning balls and face the truth,80% of combatant female soildiers have tendency to be violent

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2010
I have never harboured such a wish and won't even countenance such a union.

In general though, I would have thought that men with some kind of military/paramilitary background would make better companions for them. undecided undecided
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2010
rhymz:

Even monkey sef go claim I no fit marry soldiers. . . Anyway, it depends, I[b] can marry a career officer that knows her priorities [/b] and wont question my authority as a man. However, a female recruite in the army? No way! Those are your stereotypical male looking female soldiers, who wants that kinda headache. Anyway, reminds of the sitcom Army's Wife.
You say that but you would have to brace yourself up to the fact that she can be posted or assigned all over the place. In fact for every career officer, regardless of gender, their first priority until retirement is the military.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2010
afoisrael:

A female soldier is just like every other woman,but her occupation is soldiering so y can i marry her.
As a matter of fact their training and mentality makes them very different from other women. Also , soldiering is a way of life rather than just a mere occupation.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by nomoneydow: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2010
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2010
Akosbaba:

Pple shud stop yarning balls and face the truth,80% of combatant female soildiers have tendency to be violent

is that a fact? have you been a victim of such before? grin
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Jkobs(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2010
For why now bros ? You wan kill yaself?
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2010
aomom:

eerrrr yes i can get married to a female soldier buh she aint going anything near war!
It's the military authorities that decides where she is posted and not you. In the case of an active combat or peacekeeping operation, those in the logistics or medical corps should of course expect to be deployed to the battle zone in order to support the combat troops.
Re: Can You Marry A female Soldier? by gowaga68: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2010
i can marry any of em be it from low rank or what have you as lone is i care and have emotional feelings for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.