Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (73724 Views)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by KingThreatzz: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
who ur papa help.. Fool

My papa help many people go school. Who you and your papa epp? Or una dey do gay incezt abi?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by johnnychuks(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
madam you can not denied this pls.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by leonard002(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mtcheww.. drama.. undecided undecided
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Omololu001: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
exlinkleads:
anu

lie lie

Just doing damage control. I bet if that girl has a phone and is on social media, she would have contradicted your post now now now.

na ur maid jor
A lot of very stupid and dumb people too many this nairaland? What evidence do you have that she is their maid?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by pocohantas(f): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
rentAcock:
See? Exactly why I was saying no one should make assumptions or pass judgement, I feel vindicated.

Lol, you deserve accolades. You were the only logical and rational one on that thread.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by dchem(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Its fake news but a part of me is glad that such fake news made news. I only feel for the innocent family that was used to highlight the evil in our society. For some parents who are guilty of this crime its not too late to change. Remember if you can't treat them like your own then don't bring them to your home.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Apination(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
izuzu:

So someone will come out now and claim "This woman is my neighbor", then you on your part will propagate the news abi? smh
Do not take this stupidity with you into 2019. An information has been made public with a tag attached to it, it's utterly useless coming out to give a disclaimer, since it would mostly be considered as denial. It's just common sense undecided
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by OBTMOS(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
The blogger may have asked the girl to go and sit close to that family so as to have a news to trend.... Fear this life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by gassbee: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
The power of internet, see sharp response
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by numen(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
OK next time look out for people in public and help them how can u be there eating and a girl like tat is looking a ur family you no even notice. Selfish looking family

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
KingThreatzz:

My papa help many people go school. Who you and your papa epp? Or una dey do gay incezt abi?
clap for itself ur papa must be a railway worker better go ask him well those people he sent to school may even turn out to be ur half brothers and sisters. from other woman see ur fu. Ckery head
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
KingThreatzz:

clap for urself ur papa must be a railway worker better go ask him well those people he sent to school may even turn out to be ur half brothers and sisters. from other women see ur fu. Ckery head
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by MCMXCVIII(m): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
As the court pleases my lord!!!

**bows**
Hillarie:
*Clears throat*
*adjusts wig*

Having weighed out, painstakingly, the evidences, tendered before this court and me, and the arguments from both counsels, my judgement goes thus; GO, GIVE, LOVE AND SIN NO MORE.

*hits gavel*

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by stanley000: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
This was the reason gossipmill Facebook was blocked. Too many fake news, unverified news. The same will happen to them on Instagram and I suggest this lady report their page on Instagram.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Kharol1234: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
seunmohmoh:
I won't believe anything, until the maid speaks for herself.
Giv d grl ur fone to tel u r own syd of d story...

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Omololu001: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
nurex01:
But you met her sitting close to you like that. You can still make her lively na
please, stop showing how dumb you're.

What a lot of you can never do,you will come online and be talking shit about it.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by SocialJustice: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lies

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Hillarie(m): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
As the court pleases my lord!!!
**bows**
grin
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by ezebunafo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
the poster. The fast food manager and staffs that served that day are stupid and careless. Wicked and senseless people everywhere
but sometimes someone can go with her lil sister to order for a take away, and will ask the lil sister to wait at a corner while, she proceeds to the counter to order,so if someone who didnt know what was going on, sees the little girl, he/she will assume that she was abandoned by a family too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Ubdavis(m): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
OK next time look out for people in public and help them how can u be there eating and a girl like tat is looking a ur family you no even notice. Selfish looking family

Where did u keep your brain. Dont you hear of situations where kindness would take u to court?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by freemi(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
lols tru sha
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Deronkemusty: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
U re sick, she wrote her brother went to get her stuff... which kind oju ate b that..
madone:

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by babyfaceafrica: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
ezebunafo:
but sometimes someone can go with her lil sister to order for a take away, and will ask the lil sister to wait at a corner while, she proceeds to the counter to order,so if someone who didnt know what was going on, sees the little girl, he/she will assume that she was abandoned by a family too.
sensible people don't asuume,they ask questions,only illiterates and neophytes assume..whoever spreads the fake news will receive double dose of the curses people have sent to the woman and her family

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by KingThreatzz: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
clap for urself ur papa must be a railway worker better go ask him well those people he sent to school may even turn out to be ur half brothers and sisters. from other women see ur fu. Ckery head

Idiota, blaming the woman for not helping the girl she doesn't know. Who have you helped apart from your retarded homosexual partners within your family lineage? Go screw yourself you low-IQ arsewipe.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Ranchhoddas: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
Shut up.
The girl was waiting for someone.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by seunmohmoh(f): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Omololu001:
a lot of stupid people just full nairaland, how did you know the young girl was their maid?
If you wanna insult stupid people like all your generations, why did you quote me.

Bastard, get off my mention.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Fash20: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Some people are just too dump... Have a nice life couple

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Ubdavis(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
The girl was Photoshoped

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Omololu001: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
seunmohmoh:
If you wanna insult stupid people like all your generations, why did you quote me.

Bastard, get off my mention.
you're a dumb bitch... Now Bleep off, I hate dumb people.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by henrydadon(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
naijaboiy:
What I have a problem with is the way people just bring out their phones to start recording other people in public, invading their privacy.

Now this is the effect of such Anti-social act. How can you see a family enjoying themselves, then you see a girl sitting all on her own only for you to bring out your mobile device and turn instant paparazzi. The aproko in question didn't even try to find out from the girl who she was and why she was sitting alone, neither did she render any help, but she could record and report fake news misleading the public.

Now I don't care if this was damage control or not, people should learn how to act in public. You don't pull out your phone to record everything, especially when it's not even helping the society at large but just a wanton attempt to seek social media attention.

People should be careful before they use their own hands to put themselves in trouble because they can't mind their business. undecided

You still dey this place?

OG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.