Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Life Savings Of 250k - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Life Savings Of 250k (43984 Views)

Get Me A Job And Take My Entire Live Savings Of 100,000 / Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by nuello: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
You can also register and be a member of SWISSGARDE, buy and sell health supplements, recruit and register people and get paid by the company
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by evy800(f): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=Mursz post=74140717]

How do you earn 20k and save up 250k out of it? Seems so so impossible to me, first i must commend your effort and your resilience to saving. I should be seeking people like you as friends.

To your question, find a need within the location you reside? Offer a service, or sell something. You could start up a cleaning service with far less than that, all you need to do is seek out people who need your services, that shouldnt be too difficult, given your tenacity.

Kudos to you once again for your determination. However dont rush into anything, take your time, do a business plan before you venture into anything and i’m sure you’ do fine.[/quote

Now this is a calm headed person talking...]
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Olalekank(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
OmoDavido:

Boss I have a laptop and I am interested in the mobile development training
HMU
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by babtoundey(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Btruth:
Can you farm? As in engage in a farming business? Let me know if you are interested.

Please, can we discuss about farming you just mentioned? I am interested.

Sorry, OP, I am in your shoe. Just that I just finished service and I don't want to wait (teach for) 6 months before I get something tangible done.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by evy800(f): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Olalekank:

How did you see it?

Good question
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by iamGholdaniel(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
open a football view centre
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
funnynation:
Go into mini importation, with that money you can become a millionaire in 3 months, foodstuff exportation or mini importation is the latest business now.

All these products below is not even up to 1,000 naira in China but you know how much we sell it in Nigeria here.

For free training chat me on Watsapp 08066679200

You freaking fraudster!!! How can you buy something for less than 1k & sell it for 6k. I actually had a deal with one of u "import" people, he made me buy 3k product for 7k, when I found out, I went back & beat the shyt out of him, I would understand if he said 4k or 5k since he dey hustle, I dislike when people make more than 100% profits on products & still pretend like they are doing you a favor

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Tony142: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Go and learn pharmacy trade and open ur own chemist shop in a good location

6 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by adexoramo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
BillGoldberg:
First and foremost, do not contact anybody from this site or drop your email or phone number. Most Nigerians are hungry animals and will rip you off that 250k you saved already! You have been warned. Simply go through advices and pick the ones that best suit your life.

As an aside, Please do not pay any stuppid tithe neither should you buy any stuppid Keke. Keke Business is almost saturated and you will be harassed on a daily by touts and passengers!

You have some options now. Two of the answers are already here.

First and foremost, why not open a lesson centre from the money you have already? You can even teach adults as per adult education. You can also teach a large number of your school pupils as per afternoon lessons.

Go and learn barbing in your area ASAP! Relocate to a low cost city like Onitsha or Ibadan and open a Salon! With a Salon, you have solved two problems. Housing and Salary because you will also be sleeping there. That means that rent is off the case. Wake up early morning and baff somewhere. Find a way to shitt and also feed. It mustn't be Onitsha. Lagos is ok too. But why I didn't mention it is because unless you have someone or a relative in Lagos... You may suffer accommodation issues!
I swear.

Another great option is to learn driving ASAP! Find someone to teach you expert driving because the cities you will be driving in requires such. Also start processin drivers licence immediately if you dont have one! When you are done learning, come to Naira land here and request for a car. Pray to God to find a good partner who may also give you temporary accomodation in Lagos! Sign up on Uber and Taxify and start driving! You will be seeing your daily feeding money at least! Thats it.

The third option is for you to start clothes business with some money you saved. Mind you, don't invest all. Come to Onitsha with like 80-100k. Buy cheap okirika clothes and start selling in schools around you! With the said amount above, You can buy clothes that will fill 7-8 Onions bags. You can also buy cheap party china wears. From your description, you seem to stay in an area not too developed. So I guess, they wont know the difference. Carry your clothes around and sell in schools, universities and colleges of educations. Also go around school hostels shouting "Things For Sell". It pays a lot.

Fifth and Final option is use some part of the money and buy a laptop if you don't have one already. Start Yahoo Yahoo! It maybe long before you pick but if Satan is on your side, a good maga will change your story forever. I don't want to say God because God does not like evil! Am just being realistic bro.

But never ever go for masters! Its useless. There is little or no white collar job in Nigeria now. The few available ones either pay peanuts or the high paying ones need connection to get! Don't learn any useless computer skills! You may remain hungry Don't become a Keke driver! You will suffer! Think big and become big!

Hello, am interested in the uber stuff, I already know how to drive I can also get a drivers licence easily cos my uncle is a Route Commander (RC) in FRSC, the problem is how can I get a car. My preferred location is Ibadan
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
dont come to lagos o unless u wanr ro regret ur action.

relocate to ibadan or rent a house,in ilorin with 100k forget bout furnishing ur room start okirika business with 50-70k

they sell in bales

men jeans and shirt or woman clothe or starr mini importation and be selling online. look for a side hustle u xan be managing with the business.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Highbee777: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pls joing a network marketer and earn millions within a short period without stress, it just easy like ABC. need a guidance pls call 07030301569.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Buffalowings3(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akinya17:
Aside from the issue of accommodation, I see no reason why you should quit the teaching job. My brother, things are not easy o. My advice is that you get a cheap accommodation, continue with your job, then you can start a business at the same time. Don't go into anything clothes, whether new or okirika. Sell anything consumable like food, drinks, water, attachment, sewing materials, rubber shoes or slippers etc. Or you learn a skill, hair making, sewing etc. Remember the economy is bad, stay with your job and continue to save.
You never see where coke expire on top table for market.. grin grin
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by austin7652(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Naughtysite:
You will lose your money if you do anything you stated Go open a barbing salon Sleep inside ur shop at night until you have enough money to rent a House You earn Cash from Day One

How would he be freshening up and using the convenience?
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
OP start up a viewing centre and join d teaching in no time u'd see d difference
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Buffalowings3(m): 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
BillGoldberg:

I said its the final option. And thats a last resort. You can also see where I said its from Satan??
grin
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by bossman44: 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bro I go like start too. You fit put me through? Abeg
BigGuyMan:

OP don't neglect this.

I started from here some years back when things got really soar at my end.

With just 300k i was able to solve 80% of my issues after venturing into it and today its a different story entirely.

I manage up to 7 big betting shops now so forget long talk money just full everywhere.

Be strong you be strong guy. You save 250k from 20k monthly salary within that short space cool

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Btruth: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
babtoundey:

Please, can we discuss about farming you just mentioned? I am interested.

Sorry, OP, I am in your shoe. Just that I just finished service and I don't want to wait (teach for) 6 months before I get something tangible done.
....mail me at sibbenterprises@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Trouble1: 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Edandy:

So God should bless a beer parlor hussle? Owing a beer parlour is like owing a brothel. The business is very lucrative but of course, you cannot bring God into that. You can't bring HIS Holiness into unholiness
You’re saying nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
aaronson:
Learn to drive, then relocate to Ibadan, Abuja or lagos. Apply for uber driving training at the Uber office, then come back here on nairaland to get cars to drive on rentals.
Where is Uber office in Ibadan?
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by joyousever(f): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pls, how much does a software training cost?
BiafraBushBoy:

The more techy you are, the more yahoo will pay...

Other ones na rituals...

Formats no pay again... Learn good programming skills, then cash out big from yahoo...
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Trouble1: 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
jakandeola:
I got 500k one time and I ask nairaland Wat to do with it. A guy and girl vizkiz and sinaj say I should do mmm am just happy I Neva did dat cos I will be in pains dont let anybody decived u Dont take advice from just anybody
What did you do with the money eventually?
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by oyeb15: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Buy boxer/ bajaj motorcycle (215,000) plus helmet & start doing Okada.

Okada riders make an average of 4k to 5k daily .

Just shun drugs , alcohol and women cos d daily pay can spoil you.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by mtngloetiartel: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
MetroBaba1:

And who go eat the Tithe?
dont mind him. Bloody theif!

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by azubix(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bro when I came to Lagos, somebody accommodated before I could get a room and parlour accommodation in Bariga.

I could offer to accommodate you for 6 months for just #35,000 if you choose to relocate to Lagos.

For others, if you are working at the Island and you are living very far and you will like to stay in Bariga, I could offer to share the one room and palour with you at #70,000 for one year.

Note: It is not room and palour self contained, we use public toilet.

It's a trekkable distance to Iyana oworo where you get a bus going to the Island.

to Obalande is #100
to VI is #150
to Lekki is #250
to Ajah is #300.

if you are interested just drop your number I will call you myself.

4 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
BillGoldberg:
First and foremost, do not contact anybody from this site or drop your email or phone number. Most Nigerians are hungry animals and will rip you off that 250k you saved already! You have been warned. Simply go through advices and pick the ones that best suit your life.

As an aside, Please do not pay any stuppid tithe neither should you buy any stuppid Keke. Keke Business is almost saturated and you will be harassed on a daily by touts and passengers!

You have some options now. Two of the answers are already here.

First and foremost, why not open a lesson centre from the money you have already? You can even teach adults as per adult education. You can also teach a large number of your school pupils as per afternoon lessons.

Go and learn barbing in your area ASAP! Relocate to a low cost city like Onitsha or Ibadan and open a Salon! With a Salon, you have solved two problems. Housing and Salary because you will also be sleeping there. That means that rent is off the case. Wake up early morning and baff somewhere. Find a way to shitt and also feed. It mustn't be Onitsha. Lagos is ok too. But why I didn't mention it is because unless you have someone or a relative in Lagos... You may suffer accommodation issues!
I swear.

Another great option is to learn driving ASAP! Find someone to teach you expert driving because the cities you will be driving in requires such. Also start processin drivers licence immediately if you dont have one! When you are done learning, come to Naira land here and request for a car. Pray to God to find a good partner who may also give you temporary accomodation in Lagos! Sign up on Uber and Taxify and start driving! You will be seeing your daily feeding money at least! Thats it.

The third option is for you to start clothes business with some money you saved. Mind you, don't invest all. Come to Onitsha with like 80-100k. Buy cheap okirika clothes and start selling in schools around you! With the said amount above, You can buy clothes that will fill 7-8 Onions bags. You can also buy cheap party china wears. From your description, you seem to stay in an area not too developed. So I guess, they wont know the difference. Carry your clothes around and sell in schools, universities and colleges of educations. Also go around school hostels shouting "Things For Sell". It pays a lot.

Fifth and Final option is use some part of the money and buy a laptop if you don't have one already. Start Yahoo Yahoo! It maybe long before you pick but if Satan is on your side, a good maga will change your story forever. I don't want to say God because God does not like evil! Am just being realistic bro.

But never ever go for masters! Its useless. There is little or no white collar job in Nigeria now. The few available ones either pay peanuts or the high paying ones need connection to get! Don't learn any useless computer skills! You may remain hungry Don't become a Keke driver! You will suffer! Think big and become big!

Guy you really wise. Maximum respect and merry Xmas.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by mtngloetiartel: 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
sammylee002:
Bros dis is an opportunity to start ur own business ..... Look for 50k and add to d 250k and I will sell to u my 7month old Keke... If u are serous, u can be making 8k to 10k a day ..
pishure pls
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
diasporaman:
I can direct you to a church where you can sow the N250K to the pastor and he will pray for you and your life will never remain the same
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by imanray37(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
I'm an npower beneficiary of buhari s gov.i wasn't paid for six months when they paid today I was having 240000 grand added to what I have I have 1.4m pls vote buhari and apply for npower so you would stop seeing 250grand as a life saving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Sarang(f): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

The more techy you are, the more yahoo will pay...

Other ones na rituals...

Formats no pay again... Learn good programming skills, then cash out big from yahoo...

You actually think blood money exists?
What about abroad people who you to steal yahoo money from, are they ritualists?
Some of you guys are so poor that it even affects your mentality! Go and be killing innocent people till they catch you and burn you on tire.. mumu angry

3 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Best advise ever.

To the op: don't make the mistake of leaving Ilorin. You can't survive the high cost of living in places like Lagos or even Ibadan et al.

There are businesses that thrive in a place like Ilorin you can do. See the link below:

https://infoguidenigeria.com/profitable-businesses-tanke/

As someone suggested, you can look into becoming a betting agent for one of the betting majors ( though I don't encourage the business myself) but it seems to be profitable if well managed.

A lot of opportunity is in Ilorin... Have got cool ones also. But i would advice him to be wise, stay in Ilorin and dominate.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
joyousever:
Pls, how much does a software training cost?

It is a very lucrative course in the industry, so don't expect it to be cheap.

I will show you were I learned mine, so you can decide to follow suit since they are the cheapest in Lagos at the moment.

They also have good practicals and hands-on experience.

You can visit this page and check it out

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by beejaylaxy1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Agency Banking business is the way bro, I mean the POS business. First of all find a community, estate or any area where bank is scarce, money is a necessity so forget whether you go get customer or not. After, find a single room apartment of about 50k, furnish am with 50k, find a shop of about 36k to 50k. Go to any bank and tell dem you interested in agency banking biz, dey will give u POS free, pur the remaining 100k in the account and start ur life. Meanwhile don't quit ur teaching job until everything is set.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

N-Power Test: What's Your Score? / glo Customer Care / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.