Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (73716 Views)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ubdavis:

Where did u keep your brain. Dont you hear of situations where kindness would take u to court?
mr pinky and brain how many people in ur village has kindness taken to court. I can see ur brain works only when people need ur help. Mr lawyer
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by betatalk: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
VcStunner:
Smart way to exonerate oneself, only that the girl in question can't tell her own version. There are three sides of every story. The propagator, the defender and the truth.
Until the gir comes to nairaland and tell us they were not together... I am sorry but WE CANT TAKE IT!

She said she no get house help hope one day u won't be falsely accused

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Shut up.
The girl was waiting for someone.
fool she whispered it to you from the video abi. Mr super hero. She was waiting for you to come pick her home bah fast thinker.. .eeeeeeeediot
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by zomby(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Gossipninja:
Yesterday, a report was made about a family that abandoned their house girl at a restaurant..

In the viral video, the house girl was seated at a corner looking at the family as they were enjoying their Christmas...

A lady assumed to be the wife, has debunked the story and tagged it a fake news. She didn't only tag it a fake news, but equally placed a curse on the person that propagated the fake news..

Read what she wrote below...

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-in-viral-video-accused-of-abandoning-her-house-help-at-a-restaurant-speaks/

I do not know the girl is more than enough information..all other content in her market woman speech is absolutely unnecessary...She must be from Osun state (Aregbesola people) or Ekiti state (Fayose people).

May God give all of us great things to see now and also forever...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by martineverest(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Indeed. But that does not take away the fact that many women mistreat their helps.
but should we keep spreading fake news to tarnish innocent people?

useless bloggers know what they are doing

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by seunmohmoh(f): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Omololu001:
you're a dumb bitch... Now Bleep off, I hate dumb people.
only you called yourself stupid and dumb.
Your life must be really miserable.
Mention me again and I'll give you the best response (silence).
Go and wash plate.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by betatalk: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
exlinkleads:
anu

lie lie

Just doing damage control. I bet if that girl has a phone and is on social media, she would have contradicted your post now now now. No

na ur maid jor

Did u see where they said d original person who twitted admitted it was a mix up
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Samsonklin(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
OK next time look out for people in public and help them how can u be there eating and a girl like tat is looking a ur family you no even notice. Selfish looking family

See now, the story don change. Na wa. People are always gonna be people. � there will always be something to say. First it was her house made she abandoned. Now, the truth is out. It is now “why would she eat alone, she is selfish” Jesus Christ! ✌️
#MERRYCHRISTMAS

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by izuzu: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THE NEWS,BLOGS AND INTERNET GENERALLY IS A COMPLETE NINCOMPOOP. Internet gist should merely give you an idea of what is going on, not the real gist. JOURNALISTS ARE IN BUSINESS TO MAKE MONEY AND WOULD GENERALLY POST "SELLABLE" NEWS in which case, the real story would've been amended,distorted,altered or completely changed.

Axe yourself why CNN never post stories about Banana Island and inhabitants, Only about ravaged North and BH!
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
KingThreatzz:

Idiota, blaming the woman for not helping the girl she doesn't know. Who have you helped apart from your retarded homosexual partners within your family lineage? Go screw yourself you low-IQ arsewipe.
hahahahaaa my guy done dey cry. Ur be product of waste sperm from ur fada masturbation that is why u cant think beyond ur bed. ..
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by foreshore(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
Gossipninja:
Yesterday, a report was made about a family that abandoned their house girl at a restaurant..

In the viral video, the house girl was seated at a corner looking at the family as they were enjoying their Christmas...

A lady assumed to be the wife, has debunked the story and tagged it a fake news. She didn't only tag it a fake news, but equally placed a curse on the person that propagated the fake news..

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-in-viral-video-accused-of-abandoning-her-house-help-at-a-restaurant-speaks/

Na wa o with aproko people
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by zomby(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Without makeup am still looking good ..

You are looking very sexy and beautiful, but those 2 mangoes look extremely tired, abeg put on a bra.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by olayemioshiyemi: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
OK next time look out for people in public and help them how can u be there eating and a girl like tat is looking a ur family you no even notice. Selfish looking family
Sighting your Monika left me with no opinion than just to keep quiet .

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Ezeego1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anybody that knows how I can contact the girl in question should send me a PM immediately.

I want to help her. It's season of giving!
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by BrockSamson: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
She was sitting so close to the table facing this family and they claim not to know her shocked

Anybody watching the clip would surely find that very hard to believe....

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
olayemioshiyemi:

Sighting your Monika left me with no opinion than just to keep quiet .
peace to you till u have a clear moniker urs is very confused .
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by betatalk: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
see this fool oo where did you come from. Is she ur church member or u are the fat looking husband of the dark and shine selfish wife. U must be fat and looking like a glutton too. Nonsense

I don't get why insult the family how many people u don help. We can judge but deep down we ain't any better. If dey gave her something and she faints na una go talk say she used d girl for ritual.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by foreshore(m): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Gossipninja:

See more:

She has even ridiculed herself more, why cursing. Just clear yourself and move on
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by KingThreatzz: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
hahahahaaa my guy done dey cry. Ur be product of waste sperm from ur fada masturbation that is why u cant think beyond ur bed. ..

How did cum from masturbation enter a woman's uterus? You must be gravely deranged. Your reasoning is far below par.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
Samsonklin:

See now, the story don change. Na wa. People are always gonna be people. � there will always be something to say. First it was her house made she abandoned. Now, the truth is out. It is now “why would she eat alone, she is selfish” Jesus Christ! ✌️
#MERRYCHRISTMAS
sir if another person can see this girl and take her pictures. When u take kids to fast food they are always very excited. This one is different this how one can say young girls going thru abuse. And that woman was facing her no word to her at all and she is facing her.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
Deronkemusty:
U re sick, she wrote her brother went to get her stuff... which kind oju ate b that..
where did u read that one again sir abeg OK go and read
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by babyfaceafrica: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
foreshore:

She has even ridiculed herself more, why cursing. Just clear yourself and move on
whoever posted the pix,deserves more than the curse!!..bloggers and liars won't make heaven

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
KingThreatzz:

How did cum from masturbation enter a woman's uterus? You must be gravely deranged. Your reasoning is far below par.
ask the bed bugs in ur house they will explain better to you fool. Under age goat like u
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by babyfaceafrica: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
sir if another person can see this girl and take her pictures. When u take kids to fast food they are always very excited. This one is different this how one can say young girls going thru abuse. And that woman was facing her no word to her at all and she is facing her.
why should she talk to someone she doesn't know?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by babyfaceafrica: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
BrockSamson:
She was sitting so close to the table facing this family and they claim not to know her shocked

Anybody watching the clip would surely find that very hard to believe....

that is because,all you people do is to assume,you don't ask questions!!!!!.....Twitter liars and bloggers will rot in hell fire

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Horlaslim(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
will you keep quiet �
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Ubdavis(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
mr pinky and brain how many people in ur village has kindness taken to court. I can see ur brain works only when people need ur help. Mr lawyer

Am speaking from antecedence. When u face it , u will understand .

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
betatalk:

I don't get why insult the family how many people u don help. We can judge but deep down we ain't any better. If dey gave her something and she faints na una go talk say she used d girl for ritual.
see her and ask hope u are OK my dear u look sad is everything OK. Is more than enough. From the man's post they never bothered to relate with anything others their little family. The woman was facing the sad girl she won't say she did see her. Negativity is eating up the better side of our society.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by DKERIAN(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Pass ur information and stop coursing someone please.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
Life is a choice. If you help someone no problem if you don't no problem. There are many ungrateful souls out there that doesn't warrant help

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.