Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics (47075 Views)

Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by egwekwe: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
V
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Ademolaononuga: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Nawa oh sad. Hml

why the man kon be like boy

Good observation!

But wait o...
Your mouth is sharp
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Age is no longer on her side, societal pressure is getting to her, so she had no other option than to settle for the guy she never really liked from the beginning, if I don't like you from the beginning, I will never like you as time goes on.

No one can pressurize me into a loveless marriage, I must marry who I love, not this rubbish. These days people don't marry who they love, they just marry who is available, why won't their marriage crash?

9 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by mhizdebbygold(f): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Una congrats Sha.....

1 Like

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by sheDD(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Haunty later agreed the boy
When other guys has drilled her hole
It was dawn on her,she is already fading in some guys option

5 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by DavidEsq(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Make I no talk anything... cheesycheesy
Abeg talk jor. Make I follow u talk my own
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
boiz2men:
This guy was the last choice ..

I don't know if I can pursue women like most guys do. After the first rejection, I gradually lose interest.

May God help me sha...

I don't go back to any woman who rejected my advances.

7 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Allylic(f): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Why do ladies bleach..
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by RTSC: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
This lady wey I dey see so go deal with this man well well o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by mubaking: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
boiz2men:

I don't know if I can pursue women like most guys do. After the first rejection, I gradually lose interest.

May God help me sha...

I swear u never see girl wey you truly love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by madridguy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Do you hear from boss firefire?

TonyeBarcanista:
The most important thing is to send Bubu to Daura
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Diso60090(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Nawa oh sad. Hml

Na girl you want make the man be like before?
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by franchasng: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
This guy is mad!

Why will you honor a girl that disrespected you and turned you down in such demeaning ways with a wedding ring

Highest you can honor her with is a one night stand not a wedding ringangry

We Nigerian guys are the ones making Nigerian girls to take us for a ride because at the end, they still get to laugh last after messing up with your heart.

Some guys are their own enemies! If this girl start to cheat on him tomorrow with her numerous exes now, he will run come online to rant that ladies are this and that, forgetting that he chose the foolish path he is on right now angry

She doesn't like you, she married you because the guys she desire and prayed for ditched her and she just fell back to you as her last resort not because she cares about you, guys de fuckup so much eh angry angry

What nonsense!!

I hate to read or hear about nonsense stories like this.

Its not as if the girl is going to add any financial or political or business value to your life, just pussy, ordinary pussy, ah I feel like beating somebody right now sad angry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by sonnie10: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Nawa oh sad. Hml

Small no be sick
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by dejavuh0007(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
I have never asked a girl out twice before. that's y I take my time very well to make sure u r into me before I ask u out. and if u still do like olobuuku, u won't ever see me again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Neddyned(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
After the marriage the man fit do the lady back o!! what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by daddytime(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Make you dey write english dey form motivational speaker for there...

The way this brother is looking at you in the first picture ehn, I wish we could xray his mind to see what he has planned to serve you cold for all you had put him through.

Hand wan meet you..
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by osazsky(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
See small boy,and some guys don reach 30,and they are still in their parents house but are good when it comes to aguement on nl,keep it up young man,kudos.respect

1 Like

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by onunwa21(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Igbo babes for u!!!! Neva say say

1 Like

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by onunwa21(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
My sister na war wey u win!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by nextstep(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
BoneBlogger:
According to Chisom Nzekwe, despite the public embarrassments her partner received and being told outrightly that it won't work out between them, the young man persevered and is set to officially reap the fruit of his labor come January 3rd, 2019.

Are you sure he's going to reap fruits, or if he's just entering a lifetime of servitude and insult? Nothing makes a woman say yes after than her other finance marrying somebody else. But what do I know? HML sha. Hope she will not berate him after wedding...

4 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by davillian(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
boiz2men:

May God help me sha...

Me I still de chase my own 1 yr 2 month
E no easy to see wife material
When a girl matches your taste baba you go hustle with hope.
But if na chop and clean mouth no time I don move after 2weeks.

3 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
for your mind u are doing him a favour by marrying him. aunty u ain't OK

5 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by bonnyhope: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
So there are still men like this that can persist in chasing ladies.....

3 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Flawlessangel(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
boiz2men:

May God help me sha...

Me 2. I no get time to dey chase girl wey too dey do shakara though it comes from my own ego.. Knowing fully well I'm cute and sort after. So why keep chasing one hard one when they are others waiting for me to Holla

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Kennydoc(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Nawa oh sad. Hml

He no get bea bea.
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
boiz2men:

May God help me sha...

Some people are meant to die single. Nothing wrong with that. You can always be a baby daddy.
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
madridguy:
Do you hear from boss firefire?
He's good as usual and growing in grace
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin
O boy, this girl thick for down area. All these bitches no go kee person.
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Dabiridamilare(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
boiz2men:

May God help me sha...

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Aile(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
hmm

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by meobizy(f): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hard-to-get always backfires on females. I will laugh when I read about the future domestic violence claims and cheating accusations she'll heap on the man. After a few months together he'll quickly realise she's no different from other girls and will start remembering all the females who threw the green light but he didn't act at the time.

[UPDATE]
What is happening with this forum? Is it under attack again? I have to type and send comments twice before it registers fully. The admin should do something regarding this embarrassment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Level Are You On This? (picture) / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. / Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.