Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Life Savings Of 250k - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Life Savings Of 250k (43959 Views)

Get Me A Job And Take My Entire Live Savings Of 100,000 / Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Sarang(f): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
gypsey:
what?!! your life savings? that money is not even enough to buy a Good pair of shoes.

Tell you what, just use the money to buy some Ganja, smoke the ganja, i am sure you will be fine, when you wake up the next day your brains will definitely start thinking how to make big cash.

Tank me later. grin

I could swear that your last card was the money you used to subscribe the airtime that lets you come here and be talking nonsense!

15 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sarang:

You actually think blood money exists?
What about abroad people who you to steal yahoo money from, are they ritualists?
Some of you guys are so poor that it even affects your mentality! Go and be killing innocent people till they catch you and burn you on tire.. mumu angry

Hello Ma'am,

Is it that you can't read... or you can read but can't assimilate... or even both of them.

Next time when on a forum and you see a conversation, make sure you track it right from the start.

My Grandfather lived 120yrs because he always understood conversations before giving inputs.

Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Damalex4luv(m): 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
aaronson:
Learn to drive, then relocate to Ibadan, Abuja or lagos. Apply for uber driving training at the Uber office, then come back here on nairaland to get cars to drive on rentals.
Are you into rentals. I can drive very well
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Sarang(f): 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Hello Ma'am,

Is it that you can't read... or you can read but can't assimilate... or even both of them.

Next time when on a forum and you see a conversation, make sure you track it right from the start.

My Grandfather lived 120yrs because he always understood conversations before giving inputs.

Thanks.

Ewu biafra.. gara onwe gi sad
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Waksdabos(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Following...
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sarang:

Ewu biafra.. gara onwe gi sad

So you prefer calling me a goat?

I like you and will give you a kiss as retaliation.

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by speedyconnect3: 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
freshaboki:

Don't get it twisted, there are good and cheap areas in Abuja. Start small. There is a place called lokogoma, dutse, kubwa. U can get a good apartment with water for 150-200k. Buy rug and matrass and start ur life.

Is it self con?
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Sarang(f): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
diasporaman:
I can direct you to a church where you can sow the N250K to the pastor and he will pray for you and your life will never remain the same

Aswear you no well grin cheesy
You want to scam the small money he has.. abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by beejaylaxy1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
In addition to this, the 100k u put for the POS account is in tact, it will be kept as float in the account to do transactions for ppl. When u av established ur presence in any community, u will need more money as your customer base will increase, but u can borrow more from friends with promise to pay them interest. Nobody go dash u money, everyone needs money. I am talking from experience, so the biz model am giving you is tested and proven wink
beejaylaxy1:
Agency Banking business is the way bro, I mean the POS business. First of all find a community, estate or any area where bank is scarce, money is a necessity so forget whether you go get customer or not. After, find a single room apartment of about 50k, furnish am with 50k, find a shop of about 36k to 50k. Go to any bank and tell dem you interested in agency banking biz, dey will give u POS free, pur the remaining 100k in the account and start ur life. Meanwhile don't quit ur teaching job until everything is set.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by concho(m): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kylekent59:
Find a busy street, get a shop, invest in foods.

Like,garri,rice, beans,raw groundnut. It has good profit in it.

Learn how to fry pufpuf, bouns,donought. Go to a public school and pay for a stand. Students will buy.

Sometimes, that shameful work has the highest profit.

Or you go into selling of films,cd plates, season films.

I know of a guy who started business with his last 2k and he is dam rich now.

Don't do yahoo +, it has implications. One day the person will die while asleep.
Only death can separate me and food business. You can never go hungry. Every other advice here na old school.

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Wealthier: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kylekent59:
Find a busy street, get a shop, invest in foods.

Like,garri,rice, beans,raw groundnut. It has good profit in it.

Learn how to fry pufpuf, bouns,donought. Go to a public school and pay for a stand. Students will buy.

Sometimes, that shameful work has the highest profit.

Or you go into selling of films,cd plates, season films.

I know of a guy who started business with his last 2k and he is dam rich now.

Don't do yahoo +, it has i mplications. One day the person will die while asleep.
you are correct o really. Some shameful work has the highest profit.I know a graduate that made 100k in 2 months from being a gas station attendant

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by IamProdigy: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
frank41:

In addition to what the side above said...You don't need much to start up clothing biz.I base I Aba and also I designer. I can teach you how and we're to cut quality materials at a subsidized rate...Take them to were they will show them for you within three days...or possible add foot wears for ladies and men.Bedspread and duvel inclusive.

Bro... I go need make we talk....
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by funnynation(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jiang:

You freaking fraudster!!! How can you buy something for less than 1k & sell it for 6k. I actually had a deal with one of u "import" people, he made me buy 3k product for 7k, when I found out, I went back & beat the shyt out of him, I would understand if he said 4k or 5k since he dey hustle, I dislike when people make more than 100% profits on products & still pretend like they are doing you a favor

Merry Christmas
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by speedyconnect3: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
BigGuyMan:

OP don't neglect this.

I started from here some years back when things got really soar at my end.

With just 300k i was able to solve 80% of my issues after venturing into it and today its a different story entirely.

I manage up to 7 big betting shops now so forget long talk money just full everywhere.

Be strong you be strong guy. You save 250k from 20k monthly salary within that short space cool

I feel the biz is now saturated.
With all strategic locations already taken

What do you think?
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by joyousever(f): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. The page isn't opening, therefore I still want u to simply tell me how much it costs. Thanks.
BiafraBushBoy:

It is a very lucrative course in the industry, so don't expect it to be cheap.

I will show you were I learned mine, so you can decide to follow suit since they are the cheapest in Lagos at the moment.

They also have good practicals and hands-on experience.

You can visit this page and check it out
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by franksam2009: 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Stallion93:
I think this is the best advice so far
that's the worst idea so far
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Sarang(f): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
kpompey:
Do you have good grade, 2:1 or first class. Continue the teaching job.Write Gre and Toefl, score good grade and seek oversee funding scholarship in USA, Canada, Korea, Japan, Gulf and liberate yourself from naija poverty.N nothing works here.

I concur!!!

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by franksam2009: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
aaronson:
Learn to drive, then relocate to Ibadan, Abuja or lagos. Apply for uber driving training at the Uber office, then come back here on nairaland to get cars to drive on rentals.
bad advice
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Sarang(f): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
BigGuyMan:

See as e easy for your mouth werey undecided

Who said it's easy?.. People don't go abroad cos it's easy. It's just possible.

Others do it. He will not be the first nor the last

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by mtngloetiartel: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
freshaboki:

Don't get it twisted, there are good and cheap areas in Abuja. Start small. There is a place called lokogoma, dutse, kubwa. U can get a good apartment with water for 150-200k. Buy rug and matrass and start ur life.
foolish

3 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
joyousever:
Thanks for the feedback. The page isn't opening, therefore I still want u to simply tell me how much it costs. Thanks.

Ma'am, it isn't my IT center...

So I guess they must have updated their price... I have no insider information about discounts and all...

So I implore you to visit the site...

https://alabiansolutions.com/software-development-training/
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Mursz: 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=evy800 post=74141551][/quote]

*smile*
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Mursz: 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=evy800 post=74141551][/quote]

*smile* smiley
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
mtngloetiartel:
foolish
I
How?
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by oduz: 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
OP
Kudos to u for your resilence ...

Congrats for seeking advice ....

I see you in 7 figures in less than 5 yrs ...

Get a shop in a residential building for biz/accomodation ...

With less than half of your savings u can start with Barbing ....

Add POS or some other compatible biz ...

With your generator & phone/laptop u can acquire skills online ...

Or offer computer services or trade on the sides ....

In less than another year I see u getting full separate accommodation & doing million Naira biz ....

...& earning as much as this your life savings in a month ...

Transportation is also cool if you are physically endowed but don't put all your funds into it, try hire-purchase ...

The Land is Green ..... cool

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
speedyconnect3:

Is it self con?
Yes.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by franksam2009: 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
sammylee002:
Bros dis is an opportunity to start ur own business ..... Look for 50k and add to d 250k and I will sell to u my 7month old Keke... If u are serous, u can be making 8k to 10k a day ..
you are a wicked man, how can u advice your fellow human being to use his last card to buy your 7months old usd Keke that have probably started giving you problems nd probably you have being looking for a way to sell it off but you couldn't because it's second hand value is below 30k. Wicked man

5 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Djtush(m): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bro, there is only one sure way out. Develop an ICT skill. Don't pay a dime to learn. There are various free sources. Just keep developing yourself
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Liadi2(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
jinka:

Pls I need you to tell me more about the okirika clothes business. I stay in Ilorin and I think k I might be able to sell it easily.
please for God sake please for God sake, please for God sake don't do this business in ilorin or any city go people daily needs business, go for essential commodities that people can't do without them wic is food stuff. Please ilorin is not encouraging for business the rate of money flow there is poor please
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by dguyindcorner(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Btruth:
Can you farm? As in engage in a farming business? Let me know if you are interested.

Interested man. Where do you base?
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by zicoraads: 12:00am On Dec 25, 2018
I admire your ability to save that money from your income. That being said, be careful. The pieces of advice littered on Page 1, some are genuine, some; not so much.

My major concern is how you could stay in a job for 20k for that long.

How long did your friend give you to pack out?! And what degree do you have?

You may want to think about acquiring some certifications in your teaching line that are very useful for other schools that recognize the value of teaching. I know most big schools in Abuja and Lagos pay up to 120k for a start, in addition to other allowances. I can direct you to some free ones online that you can even do with a mobile phone. Most of these big schools in Abuja also give accommodation for their staff. I am certain big schools in Lagos also do.

I know accommodation in Abuja, areas like Lugbe, Kubwa, Zuba etc. have very low houses that are around 100k. I don't know about Lagos. But I'm sure it should be same.

Then take the Uber and Taxify option.

But that one should be for when you have closed from school (maybe from 8:00 PM - 2:00 AM). Because you'll need to look sharp and rested for work that starts at 7:00AM.

Lessons in Abuja pay as much as 8k per contact or even more. They don't do monthly, they do contact. So opportunities still exist for teachers, but you must be very good at what you do.

Combine both the teaching and Uber. With time, you will even abandon one for the other.

2 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by kollinskollins(m): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2018
I'll Advice U To Learn Forklift Machine And Then Use The Remaining To Register For Uber. God Will Open Your Way For You.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly / 17 Best-paying Jobs In Nigeria / N-Power Test: What's Your Score?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.