Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Life Savings Of 250k - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Life Savings Of 250k (43982 Views)

Get Me A Job And Take My Entire Live Savings Of 100,000 / Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Maxi3k(m): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2018
Hit the strip club
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Ategberoson(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2018
250k is enough to get you a fairly used nigeria car from a private user. I bet you the only thing that can pay you is to go into transport business, many people don't put eyes on it.

for a single guy to do d business, if you don't drink, you don't carry lady, you don't smoke, you will easily make it
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by mbahdi(m): 12:09am On Dec 25, 2018
guy i wil advice u to come over to ibadan,evrything there is cheap.u wil just rent house of 12k for a year.then use the rest and buy bajaj,okada bisnes is booming here,if u are steady and serious,you can be taking up to 7k home a day.or if u dnt like dat.u can rent a shop and start up a smal scale busines.or u can as wel start up a foothbal viewin centre anywere u are,dats anoda movin biz.tnk u
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Slynation(m): 12:11am On Dec 25, 2018
What u need is a very chilled Alcohol because i know u already flummoxed after so many suggestions....I don't have any specific idea to dish out because what might work for me won't work for you, so close ur eyes, meditate on what u have passion for, don't just venture into any business because others are doing it, do it because u have a strong vision, belief & determination..... 250K can change ur situation for good,with a business mindset survey ur environment and see what is lacks, is it betting shop, Carwash & maintenance, Snookers and tennis, few Transportation biz, Saloons etc or any thing that can yield money around the environment e.g... There is this very lucrative biz a guy is doing in Onitsha, He bought a Decoder & connected it to interested customers @ d rate of #600 per month, his work is only to on Gen when PHCN strikes,collect his pay and to disconnect, he currently have over 250subscribers,many are ditching their Gotv/Dstv for it because it's way cheaper,if u do the maths remove lets say 12k reconnection fee,let say 30K fuel for the month,he's making over 100K per month as profit, all this are ideals from Logical reasoning, U can draft one from ur environment as well,with ur saving skills u will surely make it big one day...

Most important Pray for Grace!! Goodluck in life and MerryXmas

2 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 25, 2018
BillGoldberg:
First and foremost, do not contact anybody from this site or drop your email or phone number. Most Nigerians are hungry animals and will rip you off that 250k you saved already! You have been warned. Simply go through advices and pick the ones that best suit your life.

As an aside, Please do not pay any stuppid tithe neither should you buy any stuppid Keke. Keke Business is almost saturated and you will be harassed on a daily by touts and passengers!

You have some options now. Two of the answers are already here.

First and foremost, why not open a lesson centre from the money you have already? You can even teach adults as per adult education. You can also teach a large number of your school pupils as per afternoon lessons.

Go and learn barbing in your area ASAP! Relocate to a low cost city like Onitsha or Ibadan and open a Salon! With a Salon, you have solved two problems. Housing and Salary because you will also be sleeping there. That means that rent is off the case. Wake up early morning and baff somewhere. Find a way to shitt and also feed. It mustn't be Onitsha. Lagos is ok too. But why I didn't mention it is because unless you have someone or a relative in Lagos... You may suffer accommodation issues!
I swear.

Another great option is to learn driving ASAP! Find someone to teach you expert driving because the cities you will be driving in requires such. Also start processin drivers licence immediately if you dont have one! When you are done learning, come to Naira land here and request for a car. Pray to God to find a good partner who may also give you temporary accomodation in Lagos! Sign up on Uber and Taxify and start driving! You will be seeing your daily feeding money at least! Thats it.

The third option is for you to start clothes business with some money you saved. Mind you, don't invest all. Come to Onitsha with like 80-100k. Buy cheap okirika clothes and start selling in schools around you! With the said amount above, You can buy clothes that will fill 7-8 Onions bags. You can also buy cheap party china wears. From your description, you seem to stay in an area not too developed. So I guess, they wont know the difference. Carry your clothes around and sell in schools, universities and colleges of educations. Also go around school hostels shouting "Things For Sell". It pays a lot.

Fifth and Final option is use some part of the money and buy a laptop if you don't have one already. Start Yahoo Yahoo! It maybe long before you pick but if Satan is on your side, a good maga will change your story forever. I don't want to say God because God does not like evil! Am just being realistic bro.

But never ever go for masters! Its useless. There is little or no white collar job in Nigeria now. The few available ones either pay peanuts or the high paying ones need connection to get! Don't learn any useless computer skills! You may remain hungry Don't become a Keke driver! You will suffer! Think big and become big!
best comment bro, but I don't support that yahoo yahoo,
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by babtoundey(m): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2018
Btruth:
....mail me at sibbenterprises@yahoo.co.uk

Check you email, I just sent you a message.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2018
But to my own opinion, 250k is so small to start meaningful thing in Nigeria of now,
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 25, 2018
Sarang:

Aswear you no well grin cheesy
You want to scam the small money he has.. abi

Sorry, I'm dropping this here.
It's been a while you write, what has happened to ur ink?
I'm one of ur fans on NL and I think you've starved us enough. It's time to grab ur PEN
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Penywise(m): 12:24am On Dec 25, 2018
It's Xmas, go flex. Tomorrow will take care of itself. I'm not even sure I will eat tomorrow sef.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Akowemoon(m): 12:28am On Dec 25, 2018
The hustle is real my brother..soon you will smile with the paper

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Beetunez44(m): 12:36am On Dec 25, 2018
lereinter:

Don't buy used keke

I'm warning ⚠ u
why shouldn't he?
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Sarang(f): 12:38am On Dec 25, 2018
Harbioye:

Sorry, I'm dropping this here.
It's been a while you write, what has happened to ur ink?
I'm one of ur fans on NL and I think you've starved us enough. It's time to grab ur PEN

Hahaha will do my best.. I am fine thank you
Follow me on instagram @Scribblingbluegrin
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 25, 2018
BigGuyMan:

OP don't neglect this.

I started from here some years back when things got really soar at my end.

With just 300k i was able to solve 80% of my issues after venturing into it and today its a different story entirely.

I manage up to 7 big betting shops now so forget long talk money just full everywhere.

Be strong you be strong guy. You save 250k from 20k monthly salary within that short space cool

bro i will be glad if u can put me through on this bet shop, i think am interested. 08064357013 whatsapp or drop ur number let me contact you, thanks.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by ttmax09(m): 12:41am On Dec 25, 2018
BillGoldberg:
First and foremost, do not contact anybody from this site or drop your email or phone number. Most Nigerians are hungry animals and will rip you off that 250k you saved already! You have been warned. Simply go through advices and pick the ones that best suit your life.

As an aside, Please do not pay any stuppid tithe neither should you buy any stuppid Keke. Keke Business is almost saturated and you will be harassed on a daily by touts and passengers!

First and foremost, why not open a lesson centre from the money you have already? You can even teach adults as per adult education. You can also teach a large number of your school pupils as per afternoon lessons.

Go and learn barbing in your area ASAP! Relocate to a low cost city like Onitsha or Ibadan and open a Salon! With a Salon, you have solved two problems. Housing and Salary because you will also be sleeping there. That means that rent is off the case. Wake up early morning and baff somewhere. Find a way to shitt and also feed. It mustn't be Onitsha. Lagos is ok too. But why I didn't mention it is because unless you have someone or a relative in Lagos... You may suffer accommodation issues!
I swear.

Another great option is to learn driving ASAP! Find someone to teach you expert driving because the cities you will be driving in requires such. Also start processin drivers licence immediately if you dont have one! When you are done learning, come to Naira land here and request for a car. Pray to God to find a good partner who may also give you temporary accomodation in Lagos! Sign up on Uber and Taxify and start driving! You will be seeing your daily feeding money at least! Thats it.

The third option is for you to start clothes business with some money you saved. Mind you, don't invest all. Come to Onitsha with like 80-100k. Buy cheap okirika clothes and start selling in schools around you! With the said amount above, You can buy clothes that will fill 7-8 Onions bags. You can also buy cheap party china wears. From your description, you seem to stay in an area not too developed. So I guess, they wont know the difference. Carry your clothes around and sell in schools, universities and colleges of educations. Also go around school hostels shouting "Things For Sell". It pays a lot.

[s]Fifth and Final option is use some part of the money and buy a laptop if you don't have one already. Start Yahoo Yahoo! It maybe long before you pick but if Satan is on your side, a good maga will change your story forever. I don't want to say God because God does not like evil! Am just being realistic bro. [/s]

But never ever go for masters! Its useless. There is little or no white collar job in Nigeria now. The few available ones either pay peanuts or the high paying ones need connection to get! Don't learn any useless computer skills! You may remain hungry Don't become a Keke driver! You will suffer! Think big and become big!
You are lucky it's Christmas day so i won't insult u for this rubbish u said here after starting well.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by vena92: 12:42am On Dec 25, 2018
OP
Learn how to drive,
Rent a small apartment,
Apply for a Private driving job,
The salary is always around 40-50k monthly,
With this, you can save more and perfect on your driving.
Then buy a used golf for 200k,
Use it for Kabu Kabu,
Pleas don't rely on drops,
You can register at Ikeja underbridge - Alausa/Shoprite route.
On that route, with that car, you will make at least 8k daily after fuelling and park expenses, if you work from 6am- 8pm.
With that you can build up.
GOD Bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Felixv: 12:49am On Dec 25, 2018
I have met a lot uber drivers --lazy me, I really hate driving sometimes and from what I have managed to gather, many lease the cars or are working for someone --so mostly they are taking home approximately 5000 and 7000 a day -again,this depends on tips,type of trips and the time of the day.

This is about the only job that guarantees you some money during the day (with less risks --well,pray you don't get into an accident).

Forget barbing salons -there are many guys struggling with that,buy and sell is the same. Farming is long term and sometimes you would need to wait for about 8 months or so (that is my cassava plantaton,and garri processing also requires a lot of capital and patience)

so what am I proposing -keep your teaching job,look for somewhere else to squat,and plan for your driving license while you continue saving.
Because 250K is not much to start with for accommodation in lagos ( you might get a studio for about 100k in some parts of aguda or some other places, but it might be a good idea to have a safety net of about 500k).

Lagos is your best bet as an uber driver, this is where you can make money as an uber driver quickly because of the sheer volume of customers. There are so many people who have abandoned other forms of transportation --some have even decided to keep their cars at home and use uber instead.

2 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Laggatumuch(m): 12:50am On Dec 25, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
Same question asked almost all of the time... Same answer I will always give.

You don't have a job because the skills you have are already saturated...

Believe me, you have no special skill in your armoury...

1. Ability to work under pressure, bla bla bla... All those are bullshit.

Real skills like Web Design/Development is what you need.

Mobile App Development... Software development...

Graphics Design...

All these will make you rich within the space of 6 months!!!

Do you wanna get started?

Let me show you how you can end this year and start 2019 with a BANG!!!

Click here to read this post now!!!
Story story !!!!
Story.
Man invest in btc
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 25, 2018
Jiang:

You freaking fraudster!!! How can you buy something for less than 1k & sell it for 6k. I actually had a deal with one of u "import" people, he made me buy 3k product for 7k, when I found out, I went back & beat the shyt out of him, I would understand if he said 4k or 5k since he dey hustle, I dislike when people make more than 100% profits on products & still pretend like they are doing you a favor
don't mind him that's too much, if u don't mind i import ladies handbag and kids backpack from china and turkey, they are of good quality and affordable, if u do buying and selling, u can this line of business, contact 08064357013 whatsapp or call

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by dkronicle(m): 1:01am On Dec 25, 2018
BillGoldberg:

I swear.

Fifth and Final option is use some part of the money and buy a laptop if you don't have one already. Start Yahoo Yahoo! It maybe long before you pick but if Satan is on your side, a good maga will change your story forever. I don't want to say God because God does not like evil! Am just being realistic bro.

Best advice
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by jeph19(m): 1:02am On Dec 25, 2018
Do a thorough feasibility study /check
Creat the market and then order from AliExpress or other e-commerce sites and sell them in your neighborhood
Or better still meet local vendors of s
Luxury items in your zone agree to pay them for their product, snap and sell on jumia or konga
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by ericmor: 1:02am On Dec 25, 2018
Go for a bet shop or urber/tixifier. To me those are the best option if you can’t travel to yankee
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by DarryOsh(m): 1:05am On Dec 25, 2018
BillGoldberg:

I said its the final option. And thats a last resort. You can also see where I said its from Satan??

That shouldn't even be an option. It ruined your otherwise reasonable piece
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by chuksdsilent: 1:12am On Dec 25, 2018
Which state is that because I have some programming skill but no job yet.

lordally:

JINKA I would advice you to follow this guy up!!! cos software is the shortest route out of poverty!!! get a software skill ...and I promise you bro!!! you would never regret it!!! all I give you is just 2 to 3 months after you get a training in any software package and you're on your way up!!
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 25, 2018
if u don't mind i import ladies handbag and kids backpack from china and turkey, they are of good quality and affordable, if u do buying and selling, u can add this line of business, contact 08064357013 whatsapp or call.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 25, 2018
jinka:
I finished my NYSC in 2016 at the age of 27yrs and since then I have been teaching in a primary school here in Ilorin with a salary of 20k hoping that one day I will see a befitting job, it's over 2yrs now without a job. I can't continue with this teaching again because it has been hell right from day one and I'm not getting any younger cos I'm 29yrs.

The problem right now is that the guy I have been squating with wants me to leave his house because he will be getting married soon . Within this 2yrs I have been teaching, I was able to save up to 250k because I engaged myself in some extra lesson after closing, sometines I starve myself to have savings and also because I dont pay rent.

Now I'm confused about what to do, whether I should use the money for accommodation , or use the money to start a physical business (buying and selling) or use the money to acquire ICT skills ( if there will be job after the skill acquisition) or maybe I should just go for my masters.

Pls nairalanders your humble brother really needs solid advice on how to go about this.
if u don't mind i import ladies handbag and kids backpack from china and turkey, they are of good quality and affordable, if u do buying and selling, u can add this line of business, contact 08064357013 whatsapp or call
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 25, 2018
adex79:
Hhhh
You're a criminal! God punish that your mouth! His 29, he should take part of the money and give a pastor to buy a new shoe in the name of tithe from his entire life savings and ask God for directions? You're very wicked!
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:23am On Dec 25, 2018
BillGoldberg:

I swear.

Why did you have to add yahoo yahoo? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by chuksdsilent: 1:27am On Dec 25, 2018
Let's chat. My number is 08168650571

ilofy:
most of the ict s crykills you can follow on youtube if you have data an labtop. if you do not have labtop buy one (fairly used) and use part of the money to go into small scale bizness and invest atleast 2 - 4hrs daily or 20hrs weekly learning skills on your own if you cannot find tutorial here in youtube on the skills you chose to acquir you can dropme a message and i will lookit up for you thankyou (ilofy@yahoo.com)
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by autonomous22: 1:44am On Dec 25, 2018
Asquare84:

Will 250 k be enough for a betting shop let share idea

depend on ur location... I mean, the high or low price of house rent in ur location
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by sdcf(m): 1:48am On Dec 25, 2018
guy bring the 250k
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by uc4uandc(f): 1:53am On Dec 25, 2018
In My opinion, try a barbing saloon at a good site. It pays really well.
You could invest that money selling fruits (different kinds) at a junction.

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by KubwaBoy: 1:54am On Dec 25, 2018
sammylee002:
Bros dis is an opportunity to start ur own business ..... Look for 50k and add to d 250k and I will sell to u my 7month old Keke... If u are serous, u can be making 8k to 10k a day ..
Jinka.... I would advice you to go for this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

N-Power Test: What's Your Score? / glo Customer Care / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.