Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics (47107 Views)

Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by McCoy662(m): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ogaga87:

E pain you.. Ah! No apologizes

The fact that my post pain you up to your marrow is my greatest gift this month..

Keep crying non stop please, I don't wanna stop laughing
what is this one even saying?? I'm not pained Mister. I'm just trying to let you know that u are so daft and myopic.
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by oshaosha2014(m): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
Get out of here! Looking for one gullible Nairaland babe that will quickly pm you and want to hang out. Babes, I trust that you are gullible. Pls pm the guy. Na attention e dey find.

franchasng:
I am not playing anybody. I hate that word "player". I can never be one.

You maybe right that I maybe their side male friend, lol, but all I know is, right now, the ladies I know beyond ordinary friend level are all amazing I feel like marrying all of them. So when I see guys saying they can't find a good girl or fine girl or classy girl to marry, I find it hard to believe.

I have a friend who is seriously searching for a lady to marry, I always yab him, cos I find it difficult to believe why he can't find one fine cool headed chick to marry despite that he is financially okay and not bad looking.

This is what inspired my first comment u quoted, nothing more.

You won't understand because u seem to be in the mood of troublemaking tonight lol
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by franchasng: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
oshaosha2014:
You are not lucky with the best kind of chicks. Check very well it’s because you have a car and cash to spend.

Not true bra. Even in my school days, right from secondary/tertiary school days, but back then, I was too religious and dull to flow or even date.

All my childhood friends know this too, I think its destiny kind of.

Car ke, most own their own cars and may even pass as financially more buoyant than myself based on their family background and career.

I can swear that I can't remember the last time a lady asked me for money or financial favor. The few times I spent, I did willingly on my own, and the times I bought them gifts, I did on my own not because they asked or pressured me to.

I am one of the guys always suspicious and wary of ladies and their moves, so it is very difficult for me to fall into such scenario.

I also have like 2 other close friends who are so lucky with ladies such that they are rich, I mean rich today because of the ladies they married. They married wealth and virtuousness in one pack as wives, no jokes.

Some guys are lucky with women while some are not, I think I count myself as one of the lucky guys sha, though I can finalize after I settle down and have kids sha
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by MannieA(f): 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
franchasng:
hahahaha, my dear sister, God in heavens knows I am not trying to brag, I have nothing to gain by lying about ladies I know or dating here, instead I may lose chances of getting hooked here lol.

I didn't even knew when I typed that, I wanted to edit but had to leave it.

See, I am not that handsome and not ugly, I am not rich but very far from broke or struggling, I am doing very fine by Gods amazing grace and I give the thanks to God, now to my initial comment u quoted, I swear I am confused on who to settle down with right now.

I have lots of amazing, cool headed and what I can call classy ladies with great values in my life now, sometimes I feel so bad that I can only settle with one cry

If it was honorable and if the ladies would gladly permit me, I wouldn't mind marrying 3 or more angry

You need to see the kind of ladies in my life now, oh my goodness shocked

I went out with one last weekend and I was kind of famished and wanted to chew sth, so I said let's find somewhere to eat, she refused that no need that she isn't hungry, I said but I am....she laughed and jokingly said can't u hold it till u get home, that I need to learn to stop this my eating out habit, I said I have improved already so we laughed about it and headed to one popularly fast food rest.

As we parked and stepped out, as usual sha, see eyes rolling and smiling. One security guy approached me and told me joyfully; oga your wife na machine, I laughed eh, she didn't hear, as we got close to the door, the security Lady there told her; wow aunty u too fine o, abeg let me touch u and tap your blessing, I pretended like I didn't hear.

Guess what As we ordered and sat, she took only water while I pounced on EBA lol, a well dressed guy came to me and dropped a note, guess what was the content; hi bro, pls if this is your sis, I don't mind marrying her if u permit me pls, but if she is your wife, pls link me to her sis, I will forever be grateful, he dropped his no, pls call me let's talk.

And this particular chick is like not the best of the ladies in my life now, sometimes I look myself in the mirror and smile, I know its kind of destiny cos I am always lucky with the best of ladies in terms physical beauty, brain and value added cool

Its God I give all the thanks not man, but to guys reading, you have a role to play to get these class of ladies; try and be the best in whatever u do no matter how little or crude that thing maybe, it helps and also dress well and decent not dressing like Wizkid or like someone going for an interview always, learn to dress perfectly for each day and event, it helps wink

If u don't mind, if u are in Lagos. We can have a hang out, all bills on me, chose a venue but must be a friendly venue I can come, let me know if are cool with it, nothing attached, I am not faceless o shocked

Bros nor vex o...but I have some questions for you..
1]The ladies you are talking about are perfect with no flaws?
2]is ordering only bottle water a quality of a good woman?
3]You have three women and you love all of 'em..how do you intend to settle down eventually without hurting them at the end??
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by franchasng: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
oshaosha2014:
Get out of here! Looking for one gullible Nairaland babe that will quickly pm you and want to hang out. Babes, I trust that you are gullible. Pls pm the guy. Na attention e dey find.

why so much hate bra, ah ah, did we quarrel before now

The girl was insisting that I am bragging which sounded so funny to me, reason I requested for a hang out. If u too is in doubt, pls PM let's hang out if u are in Lag, no jokes. But venue must be a friendly and convenient place I can come, if u are cool, let's deal.

Stop the anger its not cool for the body this Xmas season of joy na haba.

I am well known to lots of people here na, I am not faceless abeg take it easy o lol

2 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by franchasng: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
MannieA:

Bros nor vex o...but I have some questions for you..
1]The ladies you are talking about are perfect with no flaws?
2]is ordering only bottle water a quality of a good woman?
3]You have three women and you love all of 'em..how do you intend to settle down eventually without hurting them at the end??
No. 1 question yes they are all amazing I swear. You need to see with your eyes and spend some time with these ladies, gosh.

No. 2: its not about the bottle water oh lol, oh no, my emphasis on that story I narrated was on her physical beauty sha based on reactions I do get and that day's own was the most hillarious grin

No. 3: seriously, I am in a big dilemma. Seems like a punishment cos they are all great people that deserve the best, and reason I am where I am confused on making final decision. Its not easy, don't pray for this kind situation which I once experienced during my job seeking days; got three crucade yet good job offers same week, I couldn't sleep.
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Onyi22(f): 12:05am On Dec 22, 2018
boiz2men:
This guy was the last choice ..

I don't know if I can pursue women like most guys do. After the first rejection, I gradually lose interest.

May God help me sha...

Amen
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Ranchhoddas: 12:35am On Dec 22, 2018
MannieA:
I've laughed really hard at some comments here.
What I really don't understand is how humans are quick to Judge. Some of y'all don't know these people but just want to rant.
Is everybody's love story the same?
You don't expect everything to work out the way you planned.
yes,she didn't accept him quick and rejected his offer countless time doesn't mean she's bad.A lot of people have experienced this kind of thing but will want to ridicule the couple. These things happen everyday, sometimes the beginning is not rosy but the end turns out rosy. Be happy for 'em and learn how to keep your hateful comments to yourself.
Some of y'all just keep having this f**ked up mentality that it's either she's getting old or maybe the man is her second option. It's a lie,ur assumptions are wrong and baseless.Una too dey talk ni
Shat ap!!!

The only reason she would return to and decide to marry a guy she flat out rejected was because she had another option.

Her option disappointed her so she had no choice.

1 Like

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Boyooosa(m): 12:35am On Dec 22, 2018
Apart from looking like her younger brother, what else did she see to conclude to have saig 'never'?
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Injiggerwolf(m): 12:35am On Dec 22, 2018
I pity that young man

1 Like

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Injiggerwolf(m): 12:44am On Dec 22, 2018
MannieA:
I've laughed really hard at some comments here.
What I really don't understand is how humans are quick to Judge. Some of y'all don't know these people but just want to rant.
Is everybody's love story the same?
You don't expect everything to work out the way you planned.
yes,she didn't accept him quick and rejected his offer countless time doesn't mean she's bad.A lot of people have experienced this kind of thing but will want to ridicule the couple. These things happen everyday, sometimes the beginning is not rosy but the end turns out rosy. Be happy for 'em and learn how to keep your hateful comments to yourself.
Some of y'all just keep having this f**ked up mentality that it's either she's getting old or maybe the man is her second option. It's a lie,ur assumptions are wrong and baseless.Una too dey talk ni

Her reactions were too extreme, and most comments here are logically right.

The assumed Character will never have gone too far by hauling cascades of demoralizing words to him.

1 Like

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Qsscruz(m): 1:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Valerie47:
Yes na, there is this one that I always busy his calls any time he call, this year will make it 3years he has been asking me out, nigga is relentless, I don't know if he has seen my future or something is giving him assurance that I'm the one for him, lekwanu m anya.

Who knows you may end up with him?

3 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by madridguy(m): 2:47am On Dec 22, 2018
Thanks bro. For sometime now I've not been seeing his comments.

TonyeBarcanista:
He's good as usual and growing in grace
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Ogaga87(m): 3:50am On Dec 22, 2018
McCoy662:
what is this one even saying?? I'm not pained Mister. I'm just trying to let you know that u are so daft and myopic.

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me you're from Abakaliki, hence the reason why you are lashing at me.. Lol
I was only trying to make a comic post out what I saw but you took it to a different level..

Ah! Make you try act according to you acclaimed aged next time please. Adult with juvenile display makes me feel repulsive..
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by xendra: 4:21am On Dec 22, 2018
PennywysCares:
For here na Dem d rush us
na em be say you cheap die, na only cheap thing dem dey rush
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by ireneidiva(f): 5:46am On Dec 22, 2018
Valerie47:
25years is not ready to marry, I hear you cheesy
Who told you all 25 year olds are ready to marry? Is that how desperate you think girls are?

2 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 22, 2018
Qsscruz:

Who knows you may end up with him?
God forbid bad things. Someone that thinks all girls are the same, and all girls in my city like whoring and they are always after his money, I really showed him I don't care about him and his money, maybe that's why he liked me or something, some people don't do well with rejection.
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by adetes: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2018
Naiaraland and pre Wedding pictures things

1 Like

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by tiffanyfan(f): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2018
boiz2men:

I don't know if I can pursue women like most guys do. After the first rejection, I gradually lose interest.

May God help me sha...

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2018
Dont think his mumu will continue as You may have to pay back after the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by bluefilm: 7:48am On Dec 22, 2018
But why are boys marrying old hanties nowadays?

Desperation or what? lipsrsealed

Tufiakwa sad
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Giba(f): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2018
Women....babe don't explain further, I understand why u later accepted d guy.

1 Like

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by apholaryn: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin
chai..the ass o.. u no see as e set?
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by LordsApostle: 8:27am On Dec 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Nawa oh sad. Hml

why the man kon be like boy
because na boy him be
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by LordsApostle: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2018
boiz2men:

May God help me sha...

that's the right approach bro, never trade it for anything.

1 Like

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2018
madridguy:
Thanks bro. For sometime now I've not been seeing his comments.

Oh okay... You know Nairaland is just a past time for him...
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by LordsApostle: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2018
dominique:
She settled for him after she ran out of options. She really rubished the guy in that post, I hope she treats him right in the marriage. I doubt it sha
u get sense small oh!!! And here I was thinking you didn't have sense at all.
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by MannieA(f): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2018
Injiggerwolf:

Her reactions were too extreme, and most comments here are logically right.

The assumed Character will never have gone too far by hauling cascades of demoralizing words to him.

.the same people who are giving those comments DAT you are saying are logically right maybe doing the same to someone else or even getting the same attitude from someone else.
The thing is,these kind of stories are really not surprising or new because sometimes we humans act irrationally and are quick to conclude,it doesn't mean she's bad.
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by madridguy(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2018
Sure I know.

TonyeBarcanista:

Oh okay... You know Nairaland is just a past time for him...
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by boiz2men(m): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2018
mubaking:

I swear u never see girl wey you truly love

i dont believe theres a thing called LOVE. Any babe I marry is who i CHOOSE to marry not who I LOVE.
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by rosalieene(f): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2018
Valerie47:
I've noticed it too, are you also on Igboist?
yes I am
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by boiz2men(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2018
davillian:

Me I still de chase my own 1 yr 2 month
E no easy to see wife material
When a girl matches your taste baba you go hustle with hope.
But if na chop and clean mouth no time I don move after 2weeks.

shocked shocked

give up on the chase.

she isnt worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.