Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (73720 Views)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
this how a Nigeria will think. Think about this ur sister gets missing and a stranger finds her stranded and spoke kind words to her and thru that ur sister open up to her and thru tat way she was returned home

am not saying i agree with that , but that's how typical Nigerians would think
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by riches4me(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
OK next time look out for people in public and help them how can u be there eating and a girl like tat is looking a ur family you no even notice. Selfish looking family
She didn't see her. She was busy with her food cheesy
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
riches4me:

She didn't see her. She was busy with her food cheesy
grin
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Friend01(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
OK next time look out for people in public and help them how can u be there eating and a girl like tat is looking a ur family you no even notice. Selfish looking family

You no get work.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Friend01(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
slimthugchime:

What is that girl doing alone at a fancy restaurant like that?
To receive fresh air.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Omololu001: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
nurex01:

Is it a must you abuse? Why can't you say something meaningful?
what you said is an irritating dumb trash... You're an irritating and very dumb hypocrite, I hate people like you.

With all the explanation from the lady, you're still writing shit.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Kusetic(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:

You obviously have never been to domino's before, after making your order you go sit down and wait for them to call you to pick it up, takes about 15minutes. Why should they be concerned with someone waiting for her order to be done? People should try going out to get with the times.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by vislabraye(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
What do you mean by that ? Why can't the owner of the restaurant help the girl ? Or is it only her family that ate there ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
vislabraye:

What do you mean by that ? Why can't the owner of the restaurant help the girl ? Or is it only her family that ate there ?
read my other post I have answered this question
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Emmanuelcann: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
SMH! The internet is destroying humanity. So sad that freedom of speech can create such outlandish results!

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kusetic:

You obviously have never been to domino's before, after making your order you go sit down and wait for them to call you to pick it up, takes about 15minutes. Why should they be concerned with someone waiting for her order to be done? People should try going out to get with the times.
have you seen the video
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Austine567(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
who has the picture of the said girl and the family?
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
Emmanuelcann:
SMH! The internet is destroying humanity. So sad that freedom of speech can create such outlandish results!
go and watch Te video
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by SLOVFO(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:

Nawa ooo! Must you buy for food everyone you see not eating in a restaurant? Buying and giving food to minors unsolicited for, could land you in trouble in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Denique(f): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
your fada grin not ur landlord oo as in ur fada ur real fada

I like your sense of humour. Some would have taken it personal.

I liked the "shut up pic" tongue cheesy
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Emceesaka: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
And Madam if the little girl is truly your house maid and you are denying her then All your curse returned back to you in Jesus name. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Icon79(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Wow, Why am I not surprised to hear this clarifications? Nigerian bloggers are some of the worst in the whole wide world. They fabricate and make shis up just to attract traffic to their blogsite or whatever!

Op thanks for sharing this piece of info.

O pari

Gossipninja:
Yesterday, a report was made about a family that abandoned their house girl at a restaurant..

In the viral video, the house girl was seated at a corner looking at the family as they were enjoying their Christmas...

A lady assumed to be the wife, has debunked the story and tagged it a fake news. She didn't only tag it a fake news, but equally placed a curse on the person that propagated the fake news..

Read what she wrote below...

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-in-viral-video-accused-of-abandoning-her-house-help-at-a-restaurant-speaks/

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by nurex01(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
Omololu001:
what you said is an irritating dumb trash... You're an irritating and very dumb hypocrite, I hate people like you.

With all the explanation from the lady, you're still writing shit.

Take heart bro. Y must you take things personal like this?
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Onuokwu: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:

If she help now dem go talk say she wan steal the girl destiny.

Meanwhile people in this country are so short tempered and bad natured and alsways quick to place ineffective curses.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by ebilomaofficial1: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
She was waiting for her brother..... lier
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Truckpusher(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
So you just go about buying food for a total stranger who didn’t ask you for food ?

What if after consuming what you bought for her and something funny happens , you think the uneducated Nigerian crowd won’t mob you accusing you of using her for money rituals ? undecided
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Xtfield(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
This is so so unfair on this family. In this era of kidnapping and rituals, you mean they should just buy food for a total stranger in an eatery? I wouldn't do it if I were in their shoes.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by adedayourt(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by RevenGeMission: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
orbitalgis:

She had to do quick damage control for her family's sake.The video could have far reaching implications.She did well.

What if it's true? Should her curse locate you?
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by HomeOfMe(f): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
Gossipninja:
Yesterday, a report was made about a family that abandoned their house girl at a restaurant..

In the viral video, the house girl was seated at a corner looking at the family as they were enjoying their Christmas...

A lady assumed to be the wife, has debunked the story and tagged it a fake news. She didn't only tag it a fake news, but equally placed a curse on the person that propagated the fake news..

Read what she wrote below...

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-in-viral-video-accused-of-abandoning-her-house-help-at-a-restaurant-speaks/

Maybe the bloggers Photoshoped the girl into their picture just to make a news...
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Chuksume: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Interesting way to deny an allocation. Why was quick to place a curse on the person? I believe she is lying because she knows that the girl can't have access to the internet to say her own part. Moreover,why will someone want to destroy her because from the video she doesn't look rich. My thought though.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Omololu001: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
nurex01:

Take heart bro. Y must you take things personal like this?
why I no go take am personal, person said she does not know about the little kid, yet you're still doubting her undecided what right do you have to tell her she is lying?
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
adedayourt:

undecided undecided undecided
you must be brain dead
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Xtfield:
This is so so unfair on this family. In this era of kidnapping and rituals, you mean they should just buy food for a total stranger in an eatery? I wouldn't do it if I were in their shoes.
go and watch the video it's on YouTube
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
So you just go about buying food for a total stranger who didn’t ask you for food ?

What if after consuming what you bought for her and something funny happens , you think the uneducated Nigerian crowd won’t mob you accusing you of using her for money rituals ? undecided
a kind word would have e'en enuf.. Go and watch the video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.