Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

What Caused Your Last Break Up?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Caused Your Last Break Up?? (28724 Views)

What Caused Your Last Break Up Let's Hear It. / What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by sammuell(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
trublvr:
He became successful, then decided I was no longer good enough for his new status.
God bless him for breaking up with me, I'm now married to a wonderful man, and expecting our first child!
congrats
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by general09: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
I told her I wasn't really enjoying sex that there was nothing special about sex. She then advised me to Bleep harder that I will get a better understanding of it and since the day I decided to Bleep "harder" my life has not been the same. Anyway, she couldn't withstand my firing power, so she took off . If you know, you know!!!
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
We broke up last week. I don't know the reason but she said she was hurt by me, didn't bother to tell me how and when.
I've dated girls but this one is exceptional. It still hurts me till date of losing her.
Though we were on long distance relationship(Nsukka to my place....) .
But I've never been in love like her's before. So caring, neat, pretty, troublesome, learned & funny girl.
Ever since then, I've chose to remain SINGLE till My Heart Heals.
"Nkem, if you are reading this now; I love you so much that words cannot express. I'm sorry if I got you hurt, but it wasn't intentional, My Love."

4 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Edojoma(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
funmisticqueen:
He died

Wow,,, dis one is d highest so far,,,
Menhhh,,, scared d shit out of ME
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Samanza89: 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Dude was so indecisive, unstable and couldn't sacrifice. I don't want such a person in my life. I'll rather be single, please. You can save your petty love.

Uyai abadie?...
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by moemindz: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Dude was so indecisive, unstable and couldn't sacrifice. I don't want such a person in my life. I'll rather be single, please. You can save your petty love.

“Couldn’t sacrifice”��. What did you sacrifice yourself??

I remember once as a job seeker, my babe accused me of not being sacrificial. Lool. Guess what, she was expecting me to sacrifice the transportation fare for the usual job seeking run around a for

2 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by KhadyM(f): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
Valerie47:
I made out time for him, but I cannot jeopardize my degree exam for him. I was seriously preparing for it and he was busy nagging me instead of supporting me. During that period, my head was filled with so many things and running around, he should have understood, why can't some people just understand? instead he wanted to nag me to death.

Same exact situation. Im in grad school and the guy could not understand that you wont be as free as you would be if you dont have assignments, readings, projects and exams to prepare for. Worse still he was insecure and would conclude that im cheating when all a girl is doing is camping in the library.

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by moemindz: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I remember once as a job seeker, my babe accused me of not being sacrificial. Lool. Guess what, she was expecting me to sacrifice the transportation fare for the usual job seeking run around for dates with her.

God saved the boy from you
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Lordspicy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
abstinence... barney was yarning about heaven bla bla bla
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Small080(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
financial problem and immaturity
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by KhadyM(f): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
henryhemon:

Isn't this better? I was so curious to know that a man will nag without signs. The truth was that you didn't like him well enough.....I can give those excuses wen I'm not so into someone but when I'm into someone even airborne I want to hear from her or I will make effort to leave a message across. We 've been there n done that. Truth is if we really care about someone, we will make out time.

Hmm its not easy esp if your partner is not understanding.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Onyi22(f): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
GuyWise101:
I Broke up with more than 9 hoes this year alone, no time for nonsense.

Next year I will multiply the number, f.uck and run.... cheesy
Lol, continue running

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Deflames01(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
immaturity and LDR

2 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by preshdiva(f): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
henryhemon:

Isn't this better? I was so curious to know that a man will nag without signs. The truth was that you didn't like him well enough.....I can give those excuses wen I'm not so into someone but when I'm into someone even airborne I want to hear from her or I will make effort to leave a message across. We 've been there n done that. Truth is if we really care about someone, we will make out time.

Interesting read. grin
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by futurism: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Valerie47:
I made out time for him, but I cannot jeopardize my degree exam for him. I was seriously preparing for it and he was busy nagging me instead of supporting me. During that period, my head was filled with so many things and running around, he should have understood, why can't some people just understand? instead he wanted to nag me to death.
I am a man. I support your stance jare.

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by henryhemon(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
preshdiva:

Interesting read. grin
Wait! Let me keep quiet.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by henryhemon(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
preshdiva:

Interesting read. grin
Wait! Let me keep quiet.to
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by henryhemon(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
KhadyM:

Hmm its not easy esp if your partner is not understanding.

See ehn, you know the truth? Life is very simple when we re doing the right thing. No one stops understanding intentionally if there isn't a breach at one point or the other. I was seeing a girl one time n at first I usually don't believe shit anyone tells me, trust must be earned n a whole lot of guys call her n the usual they re just friend story....long story short I saw many sms from different folks,that was where it ended. No time for bullshits n she wants me to be serious with her nah,I will never understand any shit again.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by preshdiva(f): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
henryhemon:

Wait! Let me keep quiet.to

Mmmmmm. Odiegwu.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by LincolnLynn(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
She was too proud and unapologetic..like you want me to apologize even when you're wrong?,i remember a time when she told me,if not for the fact that we've been dating for so long,i would have called it quit coz I have so many guys on my waiting list..I walked out of her door that day and at the same time out of her life..Simpletonic bitch..

9 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by wintersnow(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=joyousever post=74104118]It can sure work if you want it to work. All you need is to simply encourage the relationship since she's trying to make it work as you said. It takes two to tango, you know. Both short & long distance relationships do work & both have their pros & cons. All that's required is determination by both parties to make it work. Nothing is impossible. What's my own sef![/quote

Thanks alot dear... You've really encouraged me.. Was about giving up already..
She wants to move in.. But I just wanna take things slow for now.. Besides she's still in school..
Just don't want her to get carried away
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by wintersnow(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
KhadyM:

Same exact situation. Im in grad school and the guy could not understand that you wont be as free as you would be if you dont have assignments, readings, projects and exams to prepare for. Worse still he was insecure and would conclude that im cheating when all a girl is doing is camping in the library.

You sure madam...
That's how one of my ex said she was studying for her project the previous night, when she came over to my place the next day, I was going through some funny videos on her phone... Booommmmm a message entered, and I was tempted to read it.. Lo and behold.. "Lisa last night was amazing, I can still fell your pu***y on my D"
Na so I jerjerly go one bar, run like 5 bottles of Heineken, reach house use anger finish her, blocked her number

10 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by wizod(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lies upon lies to d extent dat i began to wonder if she's related to Lai Muhammed.
She started by telling me dat she was disvirgined through rape and have not had sex after dat incident which was abt 4yrs and when i entered it was as if i put a stick of broom in a tea cup and she was a very big cheat which made me to loose interest in her.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
moemindz:

I remember once as a job seeker, my babe accused me of not being sacrificial. Lool. Guess what, she was expecting me to sacrifice the transportation fare for the usual job seeking run around for dates with her.

God saved the boy from you

To read is one thing, to comprehend the whole message written is another thing entirely.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have bothered to reply you, but your comment is so insensible that I can't look away.

Does 'Sacrifice' only connotes financial gains alone? Why're some folks not so bright at all?
To clear your doubts, it wasn't finance. It was time. Quality time. That's all. I needed nothing else from him.

2 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
Samanza89:

Uyai abadie?...

I'm good. You?
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
fishguide:

My opinion

I am really trilled about women that motivates me. I am more of an introvert and very well self motivated but attime I run out of self motivation. If a lady can offer this. Am good to go with her.

Quite apt.

2 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Zeinymira(f): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
It wasn't working, so I had to end it
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Offpoint:

cheesy I sight you

kiss
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by joyousever(f): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oh I see. Just do as you've said, 'keeping it slow' since she's still in school. All I can say is that you should keep the fire burning,distance isn't a barrier. Cheers!i[quote author=wintersnow post=74110150][/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
tegafej:

Did you sacrifice?

Very much. He'll forever attest to this.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by joyousever(f): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
That was cruel,dont you think?
irumole1975:

pls how are you now

unfortunate hoelowshow

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by cleish(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
My Ex lost the trust I had for her, still my love for her was blind, deaf and crippled until she quit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School / Are These The Best Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.