Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (73712 Views)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
OK next time look out for people in public and help them how can u be there eating and a girl like tat is looking a ur family you no even notice. Selfish looking family

People like you are part of the problem,if she buy food now, u will say she wants to use the girls destiny, she didn’t you will talk this trash right here. I can say for a fact your type wouldn’t help the girl. People like you, are the type that will even complain someone isn’t flat enough when they lye down for you to walk on them. Smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
OK next time look out for people in public and help them how can u be there eating and a girl like tat is looking a ur family you no even notice. Selfish looking family
They have no obligation to feed a foreigner, don't place ur ideals on others

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by KingThreatzz: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
ask the bed bugs in ur house they will explain better to you fool. Under age goat like u

Nigga, I understand you're extremely suffering from an IQ-deficiency. But at least make some sense.
Explain how cum from an ejaculation would fly into the uterus and form a child. At least show the world proof you had an education. Don't disgrace your family here on the Internet.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jiang:

They have no obligation to feed a foreigner, don't place ur ideals on others
you are correct sir. I just imagined me in such situations

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Edgarated(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
this is nigeria
======
Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396

2: “Thinking of buying luxury goods from eBay UK? Our UK team can pick up your goods from the seller and arrange delivery to Lagos”
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by somez(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Easily said than done.
madone:

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Ubdavis(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Passionate888:
Why the girl come sit down near them like that?

What are u trying to say. Are u trying to force a maid on them?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
KingThreatzz:

Nigga, I understand you're extremely suffering from an IQ-deficiency. But at least make some sense.
Explain how cum from an ejaculation would fly into the uterus and form a child. At least show the world proof you had an education. Don't disgrace your family here on the Internet.
hahahaaaaa my guy I just carried you on a journey and u followed grin you must be suffering from low self esteem. Just go and rest
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Gkemz: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Afonjas and placing of curses na 5&6
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Ranchhoddas: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
fool she whispered it to you from the video abi. Mr super hero. She was waiting for you to come pick her home bah fast thinker.. .eeeeeeeediot
You are right.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
izuzu:
ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THE NEWS,BLOGS AND INTERNET GENERALLY IS A COMPLETE NINCOMPOOP. Internet gist should merely give you an idea of what is going on, not the real gist. JOURNALISTS ARE IN BUSINESS TO MAKE MONEY AND WOULD GENERALLY POST "SELLABLE" NEWS in which case, the real story would've been amended,distorted,altered or completely changed.

Axe yourself why CNN never post stories about Banana Island and inhabitants, Only about ravaged North and BH!
You are correct. Nairaland is not helping in painting this nation good. Many of their moderators are interested in traffic at the detriment of this nation yet they expect people to support the growth of Nigeria.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by donttouch: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nigerians can lie reg. That's the same way they told us that Buhari is not corrupt, but now he family has bought over Etisalat and Keystone Bank.
"Next Evil" indeed
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
VcStunner:
Smart way to exonerate oneself, only that the girl in question can't tell her own version. There are three sides of every story. The propagator, the defender and the truth.
Until the gir comes to nairaland and tell us they were not together... I am sorry but WE CANT TAKE IT!
abegi....bloggers and fake news, even with the fake news people are still looking for fault where there is none
If she actually had a maid, someone would have stated as much on her timeline
Family cannot come and go and enjoy Christmas in peace again

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You are right.
very well said sir next time don't people ur brain to flow with.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Ranchhoddas: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
very well said sir next time don't people ur brain to flow with.
You are right.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by nurex01(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
Omololu001:
please, stop showing how dumb you're.

What a lot of you can never do,you will come online and be talking shit about it.

Is it a must you abuse? Why can't you say something meaningful?
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by nurex01(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
The real truth is after, Politicians I fear bloggers again
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Seandisputed(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:

Oh please! how many have you helped around you?

We all are saints online.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by kanyebaba1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:

[color=#000000][/color]

Don't be silly!! Why didn't the person recording buy food for the girl. How can a person just buy food for someone's else child she doesn't even know without asking. People like you will be the first to take offense if it were your child. You could even accuse them of attempted poison or kidnapping set.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Xisnin(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
exlinkleads:
anu

lie lie

Just doing damage control. I bet if that girl has a phone and is on social media, she would have contradicted your post now now now.

na ur maid jor

Dumb blogger.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by KingThreatzz: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
hahahaaaaa my guy I just carried you on a journey and u followed grin you must be suffering from low self esteem. Just go and rest

whew. human beings dey sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by jc4real(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ubdavis:

Where did u keep your brain. Dont you hear of situations where kindness would take u to court?

I dey tell u.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by naijaboiy: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
henrydadon:

You still dey this place?

OG
We still dey manage here o.

Big OG!
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
KingThreatzz:

whew. human beings dey sha
the matter no concern us grin
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
You're a disgusting hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by ofiko123(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Omololu001: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
seunmohmoh:
only you called yourself stupid and dumb.
Your life must be really miserable.
Mention me again and I'll give you the best response (silence).
Go and wash plate.
dumb b!!tch is good you won't reply again, cause am tired of a very ugly and dumb girl like you... Now fvvck off and go play with sand dirty pig.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:

Think about this, you buy a food for a stranger that age and they will claim you want to jazz her or something it's why most Nigerians mind their business.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
Fyi0:

You're a disgusting hypocrite
ur fada
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
pcguru1:

Think about this, you buy a food for a stranger that age and they will claim you want to jazz her or something it's why most Nigerians mind their business.
this how a Nigeria will think. Think about this ur sister gets missing and a stranger finds her stranded and spoke kind words to her and thru that ur sister open up to her and thru tat way she was returned home
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
asuustrike1:

Life is a choice. If you help someone no problem if you don't no problem. There are many ungrateful souls out there that doesn't warrant help
thats in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.