Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

What Caused Your Last Break Up?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Caused Your Last Break Up?? (28780 Views)

What Caused Your Last Break Up Let's Hear It. / What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by LucemFerre: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
I was seeing too many more beautiful girls and then my signature below happened...

4 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by cooluzi: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
funmisticqueen:
He died
chai

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
tribe cos her parents told her to leave me cos i am an Igbo Man
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Ubdavis(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
wintersnow:

Guy gimme her number, make I tell her something

I don't have again
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Mruwa1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Broke and no idea to make money .
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by joyousever(f): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Why date someone this long? 12 long years! Couldn't you have married her during this length of time? Just being curious & quite taken aback.
Toks2008:

I have had just two real relationships in my life. the first one was for 5 years and we broke up in 2001 when she suspected i was cheating and latter discovered she was wrong but i already moved on. The second one happened in 2013 and that one was simply because she wanted a break from 12years of lovely union for reasons best known to her though she said she felt caged since i was the only man she ever knew(met her when she was just 19 and i was her first guy) so i felt she was just naive and wanted to see if there was something better out there but she came back after 3years. Those 12years together were the best times of my life but I could not continue because of certain issues. I wonder why my exes kept coming back though.

i dont want another break up in my life at this age.

6 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by fowlyansh181(m): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
derbykol:
Collins,you were my first love,but tribal differences took you away from me.
derby we can make it work , tribe won’t be an issue anymore , it’s me Collins

2 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Everybody is replaceable sir. You are replaceable, and she will also be replaced. Just move on.
bizgai:
She's indecisive, sturbon,dishonest & diabolic. I pitty her coz she no fit get a guy like me again.... Not in her life time

2 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by joyousever(f): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
It can sure work if you want it to work. All you need is to simply encourage the relationship since she's trying to make it work as you said. It takes two to tango, you know. Both short & long distance relationships do work & both have their pros & cons. All that's required is determination by both parties to make it work. Nothing is impossible. What's my own sef!
wintersnow:
Distance ish mehn... Fck long distance relationships...
It's fcked up... I wonder why people dabble in to it...
It hardly works... Out of sight is out of mind..
.met her during my service year in Akwa Ibom, everyone fine, met her mum her siblings almost the entire family...
After I completed my service year, everything died slowly... Phone calls reduced, messages reduced..
She's still trying to make it work.. I doubt if it's gonna work...really like her tho

5 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Now I can see where your bitterness stems from smiley
Toks2008:

I have had just two real relationships in my life. the first one was for 5 years and we broke up in 2001 when she suspected i was cheating and latter discovered she was wrong but i already moved on. The second one happened in 2013 and that one was simply because she wanted a break from 12years of lovely union for reasons best known to her though she said she felt caged since i was the only man she ever knew(met her when she was just 19 and i was her first guy) so i felt she was just naive and wanted to see if there was something better out there but she came back after 3years. Those 12years together were the best times of my life but I could not continue because of certain issues. I wonder why my exes kept coming back though.

3 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by shugatee(f): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
His side chic used his phone to call me just to inform me they just had fun while he was in the shower..lol the guts right?anyways he chased her out and after 2days got her arrested claiming she took one of his wrist watches,but i know him and i knew it was just too extra to prove a point she mearnt nothing.but then it was a point of no return.

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Youngpo413: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Soulmender:

there's nothing special as a woman who is very much interested in her man's future and well being.. have reasonable discussions with him,support him morally and advice him wisely... No sensible man will ever forget such a lady
such ladies are always not that attractive...but those empty brains are always beautiful and will bring nothing to the table apart from their pussîes...
You cant have it all.

9 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by nicepoker101(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
GuyWise101:
I Broke up with more than 9 hoes this year alone, no time for nonsense.

Next year I will multiply the number, f.uck and run.... cheesy
don't push your luck. One might hang u
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Elliot2:
and i am sure u two are not refering to me o?

Lol. Quit being indecisive young man.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
Obudupikin:

Perhaps, you dated the same man. It's a small world you know.

I know, right.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by joliecouer: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Toks2008:

How old are you ,since have been dating since 1996
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Ayobami7(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
越南足坛年底重磅转会
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by noblechoco(f): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
dauddy97:
Distance. I stay in Lagos and she's in Niger. Although we me in school(Bauchi). Months after schooling in the North, I came back to My father land. That was how be broke up without telling each other
that's exactly what happen to most of my relationship

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Whines about everything

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Toks2008(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
joyousever:
Why date someone this long? 12 long years! Couldn't you have married her during this length of time? Just being curious & quite taken aback.

Nice question.I was never married to her in the real sense but I had a prewedding thing called intro or engagement so it was not just about dating all through.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Toks2008(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
joliecouer:

How old are you ,since have been dating since 1996

If I gave birth at 18 I will be old enough to be a dad to 80% of nairalanders.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by dauddy97(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
noblechoco:

that's exactly what happen to most of my relationship
eeeya. Distance has it advantages and disadvantages. I was enjoying it for some reasons. Even when you date your nearest neighbor, that doesn't mean s/he won't cheat. may God help us
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Emily22(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
spiritedtete:
Brokeness lol...

And immediately she left ... My life turns "Miracle... " (3months later)

Logan ti o lo, aye mi le to grin

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Oluhills007: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hantonia:
D dude was a control freak nd a s** adict
Oh really... How many times did you guys fvcked....
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by noblechoco(f): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
dauddy97:
eeeya. Distance has it advantages and disadvantages. I was enjoying it for some reasons. Even when you date your nearest neighbor, that doesn't mean s/he won't cheat. may God help us
ameen oo
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by joyousever(f): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oh I see.
Toks2008:

Nice question.I was never married to her in the real sense but I had a prewedding thing called intro or engagement so it was not just about dating all through.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Elliot2(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Quit being indecisive young man.
i wish. Remove indecisiveness, i would be one man any woman will wish for. It's been six months i spoke with my present girl,and two years since we last saw.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by irumole1975: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Toks2008:

pls how are you now

unfortunate hoelowshow
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Toks2008(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
irumole1975:

pls how are you now

unfortunate hoelowshow

I don't get your remarks...if it's what I'm thinking then you are wrong. My exes are wonderful ladies with every form of respect and dignity.

I guess it was not just meant to be and I'm doing very fine.

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Hantonia(f): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
kestolove95:
how many times him dey fvck u a day?
at must 3 if person no gree na vex
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by trublvr(f): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
He became successful, then decided I was no longer good enough for his new status.
God bless him for breaking up with me, I'm now married to a wonderful man, and expecting our first child!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by sammuell(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
she told me,am too young for her And she can't date only me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. / Meeting His Parents For The First Time: How To Win Their Heart Easily / When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.